-Mark-

The Punishment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 13[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]"Kyungsoo!" 

"What are you doing here?" He asked

"Well , I was locked in and the door won't even open or budge"

As I looked at the unconsious man lying down on the concrete floor , he had a baseball bat and was about to hit it on me. Thanks to Kyungsoo if he wasn't here ,maybe I am already dead. My eyes wandered around the place and this place looked abandoned place of school , but it is spacious and big.

 

" Why are you here though? " 

"I always go here to read my book" He showed me the book that was in his hand "Because it's quiet and peaceful here , the other boys knows that I'm always here" 

 

I watched Kyungsoo went to the corner of the wall and sat on the ground , as he flipped his book open and read it. I decided to go to his side and sat on the ground , as I watch him read the book. He has this soft lips and a heart shaped lips , big eyes and a perfect nose. 

 

I yawned , so I cover my mouth when I yawned. He put down his book on the concrete ground , as he looked straight to my eyes. He pulled my head to his right shoulder and his left arm around my shoulder , as he pulled me closer to his body.

 

I was about to ask what was he doing but before I could say anything , he answered my curiosity. 

 

"Sleep , I know you're sleepy" 

"What happens when that guy wake up?"

"Don't worry , he's going to be unconcious over for 5 hours" He said 

I smiled " Okay  " I whispered as I cuddled more closer to him  , he took his book by using his right hand and continue to read the book.

 

I felt warmness around my body and it felt nice , just like the old times when Minwoo used to do this to me. Though he doesn't know that I liked Minwoo before  , it was a one sided love. 

 

 

 

-

 

 

I rubbed my eyes , starting to get back to my senses. When I opened my eyes  , I was met by 11 pairs of eyes staring at me. I distanced myself from Kyungsoo , and my thoughts just came back. I have fell asleep in Kyungsoo's arms , they were all smiling cheekily.

 

"Had a nice sleep ?" Kai said while smirking 

"How did you guys got here? The door was locked..." 

"We unlocked it , it was locked with chains..." Chen said 

"Why were you locked inside though?" Lay asked

"It was because of Dongwoo" I said

 

All their ears and eyes became sharp , Sehun and Baekhyun stared at each other for a long time until Baekhyun scoffed.

 

"Why did they want to hurt you?" Suho said 

 

I searched for a possible answer for a cover up , since I don't want them to know the truth yet. I want them tell the truth when the right time comes , and I'm just waiting for that time to come.

 

"Remember you guys had a fight with them? It's like their involving me in..."

"Aish... Those bastards...." Luhan scratched his neck 

" I think you have to go home now Eun Jung , It's already 4:30 PM " Kris said , while looking at his wrist watch.

My eyes widen , I checked my wrist watch too and it was really 4:30 PM  " Did I slept that long?! "

Everyone laughed "Looks like you had a nice sleep" Tao said , he got his phone out and show something to me.

 

His phone shows a picture of Kyungsoo and I sleeping in the same position , Kyungsoo's head on top of my head while his book on his lap. I think he fell asleep too , when he was reading his book.

 

"Yah! Delete that!" I was about to snatch the phone , but Tao was too fast. 

Tao made a mehrong face at me " Never~ " 

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

I sprawled towards the couch immediately , when we arrived home "Finally I wont have to study ~" 

"Yah , even though it's already weekends you still have to do your assignments " Lay said 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter