-Problem?-

The Punishment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 21[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Someone tapped me on the shoulder after Baekhyun and I danced , it was a smooth and graceful dance. I enjoyed it and had fun talking to him.

 


 " Are you coming with us? "

" Where? " I said 

" To the hotel duh " she laughed  " We usually go to the hotel after we finish the prom , to start the real fun " Minhee nudged me and smiled.

I scoffed " Well should I? " I smiled 

" Of course! It's going to be fun! " Minhee lunged towards me with a big hug " Then I'm in! " I hugged her back as we jumped around like crazy.

" Whoa Whoa , what's going on? " 

We both stop spinning around and looked at the person " Eun Jung is coming! "

" Where? " 

Minhee facepalmed " after party? " 

" Ohh~ You should invite us also " Kris said 

" Well should I ? " Minhee said while looking at me

Kris scoffed and rolled his eyes , he was about to leave the conversation but Minhee pulled his arm " I'm just kidding! You can come with your guys too , if you want " 

 

In my perspective , they would look great as a couple. Kris is tall while Minhee is short but cute , just like everyone's types is. Minhee looked at me and she found me smiling , she bid goodbye to Kris and went towards me.

 

" Why are you smiling like that? " her brows furrowed

I shook my head while smiling  " It's just that you two look great! " 

" What do you mean? " She said 

" I ship the both of you! " 

She laughed " That's nonsense " 

" It's not~ " She just rolled her eyes and held my wrist " We better start changing our clothes " 

" But I didn't bring one " 

" I bought you some clothes " She smirked " Always ready you know " I just laughed and can't believe that she was ready the whole time , I was amused . 

 

We went to the bathroom were less people are. Minhee gave me the paper bag and as I can see , it's full of branded clothes. 

 

I sighed " Minhee, why did you bought so many branded clothes just for me " 

She laughed " It's okay Eun Jung... Honestly , I came from a wealthy family so yeah " I just hummed and thanked her for buying so many clothes for me , she even bought me some accessories and some shoes . I looked at the mirror and I looked different , especially with these clothes on.

 

I went outside the cubicle and Minhee stopped doing whatever she was doing " Oh my , you look great! " I scratched my neck and looked in the mirror again " but I think , it's too revealing " 

She laughed " Dear , croptops are like this and it's not that short though " Well she's right , it's not too short that it can reveal my whole belly. 

 

" you know , I can just wear my black pumps instead of wearing the shoe that you bought for me " 

" Well I know your feet hurts from wearing that pumps , so I bought that for you " True , my feet were aching and hurting from the pumps that I wore for the Prom. 

 I smiled " You know me so well " I wore the shoes that she bought for me and it's like a converse that's black with some gold spikes , I have not seen this before so I thought that it may be a limited edition. If felt like heaven , not wearing pumps anymore instead wearing a converse/sneakers. 

 

I was about to tie my hair into a messy bun , but Minhee stopped my arm. " I like it better when your hair is down , just comb it and it will look better " She handed me a comb and started combing my hair. 

 

" It's a good thing that the shorts came out good " Minhee spoke while putting some lipstick " Yeah , it did and I like the style too " She was done putting some lipstick on her lips and smiled " I knew that you would like that ripped styled short

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter