Chapter 35:

Our meantime vacation became forever

The American girls decided to leave their girlfriends for a while and spend their time together, as expected the four of them were at their favourite place the mall which was requested by the brunette girl and the ice princess “I miss you guys” Tiffany smiled “me too” the short blonde said “we all miss each other unnies” Krystal giggled and hugged her unnies, “I know… we’re so busy” Jessica said “*sigh* you’re right… I’ve been busy feeding Sooyoungie all the time, I think in her refrigerator no food lasts for one month” Sunny said shooking her head “hahaha you’re so lucky” Tiffany laughed “how about you Soojung how’s life with Amber?” Sunny asks “it’s good… he always bring me to the café where she works… I sometimes help her” the younger Jung answered proudly “wow I can’t believe that my sister Krystal Jung Soojung is actually serving other people” Jessica sarcastically said “I’m not a lazy like you unnie” the younger Jung stuck her tongue out “Krystal got a point there” Sunny and Tiffany answered at the same time and received a playful slap form the ice princess “pcchh I’m a princess… I don’t do houseworks Yul was treating me like a princess” Jessica smiled “we know… Being lazy all the time makes us fat” Sunny said earning nods of agreement from the other two girls “I don’t believe in that kind of things, Yul always brings me to the gym with her then we will go swimming the other day and she won’t even let me eat meat after” the older Jung pouted “you , your girlfriend likes to work out” Tiffany smiled “wait a minute… How is your relationship with Taeyeon huh?” Jessica asks wiggling her brows “yeah unnie you’re not even updating us if the two of you slept already” Krystal rolled her eyes and high fived the short blonde while the brunette blush “o-of course we didn’t do naughty things… we just hold hands and kiss on the cheeks that’s it” Tiffany said “not in the lips?” Sunny asks “uhhh just peck” Tiffany blush hard “how did you found out that she has feelings for you?” Jessica asks “I… I heard her mumbling in her sleep, I was waking her up then I heard her said that she loves me” Tiffany said “how did you know that she was telling the truth?” Sunny asks “after that I went to my room and pretended to sleep then Taeyeon walked beside of my bed and told me that everything she mumbles in her sleep are all true” Tiffany “whoa Tae unnie sure a honest person when sleeping” Krystal said “then how did she confessed to you?” Sunny asks “after we go out eating the whole day… we called it as a food date we went to a park and there she told me how she feels for me and she will prove anything to me that she loves me” Tiffany answered “what did you reply?” Jessica asks “I asked her if she could give me time to think cause I don’t want to hurt her, but of course I told her that I love her too and that’s it” Tiffany answered “cute too cute” Krystal said smiling “but I’m still cute” Sunny said “I know unnie” Krystal giggled and hugged the short blonde “since our seobangs are not here… let’s enjoy this day like before” Jessica said after looking at her watch “let’s go, let’s go!” Sunny and Krystal said.

---

“AAHHHH WHERE’S SUNNY?!” Sooyoung shouted once she woke up “LEE SUNNY!! BUNNY WHERE ARE YOU?!” the shikskin keep running around their house “can you shut up shikskin and put some clothes on” Yul said rolling her eyes “WHAT ARE YOU GIRLS DOING HERE?!” the shikskin shouted again “one more shout from you Sooyoung I swear I’l throw you out from the window even if this is your house” Taeyeon said crossing her arms “ok, but what are you really doing here?” she asks “the girls were at the mall shopping they don’t want us to come with them” Amber answered “*gasp* you and your girlfriends saw my Sunny ?!” Sooyoung said “no and that’s why I’m sulking” Taeyeon pouted even more “I’ll tell this to Tiffany” Sooyoung said “I was just kidding shikskin, go cover yourself with clothes the four of us were going out” Taeyeon said “I’m calling my bunny” Sooyoung said and went inside her room to put on some clothes.

“Hello Soo?”

“Don’t hello, hello Soo me Soonkyu where are you? Why didn’t you even wake me up and tell me you’re leaving? Did they saw you or did Taeyeon look at you?”

“Whoa one at the time Sooyoungie… first of all I did tell you that I’m going out with the girls last night before we do IT you said yes and after I leave earlier I reminded you again, I even woke you up and peck your lips… No they didn’t, I didn’t feel awkward when my girlfriends saw me in that situation, I immediately ran inside our room to take a shower and change so your friends did saw me baby”

”Are you telling the truth?”

“Then why did you let me explain everything you asked if you are not going to believe Choi” Sunny said blankly

“Alright, alright I believe you… I love you ok, call me if you want me to pick you up arasso…take care don’t look at others arasso… I love you”

“I love you too Sooyoungie, I promise I won’t look at others aside from you, you too arasso… When the four of you are going out don’t flirt, if I found out I’ll never show myself to you ever again” Sunny said

“Why would I do that? I’ve got my eyes on you babe, you know that”

“Corny~ I gotta go, be safe also I love you again"

The shikskin smiled and shook her head, she lay down on their bed again and sigh “how will she knew if I flirt or not?” she asks herself then her phone suddenly rings, she looked at it and saw a message from Sunny

From: Sunny Bunny Honey

I got my ways to know if you are flirting or not Choi so watch out *glares*

Sooyoung widen her eyes “she… she could read my mind? OMG I’ll be careful today and the future” she said and went to the bathroom.

---

“So what are we going to do now?” Amber asks “let’s go to the places we barely visit” Sooyoung said “like the bar, club, restaurants. Parks” Sooyoung said “let’s get the club out” Taeyeon said “why Taeng? Starting to be faithful to Tiffany?” Yul teased “shut up… I’m also doing this for the three of you” Taeyeon said “aww I’m touched” Sooyoung said putting her hands on her chest and fake a sob “stupid” the short girl rolled her eyes “c’mon let’s go the club tonight we’ll bring the girls with us and also Hyo and Nic” Yuri said “what if the girls doesn’t want to?” Taeyeon asks “they will agree to this” Yuri said “how can you be so sure Yul?” Sooyoung asks “I’m just sure, they need fun” the tanned girl said “they are having fun now at the mall” Taeyeon said “I’m ok in your suggestions unnie but I won’t go if Soojung won’t go” Amber said “ok, we’ll tell the girls later if they come home from the mall oh and if they agree call Hyoyeon alright Taeng” Yuri said smiling widely “*sigh* alright” Taeng said shooking her head.

After the girls were done shopping they went back to Sooyoung’s apartment as instructed by their girlfriends. “We’re home!!” Sunny shouted and went to look for her girlfriend “seobang~” Jessica whines when her girlfriend welcomed her with a hug and a passionate kisses same with Krystal and Amber while Tiffany smiled and hugged Taeyeon tightly “tired?” Taeyeon asks while caressing her girlfriends hair, “a little but it all fade because of your touch TaeTae” Tiffany said “aigoo cheesy mushroom” the short girl said and gave her a peck on the forehead, Sunny and Sooyoung came out from the kitchen and went to the living room “hey Yul I thought you’re the one who’s going to tell them” Taeyeon said “oh yes about that… I was planning that we are going to a club tonight after dinner” Yul said “what’s the occasion of going there?” Krystal asks “there’s no certain occasion… I mean this is our hobby when we are bored we will meet up with Taeyeon’s cousin and her girlfriend then we go clubbing” Yul explained “to me it’s fine, since I miss drinking” Sunny said “me also… I wanted to let lose for a while” Krystal said smiling “so Tiff, Sica you guys agree?” Yul asked looking at her lover and the brunette girl “it’s been a while since I go to a club, so why not” Tiffany said “*sigh* ok I will sacrifice my sleeping time to this clubbing” Sica said making the others smile.

---

The night has finally came making Yuri and the others to be excited since it has been a long time they’ve been to the club with Taeyeon’s cousin When they were inside the club it was already full of people, there where people dancing on the dance floor grinding each other’s body the American girls hold tightly on their girlfriends hands and sending glares to the girls who were eyeing their girlfriends “relax sweetie no one will come after us” Yul winked “I’ll really kill you if that happen Kwon” Jessica said coldly “OH HI GUYS!” a long blonde girl shouted and behind he a brunette girl “hey Hyo! Long time no see” Sooyoung said hugging the short girl “Hi Nic” and did the same to Hyoyeon’s girlfriend “you’re growing” Hyoyeon teased “of course unnie” Amber chuckled and hugged the older girl also “blackpearl Kwon Yul” Hyoyeon said “Dancing Queen Kim Hyo is in the house!”Yul and Hyoyeon hugged each other tightly "no need to greet Taeng since she's been meeting with me secretly" Hyoyeon winked at her cousin who just chuckled and nodded it's head “oh guys of course you know my girlfriend Nic and you can introduce us to your girls here behind you at the VIP room” Hyoyeon said leading the way back to their private room.

“So who are these pretty ladies?” Hyoyeon asks wrapping her arms around her girlfriend’s waist, “nice to see you again Jessi, Krys, Sun and Tiff” Nicole said smiling “we know… we miss you” the American girls said smiling widely “wait how you knew them?” Hyoyeon asks confusedly looking at her lover “Jessi and Krystal are my cousins while Sunny and Tiffany is my best friends also” Nicole said smiling widely “REALLY AND YOU’RE NOT EVEN TELLING THEM TO US!” Hyoyeon and the other girls shouted “stop shouting at me Kim… If I did then you won’t stop begging me to let them meet you personally…. This girls here are busy that’s why I didn’t utter a thing about them” Nicole rolled her eyes “oohh ok, then nice to meet you I’m Kim Hyoyeon, Taeyeon’s cousin” Hyoyeon shake hands with the American girls “nice to meet you I’m Jessica, this is Krystal my sister, that is Sunny the short blonde and Tiffany” Jessica said smiling widely “since no need for any introductions let’s dance!!” Yul and Sooyoung said and went to the dance floor with Hyoyeon “we’ll get you girls some drinks” Taeyeon said and left with Amber 

“Are they always like this?” Sunny asks Nicole once they have seated “yup those dorks were always here at the club flirting…. Want to know who flirts all the time?” Nicole asks looking at the girls in front of her; she chuckled when they looked at her seriously “ok here we go the number one flirt here is …. The y tan girl Kwon Yul who wil smile charmingly at every girl who will look at her, the second one is this small Kim who love girls with y , the big eater named Choi Sooyoung who loves girls with y and cute expressions and also with big melons and lastly the llama who will flash her cute smile to every girl who will be joining her at the bar section” Nicole said while looking at the American girls who has a blank faces “hello my girlfriends here with me?” Nicole said snapping her fingers in front of her friends “that… that Kwon” Jessica said coldly clenching hr fists “Choi I’ll cut those long legs of yours” Sunny said through greeted teeth “Amber Liu urrggghhhh you’re gonna get it” Krystal huffed, Tiffany was just silent while staring blankly at nowhere “hey Tiff are you ok?” Sunny asks holding the brunette girls hand “hmm? Yeah I’m fine… Just thinking” Tiffany said with a small smile, and then Taeyeon and Amber went back to the room with the drinks “what took you so long?” Krystal asks coldly and also starring at them with her cold glare scaring Taeyeon and Amber “t-the lines w-were long babe” Amber said “this is a club there are no lines here when you’re getting a drink” Krystal replied coldly “h-here’s your drink girls” Taeyeon said placing the drinks carefully on the table and sat with Tiffany after “Fany-ah can you tell me what happen? The stares you and your friends giving us are so scary, please tell me what happen” Taeyeon said whispering to the brunette “I’ll tell you later Taeyeon” Tiffany replied and drink, the short girl frowns after hearing the name Tiffany called her, she just sigh and drink also.

After some hardcore dancing Yuri, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon went to the bar section and ordered some drinks, “hah! It’s been a while since we dance like that” Sooyoung said “I agree, I miss dancing with you guys” Hyoyeon said sipping on her drink “want to dance more?” Yul asks “let’s rest for a while…. I want to let go for now” Sooyoung said sipping on her drink also while they were chatting a flirty looking girl approached them and was looking at Yuri who was busy drinking her beer “hey~ you’re so y when you’re dancing” she said smiling, Yul looked at her and smiled charmingly at he before replying “thanks” and then she winked “want to dance with me?” the girl asks “nah~ I’m still drinking with my friends” Yul said “they won’t mind” the girl said and put her hands on Yuri’s shoulder but her hand were slipped of harshly “I do mind if you are going to dance with her” a familiar voice said making Yul to look behind her with wide eyes “who the hell are you? off ” the girl said harshly rolling her eyes, Jessica chuckled and glared at the girl “If I were you I would follow what I say or you won’t see any daylight” she said coldly “are you my boss? Leave me alone with my girlfriend” Jessica scoffed when she heard it “I didn’t know my girlfriend found a new one already as far as I could remember we were ing each other last night at her condo” Jessica replied causing the girl to be speechless “stop joking around midget and leave us” the girl hissed “how about I tell you to leave right now before I call the guards to send you out” Jessica said glaring hardly on the girl “Yul stop your girl before a cat fight will happen” Hyoyeon whisper “don’t ever make a move Kwon, or any the two of you if you don’t want to be in this mess” Jessica faced the other three girls making them to stop “who the hell are you to act like the boss around here, you don’t even own this place” the girl said, then Sunny and the others came to the place “Jessi what took you so long?” Tiffany asks “just a little conversation with this cat” Jessica replied “need any back up Jess?” Nicole asked “I can handle this one” Jessica smirk “stop that and please leave me and my girlfriend alone” the girl said once again “Kwon Yuri my seobang please tell this who owns you make it loud and clear” Jessica ordered still staring coldly at the girl “u-uhhh Jessica Jung owns me miss so please leave now before something happen” Yul said looking at the girl “ off Jung” the girl said but earn a slap from Krystal and Nicole “WHAT THE ?!” the girl burst out “ you… you should think first before you spat something to my sister” Krystal coldly said “just stop this, Guards please bring this girl out she’s making trouble” Hyoyeon shouted to one of the guards who nodded their head at her and grabbed the girl out from the bar, Yuri looked at her girlfriend who was glaring at her she was about to speak when Jessica left with the other girls “ Yul” the tan girl cursed herself and followed the ice princess

Jessica went straight to the rest room to calm herself down but her blood boiled again when she saw a certain tan girl entered the rest room and was leaning on the door, “Sica let me explain” Yul said locking the door secretly “don’t talk to me right now Kwon… My blood is boiling when I see you” Jessica rolled her eyes “just let me please” Yul said walking slowly at her after receiving no response from her girl she back hugged her tightly “I’m sorry baby, I’m not really going with that girl… I just smile and that’s it… I was ignoring her after that” Yul said “but Nic said you were always flashing those smile to every girl at the club” Jessica said “that was before when I still haven’t met you… I admit I’m a player before but I change when I met you Sica please believe me baby” Yul said kissing her lover’s neck “I’m sorry too… for being jealous” Jessica lowered her head “you don’t have to be sorry… I’m glad when you are jealous… so I would know if you love me or not” Yul smiled “I love you seobang, so much” Jessica turned around and cupped her girlfriends face and gave her a passionate kiss.

“What do you think Yuri and Sica were doing inside the bathroom?” Sunny asks “making out?” Nicole answered “ing each other?” Tiffany answered “hahaha that would be fun… If I’m secretly inside the bathroom and I’ll be taking a video of them ing each other hahah” Krystal said “babe are you drunk?” Amber asks “me drunk? No” Krystal answered “yes you are Jung Soojung stop drinking” Amber said taking away the glass from her girlfriend “no~ I still want more!! Babe please” Krystal whines “we should stop this and head home, I forgot to tell you guys that this girls get drunk easily except for Sunny, let’s go and find Yuri and Jessica” Nicole said grabbing her lovers hand and walked out from the VIP room.

“I’ll look for Jessi and Yuri” Sooyoung said holding her girlfriend’s hand leaving the other girls, “where are we going to find them?” Sooyoung asks “you volunteered to look for the two and now you don’t know where are they” Sunny rolled her eyes “hey I did that so I could have time with you” Sooyoung pouted “pchh excuses” Sunny said “it’s the truth sunbun, what’s wrong are you mad?” Sooyoung asks cupping her girlfriend’s face “no I’m not… let’s just continue looking for them” Sunny pulled away from her girlfriends hands and continue to look for their friends, the tall girl looked at her lover’s back sighing and just follow behind

---

The girls successfully reached the brunette’s house, Amber helped her drunk girlfriend up to her room, while the other older girls slump their selves at the living room “I didn’t know Soojung could get drunk easily” Taeyeon said “I never let her drink… I only let her drink if the company has a party or there are birthdays” Jessica said “*sigh* since it’s already late, you girls should stay” Tiffany said smiling at her friends “can I sleep with you Tiff?” Sunny asks “eh? What about me?” Sooyoung looked at her girlfriend but she was ignored “uhhmmm TaeTae will sleep with you” Tiffany answered “No!!!” Taeyeon stood up shaking her head “why not?” Sunny asks “she’ll put her legs on me” Taeyeon cross her arms and pouted “pcch then you’ll sleep on the floor midget!” Sooyoung shouted back “YAH! YOU SHOULD BE THE ONE THE FLOOR!” Taeyeon shouted back, the tall girl was about to shout back when Jessica stood up and was glaring at them “*sigh* since the two of you don’t want to sleep then take Yul with you” Jessica said and grabbed her friends hand and the three of them went upstairs “but… but Sica!” Yul complained but it was late since the girls were already inside the room, the tanned girl pouted and looked at her friends glaring at them “tsk you two arrrggghh” Yul said and sat back again on the couch sulking.


Hi guys!! ^_^... Sorry for the super duper late update... It's been a hell of a month and week for me, I hope you guys understand ^_^ I'm still a student keke... BUt I hope you like this long lame one ^_^... I don't know when I can update again... there's a lot of project to do so I'm busy.... And I hope you guys still continue to support my story... Thank you guys!! 

-Rilakkuma09