Chapter 12:

Our meantime vacation became forever

After shopping a lot Jessica and Tiffany decided to go home since it was getting a little dark and their two friends might be waiting at home but to their surprise no Sunny and Krystal could be seen inside the house “where could they be?” Jessica asks “maybe they use this time to bond” Tiffany said coming out from the kitchen with an ice cream on her hand “*sigh* I’m sleepy” Jessica said “when did you not get sleepy?” Tiffany giggle “Fany-ah let’s go to a beach tomorrow” Jessica said “oohhh great idea Jessi, let’s go to Jeju” Tiffany said “that’s right‼” Jessica agreed “I miss the sand there” Tiffany smiled “I also miss our house there” Jessica said “oh yeah… I wonder how is our house” the brunette said “now I’m excited” Jessica smiled “let’s for Sunny and Krystal and let’s talk about our trip, while waiting for them I will cook dinner for the two of us” Tiffany said.

Sunny and Krystal went with Sooyoung and her friends went to grab some dinner “really guys you don’t have to bring the two of us with you” Sunny said “don’t worry Sunny, if one of our friends meet a new friend we will treat them as a friend too, so don’t be shy” Yuri said smiling “thanks Yul unnie” Krystal smiled, “so Sunny do you have a work?” Taeyeon asks “well I own a café in US” Sunny said “really? Waahh rich kids” Yul teased “haha please don’t call me that… I never look at myself as a rich kid just a simple one” Sunny said “Sunny unnie is really independent; she likes to earn money from her own” Krystal said “that’s awesome, you were like Amber here” Sooyoung said “well it’s better not to ask from others” Sunny said “So no one helped you in building that café?” Sooyoung asks “well I know no one but my father confessed to me that he helped me secretly” Sunny said “I like your dad right now” Yul said “how about you Krys are you still studying or working?” Yul asked “I’m working with my sister as a model” Krystal answered “wow, are the four of you stayed here or you just learn how to speak Korean?” Amber asks “well when we were kids we had stayed here and we just migrate in US after we graduated college” Sunny answered, then a phone rings and the younger Jung checked her phone

“Hello” Krystal answered in English

“Don’t hello, hello me Soojung where are you and Sunny?” Jessica asks coldly

“I’m having a date with Sunny unnie, why jealous?” Krystal asked back in the same tone as her sister

“No I’m not and why would I? By the way I just called because the four of us will talk about out trip to Jeju, so hurry home arasso” Jessica said

“OMG OK UNNIE SEE YOU SOON” the younger Jung hanged up her phone “who called Soojung?” Sunny asks “Sica unnie called and was asking us where were we” Krystal said “why?” Sunny asks in English causing the three Koreans to furrowed their brows except for Amber who completely understands what they were talking about “well Sica unnie wants us to go home because we are going on a trip to Jeju” Krystal excitedly said “really… OMG I’m excited” Sunny smiled widely and looked at the four girls “uhh guys, I think we need to go home now, Jessica and Tiffany are waiting for us” Sunny and Krystal stood up followed by the four girls “Oh is that so… well it’s been a great time hanging out with you Krystal and Sunny hope we could meet again of course with your other two friends” Taeyeon said smiling at them “yeah, us too had a great time with the four of you” Sunny replied “I’ll just take them to their car” Sooyoung said, “Ok” Yul said “it was nice meeting you unnies” Krystal said and bows followed by Sunny and the three of them left “our friend got a kind girl huh” Yul said smiling “I agree with you unnie” Amber “how about you Am, how’s Krystal?” Taeyeon asks “well she is pretty I can see” Amber replied “just like that? You didn’t even think of liking her?” Yul asks “I don’t know unnie… all I know she is pretty” Amber replied “I’m still confuse unnies that’s the truth” Amber thought.

“So what do you guys think of my friends?” Sooyoung asks the two girls beside her “well they are funny especially Yuri and Taeyeon she seems dorky too but there were times she will space out and there is Amber such a cute and simple girl” Sunny said “well Taeyeon had been like that lately since her broke up with her ex-girlfriend, she became cold to every stranger that will show signs of wanting her because of money and you know ” Sooyoung said "that's aweful... poor Tae" Sunny sadly said "yeah very aweful but she alwasy hides her feelings to us adn only open up when she is drunk" Sooyoung smiled sadly“how about Amber Sooyoung unnie… is she really like that, Quiet and observant?” Krystal asks “well sometimes when she wanted to get to know the person who was new to her, why is it bothering you?” Sooyoung asks “no, no it’s not… I’m just curious because I always catch her taking a glance on me or stares at me” Krystal said looking at the taller girl “well… Amber is like that when…” Sooyoung stop to think “when unnie?” Krystal and Sunny looked at the taller girl “when she wanted to be friends or good friends with a new person” Sooyoung answered with a smile the younger Jung nodded her head “this is it… See you soon Sooyoung unnie” Krystal hugged the taller girl and went inside the passenger seat, Sunny and Sooyoung looked at each other “so… I’ll see you some other time soon again” the taller girl said “yeah…. Tell your friends it was really nice meeting them and next time we will bring Tiff and Jessica along” Sunny smiled “oh yeah of course… it was nice meeting Krystal too”, “we should get going now Sooyoungie” the short blonde went to hug the taller girl and was hugged back by the taller girl “I’ll see you again” they both said and let go of the hug, the short girl went to the driver seat and drove off, Sooyoung watched the car disappear from her sight before going to her friends with a big smile on her face.

