Chapter 34:

Our meantime vacation became forever

Tiffany’s POV

What am I going to do? She confesses her feelings for me... She’s so precious I’m scared to hurt her and get her hopes high... I don’t want that to happen but I love her too, *sigh* this is so hard.... what should I do? Should I ask my friends for advices or I’ll answer it by myself, yeah I should do that, FIGHTING TIFFANY!!

*Knock, knock*

“Who is it?” I asked frowning a bit

’Fany-ah it’s me Taeyeon can I come in?” said the girl who makes my heart beats fast

“Yeah sure come on in TaeTae” I answered stopping myself from stuttering, I fixed myself and looked at the door smiling revealing the girl I wanted to see all day and all the time

“Hey I just wanted to say that.... I’ll be going back to Yul’s apartment since I’ve been out from work since the day we went to Jeju” Taeyeon said

“Do you really have to go back?” I asked frowning and frown even more when she answered me “yep I have too.... I think I’ve been uhh you know a burden here” I chuckled “no you’re not and why would you think of that? The other girls don’t mind and they always wanted to spend the day with their girlfriends” I answered thinking all the ideas to stop her from going “well to you I’m a burden” she said “no you’re not TaeTae please stay.... I really can’t stay in this big house without someone” I said and also showing my puppy eyes at her trying if it will work but I show her smirk and chuckled “give me reasons why should I stay?” she said leaning on the wall “did I tell you the reasons already?” I said pouting “no I need to know more reasons” she said showing her dorky smile at me making me smile also “well is because no one will accompany me here, no one will cook delicious foods for me, no one will water my plants outside, no one will make me up, no one will comfort me when I’m watching a horror movie, no one will wake me up and prepare breakfasts for me” I said and smiling cutely at her “that’s only the reasons? Well Jessica and the others will come home here if you called them, then order food outside or eat outside, you can water your plants early in the morning, you can use alarm to wake you up, and you can control yourself from watching horror movies... see it has all solutions sweetie” she said smiling “but... but... the true reason is.... I’m really going to miss you TaeTae... does comforting words you always tell me when I feel sad, those jokes your telling me just to make me smile and everything sweet about you, I’ll miss it all Tae... so please don’t leave” I said sincerely and saw she was just staring at me lovingly then she was slowly approaching me and caress my cheeks “I know you would say that... I’m gonna stay with you Fany-ah no matter what happens I will never fail t make you smile and let you feel complete, you won’t be alone I’m here you can use my shoulder for you to cry on and I can be your punching bag sweetie” She said sincerely also starring at my teary eyes “I will also not allowed to let those tears fall from your pretty eyes” she added “I love you Kim Taeyeon for loving me like this” those words slipped out of my mouth making her smile widely and kiss me on the cheeks “I love you too... but you said you need time?” she said letting go of my cheeks making me miss her warm hands “I still need time TaeTae and I hope you could still wait” I said “of course I’ll wait now I know we have the same feelings” she said still smiling.

END POV

TAEYEON’S POV

I feel so energized now that she said she loved me, it’s so good to hear it from her... I wish I had recorded it so I could listen to it every day *sigh* what a great feeling knowing the person you love, loves you also it’s such a beautiful thing to hear.

My heart suddenly beats fast when she was walking down the stairs it feels like everything went on a slow motion the way she walks down the stairs and look at me while smiling makes me feel like I’m in heaven “what have you done to me Fany-ah” I said smiling at her “nothing... you just love me Tae” she answered pinching my nose “I know and you’re the reason of it” I replied back hugging her “I love you too” she said “you’re not awkward when I’m doing this to you?” I asked “nope... If I do I would be gone in your embrace” she giggled “what do you want to do today?” I asked breaking the hug and looked at her “anything with you” she answered as she sits on the couch “anything?” I asked crossing my arms “uhuh” she nodded her head, I sat next to her not breaking my gaze off her then I move closer to her while I’m doing that she was moving back until she hits the armrest of the couch, I smirked knowing she can’t move anymore I continue to move closer to her “T-Tae-Tae want a-are you doing?” she asks but I ignored I trapped her on the couch using my arms and looked deeply into her eyes I could feel her warmth breath “Taeyeon what are you doing?” she asks again but not stuttering “I... Just wanted to... look into your beautiful eyes Fany-ah” I said and looked down to her lips “I wonder how it tastes” I thought and gulped, I was still in daze when I feel warm hands on my cheeks I look back at her eyes with a confusing stare “do you... want to kiss me?” she asks shyly, I blush and bite my lips “I wanted to but... I still have to prove to you how much I love you and I’m going to respect you Fany-ah... I won’t take advantage on you just like that, I need your permission” I said “but I did” she replied “we’re not official yet Fany... I want us to be official first before I do something to you” I said smiling, she also smiled “thank you TaeTae” she kissed my cheeks and let go of my face, I stood up still smiling at her “you hungry?” I asked and saw she nodded her head “anything you wanted to eat?” I asked again “anything you will make for me” she answered smiling widely “ok, I’ll be back” I winked and went to the kitchen.

END OF POV

Tiffany was smiling widely as she watches the short girl cooking for her “it will be done by a minute Fany-ah” Taeyeon said “I can still wait Tae” the brunette answered, Tiffany sat comfortably on the chair patiently waiting at the food, but then her eyes lit up when Taeyeon brought the plate in front of her “wow waffles yummy” the brunette said and starts eating the food, the brunette noticed that someone was starring at her and when she looked at Taeyeon the girl was starring at her smiling “what is there something on my face?” Tiffany asks and starts wiping her face “yeah there is something on your face, the things are your pretty eyes and your cute lips” Taeyeon answered making the brunette to blush “stop making me blush” Tiffany said shyly “why would I stop if the words coming out of my lips are the truth?” Taeyeon said, the brunette glared at her playfully and just fed the short girl with the food to shut her up “ish that... your way to...shut me up?” Taeyeon asks playfully while munching “yeap so I would not be embarrassed” Tiffany stuck her tongue “you know I like it when you’re showing your cute acts on me” Taeyeon giggled “why?” Tiffany asks “you look like a puppy and a kid ahaha” Taeyeon laughed “YAH! I’m not a puppy” pouted the brunette girl “especially when you’re pouting you look so damn cute” Taeyeon smiled widely “me I like it when you say sweet things to me... it made my heart melt” Tiffany smiled “then I’ll always say sweet things to you only” Taeyeon smiled and took a bite on the waffle making the brunette to chuckled.

---

Krystal and Amber were already at the airport waiting for the two older girls to come, “Oh there they are” Amber said raising her hands so the two girls could see them, Yul was the first one to saw it and did the same and dragged her girlfriend to the two younger girls “sorry we’re late” Jessica said “It’s alright unnie” Krystal smiled “I’m nervous” Jessica said “why?” asked her girlfriend “I don’t know... I can’t explain” Jessica said “don’t be nervous everything will be alright, mom maybe a cold person on the outside but on the inside she’s warm... c’mon unnie mom will accept this” Krystal said putting her arms around her sisters shoulder and smiled warmly the older Jung smiled also putting her arms around her sisters waist

After an hour of waiting the plane had finally landed, the two Jung’s were waiting patiently for their mom to come out when each person were going out the two Jung’s became more and more nervous while their girlfriends were praying silently that everything would be ok “MOM!” Jessica and Krystal shouted startling their girlfriends, the two girls ran to their mom and hugged them “my girls… how are you?” Mrs. Jung said “we’re fine… how’s your flight” Krystal said “oh it’s fine, I had a good rest inside the airplane” Mrs. Jung replied smiling “are you with someone?” she asked the two girls “oh yes we are, let’s go” Jessica said and helped her mom with the luggage

Yuri and Amber were waiting patiently for their girlfriends and don’t even know what to do if they are now in front of their girlfriends mom, they became more tensed and panicked when they saw them coming,”she looks like Jessica in some angles” Yuri thought ”she got Krystal’s nose” Amber thought, the two of them fixed their selves and smiled widely “Annyeonghaseyo Kwon Yuri-imnida” Yuri bowed 90 degrees and smiled “Annyeong Mrs. Jung Amber Liu-imnida” Amber did the same and smiled also “I thought you were a boy” Mrs. Jung said to Amber “oh uhh I get that a lot ma’am” Amber answered smiling “you are so tall, you can be a model too are you into sports or something?” Mrs. Jung turned to Yuri “uhhh yes ma’am I play basketball and volleyball” Yuri answered politely “let’s continue the talk to our house shall we?” Mrs. Jung smiled and left the four girls who were looking at each other “it’s gonna be alright” the two Jung’s said to their girlfriends before following their mother “we can do this FIGHTING!” Amber and Yuri nodded and did a high fived then followed their girlfriends.

(AT THE JUNG’S MANSION)

“Krystal, Jessica are you girls staying here?” their mom asks as they entered the house “no mom we were staying at Tiffany’s” Jessica answered “Sunny?” their mom asks “she’s also staying at Tiffany’s” Jessica answered again “welcome home Mrs. Jung” the maids greeted and bowed “thank you , please put my luggage’s on my room and prepare something to eat we have guests” she said, the maids bowed and left “don’t be shy girls let’s talk inside the living room” Mrs. Jung said to Yuri and Amber making the two girls to nod their heads.

“So can you girls tell me why are you staying at Tiffany’s house and not here?” Mrs. Jung asked her daughters “because Tiffany unnie don’t want to be alone” Krystal answered “don’t they have any maids?” Mrs. Jung asked again “none mom” Jessica answered “ok… how about you two, do you work Yuri and Amber?” she asked turning at the two girls “yes ma’am I own a studio my father owns-“, “Kwon Corp. I met your father when he was on a business trip and I believe you were with him” Mrs. Jung cutted the tanned girl “oh yes Mrs. Jung, I’m sorry I forgot it’s been a long time” Yul smiled apologetically “it’s fine dear, I also forgot about that but I heard your name and recognize your face” the old lady smiled making the tanned girl to smile also “how about you Amber” Mrs. Jung looked at the boyish girl “I’m working as a waiter at a bar and at a café ma’am…. My sister was handling our company and I sometimes go to LA to help her with our business” Amber said “then why are you still working?” Mrs. Jung asks “so when I get married and have kids I would teach them how to be independent and if anything went wrong financially I can help my sister or my mom anytime” Amber answered “that’s nice… You girls should be like your girlfriends” Mrs. Jung said “Wait what?!” the four younger girls said in shocked “what? Did I say something wrong?” Mrs. Jung asked “h-how did you know… w-we” Jessica said “it’s what they here right? You two wanted me to meet your girlfriends and asks for my permission… so I accept you relationship but I warn you Ms. Kwon and Liu if you two hurt my angels I will hunt you got that” Mrs. Jung playfully glared at the two who were nodding their heads “good, now I need rest Soojung, Sooyeon don’t disturb me ok… bring your friends here we will have a dinner tonight” Mrs. Jung said leaving the four girls standing there still processing the things

“What just happen?” Krystal spoke up breaking the silence “so this means…?” Amber looked at them, and they slowly smiling widely and ran to each other’s girlfriends “I love you” Yul said and kiss her girlfriend “I love you too” Jessica replied, “I love you Krys” Amber peck her on the cheeks “I know, I love you llama” Krystal peck her girlfriend on the lips and hugged her, Mrs. Jung was looking at them at the second floor smiling “I know I did the right decision to agree with them” she mumbles and went inside the her room.

