Chapter 27:

Our meantime vacation became forever

(AFTER FOUR DAYS)

The day has come for the seven girls to go back to Seoul “I’m excited to go back to Seoul  and disappointed at the same time that we are not going to stay here until next week” Sunny said “me too unnie” Krystal agreed “well we can’t leave the house there for too long, I forgot dad is not here” Tiffany smiled apologetically “it’s ok Tiff” Jessica smiled “we can always go back here, right baby” Sunny said “of course” Tiffany answered with a bright smile.

“Waahh I can’t wait to see Taeyeon unnie!” Amber said as she closes her bag “me too I miss that danshin” Sooyoung smiled “don’t worry I asked her to pick us up at the airport, so she could meet Tiffany already, she’s the only one who hasn’t met Tiffany” Yul said “good and we never know Tae might like her” Sooyoung smiled, earning a nod from Amber “we’ll see about that later” Yul winked.

---

“Hey Tae you’re going somewhere?” Hyo asks “Oh Yul and the others will be home and I’m going to pick them up, want to come?” Tae asks “Thanks but we can’t, Nich and I will go to her parent’s house, her cousins will be there and they wanted to see me there so yeah” Hyoyeon said “what time you will guys leave?” Taeyeon asks “maybe after lunch” Hyo answered “oh then I’ll leave first now” Taeyeon smiled “yeah be careful alright” Hyo smiled back “ok, bye”, “bye” Taeyeon left and went to her car.

“Ok, any minute the plane will arrive and all I got to do was wait for the three idiots or minions to come out” Taeyeon said “I can look around for butts I mean for food while waiting” she said and went to take a walk to look for bu- foods.

As she had found the food she wanted, she went back to her car and saw seven girls talking, she saw a familiar three figures “is that Soo, Am and Yul? And Sunny with Krystal and Jessica but who is that brunette girl?” she asked herself, she finished her ice cream and went immediately to the girls.

“Hey that’s Tae unnie’s car, but no one was inside” Amber said and ran to her unnies car “where could be that midget be?” Sooyoung asked “maybe Tae got hungry” Jessica said as she rests her head on her seobang “Sica is right” Yul said kissing her lover’s head “YAH MY MINIONS!” someone shouted, causing all the girls to look at a certain voice and saw Taeyeon running to them “YAH WHO YOU CALLING MINIONS!” Sooyoung shouted “YOU!” Taeyeon pointed at the shikskin, “I MISS YOU” Yul and Amber said hugging the shorter girl

“I didn’t expect that she’s a little taller than you Sunny-ah” Jessica said “Yah the two of us were just had the same height” Sunny pouted “I agree with Sica unnie” Krystal said and giggles when she receive a light punch from the shorter girl “who is she?” Tiffany asks “she’s Kim Taeyeon, the girl they’re talking about” Sunny answered “oh, she’s small just like the girl in my dream” Tiffany mumbled “did you say something Tiff?” Sunny asks “Huh nothing” Tiffany smiled and looked at the group of friends who were fooling around.

“Ok, ok stop this I wanted to meet your girlfriends in person” Taeyeon said as she fixed her clothes “ok this way” Yul put her arms around the shorter girls shoulder, “girls meet our best friend, Kim Taeyeon, Tae this is of course Jessica my girlfriend” Yul said “Sunny my girlfriend” Sooyoung said and went to her lover “hey Tae long time no see” Sunny smiled “yeah Sunny” Tae smiled “and my soon to be girlfriend-“, “hold on a second… Soon to be girlfriend, you told her your feelings already and not totally official?” Taeyeon asked “yeah” Amber smiled “congrats, before I treat you ice cream later, tell me the whole details ok” Taeyeon winked, Amber smiled and nodded her head “oh Tae, this is Tiffany Hwang, the one we we’re talking about” Sunny said and pulled her brunette friend “oh Hi Tiffany, Kim Taeyeon, you can call me Tae or Taeng” Taeyeon offered a handshake and smiled “nice to meet you Taeyeon, you can call me Fany if you want” Tiffany flashed her eye smile and accepted the hand shake “there something familiar with your voice, have we met or bump onto each other?” Taeyeon asks “uhh I don’t know… but your voice is a little familiar also” the brunette answered “maybe you heard the same voice as Taeyeon somewhere unnie” Krystal said “yeah maybe” Tiffany just smiled, “by the way Taeng did you brought a big car with you?” Yul asks “yeah, I borrowed Hyo’s van just a thought that you will bring them with you guys” Taeyeon smiled “I really like that brain of yours Tae” Sooyoung smiled “it’s in the Kim’s genes” Taeyeon winked “alright, alright stop it… let’s go the girls are getting hungry” Yul said “we’re all girls seobang” Jessica smiled “ooppss hehe my bad” Yul smiled “let’s go guys” Taeyeon said and helped the girls to put their luggages on the back of the van.

---

“So Tae where were you staying while they were gone?” asked Sunny “oh at my cousin’s but after I went home from my parent’s house I stayed a couple of nights at Yul’s apartment” Taeyeon answered “did you finished the movies I left for you?” Yul asks “YUP! It was awesome” Taeyeon smiled widely “I remember when-“, “you don’t have to tell us the story” Yul smiled cutting the short girls sentence “why? What movie did you left for her?” Sooyoung asks pointing her thumb on Taeyeon “a movie that Taeyeon really wanted to watch alone” Yul answered “ewww” Amber said and ate her food; the three American girls were confused except for Sunbun “uhh what is it?” Krystal asks “you don’t really need to know Krys” Amber smiled “seobang tell me~” Jessica whines at her girlfriend “Hey Soo can you tell me?” the brunette asks “sorry I can’t… You’re not going to force me to tell you like your friends?” Sooyoung asked as she looked at her girlfriend who was busy eating her food “no since I know what are you talking about” Sunny said, causing the other girls to look at her “you knew?” Taeyeon asks “of course, what else does other teenagers or adults watch when they were alone, it’s really obvious that it’s hhmmp” the shikskin immediately covered her girlfriends mouth and was received a glare form the short girl “hehehe Sunny is really smart” Sooyoung smiled “we should start eating and forget about this topic” Amber suggested, good thing the others let it go and started a new conversation which not involves Taeyeon’s favourite movies.

---

“Girls can you tell me the way to your home, I’ll drop you girls there” Taeyeon “Oh Tiffany’s house, Hey Tiff you will ride with Taeyeon on the front sit show her the way to your house” Jessica said “oh ok” the brunette went to the front sit and smiled at the shorter girl “so everyone’s ready?” Taeyeon asks “YES!” the girls at the back answered and she started to drive. On the way the girls at the back was busy flirting with each other, while the two on the front was quiet they will just talk when the brunette shows the way. While the others were busy flirting at the back the two girls on the front seat was having a really quiet atmosphere they were only going to talk when the brunette points the way to her home and laugh when the others crack a joke or something, then after back to being quiet. “So…. What do you do for a living?” Taeyeon suddenly asks breaking the silence “well….. Uhh I’m the director of my father’s company” Tiffany said “ooh that’s cool” Taeyeon said “how about you?” the brunette asks “well my work is just like yours but I’m working with my brother, we’re both directors” Taeyeon said “but I don’t go to work that much but I asked my brother to bring some paper works at the apartment so he wouldn’t be that stress” the short girl added “turn to the left” Tiffany said “do you have any siblings?” Taeyeon asks “yes I do… I’m the youngest, how about you?” Tiffany asked “I’m the second oldest, our youngest is a girl” Taeyeon answered “what’s your siblings name?” Tiffany asks “Jiwoong oppa and Hayeon, yours?”, “Leo oppa and Michelle unnie” Tiffany smiled when she mentioned her siblings name “you’re close to them?” Taeyeon asks “super close, I would never ask for more siblings” Tiffany answered “it’s good to know that you’re close with them” Taeyeon smiled “why aren’t you close with your siblings?” Tiffany asks “we’re close but… I had to leave them because of our dad” Taeyeon answered sadly “oh sorry to hear that” Tiffany said and looked outside the window making their surroundings quiet again “Oh Taeyeon just stop on the third house over there” Tiffany points and the van stops

The four girls were surprised to see Tiffany’s home “F-Fany-ah this is yours?” Yul asks “yup our home, we rarely come here when all of su weren’t busy” Tiffany said “so the four of you stays here?” Sooyoung asks “yup” Sunny answered with a smile “our houses were far” Jessica said “let’s go inside” Tiffany said, the girls helped the American’s with their luggage. “Whoa it’s more beautiful inside” Amber said “who painted this?” Soo points at the paintings hanged on the wall “oh me and my siblings did all the paintings here as a request from our late mom” Tiffany smiled “sorry to hear that” Sooyoung said “no it’s fine… you guys could sit anywhere you want I’ll just prepare something for us to eat” Tiffany said and went to the kitchen.

