Chapter 9:

Our meantime vacation became forever

The next day Yul was still day dreaming about the girl she bumped into, causing Taeng to look at her weirdly “was I like that when I fell in love?” Taeng suddenly spoke causing the tanned girl to wake up from her day dreaming “huh did you say something?” Yul asks “I said was I like that when I first fell in love” Taeng said “what? Like me?” Yul points at herself “is there another person here”? Taeyeon sarcastically said “well… you are different you always talk about her which annoys me” Yul said “well you I’m really annoyed right now Yul, you said you will replace me after those two couples” Taeng said “oh yeah right… sorry Tae don’t worry I will replace you now, you can take a rest” Yul smiled apologetically and start fixing her camera.

Sooyoung was with Amber at the park but they separate ways when Amber got an emergency call from work, so Soo was all alone right now munching her third ice cream,  she decided to sit to take  rest “*sigh* it would be fun if Yul and Taeng were here and of course that llama” Sooyoung said while looking at the kids who were playing but she heard a sob beside her she looked at her left and found a little girl was crying, “omo why are you crying?” she approached  the girl but the little girl doesn’t seem to understand “Have you seen my parents?” the little girls said in English, Sooyoung mentally face palm herself “Amber you are so wrong timing” she thought “uhh…uhh…what name are you?” Sooyoung said in her broken English, but the little girl was still crying “aahhh eotteokhae?! If Amber could’ve been here” Sooyoung said scratching her head, she was about to call Amber when a girl approach her “excuse me is there any problem?” the girl asks Sooyoung, “uhh well… I just saw this kid and she was crying, she was talking to me but I can’t understand her” Sooyoung said still looking at her “let me help you” the girl said, “thanks” Sooyoung finally looked at the girl and was surprised when she saw the girl “oh my god… she is so cute” Sooyoung thought and gulped

“Hey little one, why are you crying?” the short girl asks, “I was lost…. Me and my mom went to buy ice cream for me, then I just sat on a near bench and when I look at the ice cream stall my mom was gone” the little cried harder “awww stop crying now please~, we are here to help you promise” the short lady said with a smile then she stood up to look at the taller girl who was staring at her with an amazed expression “uhh excuse me? Hello?” the short girl waved her hand in front of the shikskin that startled her “uhh yes miss?” Sooyoung answered “we need to help this kid… I mean if you are not busy, maybe you could help me look for her mom” the short girl said “oh uhh sure I’m not a busy person” Sooyoung answered right away with a smile “and uhh miss can you do me a favor?” Sooyoung said, the short blonde furrowed her brows before nodding her head “well… uhh… you see hehe can you be my translator?” the shikskin asked shyly “haha of course no worries” the short girl smiled with her eyes, the shikskin face flushed after seeing that “pretty~”.

It has been two hours since Sooyoung and the short blonde had been helping the little girl “*sigh* we’ve been looking all around the park but no one seems to know this girl” Sooyoung said scratching her head “Hey little girl… what does your mom look like?” the short blonde asks “she has the same height as yours miss, her hair was long and color brown”  the little girl replied “let’s just take rest for a while” Sooyoung suggested earning a nod from the short blonde “got any info?” the shikskin asks “well I ask her what does her mom looks like and she said her mom was the same height as mine, her hair is long and its color brown”, “how can we find her? There are-“ Sooyoung was cut off when they heard a woman sobbing while talking to an officer, then the little girl recognized the figure and ran to it “MOM! MOM!” the girl shouted, the lady looked at the source of voice and smile widely when she sees her daughter running to her “Oh My Gosh sweetie I thought I would lost you… where have you been huh?” the lady said hugging her daughter tightly, “two women helped me mommy” the little girl said and points at Sooyoung and the other girl who as approaching them “thank you so much for looking after my daughter and helping her at the same time” the lady said with a thankful smile “it’s ok ma’am we couldn’t just leave her all alone” Sooyoung said earning a nod from the short girl “and she is a smart and good girl I can see” the short blonde added “I really, really thank you both” the lady said again, “thanks kids… if weren’t for you another girl would have been reporting missing and lucky for this little girl she wasn’t get caught by some kidnappers” the officer said patting the young girls head “that’s not a problem officer” Sooyoung replied “I guess we should be leaving now” the short blonde said “thank you so much again” the lady said “thanks miss” the little girl said with her cute smile, “No problem kiddo just next time don’t separate with your mom ok” the short blonde smiled while patting the girls head, then the two of them left the mother with her child.

“So… can I grab you something to eat?” Sooyoung said “I don’t know miss… should I accept an offer from a stranger?” the short blonde teasingly said “well uhh… I mean if you don’t want to its fine with me… it’s just that I wanted to thank you for helping me with that girl” Sooyoung said “hehe I know… what’s your name?” the blonde asks “oh Sooyoung, Choi Sooyoung is the name… you?”, “Sunny is my name” the blonde smiles “so know we are not strangers… can I grab you something?” Sooyoung asks again “well since… my lunch was a little bit ruined then I won’t turn that offer down since it’s your treat” Sunny said beaming her cute smile “of course you helped me translating that girls language so… yeah my treat, so let’s go?” Sooyoung said, “Let’s go” Sunny smiled and starts to walk with the shikskin. The shikskin was grinning from ear to ear “I will count this as what… a date? Or a new start friendly date?” the shikskin thought with a grin on the other hand the short blonde was half nervous and excited cause she was thinking that the tall girl was asking her for a date and she was grinning from ear to ear “this is day will be my one of the most best days in my life” the short blonde thought and took a glance on the taller girl beside her.

---

The brunette was left all alone at her house, the two Jung’s went out to go to the mall “ugghh I wish I just come with Jessi and Krys” Tiffany puffed her cheeks, “eotteokhae?~…. Aha I should call Sunbun and asks what she is doing” the brunette as about to call her short friend when an unknown number appeared in her phone screen “eh? Who could this be?” she mumbles and answers the phone

“Hello?”

“Hi ma’am this is Taeyeon from KY studios, your photos are already done ma’am and you can already get it here” the girl on the other line said

“Uhh sorry but you’ve got the wrong number” Tiffany respectfully replied          

“Oh really, but this number was written on the paper… Aishhh God Kwon… uhh sorry to disturb your time ma’am have a good day and sorry again” then the phone went dead

Tiffany glance at her phone before putting it on the table in front of her “that voice… I’ve heard it before but where?” the brunette mumbles.

---

“God that Kwon I will kill her… I embarrassed myself for the second time” Taeyeon ruffles her hair in frustration “but the girls voice was familiar…. Like I’ve heard it before…. But where?” “the dork tries to think but shrugged it off when she really can’t remember “naahh maybe just my imaginations” she said and went out to grab her lunch.


Hey guys... this is my last update for today cause our mid quarter is on wednesday and i need to review, so yeah my last update but i promise after our mid quarter i will update ^_^..... So SooSun had met already XD.... and Taeny O.O?! I'm getting excited on my next updates too XD keke... so enjoy everyone hope you all like it!! Thanks for the new subscribers!!!! BYE~

-Rilakkuma09