-Fooled-

The Punishment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 16[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]" They said that I should look out for you "

" You don't have to push yourself , Sehun "

" Well they blackmailed me , that's why " he placed two plates in the dining table as he placed the spoom and fork also.

"What are you waiting for?" I sat infront of him and ate the porridge that he made , it tasted a little salty. I don't know if it taste really salty because I'm sick or it's just how it is.

He placed the spoon in his bowl " Look , I tried my best "

" We can reheat it again and adjust the taste " I got both of our bowls and put it in the caserole , I the stove and adjusted the taste.

 

He leaned on the counter and watched every move that I made in the porridge , I didn't mind his presence or stare at all since I'm used to it. When I was in our kingdom , my leaguemates would also stare at me when I cook for them. I got a spoon and tasted the porridge , I couldn't explain the taste if it is alright already , since I'm sick. I tilted my head and tasted it again , but it was still the same.

 

Sehun stole my spoon and tasted it also "Y-yah! Can you get your own spoon! You might get sick!"

" Too late " 

I sighed " So how is it ? " He gave me a thumbs up and served the porridge again to the dining table.

" Why do you know how to cook? " 

I sipped the porridge first before I answered his question " In our kingdom , it's always me who cook for my leaguemates "

" Leaguemates? " 

" Yeah Leaguemates... I used to train with them " I looked down at my bowl and played with my spoon , reminiscing the pasts that we had before.

" That tells everything "

" Hm? What do you mean? " I stopped playing with my spoon

" You can fight , because you're trained "

" Well that's true , we had a hard training " I smiled as I remember something interesting when me and my leaguemates were training.

 

FLASHBACK

 

" Everyone assemble! "

 

We all assemble at the count of three when our trainer counted , we are all lined up cleanly and steadily. We can't slouch or stand up in one legged , if we got caught. We'll have a punishment of doing some push-ups , sit-ups and squats.

 

It was just our second meeting and the trainings were rough and hard , our trainer said that will have a mission or should I say a 'game' after we stretch. Once we're done stretching , we were called by our trainer and  have been told to listen to him.

 

" We'll have a sparring "

 

Sparring... !? 

 

" Okay let's have Yoo Eun Jung and Kim Dae Ri "

 

Kim Dae Ri.... My worst enemy....

 

We both stepped infront and I saw Kim Dae Ri smirked , I scoffed and got ready. As soon as she dashed infront of me , she almost hit my face. I dodged her move and I noticed that she only uses her hands not her feet , I tripped her other foot/leg then she fell down to the ground. Once she fell down , I hopped infront of her body and choked her neck. I was about to punch her straighg at the face but our trainer whistled , as a sign that it is over.

 

"  Good job , Eun Jung! and Dae Ri! use your legs also not your hands only! " " Yes Sir! " She stated 

 

Once we both stood up , she flashed a smile at me. At first I was lost and thought that she is crazy , like earlier she just smirked at me and in our first meeting she always tripped me. She came closer to me and took out her hand , I looked at her like what is she doing.   She grabbed my other hand and placed it on hers as she smiled " Let's be friends from now on , forget the pasts and have a new one " 

 

" What I did to you before in our first meeting was a bad idea , but I thought to myself , why don't I just be friends with you right? "  I shook her hand since she really sounded sincere  and honest.

 

" For a better future " I said

 

For a after a few months , it was really unexpected that we would have a close relationship with Dae Ri.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter