Chapter 16:

Our meantime vacation became forever

“WAHHHH LET’S GO TO THE BEACH‼!” Sunny shouted after she was done cleaning the house, “we will go there Sunbun just wait for a while” Tiffany giggled at her friend “hmmmm Fany-ah lesh go now pwease~ I want to swim now, Sunbun is shweaty~” Sunny whines loudly “YAH STOP THAT LEE SOONKYU OR I WILL RIP YOUR HEAD OFF‼” Jessica shouted and looked at Sunny with her death glare, but the short blonde ignored her and continues to whine at the brunette, the ice princess rolled her eyes and just closed her ears so she would not hear her friends whining, “alright, alright Sunbun, but help pack our foods first then our clothes arasso” Tiffany finally agreed to the short blonde, Sunny jumped happily and ran immediately to the kitchen to prepare for their snacks.

When the four of them had reached the beach, Sunny pulled Tiffany and Jessica to the water causing her two friends to chase her while the younger Jung was laughing at them, Once they had catch the blonde girl, Tiffany rode on the short blondes back while the ice princess was tickling the short girl Krystal was taking a video of her three unnies fooling around, After fooling around the three older girls decided to join the younger one on the shore who was fixing their snacks “sorry to leave you like that Soojung-ah, this choding unnie of yours was so excited to see a water” Tiffany said while head locking the short blonde “I agree with Tiff” Jessica said and slap the short blondes really hard causing Sunny to yelp “Yah I can’t breathe” Sunny said as was pulling her head out from Tiffany’s grip, “promise you wouldn’t do that again?” Tiffany asks “I promise” Sunny answered then the brunette let her go, the two of them sat down and grab the water to drink, “so what now?” Krystal asks “let’s just stay here outside, it’s boring inside the house” Sunny said and lay down “I agree with Sunbun” Jessica said and lay her head on Sunny’s stomach “me too” Tiffany went to the other side so she could rest her head on Sica’s stomach “Aigoo my unnies” Krystal shook her head while watching her unnies slowly going to sleep.

---

“WHAT?!” three girls shouted at the same time “calm down unnies, I just wanted to say that I will be going somewhere” Amber said “where is it?” “Is it far?” “Why can’t we go?” Taeyeon, Yuri and Sooyoung ask at the same time, “well, it’s not that far, it’s still here in Korea and the reason for you guys can’t come is a secret” Amber answered “you are so unfair” Taeyeon pouts “Taeng was right” Yul and Sooyoung crossed their arms “well I just wanted to visit the place that I’ve missed so much” Amber said “*sigh* give us a clue” Yul said “it had a beach, ok that’s all see you next week unnies” Amber said and left the café immediately, “a beach?” the three of them said and looked at each other “I think I know where it is” Sooyoung smiled widely “Yul dial the number” Taeyeon ordered “got it” Yul dialled there friends number who owns an airport.

Amber went back to her apartment packing her stuff and was getting ready for her flight she look at the clock and she only got one hour left before her flight, so she hurriedly fixed her clothes and stuffs before heading out to her apartment and go to the airport. She reached the airport just in time and immediately went to ride on the plane; Amber closed her eyes after looking for her sit “I’ll see you soon Soojung” she thought with a smile on her face.

Soojung went back inside the house after leaving a big umbrella for her unnies who was sleeping on the beach, “aaiiisshh they wanted to go there just to sleep?” the younger Jung talked to herself, she was at the kitchen eating the ice cream aunty Cho left for them “I’m so bored…. *sigh* should I sleep? Or should I visit the place again?” the younger Jung mumbles “yeah I should go there…. I will just leave a letter to the unnies so they wouldn’t be worried anymore” Krystal smiled when she think of herself as bright.

After leaving the letter she smiled widely and went to the place making sure no one follows her. As she reached the place she touched the rock again with the initials and sat under the tree “I wish when I close my eyes I will dream of everything then when I open my eyes I would see the brunette girl” Soojung said, she slowly closed her eyes and not too long she entered her dreamland.

