Chapter 15:

Our meantime vacation became forever

“SOOJUNG-AH, HURRY UP LETS GO‼!” A young brunette said running while calling the younger Jung “YAH WAIT FOR ME‼” little Soojung said and was catching up with her friend “Hurry up Soojung” said the brunette, little Soojung stop when she saw her friend stop “hey chinggu what are we doing here?” she asks “hehe this is the place where we are going to meet always Soojung-ah, when we are hurt we will always meet here, when something great happens we will meet here this is our secret place” the brunette said writing their initials on the rock using a small knife “but what if I didn’t come when you are waiting and you didn’t come when I’m waiting?” little Soojung asks “then I will keep on waiting Soojung, I won’t get tired of waiting for you… promise me the same” the young brunette said showing her pinky finger to the younger Jung, Soojung smiled and entwined her pinky finger to her friend while smiling widely…

Krystal woke up on a certain dream “what was that?” she asks herself “a brunette girl? Where is that place? Is it here in Korea? But it looks like a beach” Krystal mumbles careful not to wake up her sister “I’ll just find out tomorrow” she said ad went back to her sleep.

---

Amber woke up early since she was needed at the café, she got ready and decided to grab her breakfast at work, and she headed at her motorcycle and drove off to work. When she reached her work she was surprised to see Sooyoung inside the café wearing the same uniform she was wearing, she immediately went inside “Oh hey Ambro!” Sooyoung greeted her “aahh Amber you are already here” she looked at her boss “Sooyoung here decided to help again, your other two friends were working I didn’t know you friends were rich so yeah, I don’t care… I wanted to say that teach Ms. Choi on other stuff ok” her boss patted her shoulder before going back to his office, Amber sigh and approach her friend “hey Soo unnie what are you doing here?” she asks “just what like your boss, I mean our boss said I wanted to help again, it’s ok he doesn’t need to pay me Am, I got nothing to do right now since my sister was in Japan so I want to help” Sooyoung smiled “Aigoo you just wanted to forget Sunny unnie” Amber teased “yah! Get your things inside your locker and get back to work” Sooyoung rolled her eyes; Amber just chuckled and ran to the staff room.

“Ok, one more” Yuri said and then click the button of her camera, when she was done she smiled at the customer and escorted them at the counter “you can get your pictures tomorrow afternoon” Taeyeon said smiling at the couple “thanks” the two couple said and left the studio “I can tell they will last” Yuri said staring at the disappearing couple “I know, the boy really loves her” Taeyeon replied while fixing some stuff on the table “hey want to take a break?” Yul asks “it’s still early for lunch Yul” Taeyeon smiled “I know… I feel like I don’t want to work right now” Yuri said putting her camera on the table “aren’t you feeling well?” Taeyeon asked “I’m ok… I just don’t know what got into me feeling like this all of a sudden” Yuri said “maybe you are thinking of something or… someone” Taeyeon wiggles her brows “shut up, I wasn’t thinking of someone or something” the tanned girl rolled her eyes “then why are you defensive” Taeyeon continue teasing “I’m not” Yul replied “ok, ok chillax I was just kidding” Taeyeon said “*sigh* let’s close the studio at 4 in the afternoon, I’m really tired right now” Yuri said “ok boss” Taeyeon replied.

---

“*sigh*” it was the fourth time that Krystal sigh deeply “hey Soojung-ah is there a problem?” her sister asked worriedly “it’s nothing unnie, I didn’t sleep well last night” Krystal smiled “hey guys breakfast is ready” Tiffany said smiling at the two girls, Jessica smiled at her sister before pulling her up to the kitchen. While eating their breakfast the three older girls were looking at the younger Jung who was only playing with her food, the brunette nudged the older Jung and whispers “what’s wrong with Soojung?” the brunettes asks “I don’t know either I asked her earlier but she just told me that she didn’t sleep well last night” Jessica whispered back “hey Soojung-ah didn’t you like the food? Want me to cook a new food?” Sunny asks “huh… Oh no unnie, this is fine” Krystal smiled and starts eating her food then she sigh again, the three looked at each other again worried about the younger one.

After breakfast Krystal went to the beach to have time for herself, while walking she was thinking about her dream of that brunette girl and there secret place, she sat on the sand burying her face on her knees “*sigh* where am I supposed to find that place” Krystal mumbles “THIS IS HARD‼!” she shouted and lay on the sand “I wish that brunette girl in my dream help me” Krystal said and close her eyes

“Hey Soojung-ah, our secret place is not near and not far from your rest house here, if you see this medium rock here it means you have to straight ahead” the brunette said “what if I got confused and I forgot?” little Soojung asks “then I will draw a flower and an arrow here so if you forgot the way this is your clues” the brunette smiled after she draw the flower and the arrow.

