Chapter 5:

Our meantime vacation became forever

Three days had passed since the reunion of the four girls, they still keep in touch day and night not minding if they sleep or wake up very late. In a certain apartment the brunette girl was still in her deep slumber but it was disturbed when someone barged in her room “YOW HWANG MIYOUNG!” the girl shouted, the brunette sat up immediately on her bed wide eyes open “WHAT? DID SOMETHING HAPPEN?!” she asked looking around her room; Michelle laughed at her panicked sister “you should’ve seen yourself HAHAHAHAHAHA!” “Very funny sis” the brunette rolled her eyes and lay back on her bed “awww is Miyoung angry?” Michelle teased and climb on the bed, “uugghh get out of here” Tiffany said covering herself with the blanket “c’mon Tiff you promised me last night we will hang out today” Michelle said shaking her sisters shoulder “but unnie I’m still sleepy~” the brunette whined “what did you do last night?” her sister curiously asked “I did a video chat with my friends and we ended up 3 in the morning” Tiffany yawns “is that how obsessed the three of you to each other?” Michelle asks and was answered by a thumbs up “then what about our date~?” Michelle whines “can we go later? Give three more hours of sleep” Tiffany sleepily said “ok” Michelle answered gleefully and finally went out to her sisters room, the brunette sigh in relief and try to get her sleep back.

The short blonde went to her cafe like a zombie which startled her workers, “uhhh Sunny do you need coffee? You morning seems not good” one of her close workers offered, “ok just bring it in my office” she gave a thankful smile before walking to her office lazily. She slumped herself on her office chair and rubbing her temples “*sigh* note to myself never ever sleep in 3 in the morning” the short blonde mumble while rubbing her temples a little while one of her staff who offered her some coffee entered her office with the drink on her hand “here Sunny have a nice cup of coffee your favorite” her worker smiled at her “thanks Alex” Sunny returned the smile and drank the coffee, “Oh and Sunny the delivery of some stocks will be here in the afternoon” Alex said before going out of the room.

In the Jung sis apartment the two siblings were quiet because their sleep was disturbed by their very own mom who came earlier and wake them up forcefully, “are you sure the two of you were cleaning your house?” their mom asks sarcastically, the two siblings secretly rolled their eyes “of course mom” they answered at the same time “are you sure? What is this dust here on top of the shelf? Messy clothes inside your room Sooyeon and books on your bed Soojung” their mom said crossing her arms “mom of course we are busy, we only have a little amount of time in fixing our stuffs” Jessica answered “as far as I could remember my friend gave you two a very long break” their mom said “we slept very late mom we’re sorry… we chatted Tiffany unnie last night and ended up sleeping 3 in the morning” Krystal said, “*sigh* ok accepted… next time when I will come here, I will not see any scattered clothes or anything inside your room arasso” their mom said the two siblings nodded their head “by the way mom why did you visit?” Krystal asks, “Nothing just checking the two of you” Mrs. Jung said, the two siblings looked at each other then back at their mom “what?” Mrs. Jung ask “mom our friends were planning to go to Korea” Jessica said “oh when?” their mom asks a little surprised “we still don’t know the date, but we will inform you” Krystal said “ok, I have to go now… I still need to meet a few friends” their mom stood up followed by the two and escorted her out of their apartment. Bidding goodbyes and the hugs the two Jung’s watched their mom enter the elevator and went back inside their apartment.

It was four in the afternoon when the girls decided to meet up at Sunny’s café. “So what’s up?” Sunny asks leaning her back on the counter “well dad called me earlier” Tiffany said “oh what about it?” Jessica asks “yeah it’s about our trip” the brunette answered “dad already bought the tickets for the four of us and…”, “four of us only? I though uncle will come with us?” Krystal asks, “well he said he couldn’t come with us because he had a business trip to Japan tomorrow, so yeah I was saying we will going to receive the tickets tomorrow I will just going to give it to the three of you, and we will be leaving this Friday” Tiffany smiled “so we only got one day to prepare?” Jessica ask earning a nod from her friend “aish we could’ve asked mom to help us pack” Jessica puffed her cheeks followed by her sister “aish this two” Sunny clicked her tongue “it’s in our genes unnie” Krystal said, Jessica showed her two thumbs up to their short friend, the blonde rolled her eyes on the older Jung and looked at their other friend “until when we are going to stay there?” Sunny asks “hmmm… I think four months” Tiffany answered earning nods from her friends.

---

Somewhere in Seoul a tanned and short girl were at their apartment playing video games, when the game was finished the tanned girl could not believe her eyes she glared at her short friend who was grinning widely at her “the controller got broken” Yul complained, “go on Yul a deals a deal, if one of us lose the consequence is to wash the dishes now go” Taeyeon said shooing her away still grinning, the tanned girl rolled her eyes while walking inside the kitchen. “Aish I was so close to win, stupid controller” the tanned girl was cursing the controller while washing the dishes, she didn’t even noticed the presence of her short friend who was giggling behind her listening to her curses “Aigoo Yul, just give me this chance will you, you always win over me last week so don’t be mad” Taeyeon said startling the tanned girl “YAH could you stop doing that! I might broke the plates” Yul shouted “sorry Yul” Taeyeon stood up and back hugged her friend “please~” the short girl whines at her best friend “alright, alright just don’t ever do that” Yul smiled at her friend while the small dork smiled back at her friend.

