-Almost...-

The Punishment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 8[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]SEHUN'S POV 

I saw Eun Jung making excuses for a way , she looks in a hurry but I just ignored it. Later on , I was starting to suspect something. She wasn't coming back for like 30 minutes already , I started to look around but haven't saw her. I decided to look in the restroom , I tried to twist the knob but it was locked. Maybe someone is inside , so I waited for a few minutes but nothing happened.

 

I knocked on the door " Is somebody in there? " Silence answered me and it made more suspicious because this restroom is never lock because this is the main restroom in the building.

"I'm coming alright" I warned the person who ever is inside the restroom , I banged the door and it blasted open. The first thing that caught my eyes were a pair of blue eyes.

 

EUN JUNG'S POV

 

I heard someone said he's going to enter , I heard many bangs of the door until it banged open with a loud crash. I was dazed in his hazel brown eyes , we were staring at each other eyes for a few seconds when I heard Sehun cursed.

 

"Look at you" I just stared at him doing nothing , as if I can do something. "Wait here outside the restroom and hide in the corner" he ordered me and I just did what he told me. He came back with a collar and a lace in his hands , I can see him panting. Maybe he ran so fast here, maybe he was worried about me getting lost and going somewhere else? But that wouldn't be true. He wouldn't be worried about me when he hates me , neither do I though.

 

"Come here" I walked towards him as he put the collar around me neck and chained the lace.

"Let's go back home" 

 

Once again, inside the car was silent. He is such a silent and a no expression man , he never talks as much as the other boys do eventhough he is the maknae. I pushed down the window button and the window slid down and fresh air whipped pass through me , Sehun didn't react to my action and just ignored me. 

 

I put both of my arms on the window , what all dogs or wolfs do. You know when all dogs or wolf hang their tongues out of the window? Yes , I did that and it was so stress relieving and nice at the same time.

 

The car stopped and I just realized that we're already here in our house , I still wanted to do that though. Sehun opened the door of the car for me as I hopped out of the car , he chained me again like what normal dogs do.

 

Before we enter the door to our house , I can smell the food that Kyungsoo was cooking since I also have a strong smelling sense. Sehun unlocked the door and twisted it to open the door , I ran towards the living room and roll on the carpet. This carpet became my favorite spot eversince I got here , it's fluffy and it smells good.

 

"Jung ah~" Tao embraced me with a hug and patted my head "I missed you~" he pouted 

"It was just a few hours" Lay said 

"Eventhough~ I still missed Jung Jung~" 

Jung Jung? I said in my mind , that's a new nickname... 

"Jung Jung?" Kyungsoo said while holding his spatula

Tao nodded " it fits her right? " 

"It's okay for me" Xiumin responded and everyone just agreed except for Sehun.

"Then it's set!" Tao smiled and patted my head.

 

 

-

 

 

"Rock , Paper , Scissors!" 

"Aha! Chen! You lost!" 

 

I just watched them from afar , while they were playing rock,paper,scissors to decide who will clean the dishes. Chen lost so he will do the dishes , I am glad that I can't do the dishes since I'm in this form but of course I'm also sad that I still have this curse. The doorbell had rung and Kyungsoo decided to go to the main door to open it , I heard their voice and it was no doubt that it was the other boys who had just came from their shooting. I'm sure they are tired from their work and I just wish I could do something for them , but too bad I can't. Especially when I'm in this state.

 

When they all surrounded the couch in the living room something was off , Baekhyun isn't smiling like the usual one I see him always. He's gloomy, no expression just like Sehun and sad? I guess... Maybe he's just really tired from the shooting that he just had earl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter