Chapter 2:

Our meantime vacation became forever

Jessica was at living with her sister flipping on every channel to find something to watch, “just turn it off Soojung” ordered Jessica, the younger Jung turn off the TV and looked at her sister “you seems pissed… is there something wrong unnie?” the younger Jung asks, “*sigh* nothing is wrong… Tiffany called me yesterday” she said and looked at her sister “SHE DID?! How is she now unnie? Where is she? How did she know your number?” Krystal attacked her sister with question and excitement could be heard in her voice “yes she did, she is ok she said but she didn’t tell me where she lives and how did she got my number, I gave her Sunny’s number” Jessica explained “and you didn’t give mine?” Krystal asked in disbelief “I forgot about it sorry” Jessica said blankly, Krystal just clicked her tongue and pouted “don’t worry Soojung if she called I promise I won’t forget to give your number too ok” the older Jung hugged her sister from behind and smile sweetly at her, the younger one faced her sister smiling back at her and broke the hug, she grab some magazine to read and they went silent.

Jessica was busy texting Sunny talking about their other friend who called them yesterday, being the lazy she was she decided to call Sunny instead so she would not type anymore

“I was about to reply you” Sunny said on the other line

“Sorry I’m lazy to type” Jessica replied simply

“What do I have to expect from the lazy princess” the short blonde sarcastically said

“I’m not a lazy princess, I’m an ice princess always remember that Soonkyu” Jessica replied proudly

“Whatever… did that Hwang call or texted you already?” Sunny asks changing the topic that will lead to annoy each other

“Nope not yet, that Hwang must not break her promise else I will really choke her to death”

“Count me in, I’ve been trying to text her but she wasn’t even replying” Sunny replied sadly

“*sigh* what could tha mushroom doing? I was now curious about her work”

“Me too, I wanted to trace her using her phone but I’m busy too~” the other girl whines

“Stop whining or I will choke you to death too” the ice princess irritatedly replied causing the short blonde to obey her and stop whining

“Oh Sica I have to go, something came up… I’ll just call you later ok! Say my Hi to Soojung, Love you both” Sunny said

“Ok, Love you too be safe ok bye bunny!” Jessica hanged up her phone and laid her head on her sisters’ shoulder and sigh “Unnie what do you want to eat?” Krystal asks her sister so there would be no silence “anything will do Soojung” her unnie replied lazily “anything?” Soojung teasingly asks “except for cucumbers” her sister warned her, “why?” Jessica looked at her sister curiously “I just wanted to hang out with you, it’s been a long time since we dated” Krystal pouted “yeah I forgot the last time we hang out” Jessica replied “unnie can we go out please~” Krystal whines and was pouting at her which she can never resist he sisters’ cute acts towards her “ok, ok you know I can’t resist you” Jessica ruffled her sisters hair, they both stood up and went to Krystal’s car and drove off.

---

A certain brunette was very busy signing the papers her secretary passes her this early morning, a person cleared its throat breaking the brunettes its gaze to the papers and look at the person

“Oh daddy what can I do for you?” she asks then look back at the papers she was signing, Mr. Hwang sigh while approaching her daughter “Tiff, you've been working hard this past months, not even hanging out with you friends for almost years I know you missed them and they miss you sweetie” he said, “I know daddy, but I called them yesterday and told them that I will make it up to them” Tiffany said looking at her father “how about this… after you finish that paperwork’s of yours, how about and your friends take a break, go somewhere else” Mr. Hwang suggested, “you will let me go with my friends?” Tiffany looked at her father who was nodding her head “ why woul i not? I've been seeing you working hard for the company and I’m sure your brother wants to help me here and your sister too” he added “ok I will pass this to you immediately daddy” Tiffany beamed her eye smile at him, Mr. Hwang was about to leave her office when he felt someone back hug him from behind “thanks daddy, I love you” Tiffany said, the old man smiled “I love you too” he said pulling out from the hug and walked out from the office, Tiffany was smiling from ear to ear thinking about the things she should do to her friends.

---

Krystal was still dragging her sister when they have arrived at the mall, “so let’s go shopping or eat first?” the latter asks her sister “what do you want to do first?” Jessica asked back “you choose Jess” Krystal said “well I’m not that hungry and it’s too early for dinner, then let’s go shopping” Jessica suggested both of her and her sister eyes twinkle at the mention of Jessica’s choice; they linked their arms together and started their never ending shopping.

Tiffany was at her apartment alone, watching some random movies she did take a break after she had passed the papers to her dad, she was grinning from ear to ear remembering what her father said.

