Chapter 11:

Our meantime vacation became forever

Taeyeon was still angry at her best friend and was now glaring at the tanned girl “Yah Taeng don’t look at me like that…. I wrote the customers number correctly you were the one who dialled it wrong” Yuri said, but the short girl glared at her more “the last number is 6 but you dialled 9 it’s clearly number 6 Taeng” the tanned girl showed the paper to her best friend “*sigh* I’m sorry Yul… I know it’s my fault… and guess what the number I called and the owners voice…. It was very familiar but I can’t even remember when I heard it” Taeng said “really? Are you hallucinating sometimes or imagining inside your head” Yul said “maybe you’re right, maybe I’m just hallucinating” the short girl nodded her head and just sigh deeply.

Sooyoung was at Amber’s house doing nothing and it doesn’t bother her friend who is busy watching, “should I or should I not…” Sooyoung mumbles for the umpteenth times, the girl who was watching looked at her weirdly “Sooyoung unnie you’ve been mumbling that words for almost fifteen minutes…. What are you really going to do unnie?” Amber asks “uhh…. It’s…. it’s just…. I was thinking to you know… should I call my friend or not” the shikskin said “who Yul and Tae unnie?” Amber asks “uhh other friend…. New one….” The shikskin replied “Ooohhhh new one huh” the llama teased while wiggling her brows, the shikskin threw a pillow at her “*chuckles* alright, alright I will stop teasing you… but who is this new friend of yours?” the llama asks curiously “well I just met her at the park the same day you dumped me because of work” Sooyoung rolled her eyes “I can’t ignore work you know that” the llama reasoned “yeah, yeah I know… so yeah I met her at the park and we helped a little girl who was a foreign girl so that girl helped me in translating it in Korean so yeah… I treat her food and that’s it we became friends” Sooyoung explained “that’s awesome unnie” Amber smiled “I almost curse myself for embarrassing myself in speaking in a broken English” the shikskin said “hehehe at least you try unnie” Amber smiled widely showing her llama face “hey llama got any food here? I’m starving” the shikskin stood up “just get something on the fridge unnie and please don’t eat the whole food inside my refrigerator” Amber begged “got it” the shikskin ran to the kitchen and started invading the refrigerator.

The four girls were at a restaurant after buying all the clothes and stuff mall “*sigh* so tired” Krystal said “who wouldn’t be tired when the four of us almost buy this mall” Sunny said drinking her soda “Waahh I want more~” Jessica and Tiffany shouted, “you guys go… I’ll just head home or somewhere” Sunny said “aww c’mon Sunbun let’s enjoy this please… let’s shop more” the brunette said “shopping is not my style” the blonde said “*sigh* can I go with Sunny unnie?” the younger Jung asks “ok you two you can go wherever you want while me and Tiff will shop more” Jessica said “don’t call us for giving you a ride arasso” Sunny said “yeah, yeah we got it” Tiffany replied, Sunny and Krystal stood up and went out to the restaurant, “so let’s go out to Jessi?” Tiffany asks earning a nod from Jessica.

“So Sunny unnie where are we going” Krystal asks “I don’t know… I just wanted to shop more that’s all” the blonde said “unnie you’ve been at the park right?” the younger one asks and was answered by a nod “can we go there? I wanted to walk around” Krystal said “sure, let’s go to the car” Sunny replied.

Yul and Tae invited Amber and Sooyoung to th park to play basketball “YAH MIDGET PASS THE BALL!” Sooyoung shouted “YAH I’M NOT‼” Taeyeon shouted back and pass the ball hard to the shikskin and it scored three points and it ended the game “FINALLY IT’S DONE!” Amber shouted in English “hey are you shouting because you lose or because it was over?” Yul asks curiously “I’m shouting because I can finally rest” Amber said “oh, ok” the tanned girl said and drank her water “so where are we going to eat?” the shikskin asks “don’t look at me Soo” Taeyeon said and points and at the tanned girl “hey Yuri-ah you lose… treat us food” Sooyoung said “where do you want to eat?” the tanned girl asks “everywhere” Sooyoung replied “stupid, answer properly” Yuri said “I did answered properly~” Sooyoung whines, the tanned girl rolls her eyes “anywhere is fine Yul… your choice” Taeyeon “is it ok if it’s the usual place?” the tanned girl asks “of course” the three answered “ok the usual place it is” Yul smiled.

“What do you want to now?” Sunny asks the younger Jung “nothing unnie, I just like walking” Krystal said “is it ok for you not wearing any glasses or disguise, you and your sister?” Sunny asks “yeap it’s ok since we are not that popular in Asia, so it’s safe” Krystal replied with a smile “so the two of you are only free when you are here” Sunny said and was answered by a nod “that’s good at least you can enjoy yourself” Sunny smiled too. “Hey unnie want some ice cream?” the younger Jung asks when she spotted an ice cream stall “sure”, “let’s go” Krystal and Sunny walked to the stall and went to the near sit “I will get something for us… the usual flavour right unnie?” Krystal said “yeap the usual Krys” Sunny nodded her head, Sunny was looking around the place and her sight landed on a certain tall figure who was fooling around with her friends, “is that Sooyoung?” she asks herself then an idea struck her mind, she got her phone and dialled the shikskin number while looking at the taller figure, she saw the taller girl stopped and was searching for something inside her bag “hey unnie who are you calling?” Krystal asks as she came back from the counter “just checking if my thoughts were right” the short blonde replied.

SOOYOUNG’S POV

When I’m fooling around with Amber I heard my phone rings so I started to look for it inside my bag, I didn’t look at the caller ID and just answered it

“Yeobseyo”

“Hi… remember me?” Said the caller, I furrowed by brows and looked at the caller then put it back on my ear, then I realized who called me I looked at the caller ID again and widen my eyes, I was jumping up and down because of excitement then I looked at my friends who was looking at me weirdly I just ignore them and talk to the caller

“H-hey… uhh how are you?” I asked a little nervous

“I thought you forgot about me” Sunny giggled … oh I love to hear those everyday

“Of course not… why would I?” I replied with pink tints on my cheeks

“Because I’m just another stranger you have met” she replied

“I thought we are not strangers anymore Sunny-ah…. By the way where are you?” I replied

“I’m just near Soo, promise you will find me in no time… I also can see you and your friends clearly” Sunny said and I start to scan my surroundings

“You are really near?” I confirmed

“Yes Sooyoungie, just keep looking I mean scanning like what you are doing right now” she said and I did what she told me, hoping I could find a certain blonde.

End POV

“Sunny unnie was that the girl with you at the mall? Sooyoung right” Krystal asks “yeah she is that girl” Sunny said smiling still talking on the phone

“Are you with someone?” Sooyoung asks

“Yeap I’m with Jessica’s sister” the short blonde replied

“Oh Krystal-ssi… wait, wait… I think I see the two of you know….you two were eating ice cream?” the shikskin asks

The short blonde smiled and looked at the shikskin who was walking at their spot with her friends behind, the short blonde waves her hand and hanged up the phone, “Hey” the shikskin said smiling at the short blonde “hey” the short blonde replied, their moment were disturbed by Krystal and Sooyoung’s friends “Hey Soo I thought we are going to eat” the tanned girl said “yeah Soo c’mon my tummy is angry now” the other short girl said “Oh hi also Krystal-ssi” the shikskin smiled at the older Jung who returned the smile kindly “by the way this are my friends, this is Yuri, Taeyeon and Amber” Sooyoung said and points at the three girls beside her “Hi my name is Sunny nice to meet you” the short blonde smiled  “nice to meet you too” the three said in sync “would like to join us?” Sunny ask “uhh I don’t know… I mean if we are not troubling you” Yuri said “Oh no… it’s fine, it’s just the two of us” Sunny said and the younger Jung just waved at them with a smile, Amber from time to time will take a glance at the girl beside her “Krystal what a pretty name for a pretty face” the llama thought “please have a sit” Sunny said “before we get to know each other, I will just other for the four of us” Yul said “I’ll come with Yul” Taeng said, the two left and went to the counter 

“So how are you?” Sooyoung asks “fine, you?” the blonde replied “fine too… keep thinking about the kid and her mom” Sooyoung said “yeah me too” Sunny said “hey Soo unnie is she the one who were you talking about yesterday when you were at my apartment?” Amber asks “what are you talking about?” Sooyoung eyed her “c’mon Soo unnie, you even keep mumbling if you are going to call her or not” Amber said causing the two girls to blush the other because of embarrassment while the other one found it sweet “so you wanted to call me?” Sunny teased “uhh… y-yeah…. Just wanted to know if you are doing ok?” Sooyoung replied nervously “haha its ok Sooyoungie no need to be nervous” Sunny said and hold the shikskins hands, Sooyoung heart was beating so fast

“I think we need to leave this two alone” Krystal suddenly whispers at Amber, causing the llama girl to be shocked “uhh… I… I can’t leave Soo unnie and the other two unnies…. My car keys were at Tae unnie’s bag” Amber said blushing “I know…. *sigh* I’m Krystal Jung by the way” Krystal said offering a handshake “Amber, Amber Liu” Amber replied and accepted the handshake “do you have a work?” Krystal asks “yeah… I work as a waiter in a café and sometimes the four of us will work as a waiter or a bartender in a bar as a part time job” Amber said “that’s nice” Krystal said “how about you?” the llama girl asks “me and my sister were models at US” Krystal replied “oh that’s why you look familiar” Amber said “really? You have seen me and my sister?” Krystal said “yeah, when I went a vacation with my sister in US, I saw you and your sister at the mall doing a fan sign” Amber said “having fun guys?” Sunny suddenly broke their conversation “huh? What do you mean unnie?” Krystal asks curiously “enjoying Amber’s company?” Sunny said “oh uhh we are just uhh talking random stuff unnie” Krystal smiled, Yul and Taeyeon came back to the table and gave their two friends their ice cream “sorry it took so long, they almost ran out of stock” Yul said smiling “its ok unnie” Amber said.

“so that’s how  the two of you got to know each other” Taeyeon said smiling “that’s awesome, Hahaha I’m imagining Sooyoung’s face” Yul laughed “hey at least I tried speaking in English” Sooyoung defended herself “kekeke I know Hahaha” the tanned girl laughed out loud “we got new friend to tease” Taeyeon said giving a high five to Amber “please” the shikskin rolled her eyes “one reminder Sunny… if in the future I mean we never know if you two will ended up being together or not simple reminder from Sooyoung’s good friends… don’t leave her in your kitchen ok” Yuri smiled “oh I know that Sooyoung is a shikskin…. When she treat me for late lunch she did order almost half of the menu” Sunny giggled “Sooyoung unnie you should meet Fany unnie, she loves to eat too that’s why she became fat a little” Krystal said earning a nod from the short blonde “by the way who is this Fany and what is the name your sister?” Taeyeon asks “Tiffany unnie is the one I’m talking about and my sister her name is Jessica” Krystal smiled “Tiffany? Hmmm….” Taeyeon said “why Tae? Have you met Fany before?” Sunny asks “I don’t know… maybe I just heard that name from my sister or somewhere” Taeyeon smiled “Fany… I’ve heard that name before… but where?” 


ENJOY GUYS!!!.... NEW SUBSCRIBERS THANK YOU!!!! ^_^ 
please Comment ^_^

-Rilakkuma09