Chapter 28:

Our meantime vacation became forever

TIFFANY’S POV

OK what the hell did I give my Korean name to TaeTae? *sigh* wait TaeTae? It sounds like Taeyeon…. She just cut the Yeon? But impossible how could be Taeyeon is that girl in my dream… wait the girl said she’s short, has dorky smile and dimples… but that doesn’t count that she’s Taeyeon right? Tsk why it is so hard....

I better go out and once I’m out of my room, the couples were there on the living room of course cuddling and also flirting what do I have to expect, “Hey Tiff I made pancakes, hope you like it” Sunny smiled and offered me some “thanks babe” I smiled and she smiled back showing her cute eye smiles then continues to cuddle with her giant, we were all here except for one… Taeyeon is missing “where’s Taeyeon?” I asked making all them to look at them “we don’t know too” Yul said “too small to see” Sooyoung said and earned a slap from her girlfriend “that’s bad Sooyoungie” Sunny glared “hey I’m not referring to you” Sooyoung replied and I was like this too are so cheesy to handle “Soo can you look for Taeyeon at the garden?” I asked “sure Tiff” Sooyoung smiled and went downstairs … then I went silent for a while maybe spacing out “Maybe Taeyeon could be TaeTae but how can I prove that she could be TaeTae?” I asked myself …. Should I ask Yul if they call other names to Taeyeon? Asking won’t hurt me right? I sigh and cleared my throat “hey Yul… can I asked… do you give Taeyeon other nicknames?” I asked she stared at me for a while before rolling her eyes to think “the nicknames we call Taeyeon every time was byun, midget, minion, Taeng, byuntae, Taengoo and she hates it when we call her Ta-“, “Hey guys…” then Taeyeon and Sooyoung came back cutting Yul, what is that name tsk, nice timing shikskin “hey Taeng here pancakes” Sunny said and smiled “ooh thanks!” I saw Taeyeon’s eyes sparkle and smiled dorkily, I can’t help but smile also seeing her like a kid “uhh Tiffany is there something on my face?” I was shocked when she caught me staring at her face, I immediately look away hiding my already pink cheeks “u-uhh nothing sorry…. I was just thinking, sorry” I said stuttering “is there something wrong baby?” I heard Sunny asks “huh? Nothing… maybe I’m just tired” I said as I look at her and smile “you sure?” she asks and I just nod my head “so Yul you were saying earlier?” then I looked at Yuri who was talking to her girlfriend, “hmm? Oh yes Taeyeon hates it when we call her TaeTae cause she said it feels awkward when we says it” once she said that name I went silent, TaeTae? So she is the girl in my dreams? Before she called me Fany but she doesn’t even remember, also that’s why her voice sounds familiar, when she talks very cold to her friends just like the girl in my dream she was cold to me back them…. How am I going to approach her? Now that I know who is the girl in my dreams, *chuckles* I’m also a dumb I felt something when our hands touched at the airport but I let go of that weird feelings haha I found you TaeTae, I’m so happy but of course I still need to confirm it that she is that girl... Later Kim Taeyeon, I'll learn more about you.

END OF POV

---

“Miyoung, Miyoung… where the hell would I find that name? Not so tall and not so short also, a girl who has a brunette hair and has an eye smile… could it be Tiffany? Nah~ but her voice and that girl’s voice is almost the same, tsk why did my dream gave me a blurred faces girl *sigh* but come to think of it, her features where like Tiffany the way that girl describes herself is like she’s describing what Tiffany looks like… and her name Fany? I’ve heard it before… Like I’ve mentioned that name somewhere….. Should I asked her or should I asked them if they now anyone who owns a name of Miyoung *sigh*” Taeyeon was outside sitting at the grass again while looking at the almost dark sky “hey mind if I join you?” Tiffany suddenly appeared “oh no, please” Taeyeon said and smile, the brunette happily sat beside the short girl “why aren’t you inside?” Tiffany asks “sorry… I’m just a little awkward with new people” Taeyeon smiled shyly “nah you don’t need to be shy around me, I’m a friendly person” Tiffany smiled “uhh Tiff… can I know your whole name?” Taeyeon asks “why?” Tiffany asks “uhh well… never mind” Taeyeon looked away “hey I was just kidding… hehe my name is Stephanie Hwang Miyoung, but don’t call me Miyoung it sounds old call me Fany, Tiff or Steph” Tiffany smiled showing her eye smile making the short girl to stare at her “I’ve found her” Taeyeon thought and smiled widely “hey what’s wrong? Are you going to call me Miyoung?” Tiffany asks “no… I just felt happy suddenly” Taeyeon looked away the smile was still visible on her face “you’re creepy” Tiffany said making the short girl to look at her “how can you say that?” she asks “well you’ll ask my full name then after I told you, you started to smile and won’t even tell me the reason why” Tiffany pouted “cute” Taeyeon said and looked away, the brunette blushed “the reason is… I finally-“, “AYO GUYS‼ COME HERE!” Sunny shouted cutting Taeyeon, “What do you want?” Tiffany shouted “Just come here, I’ve made your favorite coffee” Sunny shouted back “ooh let’s go TaeTae, she makes the best coffee” Tiffany said and immediately went inside “TaeTae? *chuckles* she remembers what I told her and never thought it would not be hard to look for your name Tiff” Taeyeon smiled and followed the brunette inside.

“It’s still the best” Tiffany her lips after tasting the coffee “wow it’s more delicious than Soo’s” Yul said “I know” Sooyoung nodded her head “you can make coffee too?” Sunny asks “when I’m bored yeah” Soo smiled “when did you learned to make one Sunny?” Taeyeon asks as she sips on her mug “I asked one of my staff to teach me so after that I experiment some ingredients and let them taste it, so yeah” Sunny smiled “she’s a fast learner among us” Jessica said “yeah that’s why unnie is always our helper in doing assignments” Krystal smiled “ooohh the brain in the group” Amber teased “of course not… I’m just a fast learner” Sunny smiled “what do you want for dinner?” Tiffany ask “anything will do” Jessica said “even”, “no” the ice princess glared at the brunette “*giggles* ok, ok any suggestions before I go to the market later?” the brunette asked again “anything will do Tiff, you decide since you like cooking” Sunny said “ok, the only thing I won’t buy is cucumber, ok I’ll just change” Tiffany said going out to the kitchen and went to her room to get her car keys and get dressed.

KryBer was at the living room watching something, “Krys when will my assignments starts?” Amber asks while playing with the girls’ hair “I don’t know, I haven’t asked unnie about it, why?” Krystal asked and looked at the girl beside her “nothing… I just wanted to be ready” Amber smiled “then be ready always, the unnies always make surprises you don’t know some of the things they want you to do was part of the test, so just be patient” Krystal smiled and kiss the llama on the cheek “ok, wait for me alright” Amber said “I’ll always wait for you” Krystal smiled and gave another peck on the cheek at the same time Tiffany came down the stairs and was ready to go “KryBer anything you want me to buy for you?” she asks “nothing unnie” the two answered “ok” she said and went to the kitchen “SooSun, YulSic need anything?” she asks “I want ice cream Tiff, you know the flavour” Sunny said “ok, Jessi?” Tiffany turned to her other friend “nothing Tiff” Jessica answered, “ok, I’ll go now” she said and was about to leave when Taeyeon called her “Tiff, can I come?” asked the dork “uhh sure no problem” Tiffany smiled and they both went out to the house.

(AT THE SUPERMARKET)

“So where do we go first?” Taeyeon asks “hmmm… meat, then vegetables” Tiffany said “let’s go” Taeyeon said and push the cart to the meat section “TaeTae should I get more pork or chicken?” Tiffany asks “what do you girls usually eat?” Taeyeon asks “well me, Sunny and Jessica eats them all but Krystal likes beef more” Tiffany said “then half of the chicken and pork, then wait how many beef Krystal can eat?” Taeyeon asked “well whole meat” Tiffany smiled “just get a whole pork, chicken and beef” Taeyeon said “so they would be equal” Taeyeon smiled, after getting all the meat, they went to another section. “TaeTae anything you like?” Tiffany asked the girl behind her, the dork smiles every time Tiffany calls her that “I’m fine Tiff” Taeyeon answered “you sure?” Tiffany asked again “yeap” Taeyeon nodded her head “ok, so we’re done only with everything needed in the kitchen… let’s go get some desserts” Tiffany happily skipped her way there and was being followed by the chuckling dork “choding” Taeyeon smiled.

