Chapter 45:

Our meantime vacation became forever

JESSICA’S POV:

Of course I was in my beautiful sleep but the stupid phone of mine disturbed my sleep causing me to open my eyes and be blinded by the light and I felt my head is aching, like I’ve been hit by a bat or someone bumped my head on the wall. Holding my forehead while trying to reach my phone on the night stand once I successfully reached it I turned it off immediately, I sigh, finally silence… I close my eyes while rubbing my temples I can’t remember what happen last night and I didn’t even change my clothes, maybe Yuri…. Right?! Where’s Yuri? I didn’t see her face when I woke up… I should get up and look for her.

God my head is spinning, I have to hold onto something so I could go downstairs but this is a new morning silence fill the whole house well every morning I should hear Sooyoung and Amber or my friends but this is new, no noise early in the morning and I saw them on the living room and when I went there it’s really gloomy I’m hesitating if I’m going to talk or not I was just looking at Sunny then Krystal then Amber and then Sooyoung waiting for them to talk “uhhh… why so gloomy? I mean… usually the four of you will bombard me with questions about what happen last night or so but now it’s feels like something big happen” I said looking at them and they just stared back at me with questioning looks or more of a “you-should-know-look” “what?” I said

“Right you’re drunk last night that’s why you can’t remember something” Sunny said nodding her head after she said that and then she stood up leaving the living room also leaving me confusing “what is she talking about?” I asked turning to Krystal and she jut bit her lips in response then I looked at Sooyoung and Amber “c’mon guys what happen” I said “and where is Yuri?” I asked “unnie left for a while when you were still sleeping she said she needed to be alone” Amber answered “why? Did she tell you?” I asked her and she just shook her head, I’m really going to be pissed now I fished out my phone and was about to call her but Sunny stopped me “don’t bother she left her phone here” Sunny points at the small device on the table then she left coldly like I did something wrong, ok that’s it my head is spinning and this cold treatment really pisses me off, I walk towards Sunny grabbing her shoulder turning her around as I cross my arms and plus my cold stare “what’s wrong with you?” I asked coldly “you should know Jessi” she answered “how can I know when you know that I’m drunk last night” I rolled my eyes “*sigh* just wait for Yuri to come home and ask her” she said and leaves, I sigh also I’m so confused on what she’s talking about and I have a feeling that this three girls behind me wanted to tell me something but someone said they had to shut their mouths. Oh well I think I have to wait for Yuri to come back home.

END OF POV

---

YURI’S POV

I should’ve just come with to the restroom so that thing won’t happen, tsk I just wish I can change what happen last night, that guy whoever he is I’ll kick his ing balls once I found out who is that taking advantage to a drunk girl pcch such an and I hope Sica won’t ask me any questions once I get back tsk… why did I even let it happen? I’m so stupid to let her drink that much, listening to music will help me to ease my mind. As I felt nothing on my pockets that’s when I remember I left it on the table, they must be worried I should go back, Sica might need me.

I slowly went inside the house and I found a sleeping Amber and Krystal on the couch, I could hear Sooyoung and Sunny in the kitchen so I went there and saw them doing something “what are you doing?” I asked surprising them “Yul you’re back where have you been? Oh we’re making some snacks” Sooyoung smile “Sica’s upstairs resting” Sunny said I just nodded while getting some water “did she eat already?” I asked the two “she won’t eat because of her headache” Sunny answered “but don’t worry I gave her some meds and food” Sunny added while smiling, I sigh after drinking cold water and smile at her before heading upstairs.

I slowly open the door in our room and saw an untouched food and my princess on the bed resting; I slowly walk towards the bed then place her head on my chest while caressing her hair, I felt she moved and she looked at me with tired eyes I smile when she rub her eyes “seobang… where have you been?” she asks in a low voice “just out for a walk” I answered pecking her on the head “why didn’t you bring your phone? I was worried” she said as she hugged me tightly “I’m sorry, I was surprise too that I didn’t bring my phone with me” I said as an excuse “but Amber said that you didn’t bring your phone cause you wanted to be alone” Sica said “that’s not true I just forgot” I said that llama, “why didn’t you eat your food?” I asked changing the topic “I’m not hungry” she answered “Sica you need to eat, please” I said then she sat up and pouted

“Sica please you need to eat” I said holding her hand “when I eat will you tell me what happen last night?” she said looking at me as I look back at her “ok but you have to eat” I said placing the tray in front of her, she nodded her head then started eating.

END POV

Jessica kept silent once she found out what happen to her at the bar but she’s thankful that Yuri followed her and saved her and that also explains why Sunny is cold earlier is because she’s worried about her friend and also thinking who could’ve done that kind of thing. Sunny apologize to Sica once she saw the ice princess coming down the stairs, but Jessica can’t help but to be sad that their date was ruined because of that incident, Yuri just told her it’s fine and forget that scene since it will ruined the memories they shared on their date.

On the afternoon Taeyeon and Tiffany came back and also face the awkward atmosphere on the living room and the others told what happen to Sica and Yuri’s date. “WHAT?!” Taeyeon and Tiffany asked at the same time “who is that jerk?! GOD! If it’s me oh my god he won’t just receive a punch and kick I’ll also tie him upside down and hit him with bat on the stomach and I’ll ask someone to cut his junior god such an ”  Tiffany explodes and starts speaking in English making her girlfriend and Sooyoung to just watch her walking back and forth while Amber, Krystal and Sunny who can understand what she said just sigh “if only Yul saw the face of that guy, I’ll erase his face” Sunny rubbed her temples “well let’s just forget about that and we won’t talk about it so there will be no any awkward atmosphere ok? We’ll drop that topic so Yul and Sica won’t be uncomfortable arasso” Taeyeon said “ok” the others answered back.

---

“I’m bored!!!” Sooyoung said pouting “you’re not the only one unnie” Krystal pouted also “is there anything we can do? Like go walking or doing something crazy?” Sooyoung asks “let’s play outside!” Sooyoung shouted “can you stop shouting” Sunny scolded “awww but Sunbun I’m bored” Soo pouts “Sooyoungie all of us are bored” Sunny cups her girlfriend face and shake it sideways “let’s go fishing Soo” Yul said “really? OK!!” Sooyoung stood up and went upstairs to get ready “do you want to come?” Yul asks the others “I want too” Krystal raise her hand and also went upstairs “how about the five of you?” Yul asked the five girls who weren’t moving “TaeTae and Amber will come with you” Tiffany said making the short girl to widen her eyes “what?! I didn’t say that I’ll come” Taeyeon said looking at her lover she was about to protest when Tiffany looked at her with a glare she gulped “alright, alright I’ll just get ready” Taeyeon sulkily went upstairs followed by Amber “so you’ll three will stay here?” Yul aks “yup fishing is not our style” Tiffany smile “*chuckles* ara, ara we’ll catch good fish for you three” Yul smile “oh and let Sooyoung touch one” Sunny giggles “she’ll be screaming” Yul laugh also

“Let’s go!!!” Sooyoung shouted once they were complete already, “be careful ok, I love you” Sica said and gave the tanned girl a sweet but long kiss “I will and I’ll catch a big fish for you” Yul winked, “I love you TaeTae catch a big one for me ok” Tiffany hugged the short girl and gave her a kiss “ok for my princess I’ll do anything” Taeyeon smile and kiss her back, “touch an alive fish for me ok, kekeke and you must hold it with both hands” Sunny said smile “uhhh… uhhh I… I’ll try hehe” Sooyoung said but she gulped “we’ll get going now!” Yul said and they left.

---

Sica, Sunny and Tiffany decided to stay at the beach just to kill time “it’s nice to stay here” Tiffany said “uhuh…. I wish we could just stay here and don’t come back” Sunny said “what are you guys going to do if it’s time for us to leave?” Jessica asks “Taeyeon said she’ll follow me in LA then we’ll have a vacation here” Tiffany said “I think Soo will visit me in LA then I’ll do the same” Sunny said “how about you Jessi?” Tiffany asks “I don’t know I have a bad feeling that my parents were planning something” Jessica said “what are you talking about?” Sunny asks “they will be here next week with a business meeting and their business partner will held a party which will be Tyler Kwon and our parents want us to be there” Jessica said “then what plan are you saying” Tiffany said “I have a feeling that they wanted me to meet Tyler and get to know him” Jessica answered, her two friends fell into silence after hearing that “how can you be so sure Sica?” Sunny asks “I just have this strong feeling” Jessica answered “naahhh forget about that feeling Sica, it will give you wrinkles” Sunny said smiling “yeah you’re right, I should throw all those negative feelings and I should just continue loving you guys and of course Yuri” Jessica said smiling widely.

---

The sun was already setting when Yuri and the others came back with two buckets full of fish, the three girls decided to cook it since they didn’t do anything and they were helped by Tae and Krystal while Soo, Yuri and Amber were setting the table for their dinner, Sica went in to them and back hug the tanned girl “yes is there anything you want?” Yul asks smiling “I want your attention” Jessica said pouting “aigoo my baby, later alright I’ll give you full of attention” Yul said turning her head to the side and smile “promise?” Jessica looked at her with puppy eyes “promise” Yul smile widely in return and receive a sweet peck on the ice princess before going back to her friends, “you two are ok now?” Sooyoung asks “yeah I’m trying to forget that incident” Yuri smile then Amber pats her shoulder and smile and they continue to fix the table.

“*sigh* we’ll be going home again” Taeyeon pouted “hey will be going the day after tomorrow” Sooyoung said chuckling “*sigh* I’m going to be busy, my unnie let me work at the company and I’m going to handle it once we come back” Amber said “will you still see me?” Krystal asks “of course Krys” Amber smile caressing the younger ones cheek “me also, my brother needed me already” Sooyoung said sighing “then I won’t be seeing you that much?” Sunny looked at her pouting “hey it doesn’t mean like that, I’ll always look for a time so we could see each other or if you want I’ll introduce you to my mom and my brother so you could spend some time with mom” Sooyoung said smiling because of her idea “you’ll be fine with her mom Sunny” Yul winked “aigoo what’s next marriage?” Tiffany tease making the two blush “aisshh I haven’t been saving money for that, I still need to ask for her parents agreement before I take her” Sooyoung said “promise?” Sunny pouted “I promise bunny” Sooyoung winked and hugged her “how about you Tae unnie?” Amber asked “I think I’ll be going home to our house once we go back to Seoul” Taeyeon said making everyone to look at her “what do you mean?” Yul asks “well oppa is going somewhere to meet a business partner so he’ll be gone a couple of months and I need to replace him and look after the company” Taeyeon explained “you didn’t tell me about this?” Tiffany looked at her Taeyeon just smile and whisper “I’ll tell you more later” Taeyeon said still smiling

As the couples were having their time together a sudden commotion interrupted them, they saw a couple of drunkards hitting a guy Yul, Soo, Tae and Amber went to help the guy and punch those drunkards the American girls went to help the helpless guy and gave him something to drink “are you ok?” Jessica asks “yeah thanks” the guy raise his head making the girls to widen their eyes “D-Dongwook?” Jessica said, “you?!” Tae and other said but Yul just remain silent “what the hell are you doing here?!” Sunny said and was about to hit Dongwook but was stopped by her girlfriend “Sunny, Sunny calm down” Sooyoung said hugging her girl tightly “guys leave us alone for a while please” Jessica said “Sica is right, let’s go” Tiffany said rolling her eyes before leaving them “Krys bring the first aid” Jessica ordered, Yul roll her eyes and follow the others “ugghhh it’s fine Sica, I’ll treat this at home” Dongwook said and was about to leave when Jessica stopped him “no I insist let’s treat it” Jessica said and noticed her action so she let go of his hand “here unnie” Krystal came and gave the first aid kit then left immediately

“Ouch, ouch” Dongwook hissed in pain “s-sorry” Jessica said getting another cotton then put some medicine on it  “what did you do for them to punch you like this?” Sica asks “I was just walking around then I walk pass them and they thought I was uhhh teasing them so they start chasing me and boom that happen” Dongwook smile but hiss when he hurt his lips then they fell into silence “Sica I … about what happen to us I’m sorry… I really am” Dongwook said looking at the ice princess sadly “it already happen Dongwook so… let’s forget it: Sica smile “*chuckles* it’s been a while since I saw your smile” Dongwook smile, hearing this Jessica blush a little and smile

Yuri was looking at them from the house and was glaring at the guy “Yul?” Tiffany approach the tan girl who was looking at her friend and Dongwook outside the house “are you ok?” the brunette girl asks “I don’t know, I wanted to stay there beside her but some part of me said that I should give them time so they could talk” Yul said smiling lightly at Tiffany “aigoo you should sleep now and wait for her at your room, you never know” Tiffany wink and went upstairs, Yul sigh then look at the two persons outside one last time before going upstairs.

“It’s getting late you should go inside now” Dongwook said “I want to walk you home” Jessica said “no I won’t allow it you’re a girl and my house is just 15 minutes away from here” Dongwook said “then if we start walking now we wouldn’t waste another minute” Jessica said and starts walking ahead.

“I’ll be fine Sica go home now” Dongwook said “tsk I said let me” Jessica glared playfully at him “why do you want all of a sudden?” Dongwook asks “I don’t know… because I’m drunk?” Jessica smile sheepishly then she tripped accidentally but Dongwook immediately caught her and they made an eye contact “are you ok?”Dongwook asked but the ice princess was still in daze and her stare landed on his lips and she was slowly closing the gap between them until their lips touched, Dongwook’s lips move making their kiss a little passionate and once he her lips Jessica went back to her senses and push Dongwook a little “I… I’m sorry…” Jessica don’t know what to say and just left the guy looking at her back Dongwook smirk and went inside his house.

Jessica reached their house making sure no one was inside the living room and she stayed there thinking about what had happen, she felt her tears streaming down her face “ Sica what have you done?” she said crying until she fell asleep.


HEY GUYS! How's your vaccation so far? Sorry if this chap is boring but I still hope u will read it XD kekek so yeah... Please read and comment, thank you new subscribers and to my readers who commented on my last update ^_^.

-Rilakkuma09