Krystal open her eyes and sat up, “so it means it was near here” Soojung said she starts to look for a medium size rock from her surroundings and when she spotted one she immediately stood up and look for a certain drawing, her eyes widen when there is the drawing of a flower and the arrow, “the girl said if I saw this drawing I will just straight ahead” Krystal mumbles and stood up she started to run to the secret place.

Soojung came to the place while panting and found a tree beside that a rock, she walk forward and she scan the tree while touching it “woah it’s really been years, since I came back here” Krystal mumbles then she noticed two letters carved on a rock, she touched it “AJ +KS” she mumbles “AJ?” the younger Jung thought, then she sat down under the tree “you said you will be waiting, but where are you?” she said and sigh.

“Hey guys have you seen Soojung?” Jessica asks “oh she told me that she will just walk around the beach, she wanted to be alone for a while” Sunny said “what is Soojung’s problem Sica? Did the two of you fight?” Tiffany asks “Tiff you know us, our argument won’t take 30 minutes it will only last in 5 minutes then we’re ok” Jessica said “maybe she is just bored or maybe she misses her friends in US” Sunny said “*sigh* Soojung-ah what’s wrong with you?” Jessica thought.

Krystal woke up when she could feel something buzzing on her pocket, she grabbed her phone and saw 30 missed calls and text messages from her unnies, she looked at the clock and it was already 1:30 in the afternoon, she stood up from the ground and took a glance from the place before running back to the house.

Jessica was fuming in anger when her sister was not answering their text messages, “Jessi calmed down, Krystal might have a reason why she came back late” Tiffany said, “Tiff is right Sica, sit down for a while and drink this” Sunny said the ice princess just ignored the her two friends and kept her poker face, Tiffany and Sunny knew this side of Jessica, their friend wouldn’t listen to them until Soojung comes back the two decided to leave the ice princess alone for a while. After 20 minutes Krystal came back to the house while panting “Soojung!” Tiffany and Sunny shouted at the same time and hugged the younger Jung “unnies… I’m sorry… I got lost of track… of time” Krystal said between her breathes “sit down for a while” Sunny said while the brunette get something to drink for the younger girl, after a while Tiffany came back with a glass of water “what happen Soojung?” Tiffany asks “I fell asleep on the place I was looking for” Krystal said “place you are looking for? What are you talking about Soojung?” Sunny asks “last night I had a dream about a brunette girl I think she is older than me, we were friends then we made a secret place that the two of us will only knew, so I try to look for it here and it is here in this place and when I found that place I didn’t noticed that I fell asleep…. Unnies I’m sorry I made you worry” Krystal said lowering her head “to us it’s ok and we understand… but you have to talk to your sister she is more worried right now” Tiffany said caressing the girls hair “where… is Jessica unnie?” Krystal asks “she is inside your room, go talk to her Soojung, her hell mode was on” Sunny said, the younger Jung forced a smile before going upstairs to talk to her unnie.

Jessica was inside the room she shared with her sister and was crying silently, she didn’t noticed that her sister was coming inside the room and was slowly walking to the bed, she slowly wrapped her arm on her sisters waist and hugged her tightly startling the older Jung “YAH!” Jessica slapped the arm really hard “OUCH YAH‼” Krystal shouted back “YOU! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN HUH? I’VE BEEN WORRIED ABOUT YOU AND YOU ARE GOING TO SURPRISE ME LIKE THAT?!” Jessica shouted and was slapping her sister over and over again, the younger Jung just let her sister slap her cause she knew Jessica was just worried about her “I’m sorry unnie… I really got lost track of time… I didn’t mean to make you worry” Krystal said now forcing her sister to stop slapping her so she could hug her “I’m really sorry unnie” Krystal said and finally hugged her sister “I hate you for making me cry Soojung” Jessica sobs “I know I hate myself for seeing my unnie cry because of me” Soojung said cupping her sisters face and wiping the tears “please stop crying unnie, you’re ugly now” Krystal pouted “*sobs* I’m sorry I slapped you… did it hurt?” Jessica asked holding her sisters arm “no it didn’t you slap like a three year old unnie” Krystal teased “YAH do you want more than just a slap?” Jessica glared “of course not who would like to be punch? My beautiful face will be ruined if you punched me” Krystal rolled her eyes, Jessica just chuckled “promise me Soojung-ah don’t do that” the older Jung said seriously “I promise unnie” Krystal smiled and hugged her sister tightly.

---

Amber was at the rooftop and spends her break there; her mind was suddenly disturbed by her past memories, “Have you forgotten about me Soojung?” she thought sadly.


Ohhh ^_^ another update!!! Hope you like this one! ^_^....

-Rilakkuma09