---

“Really, wow congratulations Jessi!” Tiffany said smiling widely

”Thank you… Oh by the way mom said you girls should be here tonight, she wants to see us complete on dinner” Jessica said

“Of course I miss auntie you know… I’ll tell it to Sunbun, ok see you tonight…. Bye Jessi, I know I love you too” Tiffany hanged up her phone and giggled at the same time Taeyeon came inside the living room “why are you giggling all by yourself?” she asks sitting beside the brunette girl not forgetting to peck her on the temple, Tiffany smiled and wrapped her arms around the short girls waist and rest her head on the shoulder “I was just happy for Jessi and Krystal” she answered “why?” Taeyeon asks “well their mom accepts their relationship with Yuri and Amber” Tiffany looked at Taeyeon smiling “really? That’s a good news… I should greet my friends later” Taeyeon said smiling “you can do that later, we’re going at their hosue later to have dinner” Tiffany said “*sigh* Yuri’s been bothering me about that” Taeyeon chuckled “why?” the brunette asks “well she wanted me to give her advice about how to impress a future mother-in-law” Taeyeon said “hahah, Yul is cute… good thing Jessi met her first” Tiffany said “you like Yul?” Taeyeon ask jealousy was evident in her voice “a little…. But that’s before when we were still in Jeju but it faded when I get to know you more” Tiffany answered making the short girl to smile “you making me blush” Taeyeon said “haha, I love you” Tiffany said lovingly “I love you  too” Taeyeon said and peck her on the forehead.

---

“That’s so cool Sica!! I’m so happy for the two of you…. I thought this will take long but it turns out it’s just what seconds” Sunny said

”I know right *sigh* I almost faint in nervousness while mom was talking to Yul and Amber” Jessica said

“*giggles* well at least she agreed with it”

“Yeah… Oh by the way mom wants us to be complete tonight at dinner so don’t be late… bring Sooyoung, I asked Tiffany to bring Taeyeon with her”

“Sure, sure we won’t miss it Jessi, ok bye… love you sweetie… say my congratulations to Soojung, bye~” the short blonde hanged up her phone and went to the kitchen smiling, she saw her shikskin was  preparing something to eat, she walked towards her and back hugged her “how’s the call babe?” Sooyoung asks “well Jessi and Krystal’s’ mom agreed to their relationship with Yuri and Amber” Sunny said, the shikskin turned around and smiled widely “that’s a very good news” Sooyoung pecked her girlfriend on the lips and smiled after “what are you making?” Sunny asks looking at the ingredients “hamburger” Sooyoung said “really?! My Favourite” Sunny clapped her hands while hopping up and down “*chuckles* then I’ll cook this everyday for you” Sooyoung said putting the patty on the bread “otay~” Sunny nodded her cutely “here you go… I hope you like it” Sooyoung said showing the burger she made, the short blonde took it and took a big bite on it while looking at the tall girl “what?” Sooyoung asks her girlfriend who was closing its eyes and was nodding “it’s delicious, perfect… this is the best burger I’ve ever tasted” Sunny said showing her thumbs up and hugged her girlfriend “thank you” Sooyoung said giving a taste on her own made burgers “are we just going to eat?” Sunny asks “for me its fine… got anything in mind?” the shikskin asks “I…. also got nothing in mind” the short blonde pouted “then let’s just be lazy while eating this… then we go prepare to go to Sica’s house” Sooyoung said “ok” Sunny smiled and gave her lover a passionate kiss.

---

The night has come and the first couple who went to the Jung’s house was Sunny and Sooyoung who brought a cake with them, “AUNTIE~~” Sunny squeal and ran to the old lady and gave a big warm hug “ahh Soonkyu I miss you dear…. How’s’ your business” Mrs. Jung said smiling at the short blonde “I miss you too auntie…. Business is good” Sunny smiled, then the older Jung looked behind her and saw a tall girl smiling at them with a box of cake “who is this pretty girl” she asks looking at the short girl in front of her “oh please to meet Choi Sooyoung, she’s my girlfriend auntie” Sunny smiled “really? Congratulations…. Have you told your mother about this?” Mrs. Jung asks “not yet… but I’ll tell her soon” the short blonde smiled “please to meet you ma’am” Sooyoung bowed and smiled after, “please to meet you too Sooyoung… by the way… Mr. Cho please get the cake and bring it out after dinner for dessert” Mrs. Jung said, their butler nodded his head and get the cake from the taller girl and left “where’s Jessica and Krystal auntie?”  Sunny asks “they’re upstairs preparing with Yuri and Amber, you two could go there” Mrs. Jung smiled “I’ll stay here baby so Mrs. Jung could have a company, you go meet them” Sooyoung said “such a caring girlfriend you have here…. Thank you Sooyoung” the old lady smiled “I know and I’m lucky to have, I’ll just head upstairs” Sunny smiled and went upstairs, “please have a sit” Mrs. Jung said while smiling at the taller girl “thank you ma’am” Sooyoung said and sat down “just call me auntie, arasso” the older Jung said “okay… auntie” the taller girl smile “so how did you and Sunny meet?” the old lady asks “we met at the park it’s a coincidence, I happen to bump into a foreign girl I can’t understand what she’s saying and when I was looking for help Sunny approaches me and ask if what’s wrong then I told her about the kid and to my luck she can understand the language so we both helped the kid to look for her mom” Sooyoung said “that’s so cute for a first meeting” the old lady said with a smile, then the door bell rings “that must be Tiffany” Mrs. Jung said and went to the door to open it

“This is Jessica and Krystal’s house?” Taeyeon asked “yeap TaeTae… you’ve been asking me that since we buy this wine” Tiffany giggled “well I kind of get nervous all of a sudden” Taeyeon said “why?” the brunette asks “I feel like you’re going to let me meet your parents” Taeyeon smiled while the brunette girl blush “tsk… stop it” Tiffany said slapping the girl on the shoulder while the short girl giggle, then the door open revealing a smiling lady “auntie~” Tiffany whines with a smile “aigoo Mushroom I miss you” Mrs. Jung said and hugged the brunette “I miss you too” Tiffany smiles “oh this is Taeyeon my… soon to be girlfriend” Tiffany said making the short girl to blush “TaeTae this is auntie Jung” the brunette said “annyeonghaseyo it’s nice to meet you ma’am” Taeyeon bowed and smiled after “nice to meet you too, come inside Sunny and the rest were upstairs but Sunny’s girlfriend were here at the living room chatting with me” Mrs. Jung said and they went inside, “oh Soo” Taeyeon greeted “hey Tae, Tiffany” Sooyoung stood up and smiled “I’ll just head upstairs with the girls” Tiffany said giving the older Jung a peck on the cheek before running upstairs, “those three can’t be separated” Mrs. Jung shook her head “please have a sit Taeyeon, while I take this wine inside the kitchen” she said getting the wine and head to the kitchen

---

Finally dinner has served making the 8 girls to smile and jumped in happiness. “So you girls now each other” Mrs. Jung said looking at Taeyeon and her friends “yes we know each other and treat each other like siblings” Taeyeon answered with a smile “how did you meet Jessica and her friends?” she asks “me and Amber were childhood friends mom, she’s the one who keeps playing with me when we were staying at Jeju” Krystal smiled “oh that’s one of the reason she’s familiar… good thing you two ended together” Mrs. Jung smiled “me and Tiffany met when they came back from a vacation in Jeju” Taeyeon said “oh love at first sight?” Mrs. Jung said teasing “Tiffany does your friends know you status with Taeyeon?” asked the older Jung again making the other girls to look at Tiffany and Taeyeon “why, what did we miss to the two of you?” Sunny asks “u-uhh… TaeTae is… c-courting me” Tiffany lowered her head “REALLY?! AND YOU’RE NOT EVEN GIVING US UPDATES HUH?! WHAT’S NEXT YOU TWO ARE GETTING MARRIED?!” The other girls exploded especially the brunette’s friends “calm down guys, it’s not a big deal… she’s just courting me” Tiffany said normally sipping on her drink “just courting?! Yah for you it’s normal for su it’s not! We’re your bestfriends, you should be sharing it with us” Sunny pouted “awww I know…. I’m planning to tell it to you girls soon” Tiffany smiled “ok stop with the bickering, you girls better talk about it later” Mrs. Jung said smiling at the kids in front of her “yes mom”, “yes auntie” the girls said and went back to eating.