Flashback

“So what do you want to do, now that you have finished your works?” Mr. Hwang asks Tiffany, “maybe a week or months off, making up with Sunny, Jessica and Krystal” Tiffany said smiling since it was her first day off, her dad always give her day offs but she won’t accept it ,all she do was work and work, “Ok, whenever you guys got plan on going out of town tell me I will answer it ok” her dad said, “Really?” Tiffany asks widening her eyes, Mr. Hwang nodded her head “just give me a call ok” he said showing a call sign with a smile, Tiffany smile widely and hugged her father tightly “Thank you so, so much daddy… don’t worry I will definitely call you if we got plans” she said “and your leave just leave it to me ok” he said looking at her “ok daddy” she said and kiss him on the cheeks.

End of Flashback

Tiffany was giggling about it, “I’m so lucky” she mumble skipping to her room to change.

---

Sunny was at her favourite video game store, looking for some new games she could play the workers knows her already because she always goes their when she wanted new games “Oh Sunny long time no see, Taking a day off?” one worker said “yeah, I decided to take a break for a while, I will be overdose smelling coffee all the time” she joked, the man giggle at her “the game you are asking will be delivered tomorrow, just call me when will you want to get it ok” he said, Sunny nodded her head “I’ll see you around” she bid goodbye to him and left the store. While walking and looking around two figures caught the short blonde’s eyes, she walk a little closer just to clear her vision, when she had clearly see the two familiar figures she widen her eyes and cover controlling herself to scream, her eyes got teary and just ran to the two girls.

Jessica and Krystal were carrying lots of shopping bags “so what’s next?” Krystal asks “are you hungry?” Jessica asked back, “a little” the younger one said “then let’s eat, and then let’s go home” Jessica said and was about to walk, when someone hugged her tightly and they both fell on the floor

“YAH COULD YOU WATCH WHERE YOU’RE GOING!” Jessica shouted, but the person didn’t respond and just hugged her tightly “unnie calm down people are looking” Krystal said bowing to every person “how can I calm down when this girl just hugged me” the ice princess said irritatedly “S-Sica… I miss you” the person finally speak, the ice princess froze in her spot after hearing the persons voice “S-Sunny?” Jessica looked at the girl who was slowly letting go of the hug “Oh My God Sunny unnie‼!” Krystal said and helped the two stood up and hugged Sunny tightly

“I miss you so much‼” the younger one said, “I miss you too Krys!” the short blonde smiled widely breaking off the hug and looked at the younger Jung “God you look more prettier Soojung” Sunny smiled “thanks, you too unnie and the blonde hair suits you well” Krystal shows her thumbs up, the two of them looked at Jessica and gulped when they saw her cold stare “sorry unnie, I just miss Sunny unnie too” Krystal smiled innocently at her “I know” the older Jung smiled sweetly at her sister then it faded when her eyes landed on Sunny, “and you why didn’t you visit us huh?!” Jessica asks, “Jessi I’ve told you already that I’ve been busy with the café right” Sunny replied with a calm tone “I know… but you I miss your face” Jessica pouts “pcchh…. Just admit that you miss my cute acts” Sunny nudge while wiggling her brows “of course not, that annoying whining of yours” Sica rolled her eyes the blonde just a made a face and noticed the shopping bags on the side “is that yours?” she pointed at the bags, the two girls looked at the shopping bags beside them then nodded their heads “why am I not surprise” Sunny shook her head “have you eaten already Sunny unnie?” Krystal asks “nope, why you guys are going to eat?” Sunny asks, “Maybe just going to buy some snack then go home, order something for dinner” Jessica answered, “want me to cook for you guys?” Sunny suggested “aren’t you busy?” Jessica asks curiously “No I took a day off, I don’t want to get too much addicted in coffee you know” Sunny rolled her eyes “thank you Sunny unnie for offering that” Krystal said hugging the shorty tightly.

At the same time Tiffany was waiting for her sister at their favourite meeting place, she noticed her sisters was looking for her, she called her sisters attention and greeted her “so what’s up?” Michelle asked smiling at her “I just wanted to hang out” Tiffany answered simply returning the smile “you miss me that much?” Michelle teased “of course… it’s my fault ignoring dad’s request of giving me a day off and I wanted to make it up to you since it’s been a long time we hang out sis” Tiffany beamed her eye smile at her “want some coffee?” she asks “sure” Michelle replied, “Ok wait here, I’ll go get something for us” Tiffany left her sister for a while and order something for them.


Soooo this is it... sorry if it is a boring chapter.... i just wrapped it all up XD I ran out of idea after I typed Tiff's little bonding time with her sister and the reunion of the three humans XD, but I think i will aslo update chapter 3 tomorrow since today i was really tired because of stuffs at school so yeah, tomorrow if not then the other day XD ^-^... 

I wanted to say Thank you again for the ones who subscribe my story!!! Thank you so much :* :*,... please continue to support and comment

-Rilakkuma09