After washing the dishes, the two girls decided to invite their other two friends for a sleepover, so they order the midnight snacks for them and also for the shikskin, “Taeyeon! Call Soo and Amber” Yul ordered while fixing the food they ordered “OK!” the short replied

“Yeobseyo”

“Yow Choi shikskin want to have a sleep over? We got foods and-“

“I’m on my way Taeyeon”

Toot….toot…

The short blonde looked at her phone and chuckled at her shikskin friend, “time to call the llama” she mumbles and dials the number

“Hey Tae unnie what’s up?” Amber cheerfully asks

“Hey Ambro wanna have a sleep over? Me and Yul got bored so w decided to have one, Sooyoung is on the way since she heard I said food” Taeyeon heard her friend chuckled

“As expected from the biggest shikskin *chuckles*… I’ll be there unnie give me 20 minutes”

“Ok Am we will wait, see you bye”

Taeyeon hanged up her phone and went to the kitchen “Hey Yul, Soo is on the way while Amber will be here 20 minutes” she informed “ok, we need to leave some for Amber while the shikskin is not here” Yul said putting some food on the other plate for Amber, Taeyeon went to her friend and helped her clean up. After a while their doorbell rang, Taeyeon ran to the door and open it for the shikskin, “WHERES THE FOOD?!” Sooyoung barged in without even greeting her short friend, Taeyeon just rolled her eyes and closed the door and went to follow the wailing shikskin about the food

“WHERE IS IT YURI-AH~” the shikskin was trailing behind the tanned girl who was ignoring her, “I changed my mind on giving you the food earlier so I decided we will wait for Amber until she comes here, arasso!” Yul said not facing her friend, “Taeyeon is Amber on the way?” Sooyoung asks, “I think so, she sent me a message and told me there is a little traffic on the way” Taeyeon replied, “WHAT?! THERE IS NO TRAFFIC ON THE WAY HERE!” Sooyoung shouted, “Have you forgotten that you leave on a different house” Yul flicked the shikskins forehead, “Ouch! Yah Yul please just a bite” Sooyoung begged while rubbing her forehead “Nope, Never will be” Yul replied shooking her head slowly from side to side; the shikskin pouted and sat on the couch.

The 20 minutes of wait became 30 minutes and when Amber reached the apartment Sooyoung strangle her to the ground earning laughter’s from Taeyeon and Yuri; the two older girls helped Amber to be separated from Sooyoung. When they had calmed down the shikskin by giving her most precious food they started to do their thing chatting, fooling or playing around until they got tired and just chat “what if one day… our dream girl or boy came what you will do first unnies?” Amber asks making her unnies think deeply “hmmm, maybe take it more slowly? I mean don’t rush things, get to know him or her more before you take a step and ask them out” Yul said, “well I go with Yul, I never had a dream boy or girl whoever ended up with me I will accept it, I won’t judge them on how they look or what is there status in life as long as he or she loves me then I will love them too” Sooyoung said, her friends smiled widely at her “can I be yours unnie?” Amber teasingly said “uhh I’ll think about it” Sooyoung answered playfully earning chuckles from her friends “how about you Taeyeon unnie? What if your other half came suddenly what will you do?” Amber asks now all the heads were onto the older girl “*sigh* of course I will cherish her… love her, protect her just like what I did before but of course I will be careful on my decisions now, I would not just agree or disagree with everything that my partner will tell me and of course I will still respect her decision even if it hurt me…. All I wanted for my other half is her happiness in our relationship that’s all” the surroundings became quiet after what Taeyeon had said, “hey guys say something” the older girl broke the silence smiling at her friends “don’t worry Tae I’m sure right now the other half of yours whoever he or she will be, will always be the luckiest person to have you in their lives, the life of you ex for breaking up with you but if your future half will break your heart again I will beat that person until his or her face would not be recognized anymore” Sooyoung said earning a nod from Amber who was clenching its fists, the shorty chuckled at her two best friends “well right now since we haven’t or you haven’t found your true half, spend your time in photography help me with my studio Tae” Yul said smiling, the short girl smiled back at her “hey we still have another one to ask2 Sooyoung said and pints at Amber “well me… I haven’t thinking about on having a girlfriend I still need to work and help my sister” Amber says honestly “well we can’t stop from falling in love Ambro, but what if?” Yul asks “well just like you said Yuri unnie we can’t stop from falling in love, then of course I will court her or get to know her then if we didn’t click its fine with me,” Amber smiled, “good girl family first before relationships” Taeyeon said patting the younger ones head, their night didn’t end when the shikskin decided to get some drinks from the kitchen and also of course food until they can’t take it anymore and just fell on their deep slumber.


Hi guys!

Sorry for not updating that very long and sorry for keep you waiting.... i hope you like this chapter even if its boring? I don't know you gusy judge... And guys maybe tomorrow or the next daysss... i will not update cause our Mid Quarter will be next week so i need to study and stuff, so yeah! ^_^
Please comment and support this story! ^_^ Thats all thank you~

-Rilakkuma09 (^3^