Chapter 25:

Our meantime vacation became forever

Amber reached their house and found two sulking girls on their living room “uhh Sooyoung unnie and Yul unnie, Sunny unnie said that the three of us will have dinner at their house tonight” Amber said and was answered by a nod “Is there something wrong?” she asks as she sat between Yul and Soo “nothing” the two answered  “aigoo the two of you should explain well to unnies arasso, the two of them were just jealous that you left them behind when you guys saw Sulli” Amber chuckled the two looked at Amber with brows raised “she’s my cousin/ my friend!” Sooyoung and Yuri answered at the same time “I know… but do they know?” Amber smiled the two ducked their heads “stupid” they said in a whisper; Amber chuckled and stood up heading to her room upstairs.

The two girls were also sulking while the other two were irritated to hear their loud sigh for the tenth time “unnie’s what happen?” Krystal asks “nothing” the two older girls answered lifelessly “is it because earlier?” Tiffany asks “what earlier?” Krystal looked at Tiffany with confused face “Sooyoung and Yuri hugged Sulli when they saw her with Amber and this two got jealous because their girlfriends left them behind” Tiffany said “shut up Hwang” Jessica coldly said “whatever” Tiffany rolled her eyes, Krystal just giggled the brunette girl went to Sunny and hugged her “awww c’mon baby~ stop pouting, I might kiss that luscious lips of yours and you might commit a sin to Sooyoungie if you keep on pouting” Tiffany said as she rests her head on the short blonde’s shoulder “I’m just jealous baby” Sunny pouted even more “so you really wanted to kiss me huh” Tiffany wiggles her brows, Sunny ducked her head then looked back at the brunette with her y look making the brunette to gulp “what if I do wanted… Will you give me your lips” Sunny looked at the girls lips and her own lips “u-uhhh… YAH! I WAS JUST KIDDING!” Tiffany slapped the short blondes arm and look away to hide her blush “Hahaha you’re cute baby” Sunny said “aiishhh” Tiffany then pouted “aigoo stop pouting…. Let’s just eat ice cream” Sunny smiled and pulled the brunette girl to the kitchen.

Krystal just giggled at her two unnies then looked at her older sister, she sighs and sat down beside the older Jung “unnie stop sulking now please… maybe Yul unnie misses Sulli that much” Krystal said cheering up her sisters mood but the other Jung remained quiet “unnie… please” she said “Krys… It’s jealousy ok… I just don’t want her to hug other girl aside from me” Jessica pouted “I know its jealousy… I felt that… I mean”, “what? You felt that to whom?” Jessica cutted the younger Jung and looked at her sister “what do you mean you felt that, huh Jung Soojung?” Jessica asked “w-well… u-uhh unnie… you heard it wrong… I know it’s jealousy because, I’m like that to my other favourite idols, yeah I felt that too when I’m watching them kissing other girls” Krystal reasoned “ok” replied shortly the older Jung, “That was close” Krystal sigh in relief “*sigh* what should I do?” Jessica asks “talk to Yul unnie… don’t make things worse because of your jealousy, let her explain then play hard to get” Krystal smiled “*sigh* let’s sleep” Jessica said in English pulling her sister up and went to their room.

---

“Hey Yul what’s up?” Taeng greeted as she waved in front of the camera

“Nothing much” Yul answered lifelessly

“What’s wrong Yul? I could also see Sooyoung pouting, what happened their?” Taeng asked curiously

“We made our girlfriends jealous Taeng” Yul pouted

The other short girl stared at her blankly “stupid” she said

“Yah I know we’re stupid, we just missed Sulli ya’know” Yul said crossing her arms

“yeah I miss that other giant, pshh even though you miss her be careful with your actions, tsk the two of you already had a girlfriends” Taeyeon rolled her eyes

“We’re sorry Taengoo~” Sooyoung whines and the tanned girl nodded her head with a pout

“Stop it… oh guys gotta go, oppa needs me at the office today” Taeyeon said when she looked at the time

“Can’t you stay on the cam when you are walking and driving?” Yul asks

“No can do black pearl, I still want to live… See you on Friday guys” Taeyeon waved her hands and turned off the video chat; she starts fixing her things and left the apartment.

---

“Oppa… here’s the papers you wanted me to sign” Taeyeon said as she enters her brother’s office “oh, thanks Taeng” Jiwoong smiled at her, Taeyeon smiled back and was about to leave when her brother called her back “Taeng…. Mom was asking if you want to have dinner at home?” he asked hoping her sister will accept the offer “I don’t know oppa, still got a lot of things to do and Hyo called me earlier” Taeng smiled apologetically “oh is that so… well ok” Jiwoong just forced a smile, Taeyeon bowed and left the room, Jiwoong sigh loudly and rubbed his temples.

---

Taeyeon went to a dance studio were her cousin works or owns, she went to a room where students were packing their things to leave and was looking for a certain long blonde shorty like her. Once the students were gone, the long blonde was surprise to see her cousin on the reflection of the mirror smiling dorkily at her “hey Taeng!” Hyoyeon turned around and smiled “hey Hyo, long time no see” Taeyeon smiled back “so ready to go clubbing?” Hyoyeon smiled “Hyo it’s still early the sun is high up in the sky” Taeng rolled her eyes “then what do you want to do? Dance with me?” Hyoyeon asked “I didn’t bring any extra clothes” Taeng pouted “aigoo my dear cousin… let’s just go to my crib, Nichole wanted to see you too” Hyoyeon winked “ok then” Taeng smiled.

“We’re here Taeng” Hyoyeon said “what floor?” Taeng asked as she looked up “the penthouse, let’s go I miss my honey” Hyoyeon said. “NICH I’M HOME AND WE GOT VISITOR‼” Hyoyeon shouted once they entered the penthouse, “Hi… Omo Taeng‼” She said and ran to them hugging the other short girl “how are you?” she asks “fine, still breathing” Taeng joked “hey didn’t you miss me?” Hyoyeon pouted “awww of course I do” Nichole caressed her girlfriend’s face and gave a peck on the lips, causing the long blonde girl to grin “ok, ok… I’m still here and the sun is so high for you guys to do that” Taeyeon rolled her eyes “pshh you’re just jealous Taeng” Hyoyeon teased “yeah right” Taeng stuck her tongue out, “hey by the way me and Nichole will go to the club tonight wanna come? I’ll lend you some of my clothes” Hyoyeon said “ok, ok since I got nothing to do at home” Taeng smiled.

“So Taeng got any love life?” Hyo asks “nah I just broke up with my ex” Taeng smiled “Oh sorry” Hyo apologize “no need Hyo, Im happy for being single” Taeng smiled “so Tae, have you ever went home with your family?” Nichole asks and sits beside her girlfriend “yeah I did, but I didn’t stay longer you know the reason” Taeng replied “*sigh* Oh by the way Taeng… I don’t want to ruin the relationship with your father but… I saw uncle the other night in the club we usually hang out and he was talking with another guy then seconds later the guy gave uncle something...like a black bag” Hyoyeon said “*sigh* then he will tell me he was changing” Taeng shook her head “thanks for the info Hyo” Taeng smiled gratefully “no problem” Hyoyeon smiled back.

---

Amber went out for a walk bringing her sketchpad, she find a place for her to relax her mind and where she could make some masterpiece, she sat down and enjoy the scenery before looking through her sketches, she smiled to her own drawings and smile more wider when she flipped on a page where she draw the face of Krystal, she traced the drawing with her index finger and sigh “this is the only way I could stare at your face for a long time” she mumbles, she stared at the drawing for a while before flipping it to another empty page, she got her pencil and starts creating something.

Sulli was passing by and saw her very favourite hyung; “OI HYUNG!” she shouted and waved, Amber looked at the certain voice and smiled when she saw the taller girl approaching her “what are you doing here?” Amber asks “just walking since I got nothing to do” Sulli smiled and sat beside her, “ooohh you’re drawing again” Sulli smiled “yeah, just killing time too” Amber smiled and gave the sketchpad to the younger girl “I like your drawings hyung” Sulli said and stopped at the certain face and she looked at the other girl with her teasing smile “you really can’t get enough of her huh” Sulli nudge Amber on the ribs “well… that’s the only way for me to stare at her face” Amber smiled “when will you say your feelings for her huh? So you will stop this dramatic love story of yours” Sulli rolled her eyes “aishhh you won’t understand since you are not in love” Amber snatched the pad to the younger girl “correction, I’m in a relationship hyung” Sulli said “really?! And you’re not even telling me or Sooyoung unnie” Amber said “I was about to tell you yesterday but I forgot” Sulli smiled innocently “aigoo… ok forgiven, so who’s the unlucky guy or girl?” Amber said “it’s Minho” Sulli blushed “wait a second Minho? As in Choi Minho” Amber widen her eyes and was answered by a nod “YIIEEE I knew it you two will ended up being together” Amber teased “I know… I just thought that it was all a joke” Sulli smiled “*sigh* so when we will see him?” Amber asked “please, it’s not like you’ve not seen him before” the younger girl rolled her eyes “I know we’ve seen him, but still we miss him too you know, he’s my basketball partner” Amber said “I know, he misses you too... I was jealous because he always looks for you” Sulli pouted “haha your boyfriend misses me more” Amber laughed, “aiisshh I don’t care, I know he loves me more” Sulli smiled widely, “I know” Amber ruffles her hair and they started to tease each other.

“*sigh*” it was all Jessica could hear from her sister “what’s with the sigh Soojung-ah?” Jessica asks “nothing unnie” Krystal forced a smile “there’s something between that smile and sigh of yours, so don’t hide anything” Jessica said “unnie, it’s nothing I swear… just bored” the younger Jung replied “then ask Amber out” Jessica said “naahh I think she’s busy also” Krys replied and look away “why don’t you try she’s might not busy” Jessica said “please unnie, I’m not in the mood” Krystal lied down on the bed and turned her back on the older Jung “ok, I’ll just go to Yul” Jessica left and shut the door lightly, Krystal then sat down again and sigh loudly “what am I going to do?” she said puffing her cheeks.

“Hey Sica, Yul’s at the kitchen” Sooyoung said “hey Soo Sunny’s waiting for you” Jessica said, Sooyoung smiled widely and went to the other house, Sica shook her head and went to the kitchen and saw her seobang was seriously cooking something, she smile at the sight and was mesmerized on how handsome and beautiful her girlfriend was, but the tanned girl noticed her presence and stop what she was doing “h-hey” Yul said and went to her, Sica stared blankly at the tanned girl and was not even replying, “u-uhh… ehem… so what brings you here?” Yul asked and approached the girl “can’t I see you?” Jessica asked coldly “uuhhh no… I was just curious… cause I know uuhhmm y-you’re still mad at me right” Yul said “so you don’t want me here?” Jessica asked “NO!” Yul shouted causing the ice princess to be surprise “what I mean of no… I don’t want you to leave; I want you to stay…. Even though you’re mad at me I still wanted to be with you” Yul lowered her head, Sica smiled widely but faded when the tanned girl looked at her again, she walked closer to the tanned girl staring her straight through the eyes then at the lips “I love you” Sica whispered, Yul smiled “I love you too” she replied and peck the shorter girl on the lips but it turned out passionate when Jessica bit the tanned girls lips lightly as a sign that she misses the tanned girl “I miss you too” Yul said when they broke the kiss “got anything to do?” Jessica asks still staring at her lovers lips caressing it with her finger “hhmm I’m cooking” Yul said putting her arm on the Jessica’s waists “what is it?” Jessica looked at the taller girl “scratch the cooking, I’m baking something” Yul smiled “is it a cake or cupcake?”, “cookies and cupcakes” Yul pecked her on the nose “can I help?” Jessica asks causing the tanned girl to be silent “Don’t let unnie bake inside your kitchen ok unnie” Yul remembered what Krystal had said to her “uuhh, how about this, I bake the cookies and cupcakes then I will let you taste it then give me a comment huh” Yul suggested “ok” Jessica smiled widely, Yul sigh in relief and went back to her work not forgetting to give her lover a peck on the lips.

---

Sooyoung was outside the short blonde’s room, talking to herself if she’s going to knock or not and when she decided to knock the door opened revealing the short blonde wearing her lose black shirt with short jeans and snickers, the two of them stared at each other not uttering a sound “u-uuhh you’re going somewhere?” Sooyoung asks but received a silent treatment “u-uuhh ok, I’ll leave now” Sooyoung turned around and walked away lowering her head; Sunny smiled and followed the taller girl secretly.

“Jessica said that Sunny wanted to see me but she just wanted me to leave to have an alone time with her girlfriend” Sooyoung said rolling her eyes, Sunny quietly giggled behind the taller girl “*sigh* I wish Sunny is not mad at me anymore” Sooyoung pouted “I miss her, I miss cuddling with her” Sooyoung looked at the skies and sigh loudly “is it true that you miss me?” Sunny speak causing the taller girl to jump in surprise “YAH DON’T DO THAT‼” Sooyoung said with her widen eyes, putting her hand on her chest calming herself “answer my question” Sunny said “yes, yes I do miss you” Sooyoung answered “it sounds like you don’t” the short blonde turned around and was ready to walk away when the taller girl grabbed her hand and turned her around “I do miss you” Sooyoung said lovingly, “repeat again please” Sunny said cutely “I said, I miss you so much” the taller girl repeated and peck the shorter girl on the nose, “I miss you too, sorry for ignoring you” Sunny pouted “gwenchana, I’m sorry too I just really miss my cousin that’s why I acted like that” Sooyoung said “cousin? Who is your cousin?” Sunny asked confusedly “Sulli… Sulli is my cousin, her dad is my father’s younger brother” Sooyoung said, the short blonde went silent “I’m sorry” Sunny lowered her head “hey don’t say sorry, it’s not your fault you didn’t know” Sooyoung said pecking her lover on the cheek “still” Sunny looked at her pouting, the taller girl peck her on the lips “how about I introduce you to Sulli and uncle, huh” Sooyoung said “and the two of us can go fishing or borrow a yacht to uncle so we can go to another island… oh almost forgot, are you going somewhere?” the taller girl added “nope, I was about to go to your house and talk to you but I was surprised you were standing in front of my room” Sunny said “aigoo, you miss me that much huh” Sooyoung teased “cocky” Sunny rolled her eyes “*chuckles* so you wanted to go or let’s go some other time?” Sooyoung asks “well… I also wanted to apologize to Sulli for being jealous over her” Sunny said “haha my cousin will only tell that its fine and she got that a lot” Sooyoung looked at her lover “really?” Sunny said “yeap when the five of us were hanging out” Sooyoung said, “ooohh that’s good” Sunny replied “why is good?” Sooyoung asks “well at least no one dares to flirt with you when Sulli is there” Sunny beamed her smile “I know, but…. Hehe there is one incident that we kiss , but just a peck” Sooyoung said “explain that to me later but know let’s go” Sunny said pulling her girlfriends arm.

---

“So is it good or bad?” Yul asked as she gave Jessica a taste on the cookies “it’s delicious Seobang” Jessica smiled “perfect, how about this one” Yul fed the ice princess with the cupcake “hhmmm… it’s really, really delicious you could be a pastry chef” Jessica smiled “thanks” Yul smiled and took a bite on the cupcake “since you three are going to have dinner at our house, can you make more for dessert tonight?” Jessica asks “sure, just for you” Yul winked “by the way seobang, what is your relationship with Sulli?” Jessica asks “she is like a sister to me, Taeyeon and Amber, Sooyoung is her cousin” Yul said “I’m sorry” Jessica pouted “why?” Yul asked and went beside her girlfriend “I’ve been jealous with Sulli” Jessica pouted “Sulli get that a lot when she’s with us” Yul said “so you lie to me that you never had an relationship before?” Jessica glared “no, it’s true I never had been in any relationship before, the girls who uhh you know got a thing for us, they always glared at Sulli when she do skinships with us” Yul explained “ooohh but know I will be the one who will glared at them when I saw they were looking, flirting and seducing not just glare I might choke them to death also” Jessica said “scary baby” Yul chuckled “it’s true Kwon and if you did the same I will not just choke you, I might hang you upside down, got it” Jessica glared at her, Yul gulped and just nodded her head “good, now bake more seobang” Jessica said in her cheerful tone “ok” Yul smiled and went back to work.

Sooyoung and Sunny reached the house of Sooyoung’s uncle and Sunny was a little bit nervous, her grip on the taller girls hand tightens “don’t be nervous sweetie; my uncle won’t eat you… He’s nice” Sooyoung said “of course I will be nervous, I will meet a Choi your uncle” Sunny said “I know but you don’t have to worry that much, my uncle will accept you promise” Sooyoung smiled reassuringly, the short blonde smiled back and nodded her head. Sooyoung keeps on telling some things to make her girlfriend calm, she stopped for a while when she saw her cousin with a man and they are being lovey dovey “Soo is that Sulli? But who is that guy?” Sunny said “I think I know the guy, let’s go babe” Sooyoung pulled her girlfriend with her “ehem” Sooyoung clears when the two younger ones didn’t noticed their presence, Sulli and the guy looked up and was surprised to see Sooyoung standing their “u-unnie.. What”, “CHOI MINHO?” Sooyoung suddenly shouted “Hi noona” Minho smiled shyly and waved “what are you doing with my cousin?” Sooyoung asks “she finally says yes noona” Minho smiled widely “HA! When is that? And why aren’t you telling me anything huh” Sooyoung glared at the younger Choi “sorry unnie, I was looking for the right time” Sulli smiled beaming her eye smile, but she diverted her gaze to the shorter girl behind her cousin “Sunny unnie?” Sulli said, Sooyoung widen her eyes and turned around “oh yes, hehe sorry baby I forgot you’re here… Minho, Sulli this is my girlfriend Sunny” Sooyoung said smiling “nice to meet you again Sunny unnie” Sulli smiled “nice meeting you again Sulli and sorry if I sounded angry earlier” Sunny smiled “It’s ok unnie” Sulli smiled widely “Hey Sunny noona, nice meeting you here” Minho said in perfect English and offer his hand to Sunny “Yeah nice meeting you again” Sunny said and accepted the handshake “How’s the café?” Minho asked “Still the same, the girls who were always looking for you were always asking me when will you come back” Sunny said “I’m still thinking about it and also thinking if I will bring Sulli there with me” Minho smiled “hey, hey what are you two talking about” Sooyoung said crossing her arms “oh I forgot to tell you that I know him” “Sunny said “how?” Sooyoung asks again “he was working at my café in LA and he’s one of my best worker” Sunny said wrapping her arms around the taller guy, Sooyoung rolls her eyes because of jealousy “wow, Sunny unnie if he returns to work there can you keep an eye on him if he flirts” Sulli playfully glared at her boyfriend “don’t worry Sulli, I will take care of this bad boy” Sunny smiled “by the way Sulli, where’s uncle?” Sooyoung said changing the topic “oh daddy went to his friend’s house, he said he will be back before dinner” Sulli said “oh, that’s great… at least the four of us could hang out” Sooyoung said “sorry unnie, but me and Minho got plans and we will be back before dinner also” Sulli smiled apologetically “then that’s more ok… I will borrow my yacht ok” Sooyoung said “meanie, just get the keys over there” Sulli rolled her eyes while pointing inside her father’s office, Sooyoung smiled and went there.

---

The younger Jung went out from her room and was looking for the brunette girl “where is Tiffany unnie? She left her phone inside her room” Krystal mumbles, just when she was about to walk out, she saw the brunette with dirt all over her body “Hey Krys” Tiffany beamed her eye smile “What happen to you?” Krystal asked blankly “Oh I just went to aunty Cho’s house and helped her with the farm so, yeah I chased some chickens and piglets” Tiffany smiled “congratulations Ms. Hwang you’re finally can do Sunny unnies job” Krystal clapped “thanks… where are they?” Tiffany asked when she noticed the quiet atmosphere “oh they went to their girlfriends” Krystal said “awww poor baby Jung, her unnie left her” Tiffany pouted “yeah~ I was lonely unnie” Krystal pouted “awww come to unnie” Tiffany spread her arms wide for a hug “no can do Hwang” Krystal rolled her eyes “pshh kj Jung” Tiffany rolled her eyes and ran upstairs “oh after I took a shower, let’s go out and eat” Tiffany said “ok unnie” Krystal said and slum herself on the couch.

“Hey Soojung-ah what’s with your long face? I’ve been noticing that for the past minutes is something bothering you?” Tiffany asks “nothing unnie” Krystal forced a smile “you know baby Jung, it’s obvious that you’re hiding something from me” Tiffany said sipping her drink, Krystal sigh “I don’t understand unnie, I’m so confuse… I don’t know what to feel anymore” Krystal said frowning “what do you mean?” Tiffany was confused on what the younger Jung was saying “*sigh* my feelings for Amber… I‘m getting more confused each day unnie, I’m sad when she doesn’t want to spend time with me anymore” Krystal said sadly “then why don’t you show or let her feel that you have feelings for her” Tiffany smiled “I don’t know unnie…. I don’t know how” Krystal looked at the older girl “then take it slow first, try bringing back the bond the two of you had” said the brunette “will you help me unnie?” Krystal asks holding the brunette’s hand “of course I’ll help you” Tiffany smile, the younger smiled back.

---

A certain blonde girl was pacing back in fort talking to herself if she’s going to talk to the other younger girl or not, “aiisshhh why did you ignore her from the first place you llama!” Amber ruffles her hair and she sat down cupping her face “tsk, I shouldn’t have done that” she sighs, then she heard laughter’s, she quickly straighten up herself and pretended that she’s busy with her phone, “Oh, hi Am” Tiffany greeted, Amber diverted her eyes from the phone and looked at the older girl “hi unnie, Krys” she smiled then look back at her phone

The brunette looked at the younger girl beside her and smiled “it’s your chance talk to her” Tiffany said before walking inside the house, Krystal looked at her unnie then to the other girl, she turned around and do a fist pump before walking to the other girl. Amber could feel that someone was approaching and still pretending that she didn’t care and continue playing with her phone,

 Krystal was nervous as hell and she didn’t even know why, she take a deep breath and nodded her head “uhh, hey” she greeted trying to be cheerful and hoping that Amber would greeted her back “oh hi Krys” Amber smiled “uhh is it ok if uhh we go out? I mean if you’re not busy I could just ask you some other time” Krystal said “haha you’re cute Soojung-ah… of course when it comes to you I’m not busy I’ll always be free” Amber smiled “really?” Krystal smiled widely “really, really… so where do you want to go?” Amber asks “hmm…. Where do you want to go?” the younger Jung asked back, Amber just chuckled in response “*sigh* alright we’ll walk then stop to eat, then chillax” Amber smiled “ok” the two of them held hands and walked away.

“Aigoo this two, when will they realize it” Tiffany giggled and went back inside her room.


GUYSS I'M BACK!!! SORRY FOR THIS VERY, VERY LATE UPDATE...I've been really busy at school, since it was our first quarter exam last week then this week was our intramurals which was really boring XD but also fun cause nevermind... any ways hope you conitnue to support this story ^_^... New subscribers thank you so much!!! ^_^ 
 

Errors here sorry ^_^ PLease comment!!

 

-Rilakkuma09