Chapter 18:

Our meantime vacation became forever

When Taeyeon arrived at their home, she was only greeted by her older brother and younger sister she found her parents were arguing and it doesn’t surprised her every time she will come home, this will happen in front of her that’s the reason why she seldom comes home and just stays with Yuri. “Unnie until when are you going to stay here?” Hayeon asks “until next week, my friends went to Jeju, actually the four of us does but you called so I didn’t come and went straight here” Taeyeon said “I’m sorry to ruin your plans unnie” Hayeon lowered her head “hey it’s nothing, I miss you too and oppa … is it true that mom went to the hospital?” Taeyeon asks changing the subject “its true Taeng, she just discharged before you came and now they are fighting again” Jiwoong said “same reason or not?” Taeyeon asks “same…*sigh* I don’t know how to stop them” Jiwoon shook his head “when will the time come when I came here, they won’t fight in front of us” Taeyeon said “when dad change his habits, he almost sell the company because of illegal money good thing oppa was always with him” Hayeon said “if that happens again, give me a call” Taeyeon said “ok Taeng” Jiwoong smiled.

When Taeyeon left her room, there were no more arguing voices of her parents she sigh in relief and went straight to the garden, she found her mom there fixing their flowers, she smiled slightly while approaching her, “hey mom” she greeted, “Taeyeon! I miss you dear” her mom said hugging her tightly “I miss you too mom” Taeyeon looked at her mom when they break the hug “how are you? Are you doing fine? Are you still living with your friend?” Her mom bombard her with questions “I’m fine mom, work is great and yes I’m still living with Yuri” Taeyeon answered politely “*sigh* that’s good to know, I’m sorry dear if I’m not calling you” her mom forced a smile “I should be the one saying that mom, I’m not worthy to be your daughter I’m the last one to know that you were in the hospital and no one tell me” Taeyeon said “I requested your oppa and your sister not to bother you” her mom said “why mom? Do you know how worried I ‘am when Hayeon told me that you just came home from the hospital” Taeyeon said letting her tears flow “uljima Taeyeonie, you see I’m fine now… I’m just stressed because me and your father always fight” her mom hugged her “mom I wanted you to call me when that happen again arasso, so I would help my siblings in taking care of you and as of dad please call me for whatever he is doing, I will do something about it ok” Taeyeon said “alright, alright” her mom said caressing her head “until when are you going to stay here?” her mom asks “until next week” Taeyeon answered, “that’s good to know” her mom smiled and the two of them stayed in that position while catching up.

---

The seven girls decided to camp outside the house and enjoy the fresh air that the beach gives, Sunny and Sooyoung was the one cooking their dinner, KryBer and Tiffany on the tents, while Jessica and Yuri on the firewood and fire, “Dinner’s ready!” Sunny shouted while Sooyoung was putting the food on the table, the five girls walked to the table “YAH! Sooyoungie” Sunny scolded the shikskin when she saw that Sooyoung almost finish their dinner “hehe sorry Sunbun” Sooyoung smiled cutely; once they were complete they started their fun dinner.

“How I wish Taeng is here, this night will be more fun when that small dork is here” Sooyoung said earning a nod from Amber and Yuri “can you tell us about this Taeyeon friend of yours” Tiffany said “well her full name is Kim Taeyeon, daughter of one of the most famous business man in Asia, she had two siblings her older brother name Kim Jiwoong that look like her a lot and their  younger sister Kim Hayeon, she is a midget and a big byuntae” Sooyoung started, “she likes blue and Dookong plushies” Amber added, “she is a dork when she is with us and she knew the person very well, but if you are new to her she will be cold at first especially now that she had broken up with her ex-girlfriend she became very cold to strangers especially when they show any sign of wanting her or having a one sided love” Yul said “what do you mean about wanting her?” Jessica asks curiously “when they just wanted to uhh you know have with her, Taeyeon hates being played around she really hate liar people” Sooyoung said “she was really a broke when her first girlfriend cheated, after that she became cold” Yul said “she keeps her problems to herself, and when she can’t control it anymore she will lock herself up inside her room and cry her heart out, she will never eat or go out from her room” Yul added “that’s Kim Taeyeon” Sooyoung ended “how about her family?” Sunny asks “well we don’t know much about her family, but she said she doesn’t want to go home to their house because of her parents, if she wants to visit she will stay there for less than 5 days and another reason is for her mother and siblings” Amber said “is she mad at her father?” Krystal asks “well as far as I know, she told me that her father is just using their money for illegal things, so the one that was handling the company was Jiwoong oppa and sometimes Taeyeon was helping him and of course Hayeon too” Yuri said “beside that kind and cheerful side of Taeyeon was really different” Sunny said “yeah, she was really excited to go here since it’s been a long time we came here the four of us but now *sigh* she went home because of family matters and she was staying there until next week” Yuri sadly said, their surroundings became silent thinking of the other short girl.

After their chit chatting the seven of sleep decided to sleep, except for one girl who was keep on turning and turning “aiishhh why does that girl keeps bothering my head again” Tiffany sat up and ruffles her hair in frustration “after I heard about Taeyeon the girl in my dreams came back inside my head….. Is there a chance that Taeyeon might be the girl? But it’s impossible…. We don’t even know each other …. Aaisshh what am I thinking” Tiffany muttered, she decided to go out from the tent to grab some fresh air. Once she was out the cod breeze of the wind hit her causing her to shiver, she sat down on the sand and looked at the stars “*sigh* I wish I could see you soon, whoever you are” Tiffany said

---

At the same time Taeyeon was at her balcony also looking at the stars “where are you? I want to meet you soon” Taeyeon said.

---

Sunny woke up and stretch her short arms widely, then she looked at her left and found no one “did Tiffany woke up early?” She asked while scratching her head, she saw the tent was open she immediately went out and found her brunette friend was sleeping outside hugging herself “Oh My God Tiff” she ran to the brunette who was shivering because of cold, she touched Tiffany’s forehead and felt it was hot a little “Fany-ah, wake up baby… let’s go inside you’re freezing” Sunny gently woke up her sister “Sunny-ah” the brunette mumble weekly, the short blonde helped her friend to stand up and when she succeed they immediately went inside the house.

“Aaaisshh why did you sleep outside the tent” Sunny asked worriedly while wiping her friends forehead “I can’t sleep last night cause some things were bugging my head and I didn’t noticed that I fell asleep outside” Tiffany coughed “*sigh* next time don’t do that” Sunny scolded “I promise” Tiffany forced a smile “for now take rest, I will just make the others breakfast and if you need me just call me” Sunny said and was answered by a nod, then she short blonde wet out from the room leaving her friend who really needs a lot of rest.

---

When Sunny went out to call the other girls she saw them fixing the tent and some stuff “oh good timing guys, breakfast is ready” She said “hey Sunny-ah where is Tiffany?” asked the ice princess “she is at her room resting, I found her sleeping outside now she got fever” Sunny said “Aigoo that mushroom” Jessica shook her head “yeah that stubborn mushroom, good thing aunty Cho left some medicines, I forgot to bring one” Sunny said “unnie what breakfast did you cook?” asked the younger Jung “as usual breakfast” Sunny replied and helped the others in bringing their stuff inside the house.

Jessica and Sunny was at the brunette’s room looking after the sick girl, when Krystal came in “what’ wrong sis?” Jessica asks “uhh Sunny unnie, Sooyoung unnie wanted to talk to you” the younger Jung said, the short blonde raises her brows before going out from the room and went to the shikskin, she found the shikskin outside the house back facing the door “hey Sooyoungie” the blonde calls, the shikskin turn around with a charming smile on his face “hey Sunny-ah” she waved “what is it Sooyoungie?” the short blonde asks “uhh is it ok if I… uhh take you out?” Sooyoung asks, “uhh… I-“ “GO ON SUNNY! ME AND KRYS CAN TAKE CARE OF MIYOUNG‼” Jessica shouted inside the house cutting the short blonde “Soo… what?” Sooyoung asks again with a grin on her face “uhh come I’ll go get change” Sunny was about to go inside when a hand stopped her “you look fine Sunny-ah, no need to change” Sooyoung winked at the short blonde “o-okay” Sunny said blushing, the two of them started to leave, Jessica was watching her short friend from inside the house “hahah she is too obvious” Jessica giggled before going upstairs.

“Where is Sunny unnie?” Krystal asks as she saw her sister enters the room “Oh she went out with her giant” Jessica said and sat beside their sleeping friend “how sweet of her” Krystal smile “how about you and Amber? Got no any plans for today?” Jessica ask teasingly “shut up Jessica” Krystal said, then the younger Jung’s phone ringed

“Hello… Oh hey, me yeah I’m free… where? The usual, ok I’ll be out in a minute” Krystal hanged up the phone and looked at her sister “I got to go unnie, Amber asked me out so I’ll see you later, don’t forget about Tiffany unnie arasso, bye~” Krystal immediately went out from the room not waiting for her sisters reply “aiisshhh, now I’m the only one awake here” Jessica pouts then looked at her sleeping friend “tsk, if you didn’t sleep outside the tent the two of us might be on the beach or eating somewhere” Jessica said  and sigh when she got no any response from her friend.

---

“So where are we going Sooyoungie?” Sunny asks “the truth is… I haven’t figured out where we are going” Sooyoung said scratching the back of her head, “then let’s take a walk around the place” Sunny smiled then grabbed the tall girls hand and walk off, the tall girl looked at their entwined hands and was blushing really hard “this is the best vacation!” .

The younger girls were at their usual place, Amber brought food for them “what are we going to do here?” Krystal asks as she sat beside the other girl “spending the whole day here, creating new memories just the two of us” Amber sweetly said, “but what if I wanted to create new memories somewhere?” the younger one asks again “then we will go somewhere, where is the two of us only” Amber smiled “I wanted to roam around the island” Krystal smiled “later we will watch the sunsets on the boat I rented from  a friend” Amber smiled widely leaning her back on the rock, the younger one did the same and rests her head on the shoulder of Amber “I like this position” Amber suddenly said “why?” the younger Jung looked at her confuse “well…. I don’t know…. I just like this position” Amber said blushing “hey Am… do you have a… girlfriend before?” Krystal asks “no… I haven’t in a relationship” Amber answered “how about you?” Amber turned too asked “nope no boyfriends or girlfriends” Krystal said “why? You’re pretty and gorgeous” Amber said “I don’t want to… it feels like when someone confesses to me I don’t feel satisfied, I feel like I’m waiting for someone” Krystal said “really…. Have you found the person?” Amber asks “molla… but I can feel that person was just near” Krystal smiled closing her eyes “I wish I’m that person” Amber thought.

The brunette woke up from her long rest and found her friend was sleeping beside her, back resting on the head board, she stood up from the bed and went to the other side helping her friend to sleep better and then she went out to get something to drink. When she went down she noticed the quiet atmosphere “where is Sunny and Soojung?” she scratches her head and went to the kitchen to grab something to drink… after drinking the brunette went out to the house to catch some fresh air, then the girl hit her head again “ugghh why did you appear in my mind again?!” She said groaning, she sighs deeply when silence engulf her, she was relaxing her mind when she heard a scream she jolted up and went inside the house when she found Jessica was running up and down the stairs

“HWANG MIYOUNG WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!” the ice princess shouted, the brunette was laughing at her friend who was running up and down then to the kitchen, Jessica heard a laugh and stop when she heard the familiar laugh, her blood boils in anger and face her friend with her fake smile “Tiff… I was so worried about you” she said walking closer to her friend “why did you do that Jessi haha you’re so…” when Tiffany looked at her friend and saw the creepy smile and cold stare, the brunette gulped and was walking backwards “you know, I really like it when I got the chance like this Hwang” Jessica said cracking her knuckles while walking nearer to her friend who was walking backwards “h-hey…. J-Jessi I w-was just kidding *gulps* I-I didn’t m-mean to laugh a-at you” Tiffany nervously said “THEN WHY DID-“ the ice princess was cut when she saw a charming Yul behind Tiffany “hey guys… I just wanted to know if the two of you wanted to come with me. Since Amber and Sooyoung left me alone, want to join me I will roam around the whole island” Yul asked kindly, the brunette took this as an opportunity “uhh Jessi will come with you, I can’t come because I still don’t feel well” Tiffany said and went behind Jessica “what are you talking about Miyoung, Sunny said I should-“, Tiffany covers Jessica’s mouth “Aigoo Jessi, I’m sure Sunbun will understand if I explained it to her so go on now and enjoy” the brunette said and pushed her friend to that tanned girl, “I will get you later” the ice princess mouthed and faced the tanned girl “so uhh… let’s go” Yul said offering her hand but the latter ignored it and walk past her, “this will be long day” Yul mumbles before she followed the ice princess behind, Tiffany went out to look at the two girls walking away “Jessi is playing hard to get while the other one was playing dumb and stupid” she thought and giggle.