“Hey Sunny unnie can I ask you” Krystal said “sure what is it?” Sunny replied “do… you like Sooyoung unnie?” the younger one asks “u-uhh… I… I don’t know” Sunny blushed “then why are you blushing?” Krystal asked smiling “I don’t Krys… I’m still confused… but if I do like her… I can’t leave my work in US… it’s hard to have a long distance relationship” Sunny sadly said “you got a point unnie… but if you ad Soo unnie been a couple I will support you unnie…. I like Sooyoung unnie for you” Krystal said patting the blondes shoulder “thanks Krys…. Also to you I support KryBer” Sunny smiled “KryBer? What is that?” Krystal asks curiously “it’s a combination of the name Krystal and Amber” Sunny said “unnie stop it, it’s not funny” the younger Jung said blankly “Aigoo, but seriously Krys you don’t found Amber cute or something?” Sunny asks “well I admit she is cute but she is so observant which irritates me a little” Krystal said honestly “I can see it too” Sunny said smiling at the younger Jung.

“Are they on their way?” Tiffany asks “yeah Soojung texted me she said they will be home in fifteen minutes” Jessica said “I miss Sunbun now~” Tiffany whines “aiisshh wait a little bit more, your baby went outside with my sister” Jessica said “I know… that’s why I miss Sunbun” the brunette crossed her arms then the two of them heard a car stopped, the two of them ran outside the house ready to straggle the two.

When Jessica and Tiffany saw the two get out from the car, they immediately ran to each one of them, Tiffany ran and jump at Sunny “Sunbun what took you so long?! I miss you” Tiffany said, the short blonde almost lost her balance “YAH! MIYOUNG GET OFF, YOU’RE HEAVY!” the short blonde shouted “YAH UNNIE GET OFF ME PLEASE~” Soojung whines loudly “no!” the two girls said “Fany I think my back will broke” Sunny said and the brunette buy it and climb down from the short blonde “let’s go inside guys” Tiffany said while clinging on the blondes arm followed by the two Jung’s.

“What took you guys so long?” Jessica asks “well, we met Sunny unnie’s old friend so they catch up and we grab some dinner that’s all” Krystal said “is it true Sunbun?” Tiffany looked at Sunny “of course it’s true” the short blonde replied “ok good… now to the real topic… me and Jessi were planning that the four of us will go to Jeju maybe tomorrow” Tiffany said “I know Soojung told me” Sunny smiled “ok since the two of you know already… do you want to go or not?” Jessica asks “of course we want too… it’s been a long time since we went to our rest house there… I wanted to relax and do some crazy stuff again” Sunny said earning a nod from Soojung “good, cause while waiting for the two of you me and Jessi had already booked a flight to Jeju tomorrow at maybe 9 in the morning” Tiffany smile “cool, we still have time to pack…. Until when are we going to stay there?” Sunny asks “until next week” Jessica and Tiffany replied, “ok… I better go upstairs I’m a bit sleepy” Sunny said and ran to her room.

---

“Hey Am did you understand what had Sunny and Krystal was talking about?” Sooyoung asks “why?” Amber asked back “nothing just curious, they were squealing like a fan girls” Sooyoung replied “Aigoo Sooyoung is jealous because she thinks that Sunny had a crush on someone huh” Yul teased “please… just spill Am” the shikskin said “well, I heard Krystal’s convo with her sister and I think they were planning to go to Jeju tomorrow I just don’t know what time and until when they were going to stay there” Amber said “ooohh, the four of them must be really rich” Taeyeon said “what could possibly their father’s work?” Yul said “a CEO?” Taeng guess “maybe… and also all of them were directors except for Sunny and Krystal and her sister, maybe the Tiffany girl was the director” Taeng said “aaiiisshhh  let’s just stop talking about CEO and stuff I could imagine my brothers face” Taeng said “want to go to Jeju?” the shikskin suddenly asks, “huh? What do you mean Soo?” Yul asks “I want to go to Jeju… I wanted to see Sunny again” Sooyoung said smiling “dude are you that in love with Sunny?” Taeng asks “uhh maybe” the shikskin replied “I can’t go with you guys, I can’t leave the studio and I still got a lot of work to do” Yuri said smiling apologetically “same here Soo… I can’t leave Yuri all alone” Taeyeon said patting her friends shoulder “*sigh* its ok guys… maybe I’m just being obsessed on seeing Sunny…. I’ll just call her” the shikskin smiled “hey Am can we sleep here? I’m lazy to drive back home” Yul asked “sure unnie no problem” Amber smiled, the shikskin smiled at her friends then looked at the stars and sigh “Be safe wherever you go".


Wait for Chapter 13... if not tonight maybe tomorrow?.... ENJOY READING PLEASE COMMENT!!!

-Rilakkuma09