After dinner the girls decided to stay at the garden while the older Jung decided to sleep since she was tired from the trip. “So how’s it going between the two of you?” Yuri asks looking at her best friend ‘well… we’re fine, getting to know each other” Taeyeon answered as she looked at the brunette girl “are you two sleeping together?” Jessica asks “uhhh… yeah but we’re not doing anything” Tiffany answers “when did Taeyeon confess to you?” Krystal asks “uhh when we went out to eat” Tiffany answers “when are you going to confess Tae?” Sunny smiled “uhhh it’s a secret” Taeyeon winked “are we involve?” Sooyoung asks “still thinking… I’ll just inform you guys when she’s not with us” Taeyeon said and points at the girl beside her “meanie~” Tiffany pouted “it wouldn’t be a surprise if you’re with us” Taeyeon said “then I’ll pretend that I don’t know” Tiffany said “aigoo no” Taeyeon said “hmmp, you’ll sleep on the couch tonight” the brunette stuck her tongue out and looked away “ok, then don’t wake me up if there will be bugs on your wall ok” Taeyeon said and drink her wine “alright, alright you can sleep with me” Tiffany said, their friends looked at them with a grin on their faces “what?” the two couples asks “you two looked lik a married couple than a soon to be couple” Amber said wrapping her arms around her girlfriends waist “and the two of you looks so cute unnies” Krystal said smiling “should we tease this two” Jessica said ginning widely “what do you think we’re doing right now Jessi?” Sunny asks staring at the other girl with her blank face “pcch dumb Jung” Tiffany giggled “aisshh nerd Hwang” Jessica stuck her tongue out “at least not dumb” Tiffany winked “I’m on Tiffany unnies side” Krystal said “me too” the rest of the girls said except for Yul who were just looking at them “what about you Yul, who’s side are you on?” Sooyoung asks “of course I won’t live Sica alone… I’ll always be by her side no matter what happen, in times of trouble or not I’ll always be beside you baby, you can lean on me all the time… I can be your punching bag or pillow if you are tired or hurt, I’m all yours baby” Yul said lovingly and peck her lover on the lips “stop… making me blush Kwon” Jessica said lowering her head but the tanned girl hold her cheeks and kiss her “ewww get a room” Sunny said but she was being pulled by her lover and was given a kiss, same goes to KryBer making Taeyeon and Tiffany feel awkward “should we-“ Taeyeon was cut when the brunette girl peck her on the lips and smiled after “whoa can you give me more?” Taeyeon asks “soon baby” Tiffany winked and rests her head on the short girls shoulder.


Hey guys ^_^ sorry I updated this late ^_^... I became sick this past few days after our game but it's worth it cause we became Champion so yeah! ^_^ Thanks for the new subscribers and for those readers who are commenting ^_^ thank you! 

About this chapter well I didn't expect that mama Jung will agree that fast XD... but I don't want Yul and AMber to suffer so yeah.... TAeyeon and TIffany hmmm still thinking on how will Taeyeon will confess, you guys can help me if you want... you can PM me if you have any ideas on how will TaeTAe will confess to Fany <3 otay! ^_^ and Oh please don't forget to comment... I accept positive and negative comments from new and old subscribers ^_^ THanks guys!!

-Rilakkuma09