Chapter 39:

Our meantime vacation became forever

“Yuri…something wrong?” Sica asks as she back hugged her girlfriend, “huh? Oh nothing’s wrong Sica…” Yuri smiled lightly “you’re a bad liar Yul… tell me” Sica used her puppy eyes making the tanned girl to chuckled and led the two of them to sat on the couch “ok, ok I’ll tell you.. it’s my dad…”

FLASHBACK

Yuri was at her studio editing new pictures that was taken by Taeyeon, while doing some stuff someone came inside and she greeted them with a cheerful one but once she looked at the person her smile fades and it turns upside down

“Long time no see Yuri-ah”

“What are you doing here and… how did you find this place?” Yuri asks glaring at the person

“No one can hide something from me Yuri, you know that and as your father I have the right to know your whereabouts” Yuri’s father said coldly

“*chuckles* since when did you become my father? You always control me….. you don’t even support me for what I want, it’s always about your name you’ve been cared about…”

“No matter you like it or not I’m still your father… and I came here personally to tell you that…. The company’s is having a party tomorrow night…. Im expecting you there, you can bring your friends if you want…. I want you there to talk about something important” Her father said and place an invitation on the counter and head to the door

“What are we going to talk about? You can tell it here right away… no need to invite me” Yuri said

“It’s better if we talked tomorrow….. A lot of people is also expecting to see you tomorrow”

“What if I didn’t come?”

“Then face the consequences Yuri-ah… You know what I can do when somebody didn’t return my invitation” After that her father leave

END OF FLASHBACK

“So that’s what happened” Yul said sadly, Sica looked sadly at her girlfriend and rubs it’s arms “why don’t you try going Yul maybe your father wanted to make it up to you” she said “*sigh* I don’t know Sica, it’s hard to read my father” Yul looked at the girl beside her “why don’t you just try Yul.. You mentioned that your dad said your friends can go, why won’t you bring them with you as a support in case something might happen” Sica suggested “I’ll think about it Sica” Yul looked away “but the party is tonight”, “*sigh* fine… I’ll take you with me… I’ll ask Taeng and Tiff if they want to tag along” Yul smiled lightly, Sica pecked her girlfriend’s lips “don’t be sad, I’m here… we’re here with you Yul no matter what happens, we will always help you” Sica smiled and hugged her girlfriend.

----

“Oh… ok Yul, I’ll inform Fany then. K, bye” Taeyeon hanged up the phone and looked at the girl who was playing on her pink phone, she smiled as she walked to the bed and rest her chin on the girls shoulder “what is it TaeTae?” Tiffany said not looking at the short girl beside her “hmm… just wanted to tell you that you’re so pretty” Taeyeon smile “I know” Tiffany’s short reply and giggles “*chuckles* ok my pretty lady… Yuri is inviting us to a party” Taeng said “what party?” the brunette asks “well actually, Yul’s father invited her and Yul wanted us to come along” Taeyeon said “but I thought she’s not in good terms with her family?” Tiffany asked “yeah she’s not, but to Yul’s surprise her father personally invited Yul to come over” Taeyeon explained “oh… so we’re coming?” Tiffany asks “do you want to?” Taeyeon asked back “well if it’s for my best friends’ girl I’ll go” Tiffany smiled “thanks Fany-ah” Taeyeon smiled and hugged the girl.

----

“Soojung and Amber are waiting for us Yul” Sica said “don’t worry we’re almost there…” Yul answered with a smile “omo there they are” Sica points at her sister and Amber, “Krystal!” Sica shouted “Unnie!” Krystal waved and dragged her girlfriend to the car “get in, we can’t be late” Sica said “excited much unnie?” Krystal chuckles “no, just nervous… I mean this is the first time that Yuri will see her family again, so we can’t be late…. By the way where are Miyoung and Taeyeon?” Sica faced her girlfriend “I called Taeng and they’re waiting for us there” Yul said “hey Amber why so quiet?” Yul looked at the mirror to see her friend staring at Soojung “huh? Oh nothing… I’m just mesmerized by the beauty of my goddess” Amber said causing the younger Jung to blush “ok to much cheesiness her” Jessica rolled her eyes “aww don’t be jealous my love, you’re my beautiful goddess” Yul winked also making the older Jung to blush and look away “continue driving Kwon” Jessica said with a smile “*chuckles* ok princess” Yul said with a smile and focus on driving.

-----

“Where are they?” Tiffany asks for how many times “Fany-ah why are you nervous? It’s not like they’re missing or I’m going to introduce you to my family with backups” Taeyeon chuckled “Yah… Wae, wae? You won’t let me meet your family? Huh Kim Taeyeon?” Tiffany slapped the short girl on the side “of course I’ll let you…but let me fix my relationship with my family ok” Taeyeon smiled and hold the brunettes hand, “oh there they are” Tiffany points at their friends, they also got out from the car and met them.

