Chapter 24:

Our meantime vacation became forever

"I thought you took my yacht back to Seoul" the old man said when he spotted Amber coming down the yacht "if i did that i know you'll kill me uncle" Amber smiled "glad you know Amber.... By the way want to come with me and-", "Hyung!!!" a taller girl shouted and came running to them "omo Sulli-ah" Amber open her arms for an embrace, the younger girl accepted the hug and was being spun by the other girl "hyung where have you been?" Sulli pouted "why did you miss me or birds scare you again?" Amber asks "both" Sulli answered still pouting "aigoo sorry Sulli-ah I just went to the other island with my two other friends" Amber smiled apologetically "it's ok hyung, at least you will come with us" Sulli smiled beaming her eye smile "where are you heading by the way?" Amber ask looking at the old man "me and Sulli will go fishing the at the market" Mr. Choi answered "oh ok....but uncle can i borrow Siwon hyungs clothes?" Amber said "sure, you know his room, Sulli sweetie help me with the stuff" Mr. Choi said, Amber smiled at the younger girl before running inside the house.

"So what happen yesterday hyung?" Sulli asks "nothing special....." Amber smiled "how's the girl you like hyung?" Sulli asked again "well i could feel that she doesn't love me and she will friend zoned me" Amber smiled sadly "oh c'mon hyung, dont give up wait for the right time and maybe when it comes you wont regret the wait hyung" Sulli smiled "yeah i hope so too" Amber replied.

---

"Yul unnie have you seen Amber?"  the younger Jung asks "no, sorry Krys" Yul smiled apologetically "why miss her?" Jessica teased as she helped her younger sister to sit and then she sat beside her girlfriend not forgetting to give her a peck "the reason I wanted to see her was.... I just wanted to spend the day with her" Krystal said "i think she could not hang out with you for now Soojung" Sooyoung suddenly appear with Sunny beside her "why unnie?" asked the younger girl "she called me a while ago that she will be staying with my cousins house for the whole day and maybe spend the night there, but don't worry she said it's still a maybe" Sooyoung winked "o-okay, thanks unnie" Krystal answered with disappointment and frowns, the four girls saw this and looked at each other with a smirk on their faces.

---

"What the hell Jung Sooyeon and Lee Soonkyu, disturbing my sleep" Tiffany glared "it won't work on us Hwang" Jessica said blankly earning a nod from the short blonde "i know just trying.... So what is it?" Tiffany beamed her eye smile "we are palnning something" Sunny said, Tiffany looked at the two of her friends with curiosity in her eyes.

---

KRYSTAL'S POV

Aisshhhh that llama leaving me alone when we promised we won't leave each other again, and to Sooyoung unnie's cousin.... What if her cousin is a girl then she lied to me that she doesn't like someone, I'lll really kill that llama.... But wait.... Why am I like this, I'm not Amber's girlfriend I'm just her childhood friend and i have no right to be jealous and to be concern if she hangs out with other girls, but why am I like this.... Is it because I'm afraid that i will lose her again? Or the other way around? Waaaahhhh this is so confusing, eotteokhe~ since she is not here i got no one to  talk to, the unnies are busy, they are talking seriously when i appear but when I'm far from them they will squeal like dolphin *sigh* they're keeping someting from me *pouts* this is one of my unluckiest vacation ever, my ankle is hurt and I got no one to talk to *pouts more* *sigh* What can i do to get rid of this boredom.....

After thinking of what to do, i decided to read something online and this one story here caught my attention, a guy fall inlove with his childhood friend but his friend weren't aware of his feelings for her, the girl only sees him as a friend or brother... Then i started to put me and Amber on that situation.... What if I'm the guy and i fall inlove with Amber or but i don't look like a man, Amber is more manlier than me, then what if she falls for me and I'm to oblivious about her feelings..... But that's impossible or not?...... Amber siad she's not ready to have a relationship..... Aaiiisshhh eotteokhe?! this is so hard!!! I'm not ready too... I haven't found the person who suits for me... What am i going to do? *sigh* this is so confusing.... But what if i fall for Amber? Will I be happy? Wil she be the person i dreamed of? And will I learn to love her with out any regrets and second thoughts? *sigh* I wish i could do that...

END OF POV

-----

"Sooyoungie~ When will Amber arrive?" Sunny asks "I don't know babe, she didn't tell me what time" Sooyoung replied and peck her girlfriend's temple "why are you looking for her?" Sooyoung then asks "we need to aks something from her" Sunny answered "can I know what?" Sooyoung said "nope it's a secret" Sunny put her index finger in front of and winked at her girlfriend "aaww why not?" Sooyoung pouted "because it's a secret between me, Jessi and Tiff baby" Sunny answered and kiss her girlfriend on the lips "ok, ok i won't force you to tell me, but there is one thing i wanted from Sunbun" Sooyoung grins "anything for my Sooyoungie" Sunny smiled, Sooyoung grins widely and whispers something to the short blonde.

----

Amber came back to their rest house with a girl that surprises the three American girls, "Sulli!" Sooyoung and Yur shouted at the same time and ran to the taller gilr "unnies!" Sulli shouted back and hugged the two girls and they landed on the sand, Sunny and Jessica glared at their girlfriends for leaving them behind, "waahhh I miss you"Sooyoung said and kiss the younger girl on the cheeks "me too" Yul did the same, The atmoshpere became really cold when Jessica nd Sunny saw this, Tiffany and Amber felt it and they got scared when they saw Sunny and Jessica was ready to kill their girlfriends any time soon, Tifanny looked at Amber and the llama got the look from the brunette "unnies let Sulli go, we have to put this fish inside th house" Amber said "ok, we have to catch up more Sulli-ah" Sooyoung said and ruffles the younger Choi's hair "deh unnie" Sulli hugged the two older girls before following Amber inside the other house, Sooyoung and Yuri smiled but it disappeared when they saw the cold stare of their girlfriends they hoth gulped before walking to them, they saw Tiffany mouthed that they are dead which made them more scared and cold sweats start to form on their foreheads, when they were about to talk "save your explanation later and call Amber tell her the three of us needed to talk to her" Jessica said "make sure we hear the thruth from the two of you later" Sunny said and they went inside the house, comepletely ignoring the two.

Krystal was confused about the quiet atmoshpere when she reached the living room and to her surprise Amber was there with a girl beside her, this made her frown a bit and whenthey noticed her presence Amber immediately went to her and helped her to sit "does your ankle still hurts?" Amber asks "well,yeah a little" Krystal answered "so what's with the quiet atmosphere?" she asks looking at her unnies "LQ is in the air Soojung-ah" Tiffany answered and was glared by Sunny and Jessica but the brunette ignored the glares and just smiled at Soojung "i thought you wanted to talk to me unnies?" Amber said "oh that's right, Sulli-ssi can you accompany Krystal outside?" Sunny kindly asks the taller girl "deh Sunny-ssi" Sulli went to the younger Jung and helped her outside

"Finally we got the chance to talk to you alone Amber" Tiffany said, Amber looked at them with furrowed brows "is there something wrong unnies?" Amber asks and she was sure her heart was beating fast to be alone with Krystal's unnies "don't be scared Am we won't bite" Sunny winked "we just wanted to know your feelings towards my sister" Jessica said, Amber went silent and look at them "I-I think it's not important to talk about it unnies" Amber said sadly "why not? We won't get mad Am" Sunny smiled warmly  "so do you like Soojung?" Jessica asks and was answered with a nod "but i don't think Soojung likes me back and only sees me as a childhood friend" Amber replied with sadness in her voice "but do you love her?" Sunny asks "yes i do unnie, since we were kids i started to fall for her, that's why when you guys left and live US I akways lock myself up inside my room thinking and waiting for Krystal but she didn''t come back and i prmose myself whne she came back here and we met again i will make her mine, but she forgot about me" Amber said "then what's your plan?" Jessica asks "I don't know... Let her go? And move on" Amber replied "so you'll just waste all the waitings you've done?" Jessica said "what can i do? She doesn't have feelings for me unnie" Amber said "how can you be so sure Am?" Suny asks "i just know unnie" Amber smiled "*sigh*like i said Am we are here to support you, if you need to know anything about Soojung ask us arasso" Tiffany smiled "thanks unnies" Amber smiled back.

 ---

"so what's your relationship with Amber?" Sulli asks Krystal, "childhood friend, how about you? krystal asks back "just a friend and more likely a sibling" Sulli smiled "where are you from?" Sulli asked "I was pure Korean but my family migrated to Us with Tiffany and Sunny unnie's family for a bussiness we are just here to have a vacation" Krystal answered, Sulli just nodded her head "are you still going to school?" the younger Jung asks "nope, i graduated already" Sulli replied "do you have any siblings?", "yeah i have, an older brother he is in Europe right now working" Sulli said, then Amber came out with the three older girls, Sulli stood up and smiled at Amber "hyung I should go home now, appa might be waiting" Sulli smiled "want me take you home?" Amber asks "no need Hyung i can take care of myself" Sulli said beaming her eye smile "ok, be careful with the bitds ok" Amber teased "i know, uhhh Tiffany-ssi, Sunny-ssi and Jessica-ssi  I will go now" Sulli bowed and was about to leave when Tiffany called her "Sulli-ah call us unnies" Tiffany smiled beaming her eye smile too "ok Tiffany unnie" Sulli beamed her eye smile also beofore walking away not forgetting to wave at the others. Amber looked atthe four Americans and bowed also "i should go back home too unnies, Soojung" Amber said "Am tell Soo and Yul that the three of you will have dinner here" Sunny said and was answered by a nod, Krystal pouted when Amber didn't stay for a while to talk to her.