Chapter 13:

Our meantime vacation became forever

Tiffany was done packing her clothes when the girl in her dreams flashed inside her mind “aaiisshh why did she appeared in my head again!” the brunette said “each time pass by… I’m getting more confuse if you are real or just my imaginations” the brunette mumbles, she stood up from her bed and went to the balcony to have some fresh air, she look at the twinkling stars above the sky and sighs deeply “where could you be? I don’t even know your name and your face are always blurry when I see you in my dreams…. The only thing I know about you was your voice but I can’t seem to find someone who has an angelic voice like you” Tiffany said “Will I ever meet you?”

The short blonde was drying her hair when her phones ring causing her to be jumped in surprise “aish I swear whoever calls me this kind of hour I will give him or her a big shout of mine” Sunny irritatedly said and when she looked at the caller’s ID her eyes widen and her heart was beating fast “ok I take back what I said” Sunny mumbled and answered the call

“Hey Sooyoungie, you’re still awake?” Sunny said

“Yeah I can’t sleep… I was thinking about you” the shikskin replied sweetly causing the short blonde to blush

“Aigoo making me blush is not my style Sooyoungie…. But thank you for thinking of me, me too I was thinking of you all the time” Sunny replied back

“You are making me blush too kekeke” Sooyoung laughed “I heard that you are going to Jeju tomorrow with your friends?” Sooyoung added

“How did you know?” Sunny was surprised

“Well I forgot to tell you that Amber can understand English, she hear your convo with Krystal and Krystal’s convo with her sister that’s why we knew” Sooyoung explained

“Oh that’s nice, at least the three of you got a translator” Sunny smiled

“Yes we are very thankful we met her, if not we died because of blood loss” Sooyoung said

“Hahaha you’re too cute Sooyoungie” Sunny giggled

“Hehehe you’re cuter Sunny-ah” Sooyoung replied causing the short blonde to blush

“Hey you still there?” the shikskin asks a little worried

“Yes I’m still here Sooyoung…. I won’t hang up just like that you know…. By the way why did you call in this late night?” Sunny said

---

 

“uhh…. Uhh… I-I don’t know…. I mean…. I can’t sleep? And… ummm I wanted to hear your voice” Sooyoung said causing her cheeks to have pink tints

“Hahaha you’re really cute Sooyoungie…” the short blonde replied and sigh

“Hey is there something wrong?” Sooyoung asks worriedly

“Huh…. it’s nothing Sooyoung I was just thinking… about some stuff” Sunny replied

“Ok… you should sleep now Sunny-ah, you might not wake up early tomorrow morning because of me” Sooyoung said

“It’s ok Sooyoungie… when I’m excited I can wake earlier than you think… but ok good night Sooyoung it was nice talking to you… see you after next week” the short blonde said sweetly

“Yeah see you soon… have a good dream… bye…. I love you” Once the shikskin had said that, the line went dead already, the shikskin sigh in relief “good thing she didn’t hear it… or she would think that I’m crazy” Sooyoung mumbles

---

“*sigh* good thing I hanged up the phone first before saying it” Sunny said and lay down on her bed “what are you doing to me Choi? Are you making me fall or what? Cause I can’t handle any pain it will cause” Sunny sadly said and went to her dreamland.

The next morning or the day the four girls will have a trip to Jeju has finally came. The four girls arrived at the airport at exactly 8:30 in the morning so they will have to wait for 30 minutes before there flight. The short blonde was always checking her phone since they left the house “hey Sunbun are you waiting for a call or text from someone?” Tiffany said causing the two Jung’s to look at their short friend “huh… oh it’s nothing… I just texted my staffs last night to update me about the café and they weren’t still replying me, so I’m a little worried” Sunny excused “oh Ok” Tiffany nodded her head “it’s ok Sunny unnie… you trust your workers do you, so nothing to worry about” Krystal gave a reassuring smile to the short blonde “thanks Krys” Sunny smiled back, but little did she knew the person she was waiting to call her was looking at her behind her smiling while approaching her, the shikskin clears causing the four girls to turn around and look at her, the short blonde widen her eyes “Soo unnie?” Krystal said “hey guys” Sooyoung smiled charmingly “who is she?” Tiffany points “hey you are the giant we saw at the mall with Sunny right?” Jessica said and was answered by a nod “my name is Choi Sooyoung, Sunny’s friend you must be Tiffany right? It was a pleasure to meet you Ms. Hwang” Sooyoung bowed “w-what are you doing here?” Sunny said blushing “I wanted to make sure you will get on the plane safe and sound” Sooyoung winked causing the short blonde to blush more, “I think we need to leave you two for a while” Krystal said and was pushing her two unnies far away from the two.

“You don’t have to come here Sooyoungie” Sunny smiled “it’s ok… I just wanted to make sure that you sleep well last night and I wanted to see you before you go… I won’t be able to bumped into you for half a week” Sooyoung smiled “we could always talk on the phone Sooyoungie” the blonde replied “but for me it’s better to see and hear your voice in personal that phone you know, your voice sounds more beautiful in personal” Sooyoung said “you’re being cute again Sooyoungie” Sunny said smiling, the two heard the announcement of the flight to Jeju and looked at each other again “so… see you next, next week?” Sooyoung said smiling “yeah… see you Soo… I’ll miss you” Sunny was blushing “I’ll miss you too… you should go now, your friends are waiting” Sooyoung said, Sunny tiptoed and kiss the taller girl on the cheek and hugged her tightly before running after her friends, Sooyoung smiled widely and was waving at the short blonde who looked back at her and was waving goodbye, “I love you” both of them whispered.

---

“I’m jealous of Sooyoung” Yul said crossing her arms, she and their two other friends was outside the airport watching their taller friend watching the short blonde enters the plane “why Yul unnie?” Amber asks “well she can hugged and kiss her crush on the cheek and vice versa while me? I got slap sometimes and think as a erted girl” Yuri pouted “awww poor Yul, don’t worry on the right time when you found the person you love she won’t slap you when you hold or kiss her” Taeyeon said patting the tanned girls shoulder “I wish she will come soon, my cheeks hurt” Yul said cupping her cheeks while pouting, then they saw that their taller friend came out from the airport and was heading to them with a big smile on her face “you are one lucky girl Soo, I can tell” Taeyeon said “yeah Soo unnie, if you and Sunny unnie got together please don’t hurt her” Amber said “why would I hurt her? If that happens I will never ever hurt her” Sooyoung said sincerely “that’s good to know… did you see her friends if they found out that you hurt her I think they will not just hurt you back Soo they might murder you too” Yul teased “haha very funny Yul… let’s just go guys my treat this time” Sooyoung said smiling to her friend “Be safe my love… I will always think about you I promise” Sooyoung said looking at the plane that left a minute go.


Chapter 13 done! ^_^... maybe I won't update chapter 14 tomorrow... but don't worry it was still "MAYBE" so possibility that i will still update but... Yeah i hope you like my update ^_^... sorry if it is short, i just wrap this all up... so thanks for the new subscribers hehehe, i never expected that XD so thank you so much for surprising me ^_^ and thanks for commenting i appreciate it a lot... i always read your comments it was really heart warming and very cute comments kekeke XD ok I will cut the crap... please continue to support and please leave comments! BYE~

-Rilakkuma09