-Shattered into pieces-

The Punishment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 33[/CONTENTID1]


[CONTENTID2]" No.... " I take a step back " It can't be , you're lying " 


He is efinitely lying , right? It can't be true , am I right? My life is like a mix of candies , all messed up. I don't even know what is the truth and what is not & what is right or wrong anymore. What else is there for me to know? God , please help me... 


Eun Hwa sighed " Want a proof? " he said " Then why don't you try attaching your rings " 


I didn't move at all , still analyzing what is happening right now. But then , Eun Hwa grabbed my wrist and now Hoya is in infront of me , face to face , not knowing what to do still. Eun Hwa raised my hand , where my ring is , then he grabbed Hoya's necklace with a ring in it. He sticked it beside each other and something appeared on our rings , a sign , a familiar one. It glowed with a green light , but it wasn't that bright , just enough to see the light. The sign that we saw was really familiar to me.


" Familiar right? " Eun Hwa said 

I nodded slowly " It is... " I recalled when did I saw that sign , I know I saw it somewhere. Where could it be? 



FLASHBACK 

 

" Eun Jung , don't play around with those things " Dad said 

" Why not? " Looking at the sharp the things , that looks like a blade , which he uses to carve in the woodden board. " Cause it's sharp and it can harm you " 


I looked at him and he seems that he's busy with what he is doing , I took a chair and sat beside him as I watch him doing his thing. He gently carved the wooden board and I watched him as he cleaned his blade , all over again , then returned carving again.


" There , finally finished! " he wiped his sweats that were falling down like he just finished running 1 hour nonstop

I raised my brows " What's that daddy? " 

He looked at me and patted my head " You want to see? " then I nodded non-stop 

" How is it? Is it nice? It's our family clan sign , I designed it "   

END OF FLASHBACK


" I-It can't be... How... I can't believe this " I stared at Eun Hwa then at Hoya's eyes , not believing. But what can I do? It's an enough evidence to proof , if it's true or not. 


" He's your brother " 

I scoffed " I can't believe this , you lied " 

" I didn't I told you the truth " 

" Not that " 

I glared at Hoya " Why didn't you tell me " tears starting to form " that you and Eun Hwa are on the same line? " 

" I c-can e-explain this E-Eun Jung " 

I shook my head " You guys broke my trust already especially you " then I left 



I looked up trying to avoid the tears that are about to fall from my eyes. Pain in my heart , undescribable words in my mind , all the betrayal that I felt , the trust that I gave them ; they are all broken now and I don't know if I could ever be friends with them anymore or I might never forgive them . I ended up going to the Han River since it can calm me down with the beautiful view , but it didn't worked out that well. It still bothered me absolutely , like there are bees buzzing around my ears. 


I sat on the grass , thinking .Even though it's useless , I guess. I looked at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter