Chapter 7:

Our meantime vacation became forever

Tiffany woke up before her friends; she looked at Sunny who was sleeping peacefully next to her making weird sounds the brunette smiled then looked at the clock “7:00” she mumbles standing up and left the room. The brunette went to the kitchen to grab something to drink and lean her back on the counter “*Sigh* should I cook or deliver? Better ask Sunny” Tiffany walked back to the guest room and found her friend already woke up “Oh good timing” Tiffany smiled “why what’s wrong?” Sunny asks curiously rubbing her eyes cutely “nothing’s wrong… I just wanted to ask you what you want to eat for dinner.” The brunette asks “anything will do for me… I just don’t know about those two girls” Sunny replied “can you help me cook?” Tiffany asks “ok, I will just wash up a bit” Sunny said standing up from the bed and head to the bathroom.

“Sunbun what should we cook?” Tiffany asks her friend, the two of them were in the kitchen for about 15 minutes and they still haven’t thought of what they will cook “I don’t know your refrigerator is empty… what do you eat when you are all alone?” Sunny asks “I eat outside and when Michelle unnie were here we will eat outside ‘cause we always go to the mall” Tiffany said, “Aigoo you will starve us Miyoung” Sunny clicked her tongue “sorry… I just wanted to spend time with you guys and I wanted us to go to the airport altogether” Tiffany pouted, “yiieee so sweet of you” Sunny stood up and went to hug her friend “by the way what time is our flight?” Sunny asks “hmmm 6 in the morning” the brunette replied “where would we stay?”, “I think dad already booked a hotel for us to stay” Tiffany said “back to the food… what are we going to cook?” Sunny said “I still don’t know, let’s just eat outside” the brunette suggested “then you wake the two up” Sunny said “why me?” Tiffany asks “you plan to eat outside then you go” Sunny replied blankly “help me” Tiffany pouted “no” Sunny’s short reply while walking to the living room and start playing with prince, Tiffany glared at her friend and gulped when she looked at her room “please protect me”  Tiffany thought and walked to her room.

When Tiffany successfully woke up the two Jung’s they went out to have dinner, but the brunette was pouting “hey Tiff something wrong?” Sunny asks the two siblings looked at their friend “Jessica’s kick on my arm really hurts” the brunette pouted more “awww I’m sorry Tiff, you know that it wasn’t my intention to kick you… you know I hate being woke up from my sleep” Jessica said walking beside her friend but the brunette was ignoring her Krystal and Sunny was just chuckling while looking at the two, “unnie you two look like a couple” Krystal suddenly commented “WHAT?! HER?! NO WAY!” the two said together while doing disgusting faces, Krystal was giggling while Sunny was laughing at them “that would never ever I mean never will happen!” Tiffany said “like I will love to be your girlfriend, EWWW I don’t like to have a girlfriend who was very obsessed with pink” Jessica rolled her eyes “stop it unnies I was just kidding” Krystal said smiling “you two aren’t match for each other, we know” Sunny said “but seriously unnies why do the three of you don’t have boyfriends?” Krystal asks looking at her three unnies, the three went silent “well… uhh… maybe having a boyfriend is not our style?” Jessica replied unsurely “I will go with Jessi’s answer…. Maybe it isn’t the right time to have one?” Sunny added “wait why is it it’s only us, how about you Soojung why you don’t have a boyfriend? You’re pretty, smart, tall and y” Tiffany said, “well I haven’t found the right one and I think …. I don’t it’s just a guess that I’m not into boys?” Krystal shyly said “awww my sister is shy…. Don’t worry Krys unnie is here for u always” Jessica said putting her arms on her sisters’ shoulder “thanks unnie” Krystal smiled sweetly at her unnie.

After the girls had spent their time outside, they went back to the brunettes’ apartment to sleep early for their flight tomorrow.

---

“I Love you~”

Taeyeon woke up from her dream, she stood up from the bed and rubbed her temples “who is that girl in my dream? Is this another sign? Ugghh I don’t want to be broken again” she sigh and lay down, “will I be cold or be dork again” Taeyeon said and just sigh loudly again “Will you love me and break the ice that was build inside my heart?”

---

If you can melt it, I will show you the real me Fany-ah” the short girl said and walk away

Tiffany sat up when she felt like her dream was real, “who is that girl? And why is my dream is about a girl and she is cold to me” Tiffany mumbles  she looked at the clock and found out that it was 3 in the morning she only have two hours and 30 minutes to wake up, she sigh loudly and went back to sleep.

The day that the four girls will go to Korea has finally came and the first one to wake up was Krystal next was Sunny and the two of them cooked something for them and their two other friends who were still sleeping, the short blonde asked the younger Jung to wake the two up so they could eat and took a shower. After having breakfast and taking a bath, the brunette called her sister to bring them to the airport.
On the way to the airport Tiffany was the only one who was quiet, Jessica who was beside her noticed it since it was the first time that Tiffany became quiet when they were having a trip “hey Tiff is there something wrong?” the ice princess asks that startled the brunette “huh? No, nothing’s wrong Jessi I’m fine, I’m just excited and nervous” Tiffany answered “why would you be nervous?” Jessica asks again “cause I never go with dad when he is having a business trip so I’m a little nervous in riding a plane for a long time” Tiffany excused, but the ice princess was just looking back at her not buying the excuse but she decided to let it go and rest her head on the brunettes shoulder, Tiffany sigh in relief and look back outside the window again.

Once they had arrived at the airport and bidding goodbye to Michelle, the four of them looked at each other smiling, “this is guys, ready for the new adventures?” Sunny asks smiling widely “yeap adventures watch out” Jessica said, “we’re all in this together unnies” Krystal said “no one could stop these four girls” Tiffany said looking at her friends smiling who was smiling back at her “KOREA HERE WE COME‼!” the four girls shouted and started to ran inside the airport causing all the people to look at them weirdly.


OMG... KOREA!!! THE GIRLS ARE COMING!!! XD... be ready for their adventures guys! ;D Hope you like my update... 
 

-Rilakkuma09