Chapter 51:

Our meantime vacation became forever

The four American girls were at Tiffany’s house since their girlfriends were working and will be home at night, “this is not good… I can’t stand a day without Soo” Sunny pouts “me too, TaeTae used to entertain me” Tiffany pouted also “*sigh* please we’ll see them tonight” Jessica said still fixed on her phone “who are you texting?” Sunny asks “Tyler keeps bugging me to meet him at a café downtown and I don’t want too” Jessica rolled her eyes “then stop texting him back” Krystal said “how did he knew your number?” Tiffany asks “daddy gave it to him before” Jessica sigh “how about you go get a new number?” Sunny said resting her head on the younger Jung’s shoulder “hmmm… later” Jessica said lying on the couch looking at the ceiling “hey, hey don’t think about it too much” Krystal said smiling at her sister

*ding dong*

Tiffany went to get the door since she’s not the one who is that busy and lazy “yes may I… what are you doing here Mr. Kwon and how did you know my house?” Tiffany’s smile turned into a frown “well I heard Jessica is here and I just wanted to take her out” Tyler said smiling “hey Tiff who’s…that? Mr. Kwon-ssi what are you doing here” Sunny said wrapping her arms around Tiffany’s waist “well like I said, I heard Jessica is here and I wanted to take her out” Tyler said, Sunny and Tiffany looked at each other before stepping aside  to let the guy entered Sunny and Tiffany hurriedly followed him

“Unnie who was… it? What the hell are you doing here?” Krystal ask coldly crossing her arms, Jessica stood up and when she saw the guy who was smiling at her she also had this cold atmosphere around her “I just wanted to take Jessica out” Tyler said “didn’t I tell you I don’t want too” Jessica said coldly “please Jessica… is there someone who will going to be mad if you went out with me?” Tyler asks “yes us” Sunny answered “please girls I just wanted to get to know her more” Tyler said “Jessi told you she doesn’t want to go out with you why can’t you understand that?” Tiffany rolled her eyes “please leave Kwon-ssi, don’t let us ask someone to drag you out and make a scandal” Krystal said “I won’t leave until Jessica will agree to come with me just lunch that’s all I’m asking” Tyler said looking at the ice princess who was just glaring at him and approaching him “I’ll come with you but after the lunch you’ll stop being our business partner and never ever come back again, ruining my love life and my own life” Jessica said going out from the door followed by the guy but before he could go out Tiffany grab the guys collar and spun him around “do something bad to Jessi and you’ll face the wrath of hell, go it?” Tiffany narrowed her eyes at the guy who’s gulping and nodded it’s head “good it’s nice talking business with you” Tiffany smiled her usual smile before letting Tyler go, “such a thick face lizard” Sunny said shocking her head

“So… w-where do you want to eat?” Tyler asks “I don’t know, if you’re that hungry then you should’ve eaten first before bringing me with you and also I’m not hungry I already ate” Jessica said “oh… then let’s do something uhhh do you want to go to the park or mall?” Tyler asks “do I look like interested in those things right now? I already went to the mall yesterday with the girls and the park I already had plans with Yuri” Jessica rolled her eyes, Tyler just sigh his lips while thinking about other things “ok then let’s go fishing” Tyler smile but the ice princess frowns “sorry I don’t fish daddy won’t let me because it’s a man’s job what do you expect once you caught a fish I’m the one who’s going to get it from the hook? Yuri won’t even let me do that” Jessica said “*sigh* then tell me what you wanted to do today” Tyler looked at the girl beside her “actually this day is my do nothing day alright and you just ruined it, I was planning to rest all day but you came barging in someone’s house who is actually my friend saying I should go out with you oh and don’t forget what I told you at the house after this you’re not going to be our business partner anymore” Jessica said looking at her nails “I can’t do that, it’s your father’s decision” Tyler replied “why not? You just have to back out” Jessica said “why do you hate me so much?” Tyler asks “because you’re pushing yourself to me when you knew that I already have a girlfriend” Jessica answered “because it’s wrong and I can show or give you things that she can’t give like having a baby, don’t you want to have a family, a baby of your own flesh and blood?” Tyler said “what’s wrong with loving someone, how could be that wrong when we love each other? And I don’t need you to show things she can’t do for me I chose this so I have to stick with my decision, yes I wanted to have a family a baby of my own flesh and blood yes I know Yuri can’t give me that but we still can adopt there are solutions to what you’re saying Tyler all of the problems has solutions, the only problem is people like you who are not all open minded to accept same relationships you’re all just being judgemental why can’t you see your own sins and keep telling us that loving the same gender is a sin, why? Didn’t you commit a sin that is worst than same relationship? All we did was love the person with the same gender so you don’t have the right to tell me that my decision of loving Yuri is wrong you haven’t known her, all of us are sinners so don’t blame us for loving each other we didn’t kill someone just to be together” Jessica said making the guy beside him to keep quiet “Jessica… I… I’m sorry I know I have no right, it’s just that I can’t understand why… I’m sorry, I know I can’t do anything for you to love me back and I’m sorry for pushing myself to you, I hope you… you can forgive me” Tyler said and looked at the girl beside her who was looking back at him, Jessica smile putting her hands on top of the guys hand “don’t worry I forgive you already… we can still remain as friends” Jessica said “sure friends” Tyler smile “now we’re friends let’s go get something to eat I’m hungry” Jessica clap her hands together “I thought you’re not hungry and you ate already?” Tyler looked at her “naahh I was lying, I just don’t want to eat lunch to someone who’s pushing their selves to me, so can we eat now?” Jessica looked back at him while smiling “alright, alright… you’ll like this restaurant” Tyler smile.

---

After they eat Tyler sent Jessica home right away and accepted everything that he can’t do anything to separate the two and just be happy for them. Jessica entered the house with a smile on her face “sooo I can see something incredible happen or worse” Tiffany said looking at her friend “Tyler… he, he’s going to… stop courting me” Jessica smile grew even wide while her friends squeal in happiness while jumping “OMG! OMG! So no one will destroy YULSIC?!” Sunny asks looking at the ice princess who was shaking her head sideways “kyaaa~” the bunny jumped again when she got the answer “OK! WE’LL ORDER FOOD MY TREAT!” Krystal shouted “I’ll TREAT THE DRINKS!!” Tiffany shouted also while hugging the short blonde “finally peace for both of you phew! I thought the three of us has to do a ninja moves just to get rid of him…. How did you do it by the way? Convincing him” Krystal asks as the three of them sat down “well I just knock a few things on his wide forehead” Jessica chuckle, Tiffany and Sunny chuckled also “*cough* speaking the one *cough* who’s also have a *cough* wide forehead” Sunny coughed while looking around, Jessica stared at her blankly and shrugged it off but Tiffany and Krystal was covering their mouth so they won’t laugh “I gotta go, need some rest” Jessica stood up and went to her bed upstairs “this is a good news to Yul unnie” Krystal smile widely earning a nods from the two eye smiling girls.

---

Jessica was already setting off to her dreamland when her phone ring, she annoyingly answered it but changed her tone when she heard her lovers voice then she started telling her what happen with her and Tyler earlier, the tan girl ask her to come at the office so they could have dinner and also to celebrate since they’re free already, Jessica agreed and started to get ready after hanging up.

Once the ice princess arrived at the tan girl’s office she checked herself on the window of her car after doing so she was about to leave when someone crept behind her covering and nose with a handkerchief the ice princess tried hitting the man but the chemical she was smelling through the handkerchief was slowly affecting her and became weak and she fell asleep, the man carried her bridal style and take her to a blue car the mad dialed someone and once he was answered “I got her we’ll be there soon” he then hanged up and looked at the unconscious girl behind and smirk.


Hey guys... sorry for keeping you waiting my readys.... well School started already this Monday and I'll start to be busy  :( so I'm sorry if the next chapter will take to long to be posted :( so yeah I'm sorry again but I hope youwon't stop supporting my story ^_^  and also new susbcribers thank u please comment ^_^ and the setting over there (^) where Jessica and the man is it'sthe parking lot of the building, it's working hours so no people .... That's all bye!!! Untile the next update :D

-Rilakkuma09