-Unexpected-

The Punishment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 27[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]" Just stay here for me , pls " Yoora unnie pleaded 

 

I have nothing to do since Yoora unnie doesn't know that I live with them and that will just lead into some misunderstandings. I really wanted to go with Yoora unnie to make sure what happened to Chanyeol , but I was in charge to take care of the cafe. 

 

" I wonder what happened " Sungyeol said  

" Are you alright Noona? " 

I looked at Sungjong and gave him a smile " Yeah , I'm fine " 

L massaged my shoulders " Don't worry , it will be fine " 

" Thank you " I whispered 

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

I barged in the main door and screamed " Where's Chanyeol?! What happened to him!? " 

" Chill~ " Chen said 

" He's in the hospital right now and it's not a big deal " 

" Well what happened to him then? " I furrowed my brows 

Someone barged in " He fell in the fire exit stairs " Kris said 

I tilted my head " Why was he there in the first place? " 

Chen shrugged " He said that he used the stair because he was in a hurry and the elevator took him so long " he answered 

" But why was he in a hurry? " I asked 

" Aish! You have so many question! " Chen yelled 

I walked towards my room " Geez , just asking because I'm worried " as I went inside my room and locked the door to change my clothes.

 

I realized that I wasn't turning into a wolf right now , maybe Minho oppa's statements were right. Maybe the Royals or the King took my curse away , because he realized that the curse I had was not really for me. I lay down on my bed and raised my hand as I look at my silver ring that shine so bright as if it was still new.

 

" I miss you Eomma , Appa " I whispered to myself 

 

I decided to go to the hospital at night since maybe my curse are never going back already and I'm glad , but the thing is when will I return to own kingdom? Where I really belong? I took out my hoodie and sneaked out. It wasn't easy to sneak out especially when there are lot of people in the place. 

 

I gripped the knob and twisted it 

 

" Where are you going? " a voice came 

I faced him " I'll just buy something in the convenience store " I showed him my wallet 

" I'll come with you " 

" N-No! I don't think that you would like to come since it's a girls thing " I smiled awkwardly 

" Well if that's what you say " Lay shrugged and left me 

 

I sighed and felt at ease after I was about to get caught. I went of the room and headed for the elevator , I headed for the bus since it's the nearest from our condo. Inside the bus , I checked my phone if I was going to the right direction. Chanyeol gave me his location to the hospital since I wanted to visit him , he doesn't know that I'm not with the boys and I'm sure he'll get worry when he knows.

 

I reached the hospital and went to the counter where I asked the nurse " What room and floor is Park Chanyeol? " The nurse told me where and I immediately headed for it. I slowly open the door and saw Chanyeol laying on the bed calmly , it looks like that her sister left already. I went inside slowly and quietly not to disturb but failed to do so. 

 

" You only went here alone? " he said 

I flinched at his voice and just sat beside him " Yeah ~ "

He sighed " I told you to come with someone not by yourself only , esp. when it's at night " he scolded me like a little kid.

" I'm sorry and I came here alone for a reason " I said 

He looked at me " What is it ? "

" Why were you in a hurry ? " He looked back at the white wall and I silently waited for an answer 

" I was tricked " 

" Tricked? " I repeated his answer 

 

He nodded " I had a phone call ear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter