-Who's that?-

The Punishment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 7[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]"Jung ah~ are you ok-"

"Ah!" 

"Why?" 

I glared at his fingers where it was , he followed my stare and had a confused face.

"Is there something wrong here? " he poked my back many times as I groaned and winced in pain , I jumped a little bit because of the pain that was stinging in my back.

"Chanyeol...." I breathed heavily "My back is bruised okay? so it hurts... a lot...." 

He put down his hand and scratched his head "Oh... I am so sorry about that Jung ah!" 

 

He suddenly hugged me tightly 

 

"Ah!" 

"Sorry!" he pouted 

"It's okay...."

"How did you even get that bruise?!" he suddenly asked but before I answered him , he cut me off.

He gasped while he covered his mouth with his hand " You had a rough night last night! am I right? but who? " he smirked and grinned while he wiggled his eyebrow.

I slapped him in the arm " No that's not it! It's....... " 

"Can't explain huh" Kai suddenly butted in our conversation.

I groaned "I promise! I didn't do anything! I swear to God!" I raised both of my hand.

" but if it's true then who then~ " Chanyeol tapped his chin with his fingers , like he was solving a mystery or a puzzle.

I facepalmed myself , I already told them that I didn't do that 'thing'  but they just won't listen and believe.

 

Kai just laughed silently and suddenly Chanyeol gasped "Maybe its-" 

 

Before he could complete his sentence he was cut off "Chanyeol, let's go now. We'll be late for the photoshoot if we don't hurry up" Suho dragged him to the van while waving his hand at me , a sign of goodbye. I smiled and waved at them , once they were gone. I can feel someone staring at me , like my back was beginning to form a hole from the longness of the stare.

 

"are you just gonna keep on staring at me like that? aren't you going to your photoshoot?" 

"Want me to leave already huh? " he smirked 

"Just go , leave me alone " I sighed 

He walked closer as I walked backward until I fell to the couch , I felt the pain washed through my back. I bit my lip and ease the pain , he bent closer to my face and neither I do not know what to do when I'm in a situation like this. 

" Is it really painful? " he asked

I scoffed " Wow  Kai , you just went close to my face and just asked that ? "

"What did you expect though?" 

I went silent and sighed in my mind , I asked myself in my mind that why did I even told him that.

He smirked again and smiled "don't worry time will come" he said and winked

My mouth hanged open and he just laughed at my expression " not funny " I glared him .

 

"Yah! Kim Jongin! where are you!? the van is about to leave!" Kris shouted with his deep voice , it's a little scary since he has a deep voice. There's this time that I got scared because of his voice , he is like our father in our house. He protects , guide and teach us in our house , but sometimes he's just so dumb , no offense. 

 

I started to call their house our house since I already live here now, but sometimes I usually forget to say the word our house ,so they sometimes find it awkward calling it their house. It really feels good to have a one big happy family unlike us in my kingdom , we're just a small family. When I first got here , of course , I wasn't used to this kind of presence in our house.  But as time pass by , I just got used to it. 

 

 

-

 

 

I looked at the time and it's 2 in the afternoon , so I decided to make a snack for us. While preparing for the tools or ingredients , I thought of making a Croissant with sausage in it. I started to put all the ingredients in one big bowl and started to stir the ingredients.

 

"What are you making?"

 

I almost drop the egg that was in my hand because o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter