Chapter 23:

Our meantime vacation became forever

Since YulSic became official and also SooSun couples, the atmosphere became awkward for Tiffany, Amber and Krystal, the three of them decided to leave the four lovey dovey people inside the living room. “I hate the atmosphere inside” Krystal pouted “you think I didn’t suffer last night?!” Tiffany said, the two younger girl looked at her and shook their heads “Sunny’s been bugging me about the kiss she shared with Sooyoung last night, I almost wanted to punch and kick her out of my room because she is squealing but I can’t because Sunbun is too adorable” Tiffany cross her arms and pouted “is Tiffany unnie like that?” Amber whispers “yeap, she really can’t do that to Sunny unnie because Sunny unnie is her baby and they have a baby name prince which is a dog” Krystal whispers back, “*sigh* what else should we do?” Tiffany said “I could rent a yacht so the three of us could enjoy the time while the other unnies are being mushy, mushy” Amber suggested “and then what? You two will show lovey, dovey in front of me? That’s a no, no to me” the brunette said showing her index finger and was moving it from side to side “unnie we are not a couple alright, we are just friends” Krystal said “she’s right unnie” Amber smiled, Tiffany stared at them for a while “ok, let’s go since I got nothing else in mind” she said agreeing “ok I better go to my friend” Amber said “can I come?” Krystal asks “if you come with me Tiffany unnie will have no any company” Amber said “pwease~” Krystal used her puppy eyes and pouted at Amber “*chuckles* I’ll bring you later when we are going to take it back” Amber smiled “promise?” Krystal showed her pinky finger “promise” Amber connected her pinky finger to the other girl and winked before leaving.

AMBER’S POV

*sigh* it hurts when she said that…. When could I have the courage to confess to Soojung? I’m good at advising my friends but I can’t even help myself from courting a girl, *sigh* I stopped for a while and sat on the sand, burying my feet on the sand then pulling it out, “When will I get the chance to confess Krys…. How can I confess when you don’t have any feelings for me” I mumble looking at the sky and lay down closing my eyes and breathe in and then breathe out, I was in the middle of my relaxation when someone called my attention, I open my eyes and sat up and looked behind and to my surprise Tiffany unnie was there “u-unnie what are you doing here?” I asked afraid that she might hear the words I said “to accompany you” she answered and walk towards me “h-how about Krys? She didn’t come” I asked “no, I said that I will just going to take a for a while and she did believed it but the truth is I followed you” she explained, I bite my lower lip and went back to my old position “I heard everything Am, every word you said about your feelings towards Soojung” Tiffany unnie sat beside me and I looked at her she was smiling “you… you are not mad?” I asked “why would I be mad, I’m happy that you have feelings for Soojung because I know you will take care of her” she smiled beaming her eye smile at me “but I don’t think she will have the same feelings as mine” I replied with a sad tone “have you ever tried to confess to someone?” Tiffany unnie asks and I answered her with a slow shook of my head “I have no any courage to confess to any girl I like” I frown “why not ask Yul, Sooyoung and your friend Taeyeon? They might help you” she said with a smile “I don’t unnie… we just see each other again then I’m going to surprise her with a confession and stuff… I don’t want to do that, I’ll just wait for the right time first and I will just going to know her feelings for me first” I said and look at her “*sigh* I wish you won’t hurt yourself with that decision and also I hope that your feelings won’t fade” Tiffany unnie said “I promise unnie” I smiled at her, then she stood up and left “hurry get that yacht you were saying, The baby princess won’t like to wait long” she said waving her hands, I chuckled and shook my head then sigh loudly and looked at the skies “*sigh* anything for her,  I will wait until I reach my death and meet her on the next life”.

End Of POV

---

“Hey unnie what took you so long?” Krystal asks when she saw Tiffany walking “sorry got lost track of time” she said with a smile “Oh… you didn’t see Amber on the way?” Krystal asks “why miss her?” Tiffany teased “n-no why would I?” Krystal looked away hiding her blush but the red haired girl caught it and giggle “aigoo don’t hide that feelings of yours, I know you miss her” Tiffany continue teasing “s-stop it” the younger one glared “it won’t work, the only glare will work was your unnies and Sunny’s glare ok” Tiffany rolled her eyes “then stop teasing me” Krystal pouts, “real talk Krys… do you feel something for Amber?” Tiffany seriously asked the younger Jung “I… I don’t know unnie…. I mean-“, “YOW SOOJUNG, TIFFANY UNNIE LET’S GO!” Amber suddenly shouted cutting the sentence of the younger Jung “let’s go unnie” Krystal ran to the yacht and the brunette could only do was sigh and shook her head “Wrong timing llama” Tiffany thought and followed after the younger Jung.

“So what are we going to do now?” Amber asks “you brought us here so why would we think?” Krystal replied “well I don’t want to leave the two of u alone there with the mushy couples inside your house” Amber replied “she got a point” Tiffany points at Amber, “let’s go to the other island and explore it” Tiffany suggested “ooohh good choice unnie, I got a perfect island to explore” Amber smiled.

“waahhh the water is so clear” Tiffany said “yiiiieee you’re right unnie” Krystal said and smiled widely “told you two you would love it” Amber smiled “it’s just that Sunny and Jessica can’t see this” Tiffany said “there’s still tomorrow unnie” Krystal replied “until what time are we going to stay here?” Amber asks “I want to stay here until tomorrow” Krystal answered “can we?” Tiffany asks Amber “but we don’t have any clothes to wear for tomorrow” Amber said “I don’t believe you don’t have extra clothes here Am” Krystal replied “hey are you stalking me?” Amber said “see, she got extra clothes” Krystal smiled when she looked at Tiffany “uhh do you mind wearing boyish clothes?” Amber shyly asks “no we don’t” Tiffany and Krystal answered “then we could stay here until tomorrow” Amber agreed “ok, I’ll just inform the two later but for now LET’S SWIM‼” Tiffany shouted taking her t-shirt off and jumps at the water “unnie wait for me” Krystal took her clothes off too and jumped on the water causing the llama to stare at her body and blush “Please let me live” she gulped and shook her head.

Tiffany and Krystal was playing on the water splashing and chasing each other “yah unnie Hahaha… Hey Am come and join us” Krystal said to the girl on the yacht who was busying herself to control her feels “u-uuhhh I… I don’t want… I’ll just stay here” she nervously replied “please” Krystal said showing her puppy eyes “uhh…” Amber stared at her and blushes again “o-okay I’ll be there in a minute” she said and sigh, Krystal was talking to Tiffany and when she heard Amber shouting she looked at the girl who was only wearing sports bra showing off her flat abs, Krystal bites her lower lips and just stared at her “you know Amber might melt if you keep on staring at her like that” Tiffany suddenly said breaking the younger girl’s daze on the llama and blush “so what now?” Amber asks when she reached the two girls “u-uhh…. u-uhh I- I don’t know” Krystal looked away blushing and swam away “what’s wrong with her?” Amber asks Tiffany but the brunette just shrugged her shoulders but inside she was smirking.

---

“Waahhh it was so tiring!” Amber exclaimed when she went to the shore and spread her arms and legs wide “you just went swimming from the yacht to here you’re tired already?” Tiffany chuckled “well I don’t like swimming that much” Amber said “then what sports do you like?” Tiffany asks “basketball and volleyball” Amber replied “hey let’s walk around the island” Krystal said “I’ll just stay and rest” Amber said “eh? No! the three of us came here then the three of us will go around what if there are bugs here” Tiffany said “unnie bugs won’t hurt you” Amber replied “yes they will” Tiffany said back “*sigh* ok, ok I will come” Amber stood up and started to walk a head of the two other girls “you’re good unnie” Krystal smiled and started to walk “of course I’am” Tiffany said “hehe just wait Soojung” she smirk and followed after.

Tiffany and Krystal was picking up shells they could see and of course the llama decided to help them by picking pretty shells and sometimes scaring them by an alive one and in return she was being spank hard by both girls. “Can we stop for a while… my legs are hurt now” Amber said “that’s a great idea” Tiffany said and sat down “I’m sleepy~” Krystal whines “me too” Tiffany stretches her arms “let’s go back to the yacht and rest” Amber said and stood up, Krystal was about to follow when she suddenly slip “Ouch!” Krystal cried in pain and saw her ankle was bleeding a little, Tiffany and Amber immediately went to her “omo, let me carry you” Amber said and Krystal bridal style “Jessi will kill me” Tiffany said “but I like what I’m seeing… but still Jessi will kill me” the brunette thought and followed the two younger girls.

“Now how am I supposed to swim back there” Krystal pouted “then Tiffany unnie will stay with you while I’ll get the yacht” Amber looked at the younger girl and their eyes met and look away blushing “you know… I really like your eyes Soojung” Amber smiled “why?” Krystal asks “it’s pretty like you” Amber smiled again, Krystal blush more “what about you… what do you like about me?” Amber asks “uuhhh… I like your smile” Krystal smile also “why?”, “it’s because you’re cute when you smile and you look like a llama” Krystal giggle “ooohh I get that a lot” Amber smiled “do you have an ex-girlfriend?” Krystal asks “nope… I haven’t got any past girlfriends until now… I don’t have the courage to confess” Amber honestly said “so it means you’ve been single for years? And you will just keep your feelings?” Krystal asks and was answered by a nod “just like how I felt about you… I will just keep it maybe” Amber thought, once they’ve reached the spot where the yacht is, Amber gently put Krystal down “I’ll be back in a minute” she said to the two girls and swam back to the yacht “good thing it’s not that far” Tiffany said, then not long Amber came back and carry Krystal to the yacht, then she place her on a chair and went inside to get the first aid “Hey Am let me do it, you go take the towels” Tiffany said “ok unnie” Amber gave the medicine kit to the older girl and proceed inside to get the towels, “aahh! Ouch unnie~” Krystal almost winced in pain “just hold still I’ll just cover it and then we’re done” Tiffany said covering the wounds and smile to the younger girl “Jessi won’t kill you unnie promise” Krystal winked “here are the towels and my extra clothes” Amber said and gave the two girls her extra clothes “thanks” Tiffany and Krystal smiled “Krys you go take a shower first” Tiffany ordered “ok unnie” Krystal stood up and was helped by Amber to go to the bathroom, Tiffany followed them with her eyes and smiled widely “this kids are soooo… I don’t know what to say to their relationship” she sighs and sat down.

After the three had done taking a bath and since Krystal’s ankle was hurt the one who was preparing dinner was Amber and Tiffany, the younger Jung was inside the room that she and Tiffany will share, “*sigh* Tiffany unnie what should I do?” Amber suddenly asks “about?” Tiffany asks “I don’t know what to do anymore, it feels like Krystal won’t really like me” Amber lowered her head “hey don’t say that, we still don’t know ok… so don’t think like that there are still a chance of her liking you or not and believe or not me, Jessica and Sunny want you for Krys” Tiffany smiled “thanks unnie” Amber smiled lightly, “unnie are you done cooking? I’m hungry” Krystal pouted “yeap almost done” Tiffany said and after turned off the stove “go to the table and wait we will prepare the table” Tiffany ordered, the younger girl nodded her head and went back inside.

---

“Yes Jessi tomorrow morning will be there Soojung is fine except her ankle and-“

“WHAT DID YOU SAY HWANG MIYOUNG?! MY SISTER IS HURT?! I WILL KILL YOU AND AMBER TOMORROW‼”

“YAH IT’S NOTHING SERIOUS JUST WOUNDS ALRIGHT! Sheesh you don’t need to shout” the brunette rolled her eyes

“Be sure it’s just wounds Hwang if not I will put bruises and wounds on your body” the ice princess threatened

“Please Jessi *rolls eyes* I’ll hang up now… I’m tired Jessi say my I love you and good night to Sunbun ok… Love you Jessi, good night” Tiffany hanged up her phone when she received the reply from Jessica, she shook her head and sat down on the bed “you’re unnie really love you” Tiffany smiled “I know kekeke sometimes I got irritated but I love it when she treats me as a baby” Krystal smiled “Krys…. Let’s continue our real talk earlier… do you have feelings for Amber?” Tiffany asks “why you like her?” Krystal asks a little bit of jealousy could be heard “eh is that jealousy tone?” Tiffany thought “uhh… just a crush but I don’t like her that much” Tiffany lied she was trying to test the jealousy of Krystal “no, I told you earlier unnie we are just friends” Krystal answered “are you sure, you’re not jealous or something?” Tiffany asks as she stared at the younger Jung “no unnie and I’m sure” Krystal said looking away “Aigoo you’re lying Soojung” Tiffany said “Ok…. I’ll sleep now, you too ok” Tiffany said and lay down on her bed and sleep, Krystal stared on Tiffany’s back and pouted she lean her back on the head board and sigh “what am I going to do? I’m still confused” she thought.

Amber could not sleep and was keep on turning and turning on her bed, she sigh in frustration and sat up on her bed, “tsk this is so hard‼!” she said and was pulling her short hair and ruffling it, “I shouldn’t followed her here so I wouldn’t be like this” she said and was tearing up “*sigh* but if I didn’t follow her, Sooyoung unnie and Yuri unnie wouldn’t get the chance to get Sunny unnie and Jessica unnie” she sigh again “tsk… why can’t I have the courage to confess… is it because I’m afraid of being rejected aiiisshhh I wish Taeyeon unnie will call me” she said and suddenly her phone rings, she got her phone and was surprise when she saw the caller

“Taeyeon unnie”

“Hey, I don’t know why but I heard a voice and it said that I should call you”

“Oh I just hoped that you would call me unnie” Amber smiled

“Ooh so it’s you… why miss me that much?” Taeyeon teased

“Haha of course I miss my midget unnie” Amber teased back

“YAH you’re a midget too” Taeyeon replied

“But not much kekeke”

“So what’s the reason you wanted me to call you?”

“*sigh* unnie I’m… I’m afraid of confessing to… Krystal”

“Why are you afraid of? Court her Am we will support you, you know that

“I know unnie…. I’m afraid that she won’t like me back like the way I like her”

“Hey we still don’t know Am don’t think like that, there will still be a chance that she will like you back” Taeyeon said “Tiffany unnie said that too” Amber thought

“What if she didn’t unnie?”

“Have you tried asking her if she likes someone?”

“I forgot… but I think she… she just like me as a friend unnie nothing more than that” Amber sigh

“Am don’t lose hope bro, Krystal could still change her mind if you show her your llama moves jokes I mean seriously make her fall for you Am, like you do to the other girls who were courting you….”

“I don’t know how too, I haven’t tried courting unnie”

“If you can’t court then show her that she is important to you, let her feel it Amber make her fall by showing not by material things”

“I-I’ll try unnie”

“Don’t try Am, do it”

“Ok unnie…. Sorry for disturbing you, you should sleep now, thanks”

“No you didn’t disturb me, I’ll sleep later I’m still finishing something, you too sleep now and remember don’t lose hope arasso! Good night”

Amber put her phone on the table beside her “you can do this Am, Fighting!” she said doing a fist pump before going to sleep.

----

Jessica was at Yul’s room playing with her phone when suddenly the tanned girls phone ringed, Jessica looked at the bathroom then at the phone “Seobang your phone is ringing should I answer it?” Jessica asks “ok baby!” Yul replied, the ice princess got the phone from the table and answer it

“Hello”

“Eh, who are you?” Jessica widen her eyes when she heard another girl from the phone

“Who am I? You’re the one who’s calling my girlfriends number and you’re asking me who am I?” she coldly replied

“Wait, Wait Yul has a girlfriend? I didn’t know that” The girl on the other line replied

“Now you know… Can you tell me your name” She said coldly

“I’m her friend alright and calm down you don’t have to use your cold voice at me” the other girl said in the same tone

“Then why are you using your cold voice too?” Jessica ask back

“You started it”

“Why wouldn’t I started it when you didn’t introduce yourself first”

At the same time Yul came out from the bathroom and heard her  girlfriend was arguing with someone, she back hugged her girlfriend resting her chin on Jessica’s shoulder “explain to me this Kwon” Jessica turned around with a glare and give her phone to the tanned girl “eh who called?” Yul looked at the caller when Jessica ignored “It’s Taeyeon” she said and went to the balcony

“Hey buddy what’s wrong?” Yul asks

“Why didn’t you tell me you had a girlfriend already?” Taeyeon ask coldly

“I was about to tell you and introduce Jessica to you but I think, you guys met already but not in a good way” Yul said

“Jessica? Sunny’s friend and Krystal’s sister” Taeyeon said

“Yeap buddy she finally answered me” Yul smiled widely

“Good for you… and congratulations”

“Why did you call by the way?” Yul asks

“It’s about Amber liking your girlfriend’s sister”

“Ooohh I’ll put Jessica on the conver, wait a second” Yul said and went back inside the room and found her girlfriend was playing her phone “Hey baby, want to see Taeyeon?” Yul said “No” short reply of Jessica “hey babe, she is not my other girl if you’re thinking about it… Taeyeon is the best friend we are talking about, the one who didn’t come because of family matters” Yul said walking to the bed “are you telling the truth Kwon?” Jessica glared “I won’t lie to you Sica” Yul pecked her on the lips “I’ll count on that promise, now show me your friend” Jessica said “Ok, wait” Yul put the phone back on her ear “Buddy video call” Yul said and in a second, Taeyeon’s face could be seen on the screen

“Hi Tae… I want you to meet my girlfriend Jessica Jung, baby this is Kim Taeyeon our dorky but byuntae friend” Yul smiled “Hi Taeyeon, sorry about earlier” Jessica smiled apologetically “Hi Jessica, gwenchana” Taeyeon smiled back “so back to the topic Tae… what about Amber liking her sister” Jessica looked at Yul then back to Taeyeon “*sigh* I talked to Amber before I called you Yul, I was hoping you could support Amber for this, she was afraid to be rejected and she was not sure if Krystal likes her or not” Taeyeon explained “I asked Krystal about that, she said she doesn’t like someone” Jessica answered “but I’m sure Krystal will show signs if she like someone” Jessica added “like what Jessi? Is it ok if I call you Jessi, right?” Taeyeon said “of course call me that… hmmm signs like she will be cold to everyone when she saw the person she likes talking to someone, or she will show her aegyo side that she seldom shows to a stranger or friends” Jessica said “have you guys see that she is doing it to Amber?” Taeyeon asks and saw the two shook her head “*sigh* poor Amber” Yul said “but don’t worry Tae, we see what we can do to help the llama” Yul smiled “ok, ok… thanks Yul and good night… good night too Sica, nice meeting you I hope I could see you soon personally” Taeyeon smiled dorkily “haha of course I’m looking forward to it” Jessica smiled back, “bye Taengoo” Yul waves and when the video call was done, the two couples looked at each other and smiled “I’m sorry I got jealous over Taeyeon” Jessica pouted “hehe it’s ok, since I know that you really love me” Yul said “why you don’t believe me when I say I love you?” Jessica asks “of course I believe, I just said that because you got jealous when someone will approach me and that shows how much you love me” Yul said kissing the latter’s temple “cheesy Kwon” Jessica chuckled “only for you baby” Yul said kissing her on the cheek “*yawns* let’s sleep seobang” Jessica said wrapping her arms around the tanned girls neck “ok, let’s sleep” Yul said and the two of them lay down on the bed and went to dream land.

---

Morning came and it disturbed the youngest girl inside the room causing her to wake up, she slowly got up from the bed and was limping to go out from the room, and when she was going out from the living room of the yacht she saw Amber already up and was leaning her arms on the railings, she decided to approach the girl “Hey morning Am” Krystal smiled “oh morning Soojung” Amber took a quick glance at the younger girl then back at the sea, Krystal pouted on the act “hey Am what time are we going home?” Krystal asks “it depends” Amber replied shortly “are you mad?” Krystal asks, Amber sighs and lower her head and look at the younger girl “no, sorry if I sounded mad or what I’m just having mood swings since I didn’t get any sleep last night” Amber forced a smile “Oh ok” Krystal replied “good morning young ones” Tiffany suddenly appeared rubbing her eyes “morning unnie” Amber and Krystal replied “want me to cook breakfast now?” the older girl asks “uhh I already cooked breakfast unnie” Amber said “oh then let’s eat” Tiffany said “I prepared for the two of you only, I already ate cause I’m going to fix something” Amber said and helped the younger girl to sit on the chair “thanks” Krystal smiled “you sure you don’t want to eat anymore?” Tiffany asks “no unnie, I’m full” Amber smiled and went inside, “is something wrong with Amber?” Tiffany asks the younger girl “she said she didn’t sleep well last night that’s why she got mood swings” Krystal replied, the brunette just nodded her head and they started eating breakfast.

After having breakfast they went back to the house, and Amber left again to return the yacht she rented, she didn’t agree to let Krystal come with her because of her condition, “I think Amber is mad at me unnie” Krystal said “how can you say that?” Tiffany asks as she was helping the younger girl, “she gives me short answer” Krystal pouted “aigoo didn’t she told you that she didn’t get enough sleep, maybe she is tired” Tiffany answered and went inside the house, to their surprise there’s no one awake “maybe still sleeping” Tiffany said and helped Soojung from the stairs then to their room, after helping her she went back to her room and catch more sleep.


SOOO Long Chapter here ^_^.... Amber is not mad here just having mood swings ^_^.... so yeah, hmmm what should i do next? want a spoil XD? if you want message me kekeke... but still thank you new subscribers!!! ^_^ Please comment!! ^_^

-Rilakkuma09