“I thought you guys wouldn’t come anymore” Taeyeon said “that can’t happen since Sica will kill me if I back out” Yul points at her girlfriend who was with her friends “they’re all hot” Taeyeon said “I know” Yul and Amber said at the same time, “shall we go in?” Yul asked her girlfriend and offer her hand which was gladly accepted by Sica, same goes with Amber and Taeyeon and the three went inside all together making all the person inside to look at them especially they’re all keeping an eye on the tanned girl.

“Yuri?” A lady called making Yuri and her friends to stop “Yuri-ah is it really you?” the lady asked again “eomma” Yuri said and smile lightly “omo Yuri-ah I miss you” the lady ran into Yuri and hugged her tight “I miss you too eomma” Yuri hugged her mom back “I’m so, so happy to see you… oh you brought company… mind if you introduce them” Her mom said “oh.. mom this is Taeyeon  and Amber my best friends this Krystal Amber’s girlfriend and Tiffany, Taeyeon’s girlfriend and … the lady I love Jessica Jung my girlfriend” Yuri said and hold her girlfriends hand “it’s nice to meet you ma’am I’m Jessica” Jessica bowed respectfully “I know you Jessica and Krystal… my husband and your father is friends in business” Mrs. Kwon smiled and hugged the two “it’s nice to meet you Amber, Taeyeon and Tiffany I hope you girls enjoy… Yuri you’re father is waiting for you after his speech… you go look for him at his office, I’ll leave you girls for a moment to attend the guests” Mrs. Kwon leaves after hugging the girls, “your mom is nice Yul” Taeyeon commented “thanks” Yul smiled “let’s go and enjoy for a while” Yul said and lead her friends to the bar unknowingly that there is someone eyeing her.

While Yuri and her friends were busy talking, Yuri’s father approached them “Yuri-ah you came” He said but the latter remain quiet looking at her father “may I know who’s with you?”  Mr. Kwon said “This is Taeyeon and Amber my best friends, then this is Tiffany and Krystal, Taeyeon and Amber’s girlfriend and this is Jessica Jung, my girlfriend” as Yul said her girlfriends name, Jessica stood up and bowed respectfully to the older Kwon “good evening sir, I’m Jessica Jung” Jessica said with a slight nervousness inside her and just covered it up with a smile “hmm Jessica and Krystal how are your father? Haven’t seen him for a long time” Mr Kwon said with a smile, Krystal stood up also and bowed “he’s fine Mr. Kwon, still the same always busy” Krystal answered “*chuckles* he never change … enjoy the night girls, Yuri-ah we’ll talk later after the party, I still need to attend some guests” Mr. Kwon patted her daughters shoulder and left “Yul your dad seems… good” Taeyeon commented “yeah unnie” Amber agreed “*sigh* I’m getting confused…. I wish he’s changing” Yuri said but smile when she felt her girlfriend touched her hand and was smiling sweetly at her

“Hi Yul, long time no see” a girl suddenly appeared behind with a smirk, Yul looked at the girl with wide eyes as she stood up, “what are you doing here?” Yul asked with a cold voice, “can’t I be here? I’m invited you know” the girl showed her seductive smile which annoys the tanned girl “won’t you introduce me to your new friends Yul?” the girl smile seductively “who is she seobang?” Jessica asked the tanned girl “since Yuri won’t introduce me, I’ll just do it... I’m Hyorin Kim… Yuri’s past lover” Hyorinn smirked “No you’re not, Victoria was my past and no relationship happened to us” Yuri glared harder clenching her fists “Hyorin please not here, don’t cause trouble” Taeyeon stood up “*smirks* don’t worry I won’t cause any trouble… not now” Hyorin looked at Jessica with a smirk and leave the group “that ! What is she doing here?” Amber asks “*sigh* let’s just forget about her and enjoy this night” Taeyeon said “*sigh* I’ll just go and catch some fresh air” Yuri said and left, Jessica sigh and went after her lover.

---

The ice princess found her lover standing near the fountain looking up, she slowly approached her and back hug her and heard her sigh “seobang tell me what’s wrong?” Jessica said resting her chin on the tanned girls shoulder “*sigh* Hyorin… I thought she was gone, but I think I was wrong” the tanned girl looked down “why do you hate her seobang?” Jessica asks “she… she’s the reason why Victoria got into an accident just to steal me away from her… and I’m afraid she’ll do something to you too” Yul said, Jessica went in front of Yuri cupping her face to look at hers and kiss her on the lips “nothing’s going to happen alright… as long as we’re together nothing will happen” Jessica said and gave her lover a reassuring smile “ok Sica” the tanned girl hugged her “then why are you still sad?” the ice princess hugged her back “nothing baby… I love you Sica” Yuri said making the girl in her arms smile “I love you too seobang” Sica smiled and they shared  a sweet kiss, Hyorin looked at them and smirked “I’m just starting Yuri” she said and left.


HEY GUYS!!!! sorry for the late update.. well as always I'm busy for our last project and finals next, next week... so yeah I'm dead tired and.. hmmm yeah I'm having headaches all the time... but for you my lovely readers I'll still try to update ^^... Please continue to support and comment :) New Subscribers THANK YOU SO SO MUCH!! ^_^... until next time guys :) and oh comment please :)

-Rilakkuma09