Little Soojung was at the beach alone playing with the sands and picking up little sea shells she could see then putting inside her little pale “Sooyeon unnie would love this pretty shells” little Soojung said while busy picking up some sea shells, little Soojung didn’t notice another girl beside her causing them to bump into each other and fell down on their butts “ouch” both Soojung and the brunette girl said “hey watch were you going” Soojung whines cutely while standing up “I’m sorry I didn’t noticed you” the brunette said and was helping Soojung dusting her clothes “waahhh, my shells?!” Soojung points at the pale and the scattered shells, the little girl was starting to tear up and it panicked the brunette girl “uhh… uhh I will pick you another one I promise just don’t cry please” said the brunette girl, little Soojung sniffs before looking at the brunette girl “really?” she looked with puppy eyes “hehe of course I will” the brunette smile at her

“Hey Soojung-ah c’mon let’s play” the brunette called the little girl “wait Aj, you run to fast!” little Soojung said and was trying her best to catch up with the brunette, when Aj stop Soojung stopped running also and it confused the little girl “why are we stopping Aj is there something wrong?” asked Soojung “there is no problem I just wanted to stop here and lay on the soft sand” Aj said and lay down on the sand spreading her arms and legs “but if I do that I will be dirty” Soojung pouts “then I will help you to dust your clothes again” Aj smiled at her “promise?” Soojung said “I promise, so lay down beside me Soojung-ah” Aj pats the space beside her, Soojung smiles widely and lay beside her friend adn the two of them watch the sky together.

“Aj, can you tell me your full name?” little Soojung asks “no can do Soojung” Aj smiled “why?” the little girl asks curiously “it’s a secret…. When we grow up that’s the only time I will tell you my full name for now just call me Aj” Aj smiled “ok, but what if we don’t meet in the future?” Soojung asks “of course we will, we’re best friends right?” Aj smiled “of course we are! Promise we will see each other on the future!” Soojung hugged her friend tightly “ok, ok we will never be apart!” Aj hugged the little girl back.

Aj found her best friend was crying, she immediately approached the little girl “hey Soojung-ah why are you crying? Did someone bully you or hurt you?” Aj asked worriedly while patting the younger girls back “me and my unnie fight *sobs*” Soojung said “awww why did you fight?” Aj asks “I just wanted to borrow her doll but she won’t let me borrow so Soojung used her other dolls instead but unnie didn’t want to play with me, so I cried” Soojung tells her reason “Aigoo, my Soojungie please stop crying I will be sad too if you keep on crying” Aj said comforting her best friend “but I don’t want my unnie get mad at me” Soojung continue to sob “how about Aj shows you something so Soojung will feel better” Aj smiled “Aj will make Soojung happy and not sad anymore?” when the little girls sees her friend nods, she wiped her tears and smiled for her best friend.

“Aj where are we going, I’m getting tired already” little Soojung said, “I will show you this place” Aj said smiling “can you just tell it to me tomorrow? I’m really tired right now” Soojung pouts “ok, let’s stop here since we are not that far from the place” Aj sat on the ground and gave a water t her best friend “Soojung-ah see this medium rock?” Aj points at the rock beside her and was answered by a nod “Our secret place is not near and not far from your rest house here, if you see this medium rock here it means you have to straight ahead” the brunette said “what if I got confused and I forgot?” little Soojung asks “then I will draw a flower and an arrow here so if you forgot the way this is your clues” the brunette smiled after she draw the flower and the arrow, after having their strength back Aj started to run causing Soojung to follow her. “SOOJUNG-AH, HURRY UP LETS GO‼!” Aj said running while calling the younger Jung “YAH WAIT FOR ME‼” little Soojung said and was catching up with her friend “Hurry up Soojung” said the brunette, little Soojung stop when she saw Aj stop “hey chinggu what are we doing here?” she asks “hehe this is the place where we are going to meet always Soojung-ah, when we are hurt we will always meet here, when something great happens we will meet here this is our secret place, we will also share our adventures here” the brunette said carving their initials on the rock and on the tree using a small knife “but what if I didn’t come when you are waiting and you didn’t come when I’m waiting?” little Soojung asks “then I will keep on waiting Soojung, I won’t get tired of waiting for you… promise me the same” Aj said showing her pinky finger to the younger Jung, Soojung smiled and entwined her pinky finger to her friend while smiling widely “I promise…”

Krystal was disturbed from her dreams when she hear a rustling sound, and when she open her eyes someone familiar to her was staring right back at her and both widen their eyes

“YOU?!”


Who do you guys think is Aj? XD....on my next chapters i think there will be more moments.... for Taeny i will think about it ;D i will let them suffer and guess more who is the girl in their dreams, so for those who are TaeNy shippers please wait ok! ^_^... ENJOY~

-Rilakkuma09