Chapter 26:

Our meantime vacation became forever

“WAAAAAHHH…. Remind me that I won’t be go clubbing with the two of you again” Taeyeon said as she slump herself on the couch panting “why it’s fun to go clubbing with us” Hyoyeon smiled “eh fun yourself, all the girls wanted to, to that thing to me… can you hear me THAT THING!” Taeyeon exclaimed “Hahaha I know I can see the look on your face” Hyoyeon laughed “haha good thing you’ve went to us immediately” Nichole laughed “I haven’t even done that to my ex guys and they think I would give my ity to one night stand ugghh no” Taeyeon rolled her eyes “why you wanted every night stand?” Hyo raised her left brow “uhh well that’s different” Taeyeon mumbles “ok stop this byuntaeness you dorks let’s just watch some movies that had some scenes that Taeyeon like” Nichole winked and started to play some movies.

---

“That’s awesome” Taeyeon smiled widely after the movie and looked at the two couple who were had a normal face “do you guys think it’s awesome?” Taeyeon asks the two “its normal” Hyoyeon replied “what do you mean normal? Wait a minute… had the two of you do IT?” Taeyeon asks emphasizing the word “it” causing the two couples to blush and look away “YAH it’s our privacy” Hyoyeon glared “ooohh so you did it… how’s the experience” Taeyeon teased making her cousin and the other girl to blush hard “stop it Tae, you’re invading our privacy midget!” Hyoyeon glared harder, “yah I’m not a midget, you’re a midget also” Taeyeon glared back “at least I’m inch taller” Hyoyeon replied back still glaring at her cousin,  now the two were doing a glaring battle “*sigh* stop being a choding the two of you and let’s sleep, Tae you can sleep on the guest room” Nichole smiled “ok” Taeyeon showed her two thumbs up and smiled, the two couples went to their room together “oh don’t be too loud ok the neighbours might report us” Taeyeon joked and was hit by  pillow from her cousin “we’re not like you byuntaeng” Hyoyeon said, Taeyeon chuckled and shook her head.

---

“Hey buddy what’s up?” Yul greeted her friend on the video

“HI Tae”, “Hello Tae unnie we miss you” Amber and Sooyoung greeted too

“Hey guys miss you too, I can’t wait to see you three on Friday” Taeyeon smiled

“Where are you right now?” Yul asks

“I’m at Hyo and Nichole’s house, we went to the club that’s why” Taeyeon said

“Next time invite us ok” Sooyoung winked

“Bring Sunny along so she would how crazy you are when you are in a club” Taeyeon laugh

“No can do ahjumma, she might kill me” said the taller girl

“Yul unnie should bring Sica unnie along too, so Sica unnie would know how the girls inside the club wanted Yul unnie so bad” Amber smiled

“I agree with Amber” Taeyeon said and made a high through the screen

“You two are so mean, when you guys would have a girlfriend you two will feel how to be scared when your girlfriends are mad” Sooyoung rolled her eyes

“Then don’t do anything stupid so they won’t get mad at you guys” Taeyeon rolled her eyes back

“Taeyeon unnie is right” Amber said and made a high five again through the video

“You two are really meanie you will feel this soon, we swear to almighty SNSD I mean God, you two will be afraid of your girlfriends too” Yul said earning a nod from the shikskin

“Whatever you say dorks… I got to sleep now guys, I’m tired talk you tomorrow” Taeyeon waved

“Bye” the three waved back and the line went dead

Taeyeon sigh and smiled widely after hearing and seeing her friends, “*sigh* see you soon dorks” she smiled and sleep.

---

“At least can I know your name?” Tiffany asks the girl “no, we’ll see each other soon so be patient” the shorter girl rolled her eyes “I thought you’re not cold to me anymore” Tiffany pouted “your thoughts are wrong…. I could not be cold to you anymore in one condition” the short girl said “what is it?” Tiffany asks “well when we meet can you make me happy and never broke my whole self and my heart again?” the shorter girl asks “uhh why would you ask that?” Tiffany answered with a question “never mind what I said…. Just be patient and we will meet soon” the short girl said and looked away.

