-Wounded-

The Punishment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 28[/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]" Yah Eun Jung , Wake up now~ You don't want to be late again right? "

I felt someone is tugging my blanket and moved my other arm , making it hit to his face. 

" Ah! "

" Yah Eun Jung , you better wake up! " Then he finally pulled my blanket on the floor , including me

" Yah! that hurts! " I rubbed my elbows and got up from the floor.

" What a nice way to wake up a person , Kai " I glared at him as I got my bath towel to get ready.

" Slash that person to an angel " he corrected 

I rolled my eyes " Yeah yeah whatever " I shooed him with my hands " Now , get out. Cause I'm going to take a bath now "

" Can't I watch ? " He smirked

I stopped " Just get out! " I pushed him out of the door and slammed the door , making a sound.




-



I went to the basement where the cars/vans are , since I think I'm the only one they're waiting for. I was about to get inside my own car but then someone held my wrist. 

" Where were you yesterday? " 

" I told you , I went to the convenience store Kris... "

He looked at my eyes " What took you so long? "

I sighed " The convenience store that I went doesn't have the things that I am looking for , so I went to look for another convenience store "

He nodded " Okay , I was just worried because you took so long " he patted my head and hugged me " I am glad that you're safe " he said 

I patted his back " I understand don't worry " I smiled




-




Once I arrived at my desk , I placed my bag on top of the desk and took my books out. One book fell on the floor and I tried to get it but I failed since someone got it for me. I looked up and it was Sehun. He looked at me and I looked at his hand ,where the book is. 

" Can you give- " 

I asked to return it back to me , but he suddenly threw it on the floor again but this time a little farther. I sighed and rolled my eyes at his childish act as I grumpily got my book and placed it on my desk.Why is he acting like this? Is he back to the normal/usual one?


While going to the locker , I spotted Sehun in the locker too. I became extra careful when I am around him since it looks like that he's back to his usual one. I don't even want to cause some ruckus just because of him , what a waste of energy and effort. I was near to my locker but then I almost tripped , almost letting my face hit to the locker. Good thing I have a tight grip or else , I'll be having another bruise on my forehead.

 

I glared at him " Oops " he said , then walked away 


I got all my books and got irritated , so I slammed my locker but then I forgot my left hand was still in it. 

 

BAM


" Ah! " I immediately got my other hand and looked at it. I saw a slice on my four fingers , it was bleeding non stop , eventhough it's just a slice. 

I sighed " Pabo Pabo Pabo , Eun Jung " I said to myself as I hit my head playfully onto my locker , when I hit as my 3rd attempt , I felt a warm pressence around my forehead. I looked at it and saw it was a hand , but it wasn't mine.

" What were you doing ? " 

" Oh! We meet again " I said 

I smiled sheepily " That was nothing though " 

He chuckled " You're weird " 

" You think so? " 


 I saw him looking somewhere and I followed his gaze , he was looking at my left hand which is still bleeding. I gasp and hide it in my back.


 I saw his face became a sad expression " Don't try to hide it I already saw it" he said 

" Sunggyu , it's nothing "

" You call that nothing when it's the blood is already dripping " I looked at the ground and indeed there is a blood of droplets on the ground.

" Come on , let's go to the clinic " he got my other wrist and headed for the clinic 


The nurses looked at us and she had her cheerful face when she saw Sunggyu , Sunggyu also showed hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter