-Wrong Decision-

The Punishment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter5[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Good thing that I have finished all my school works because if not who will do it when at night my tranformation would be like this? It's really boring when you're not in a human form , you can't do anything. All you can do is to eat , sleep , digest and play.

 

"Eun Jung , Where are yo- Oh~" 

Chanyeol scratched his head and bend his knees just to reach my face , I can see him grinning.

He raised his hand "High five" 

I mentally sighed to myself and did what I was told.

"Good Girl~" 

he was about to go away but I hold him back by biting the hem of his shirt , he looked back at me with a confused face.

"Oh, you want a prize?" he said 

Of course I would love to have some prize! I did what he told me to do and I get nothing? 

"Fine Fine Fine , here's your prize then" 

He went close to me again and he wrapped his big and long arms around me , after a few seconds he pulled away.

" Happy?" he then left me there sitting with a unexplainable facial expression , at first I thought he would give me a food for the prize but I didn't expect it to be like this.

 

 

-

 

 

"Tao! get out of my room!"

I woke up from the noise eventhough it's a bit far , well my hearing sense is the best since I'm a wolf. I followed the noise and it led me to their rooms .

 

"Kris gege , please teach me~" Tao is pleasing Kris.

"No." Kris said simply.

"Pleaseeeee" Tao did his buing buing but Kris was not looking at him , as if he was ignoring Tao's Aegyos.

" Go to Suho , he can teach you " Kris shooed Tao.

"but he's busy!" 

"then go find another one!" 

" Pleaseeeee " Tao did his aegyo and suddenly Kris' eyes caught it , Kris sighed and just let him win.

 

I smiled at my sight , they're just like kids who just wanted to win over just for a little thing.

 

 

-

 

 

"Dinner is ready!!!" Kyungsoo gonged his frypan which hurts my ear , because of the sensitivity of my ears. As usual , they will put my dog plate on the floor while they eat on the dining table.

 

"Have you guys heard that someone is taking our popularity?" Chen said , but everyone just looked at him suspiciously.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter