Chapter 8:

Our meantime vacation became forever

After 12 hours of flight the plane had finally landed on the land of Korea, the three girls can’t seem to fight their excitement while the other one was still busy in her dream land, all the people were ready to go out from the plane but the three girls were still waking up the older Jung.  After they had successfully woke up the ice princess the four of them went to get their luggages and headed out the airport, the night air made them shivers “it’s good to be home” Sunny said earning nods from the three “I can’t remember the last day we stepped on this place” Tiffany said “it’s really been a long time isn’t it” Jessica said “Oh our car is here” Tiffany points at a black van, when the van had approached them two men in came out and bowed respectfully to the four of them “welcome back Ms. Hwang your father had called us to pick you and your friends… he also said that the four of you will stay at your house Ms” the tall guy said “oh ok, please help with our luggages” Tiffany respectfully replied and the four of them walked to the van.

Taeyeon, Yuri and Amber were at the bar working while the shikskin was at the dance floor flirting and dancing with random girls, “when will that shikskin stop?” Yul was really pissed right now “Oh calm down Yul it’s been so long since that shikskin entered a bar” Taeyeon said “yeah Yul unnie, let’s give her this chance” Amber said patting the tanned girls back,  Yul just sigh and nodded her head “give this drinks to those two hot chick over there” she said to Amber.

It was 2 in the morning when the four girls decided to go home to Yul’s apartment since it was the near place they could stay. Once they have reached the place, Yul and Amber threw Sooyoung’s body on the couch “I didn’t know Soo unnie is a drinker” Amber said “no, she’s just stupid for falling on that trap” Yul sarcastically said and went to the kitchen followed by Amber. “Hey Amber you will sleep with Taeyeon on the guest room” Yul said “alright since I don’t want to hear Soo’s snoring” Amber smiled.

Taeyeon woke up from her sleep when she had dreamed of the girl again, she stood up from the bed and headed out to the balcony, the cold wind hit her making her shiver, “why is it every time I close my eyes all I can see was you all over again? Who are you really?” Taeyeon said while looking at the stars “I wish I could see you in person” Taeyeon said while closing her eyes , “I wish you succeed in breaking the ice inside” Taeyeon sigh before going back inside the room.

Tiffany at the same time can’t sleep, she was woke up by the girl in her dreams and at the same time it felt real again, she stood up and walked to the kitchen to grab some milk then walk straight to the living room, “what does girl in my dreams wants? And why does she always says that to me, that I should break the ice inside her… ugghhh” Tiffany ruffled her hair in frustration “*sigh* why am I so depressed it was just a dream… but if I try not to think about her, her voice will always play inside my head” the brunette sighs loudly and rubbed her temples, she looked at the clock and found out that it was 4:30 in the morning she sigh again and stood up and headed back to her room and climbed back to her bed “I wish I could meet you so I would know what is my role in your life” Tiffany thought before closing her eyes and went back to her dream land.

---

It was 6 in the morning when Yul decided to take a jog since it’s been a long time she did alone, while jogging she was wearing her earphones and turned the volume to its maximum, so no one could disturb her, she was still jogging when she didn’t noticed a girl then they bumped into each other and fell on the ground, Yul was on top and the girl she bumped into was under her, both of them groan in pain, the tanned girl open her eyes and was shocked to see a pretty girl under her, she immediately stood up and helped the girl to stand up too “uuhh… m-miss I… I’m sorry, I really didn’t noticed you” she apologize trying to look at the girls face, and when the girl looked up to her “I hope you could be careful next time” the girl said coldly and walks away, the tanned girl watched as the girl walked away, she as grinning from ear to ear “at least she talked to me” the tanned girl said and decided to walked back home.

Jessica was entered the house with a cold face, “Oh Jessi your home… and what’s with the cold face?” Tiffany asks, “*sigh* there’s just a dark girl who bumped into me and was staring at me like a maniac” Jessica rolled her eyes “she did? Omo you got a bruised on your arm” Tiffany points at her arm “wait here I’ll get the kit” the brunette said, after a while Tiffany came back with a first aid kit ad was cleaning the bruise of her friend “by the way where is Sunny and Soojung?” the ice princess asks “the two of them were at the garden, maybe looking at the flowers or maybe relaxing” the brunette answered still cleaning the bruise “there all done” Tiffany smiled at her friend “next time be careful to ok” she said “yes ma’am” the ice princess said and went to the garden looking for her sister and their short friend.

Yul came back to her apartment with a grin on her face, she walked inside the kitchen and saw her buddy Taeyeon their “hey Taeng!”  she greeted cheerfully “oh hey Yul, breakfast is ready in any minute” Taeyeon said, “ok I’ll just take  a shower” replied the cheerful Yul, “there is something going on with that tanned skin” Taeyeon mumbles, then Amber and Soo came inside the kitchen “did something happen to Yuri unnie?” “Yeah Taeng she seems weird” Amber and Soo said “I don’t have a clue either, I was just preparing our breakfast when she came in with that creepy grin on her face” Taeng said, “let’s just ask her later” Amber said and help her unnie in preparing the table.

Amber, Taeyeon and Sooyoung were looking at Yuri who was giggling by herself and was spacing out, “she just went out for a jog then she lost her senses” Sooyoung whispers “maybe she bumped her head” Taeng whispers back “it’s kinda creepy seeing Yuri unnie like that” Amber said, Yul noticed that her three friends were talking about her “yah, yah stop talking about me” she said and start eating her food “how could we not talk about you, you look creepy giggling while spacing out” Sooyoung said “she’s right” Amber and Taeyeon agreed “I just met someone, I mean not really met but I bumped into someone, she is like an angel that fell from above, her eyes and her lips GOD! I can’t stop thinking about her” Yul said squealing like a fan girl “did you ask her name?” Sooyoung asks “no, after I apologized she something to me in a cold way but good thing she didn’t slap me” Yul smiled showing her white teeth “Aigoo Yul unnie is in love” Amber said munching on her food, “I will be with you no matter what decision you take” Taeyeon said earning a nod form their two friends “guys I’m not going to ask her out yet, I don’t even know if we will meet again… she is just a crush” Yul said, “yeah, yeah” Taeyeon stuck her tongue out, the tanned girl shook her head and continue eating her food “Yeah I wish I could meet you again” the tanned girl thought and smiled again.

---

Tiffany, Sunny and Krystal was forcing Jessica to tell them what does the girl look like who bumped into her at the park “please I don’t want to talk about that girl” Jessica said, “c’mon Jessi please” Tiffany said “pwease~ Jessi~ pwease~ Sunbun is begging~” Sunny whines, causing the ice princess to cover her ears “ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT” she said rolling her eyes, the three dorks did a high five “how does she look like?” Tiffany asks “well she is dark not literally dark but tanned skin girl” Jessica answered honestly “is she tall or the same height?” Sunny asks “uhh… tall”, “is she the ideal type of both girls and boys?” Soojung asks “uhh…hmm… I think so… I mean yeah probably cause she is tall, beautiful and handsome at the same time, got a y figure, long arms and legs, a little pointy nose, beautiful eyes….” Jessica stopped when she realized she had crossed the line “YAH WHY DIDN’T YOU GUYS STOP ME?!” she shouted “why would we? If we could see how you fan girl about her” Sunny teased wiggling her brows causing the ice princess to blush and look away “do you know her name unnie?” Krystal asks “no, cause after she apologized I left immediately” Jessica replied “you could’ve hang out with her Jessi” Tiffany said “no thank you, I won’t be friends with a stranger and especially who bump into me and cause my arm to got a bruise” Jessica rolled her eyes “well you got a point right there” Tiffany agreed “but I wish you two would meet again” Sunny smiled  “’cause we want to meet her too” Tiffany added earning a nod from Soojung, but the ice princess ignored them and just space out “Will I ever meet you again?” .


Hey Guys!! YULSIC MEET XD........ who do you want to meet next? SooSun? KryBer? or TAENY? ^_^....... hope you like this chapter.... stay tuned for you guys to know who will meet on the next chapter XD..... NEW SUBSCRIBERS THANK YOU!!!! Please comment!! *bows*

-Rilakkum09