---

Amber and Krystal decided to leave their place and go to the yacht that Amber rented, the two of them enjoyed the company of each other and some tourists mistaken them as a couple because of their sweet moments or acts to each other, “so did you enjoy our friendly date?” Amber asks “yes I enjoyed a lot thanks” Krystal said “want to do some other things tomorrow?” Amber asked again “sure… I will anything with you and thank you for this day” Krystal said and kissed the latter on the cheek causing Amber to froze in her sit and her face became red, good thing the younger one was busy watching the sun setting, Amber was grinning from ear to ear on that unexpected move from the younger Jung.

Sooyoung was taking Sunny back home since they roam the whole island, the two of them walked while reminiscing their crazy but sweet day “thanks for this day Sooyoungie I really enjoyed it” Sunny said smiling sweetly at the taller girl “me too, thanks for coming with me…” Sooyoung returned the smile with her charming one “so uhh see you tomorrow” Sooyoung said “yeah see you” Sunny said and watched the taller girl turning around to walk, “Sooyoung!” Sunny called and caught the wrist of the taller girl and the two of them didn’t expect what happened next, Sunny pecked the girls lips and immediately ran inside the house with flushed face, Sunny leaned her back on the door and touched her lips “stupid why did you do that?!” she scolded herself and blushed at the same time, but when she remember the shocked face of Sooyoung she giggled and went to her room. The shikskin was left stunned on her position can’t even move or utter a word, but a grin was forming on her red face and slowly she touched her lips were the short blonde had pecked her “WAAHHH SHE PECK ME ON THE LIPS WOOHOO‼!” Sooyoung was shouting and jumping because of her excitement and run near the sea and shouted “THE GIRL I LOVE PECKED ME ON THE LIPS‼!” she said and sat down on the ground, she sigh deeply the grin on her face was still visible “I’ll make you mine soon” she thought while looking at the stars.

Yul and Jessica found a bar while they were walking along the beach they decided to drink a little. While drinking Jessica noticed some girls were looking staring and smiling at Yuri in a seductive way and when she looked at the tanned girl she was surprise to see her flirting back it made her blood boil in anger “wait what?! Jessica Jung what are you thinking you are not her girlfriend so why are you mad?” she thought and decided to ignore the tanned girl and just order another drink, then suddenly a good looking guy approached her with his cheeky grin “what a pretty girl like you doing here all alone?” the guy asked “it’s none of your business” Jessica replied coldly “ooohh I like cold persons, especially when they are hot” the guy smirked “look, I’m here to enjoy myself so if I were you leave now before I cut that d*ck of yours” Jessica said coldly, but the guy didn’t budge “you know I like you already, go out with me?” he said grabbing Jessica on the arm “hey dude let go of her” Yul suddenly appeared holding the guys arm “and who are you supposed to be?” the guy asks “her girlfriend got any problem?” Yul said making Jessica looked at her “pfft you A dark girl with this goddess? Impossible!” the guy laughed, Yul just chuckled and his gripped on the guys arm tightened causing the man to winced in pain and let go of Jessica’s arm “ off dude… leave my girlfriend alone or you will never see any daylight” Yul said coldly giving the guy her piercing look, the guy gulped and swatted his arm on Yul’s grip and left the place, the tanned girl turn around to look at Jessica who was spacing out she immediately approached her “hey Sica are you ok?” the tanned girl asked worriedly “uhh… yeah… can we go back home?” Jessica asks, the tanned girl nodded her head and they both went back to their home. 

On the way home the two was quiet no one uttered a word “is she mad at me? Why does she speak? Should I make the first move?” Yul was mentally talking to herself “Why am I feeling like this? When she said that I’m her girlfriend my heart flutters….. Does that mean that I …. Wait Jessica calm down don’t jump into conclusions Yul just helped you from that man… Yes that’s it” Jessica was talking to mind to, “JESSICA!” Yul shouted causing Jessica to come back to her senses “what?” she asks “we arrived already” Yul said, Jessica looked at the place and saw their rest house “oh… thanks for today Yul” Jessica smiled slightly “oh no problem… I hope you enjoy my company” Yul smiled back “yeah I did, thanks again” Jessica said and enters the house leaving Yul behind, the tanned girl sigh before turning around walking back to their house thinking what she could do so she could spend more time with her crush.


WAAHHH Is it long?..... hehehe but i hope you like this chapter ^_^... Sunbun can't control her feels and started the first move XD...... well please comment my lovely readers ^_^.... New Subscribers THANK YOU SO, SO MUCH!!

-Rilakkuma09