Tiffany woke up from her dream and smiled “at least we talk not too long and not too short too” she giggled “but what does she mean that I should make her happy and don’t break herself, *sigh* it’s so confusing but at the same time I’m getting excited I can’t wait to meet her even though it’s impossible or not” she said and smiled.

---

“You seems so happy right now Miyoung-ah, something happen?” Sunny asks “no nothing… I just had the most wonderful dream I ever had” Tiffany said dreamily “what is it unnie?” Krystal asks as she sips on her juice “secret” Tiffany winked “pcch secret my Hwang spill it” Jessica said “*sigh* it’s my dream girl? Something like that” the brunette smiled “dream girl? You haven’t shared that to us” Sunny said “oh that dream it just started when we came back here in Seoul” Tiffany said “what does she look like? Did she says anything or is she kind?” Krystal asks “well I can’t see her face clearly it was blurred, well we talk I think she is kind because when I first dream about her she was cold to me but last night she was not cold anymore” Tiffany smiled “what is she saying to you?” Jessica asks “she said that we will meet each other soon, that’s all” Tiffany smiled “and you believe it?” the older Jung asks “well hoping won’t hurt me right” Tiffany smiled “just don’t get your hopes high Tiff, you’ll just hurt yourself” Sunny smiled “I know, I know” the brunette nodded her head.

---

“You seem so happy right now Taeng” Hyoyeon said as she munch on her breakfast “well, I got the cutest dream” Taeyeon smiled “can TaeTae share?” Nichole said “well it’s about a girl… I’ve been seeing her in my dreams since these past weeks… I was really cold to her and always ignoring her for some unknown reason but last night I saw her again and I wasn’t as cold as before” Taeyeon smiled “wow you made an imaginary friend in your dreams Taeng, have you seen her face?” Hyo said “nope, her face was blurred in my dreams” Taeyeon answered with a pout “aigoo, you should talk to her a little closer so you would see her face clearly” Nichole smiled “I’ll try” Taeyeon smiled at the two couples.

“Hey Hyo got any plans for today?” Taeyeon asks “hmmm me and Nich will go to the studio to teach the students, wanna come?” Hyoyeon said “can I?” Taeyeon asks “idiot you’re not a stranger you can always come with us anytime” Hyoyeon shook her head “do I need to pack also?” Taeyeon asks “well if you want to dance with them its fine or you could help me and Nichole in teaching them” Hyoyeon suggested “oh sure, I’ll help” Taeyeon said and went to her room to pack.

---

“Hi Ms. Kim and Ms. Jung” the students bow “hey guys did you practice what we thought you yesterday?” Hyoyeon asks “yeap, oh by the way Hyoyeon-ssi who is she?” one teenage boy said and points at the other short blonde “oh this is Kim Taeyeon my cousin, she’s good in singing a little bit in dancing” Hyoyeon winked “shut up” Taeyeon glared at her cousin playfully “noona can you dance?” one boy said at the back “of course but not like Hyo here, I can dance a little singing is really my passion” Taeyeon smiled “can you give us a little show unnie?” one girl on the side pleaded “well I’ll try what can I do” Taeyeon nod at her cousin, then Hyo played a y music “OI NOT THAT!” Taeyeon shouted causing the teens to laugh “alright, what song?” Hyoyeon ask “just give me something, that we usually dance” Taeyeon winked “ooohh, Mr. Mr. It is… ok” Hyoyeon then plays the music then Taeyeon started to show her moves

Taeyeon did the ending pose and was given by laud applause from the kids “woah noona you’re awesome‼” the boy said “yeah can you do one more noona?”, “ONE MORE! ONE MORE!” the students started to chant loudly “haha wait, I wanted to say that thank you because you like my little performance, the one more will be later after Hyoyeon, Nichole and me had done teaching you ok” Taeyeon smiled earning nods from the kids “*chuckles* nice cous” Hyoyeon smiled also her girlfriend who patted the other Kim’s back.

---

“Hey Tiff something wrong?” Sunny asked as she saw her brunette friend sitting alone on the sand “huh, oh it’s nothing baby” Tiffany smiled “I know there is something, tell me baby” Sunny said and rested her head on the brunette’s shoulder “*sigh* I don’t know I just had this feeling that I miss someone” Tiffany said “*gasp* you don’t love me anymore, there is another person inside your heart” Sunny fake a sob “yah you left me firs with your giraffe” Tiffany pouted “hehe of course I didn’t, I’m still here” Sunny said and hugged her friend “I know hehe” Tiffany smiled “so who do you miss?” Sunny asked again bringing the topic back “I don’t know~ … I’m also clueless” Tiffany pouted “maybe you just missed prince, I miss our baby” Sunny pouted also “*sigh* I wish unnie was taking good care of him” Tiffany said “hehe I had my full trust on Michelle unnie that she will take good care of prince” Sunny smiled showing her eye-smile “yeah I hope so” Tiffany smiled also doing the eye-smile.

“Hey Taeng… You’re with Hyo and Nich? WHAT YOU DANCE?! HAHAHA unbelievable Hahaha, I wish we were there to see it HAHAH…. YAH I can also dance midget….. pcch by the way what do you want when we got there? Any souvenirs you wanted us to buy for you and the two couples? How can I find a dookong plush here?! Stupid I’ll just buy you some things that could help you control your sickness of being a byun” Yul smiled “I know, I know… take good care of yourself alright… just four more days and we’ll see each other again buddy… I know, ok bye!” the tanned girl hanged up her phone and smiled “Yul unnie, Sica unnie was looking for you?” Amber called “ok thanks!” Yul said and went immediately to her lover.

“Hey Sica what’s wrong?” Yul ask as she backed hugged her lover “I just miss you seobang” Jessica pouted “aigoo, we just parted for a minute and you missed me already” Yul chuckled “why you don’t miss me?” Jessica asked sadly “of course I miss you too, I’ll always miss you” Yul said and kiss her lover on the neck “*sigh* we will still see each other when we go back in Seoul right?” the ice princess turned around and looked at the tanned girl “of course we will always see each other, we will never be apart, I’ll always call you every night and day, I’ll always take you out… or you want to live with me” Yul smiled “as much as I wanted to live with you but I can’t live Krystal alone and you see the four of us won’t be staying here for long, we will go back to LA after this vacation” Jessica said “after this vacation in Jeju you’ll be back to LA?” Yul asked confusedly “no, after four months we’ll be going home” Jessica sadly said “we can do this Sica, I know long distance is hard but if we have faith and patience our relationship will work out” Yul said “I know” Jessica lowered her head “hey, we still have three months to spend we got a lot of time for ourselves so don’t think about anything right now and just focus on us arasso” Yul said cupping her lover’s face and kiss her on the lips “I love you ok” Yul smiled “I love you too” Jessica replied and hugged the tanned girl.

---

“Sunbun I’m hungry~” the taller girl whines “wait Sooyoungie, I’m still preparing your sandwich” Sunny smiled “yah could you stop whining” Krystal suddenly barged inside the kitchen with her annoyed expression and with her cold aura, the taller girl gulp “u-uhh I’m s-sorry Krys… promise I-I’ll shut up” Sooyoung smiled nervously, then the younger Jung went out causing the taller girl to sigh in relief “haha you’re cute Sooyoungie” Sunny giggled and gave her lover the sandwich “I didn’t know Krystal is also scary” Sooyoung said “haha she got the Jung’s genes what can you do” Sunny smiled “well I don’t care about it now cause my sandwich made by my love was here” Sooyoung said and ate the sandwich and smiled at her lover.

“*sigh* I miss Seoul” Sunny said “why? Seoul is boring” Sooyoung answered “I just miss my baby there” Sunny said “you had a baby?” Sooyoung asked surprise and her eyes got more widen when she saw her lover nodded “*sigh* me and Tiff’s baby, we miss him” Sunny pouted “WHAT?! YOU AND TIFFANY GOT A BABY?!” Sooyoung shouted “yeah his name is prince and the other one was no name and also you don’t have to shout Sooyoungie it’s normal to friends that they would call their own a baby” Sunny rolled her eyes “what do you mean normal?! So it means you and Tiff did that? And you made a baby with her? OMG YOU ARE A REAL MAN? YOU’RE NOT A WOMAN? BUT WHY DO YOU HAVE S BUT WHY DON’T YOU HAVE ANY BULGE ON YOUR PANTS OR SHORTS? AND YOUR VOICE SOUNDS LIKE A GIRL? Wait a man can change their voice like a girl WELL I DON’T CARE YOU ARE NOT A REALT GIRL‼” Sooyoung said and points at the short blonde “what the hell are you talking about?! Of course I’m a girl pure girl Sooyoungie, I have s because I’m a girl and I do not have a bulge because I don’t have what guys have, me and Tiff haven’t done that… and the baby I’m referring to was a dog” Sunny explained “then explain to me why do you have to call it a baby huh” Sooyoung said putting her hands on her hips “*sigh* you giant… I was referring to the dog me and Tiff found at the park when we were still in Seoul we haven’t given it a name yet, so our pet name is baby” Sunny said and saw her girlfriend forming it’s lips into an “O” shape and nodded her head, the short blonde rolled her eyes and chuckled “of course I won’t give my first to my best friend you know, I’ll give my first to the person who treasures me most” Sunny smiled, “sorry Sunny” Sooyoung lowered her head when she sat beside her girlfriend “gwenchana, I love you Sooyoungie” Sunny kiss her on the cheek “I love you too my love” Sooyoung smiled and kiss her lover back.

---

“HAHAHA SOOYOUNG SAYS THAT?!” Tiffany laughed loudly clapping her hands “HAHA Sooyoung unnie is cute” Krystal giggled “stupid giant” Jessica smiled “I know right haha she’s too cute when she’s jealous” Sunny smiled “haaa… Sooyoung is super-duper cute Sunbun always make her jealous alright” Tiffany giggled then the surrounding became silent no one dared to talk when they were still dazed on thinking until the younger Jung broke the silence “unnies… I like Amber… I think” she said “Finally you’ve realized it” the three said at the same time “the three of you knew?” Krystal asked surprised “we knew since you two started to hang out” Sunny said smiling “well we talked about this about you liking Amber…  We like Amber for you but of course we can’t push her to you since it’s your feelings not ours” Jessica said “but I’m still confused a little unnie” Krystal pouted “one question to know you like her” Tiffany smiled “what?” asked the three girls “do you get jealous when you see Amber with someone?” Tiff asks “of course!” Krystal answered right away “see you like her… no need to be confused” Tiffany smiled “what if it has another meaning, that I’m getting jealous because she’s not hanging out with me” Krystal said “then you miss her” Sunny answered the two other girls nodded “so I’m not confused anymore and just playing dumb not to know my true feelings?” Krystal asks “uhuh” answered the three “but how am I going to tell him?” Krystal asked her unnies “we will still think about that… but for now let’s go have some dinner” Jessica said earning nods from the two older girls, the younger Jung just sigh and nodded her head.

---

Amber was thinking deeply and keep on sighing and sighing which irritates the two taller girls who was seriously watching some movie “could stop sighing” Sooyoung said still focus on the movie “sorry unnies” Amber said and sigh silently, the tanned girl broke her gaze to the television and look at the younger girl “hey something wrong?” she asks, the llama looked at her and smiled lightly “nothing unnie”, “you sure?” Yul asked again “yeah nothing’s wrong” Amber smiled “liar” Sooyoung butted in “you’re hiding something, c’mon llama spill” Sooyoung said and looked at the younger girl with a grin “is it because of Krystal?” Yul asked, Amber looked at the tanned girl and nodded her head “what’s wrong with her?” Sooyoung asks “I like her unnie… No I love her unnie” Amber looked at them “but I don’t know if she likes me back” Amber pouted “aww our poor llama, want us to help you?” Yul asked “we’ll ask the girls about Krystal’s feelings for you” Sooyoung said “I don’t think so unnies, you don’t have to do that… I can wait for the right time to tell it to Krys myself” Amber smiled “until when is that? When she found someone who she thinks is more worthy than you? I suggest you tell her your feelings now, later or soon” Yul said “I agree with Yul, Am…. Have you ever tried asking her if she even likes girl to girl relationship?” Sooyoung said the younger girl shook her head “if we were you, we will tell it to Krys as soon as possible you never know, someone might still her from you when you already got the chance to tell her your true feelings Am” Sooyoung added, the tanned girl nodded her head in agreement “*sigh* should I tell it to her right now?” Amber asks “it’s your choice Am” Yul smiled “*sigh*I’ll tell it to her tonight after dinner unnie” Amber smiled “good luck Am” the two older girls patted her shoulder and smiled.

“Unnies should I tell Amber my feelings?” Krystal asked her unnies who were busy reading a magazine “are you sure about your decision Krys?” Jessica asks “aren’t you confused?” Sunny asked next “you’re not backing out?” Tiffany then asked “I think so… but my mind says that I should tell it to her some other time but my heart says the opposite I should tell Amber right now, I’ve been thinking about this since this morning” Krystal said “Krys we were asking this for you not to get hurt and also not hurting Amber’s feelings” Jessica said “I know unnie… but I’m starting to like her… I guess more than like *sigh* should I tell her tonight? Or I should just tell her some other time?” Krystal asked “it’s your choice Krys… anything happens we’ll support you baby” Sunny smiled “yah I’m your baby” Tiffany punched the shorter girl on the arm “ouch you don’t have to punch me” Sunny pouted, the brunette smiled and hugged the shorter girl “*sigh* I’ve already made a decision… I will tell it to Amber after dinner unnie” Krystal said looking at her unnies “good luck baby Jung… if Amber breaks your heart call us immediately arasso” Tiffany said doing a fist pump followed by the two other girls “thanks unnie” the younger Jung smiled and hugged her supportive unnies.

---

(AFTER DINNER)

KRYSTAL’S POV                                                

As I walk to their house in every step I take my heart beat was raising like it wanted to get out from my chest, while my mind was full of words that I should calm down, never fail when you are already with her, how will you do this and bla, bla, bla… I never thought doing this was hard… when I watch this in movies I thought it was easy to do but it’s not especially when you are the situation… *sigh* Finally I reached their front door and was ready to ring the doorbell but my mind keeps on bothering me about negative things like what if she rejects you? What if she doesn’t like you the way you do? It’s full of one if… my finger that was near to the doorbell, I pulled it back and shook my head and encouraged myself again then I was about to ringed it when the door suddenly opens revealing the girl I will tell my feelings.

END OF POV

AMBER’ POV

The night has come where I would face heaven or hell, hurt or not being hurt *sigh* my hopes were fighting the negative things forming inside my head, I one last time encourages myself, then when I open the door I got frozen in shock seeing the girl in front of me who was also frozen like me, like we both see a ghost, we didn’t utter a word but I could see she is blushing, my lips were smiling seeing her like that, being shy when we are in a situation like this, a silence situation like this will bring us into nothing better speak before she leave

“Uhh hey, I was about to go to your house but I guess you’re more excited to see me” I said teasingly at her, she blinked her eyes and cleared “you’re so full of yourself, I just wanted to talk to you cause unnies are busy” she pouted, so cute “*chuckles* just admit you miss me” I said smirking at her “tsk, I’ll just see you tomorrow” she turned around and was ready to leave when I grab her arm and spun her around, making our faces where inches apart and I was looking at her in the eyes “I was just kidding Krys, I- I also wanted to talk to you” I said and saw he blushing “o-okay” she said I let her go, I smiled at her holding her hand and we started to walk away.