“Oh Ms. Bae please asked the other maids to bring our luggages to our room please thank you… and Ms. Park please help me serve this food” Tiffany said politely to her maids “yes ma’am” answered the two maids. “Sorry the foods took so long” Tiffany said and smiled “no it’s fine Tiff” Yul said “thanks Fany-ah!” Sooyoung said and grab some food once the trays landed on the table “YAH shikskin have manners” Taeyeon scolded and slapped the taller girls’ hands “ouch! Taeng~” Sooyoung pouted “haha it’s ok Tae I’ve seen Sooyoung eat a lot in Jeju so nothing to worry about, go on Soo” Tiffany smiled, the taller girl smiled and meronged at the shorter girl before eating the food “seobang are you going to stay here until tonight?” Jessica asks “I think no baby, I need to go home” Yul answered “please stay here just one night” Jessica said “uhh I don’t know baby” Yul said looking at her friends “it’s ok dude I’ll just pick you up tomorrow” Taeng said “Sooyoungie aren’t you going to stay here also?”, “Am please stay” Sunny and Krystal said “uhh” the two girls scratch their heads “ok, ok how about all the four of you stay here for the night” Tiffany said “really?” the girls said “yeah since no one around just us and the maids, I can’t see any problem with that” Tiffany said “but we are just going to burden you Tiff” Taeyeon said “it’s not a problem with me, I can handle kids” Tiffany winked “since Taeyeon and Tiffany can control us then let’s just stay here for the night Taeng, so you two got to know each other more” Yul said “what do you mean?” Taeng furrowed her brows “what I mean is, we already know Tiffany you are the only who hasn’t know her more, so why not make new friends right? Since you already knew my girlfriend, Sunny and Krystal” Yul smiled “*sigh* ok, ok… but the three of you didn’t behave well, we will go straight home arasso?” Taeyeon glared “yes ma’am” the three girls saluted “oh and I will add one rule” Tiffany said “to my best friends… especially my two older friends Sunny and Jessica when the hormones comes please don’t do it inside the rooms it’s hard to laundry sheets ok” Tiffany said causing her friends to blush and just nodded their head “uhh Yul could you help Taeng with the luggage?” Sica asks “sure princess” Yul winked and motioned her short friend to get their luggage.

---

TAEYEON’S POV

Tiffany, Tiffany…. Your voice was really familiar like I’ve heard of it somewhere…. Or I’m just hallucinating and creating some persons inside my head… but why do I feel that I already had met her the questions is a lot and the question I really wanted to have an answer was Where did I met her? That’s the question… urrghhh it’s so hard‼ Tsk, *sigh* I wish the girl in my dreams could help me; yeah I should visit her… 

“Hey!” I shouted at the girl I smile lightly when she turned around and waved her hand at me, I walked to her slowly “what took you so long?” she asks and just like before her face was still blurred and her voice sounds like Tiffany “sorry… I can’t sleep” I said “your voice sounds familiar” she said and I could see she puts her fingers on her chin as she was thinking “like I’ve heard it” she added “your voice too, it’s really familiar” I said “really? Then we had already met just like you said” she said “oh really? Where?” I asked surprise “I don’t know… I can’t even see your face” she answered “could we at least tell each other’s name” I said “pcch at first I asked your name you won’t tell now you’re asking to tell each other’s name” she said “aiisshh… tsk just tell me your name” I said impatiently “aigoo impatient girl… ok I’ll give you my Korean name its Miyoung” she said “oh then I’m TaeTae” I said “TaeTae? It’s cute” she giggled “ok so Miyoung… can I know how you look like?” I asked “well I have a brunette hair, I’m not tall and short just a perfect height, and an eye-smile… how about you?” she asks “I’m short, I have dorky smile and I had dimples” I answered “ok…. I’ll remember that TaeTae” she said, “*sigh* I wish I could see your face soon, I’m really curious on how you really look” I said “me too… I’m confused if you are telling the truth about yourself” she said “oi it’s the truth” I said “*giggles* I know you are” she said, I looked away again and feel someone was calling me…

“Hey Taeng wake up! Dude” and when I open my eyes I saw the shikskin “hey Soo… what’s wrong?” I asked “what do you mean what’s wrong? The sun is already setting and you are here outside sleeping” she said, I sat down and scan my surroundings… I’m still here at the garden and yup the sun is setting but before I fell asleep it was a little morning…. “Hey dude you alright?” Soo asks breaking off my thoughts “yeah I’m fine, just go inside I’ll just catch up” I said and smiled “Ok… were just upstairs ok” Sooyoung said patting my shoulders and leave, then once I again I was spacing out… she said her name Miyoung was her Korean name, but she only gave me that and it means she has another name but what is it… and what the hell I gave her TAETAE? Nice Taeng you gave yourself a pet name, tsk… but it’s fine at least I know what she looks like and when we bumped into each other someday I will recognize her immediately, I smiled on that thought and went to follow my friend inside the house.

END OF POV


Now Taeny shippers I've granted your wish!! Sorry if it wasn't that special, it was also unexpected XD well yeah... about Amber... still thinking about what could be her assignments so she could pass the three unnies hmmm... any suggestions? Well i hope you could give me clues XD Anyways thanks for subscribing new subscribers!! and thanks for commenting guys <3 <3

-Rilakkuma09 <3