END OF POV

---

“I thought you wanted to talk to me?” Amber asked “I thought you wanted to talk to me too” Krystal said, “you first” Amber said “no you” Krystal argued “*sigh* ladies first” Amber said “hey you’re a lady also~” Krystal whines “well here it goes, FIGHTING AMBER!”  The two of them stopped and Amber close her eyes and sighs “well the reason I wanted to… to talk to you is because… Krys I uhh I *gulps* tsk… I’m nervous” Amber said letting go of their entwined hands turning her back on the younger Jung and putting her hands on her hips “what is it Am?” Krystal asked, Amber lowered her head and sighs again before turning around facing the younger Jung “Krystal… I wish you could forgive me… I don’t care after I say all this you’ll stay away from me, treat me differently, and being disgusted by me but…. Krystal I can’t hide this anymore… Krystal Jung Sooyeon I… I love you” Amber said almost a whisper “what?” Krystal asked as she didn’t hear it clearly “I said I love you, I love you sine we were kids, that’s why I always look for you when you left, I always think about you… I tried to find you in LA but I saw how famous you are so I stopped and waited for you to come back to Korea for us to meet again and I guess they answered my prayers that I saw you again… you don’t know how much I wanted to say those three words to you when I first saw you… I just love you Krys, I love you so much” Amber lowered her head, Krystal was only giving her silent treatment no response at all like she run out of words to say “she… she loved me too?” The younger Jung thought,  she slowly approached Amber, she caressed Amber’s face and smiled when the other girl looked at her, she smiled at Amber and sigh “why would I be disgusted when I also had the same feelings for you?” she smiled, Amber widen her eyes and little by little smile was forming on her lips “r-really?” Amber asks and was answered by a nod, to her happiness she shouted and was jumping like little kid “WOOOHOO SHE LOVES ME TOO‼! GOODDD OH MY GOD! SHE LOVES ME TOO” she stopped jumping and looked at the younger girl, she went to her and hugged her tightly “thank you, thank you… you don’t how much you’ve made me happy” She said “I love you too Am” Krystal hugged the other girl back and gave a kiss on the cheek “don’t worry… my true confession to you will be more special that Yul unnie” Amber said when she broke the hug “you don’t need to do that as long as we love each other it will be fine but we’re not official yet… unnies said that you need to go through them before you can asked me to be yours” Krystal smiled “*gulps* d-do I have to do that?” Amber asked “unnies said that to me… I protest too you know but they stopped me” Krystal pouted “so no PDA’s?” Amber pouted “yah byuntae, no kissing cause we’re not still official” Krystal rolled her eyes “but we can still hold hands, hug and kiss each other’s cheek right?” Amber looked at the younger girl with her adorable puppy eyes and pout “awww of course my llama, just make my unnies happy then I’m sure you’ll pass the interview” Krystal winked “ehehe, I can’t wait” Amber smiled.

---

Not too far from the two girls, five girls were spying them and was also celebrating “Now Tiff, Sunny ready for the things Amber needed to do” Jessica had the creepy smile on her face “yes ice princess” Tiffany and Sunny saluted “but for now let’s celebrate” Sooyoung said earning a nod from the tanned girl “wait when Amber passed all the things we asked her to do and she and Krys got together… the only single here was” Sunny said and all of them looked at the brunette who was looking at the two younger girls from afar with a smile on her face and when she noticed that her friends were looking at her, she looked at them and saw their teasing smile “what?” she asked blankly “you are the only single here Tiff” Jessica said “so?” she asks “then it means you’ll treat us food!” Sunny, Sooyoung and Yuri answered “eh? YAH the two there weren’t official so why m only?” Tiffany pouted “the two will be there, so as for you single lady treat us!” Jessica crossed her arms while smiling “aiisshhh alright, alright… call those two so we could celebrate” Tiffany rolled her eye when the four girls high fived, Yul and Soo run over to the two girls, “thanks Tiff” Jessica and Sunny hugged their friend and kiss her on each side of her cheeks, “welcome” Tiffany put her arms around Sunny and Jessica’s shoulders while waiting for the four girls.


DONE!! KRYBER will soon to be girlfriends.... or shouldI make Amber suffer more or not? What do you think? Well let's just see on my next update XD
To all Taeny shippers out there, the girls will be back in Seoul soon and Taeny will meet soon also XD so wait patiently... let's see if Taeyeon will form a crush on Tiffany and same goes with Tiffany XD.... Anyways NEW SUBSCRIBERS THANKS!!!!! Also thank you for somre readers who were commenting!!

-Rilakkuma09 <3