While the brunette was choosing ice cream flavours Taeyeon went to the drinks and looked for something to drink, “aahh Red Bull I miss you” she smiled and get four cans and went back to the cart and saw Tiffany was looking for her with two ice creams “hey!” Taeyeon said “oh where have you been?” Tiffany asks “just went to look for something” Taeyeon smiled “oh, ok... Let’s go pay now” Tiffany smiled putting the ice creams on the cart and linked her arms on the shorter girl and walked, the short girl can’t help but smile at the sudden contact, “I don’t mind going at the market with you... Eh? Oi Kim you are being ert again” Taeyeon thought. The line on the counter was long making the brunette girl to frown and pouted and also making the short girl to stare at her “hey is there something wrong?” Tiffany caught the short girl staring at her “huh? Oh, uhh nothing sorry” Taeyeon looked away “TaeTae are you tired?” Tiffany asks “no, no I’m not” Taeyeon smiled “by the way thanks for coming with me here” Tiffany smiled thankfully “sure anytime” Taeyeon smiled back, while the line move, two kids who were running bumped into the brunettes legs really hard making her slip to her sandals and was about to fall when Taeyeon immediately caught her, “Fany-ah gwenchana?” the dork asked worriedly while the brunette open her eyes slowly and the two of them stared at each other, the two of them gulp and can’t help but move their gaze to each other’s lips, the brunette snapped out from her thoughts and stood up “u-uhh thanks T-Taeyeon” Tiffany said stuttering “n-no prob” Taeyeon replied awkwardly and looked away.

“This is awkward” Taeyeon thought as they were walking back to the car, she helped the brunette to put the groceries at the trunk and was about to talk to her when the brunette immediately went to the driver’s seat “aiishh I think she’s mad” Taeyeon pouted and also went to the passenger’s seat, “hey Fany-ah… sorry if I pulled you to hard” the short girl said and lowered her head “hey TaeTae it’s not your fault… you shouldn’t be sorry…. Thank you by the way for c-catching me” Tiffany blush “so you’re not mad right?” Taeyeon asks smiling “nope” Tiffany shook her head and smiled “do you want me to drive?” Taeyeon asks “huh no it’s fine I still can drive” Tiffany said and started the engine and drove off. “So you’ll cook dinner” Taeyeon said and was answered by a hum “you always cook dinner when the four of you are together?” Taeyeon asks “yeap sometimes I cook with Sunny” Tiffany answered “can I help you to cook dinner later?” Taeyeon asks, the brunette looked at her with a smile and nodded her head “sure” she answered and continue driving and there atmosphere became quiet, “*chuckles* Miyoung” Taeyeon suddenly mumbles and smiled “are you calling me?” Tiffany asks “uhh well I was… just mumbling the name of the girl in my dream” Taeyeon smiled “really? Her name is also Miyoung?” Tiffany asked “yeap but I could not see her face since it’s blurred I could only see her neck down to her feet and her voice is just like yours” Taeyeon said “me too, I also have a girl in my dreams I think the height is same as yours and the voice too… but her face *sigh* I wanted to see her face but I can’t cause it’s also blurred and she said that I should call her TaeTae and we will meet soon” Tiffany smiled “and in my dreams I told a girl that to call me Miyoung” Tiffany added “Fany-ah I know that girl in my dreams is you” Taeyeon smiled “I know TaeTae it was a self-guess” Tiffany smiled widely “I was really happy that you gave me clues and your name also” Taeyeon smiled “me too Tae, I thought that I just made an imaginary friend inside my head” Tiffany laughed “I know me too…. And sorry I was cold when we first met in our dreams” Taeyeon smiled apologetically “hehe I admit I was scared and I always think what would happen if we met in person you would be cold” Tiffany said “sorry….” Taeyeon said “well at least you are not cold to me” Tiffany smiled brightly “I know cause it’ll be very awkward” Taeyeon rolled her eyes and they both started to feel comfortable with each other.

---

“Waahh what taking them so long~” Sunny whines and hugged her girlfriend tightly “maybe they just got into a traffic” Jessica answered “but I want my ice cream” the short blonde pouted “please don’t be such a baby” Jessica rolled her eyes “I’m Tiff and Sooyoung’s baby” Sunny stuck her tongue “whatever Sunbun” Jessica smiled and cuddled with her Seobang “by the way Jessi, what would be the tests we would give Amber?” Sunny asked and whispers at her best friend “let’s talk about it later when Tiff is already here” Jessica smiled and winked; Sunny smiled back and cuddled her shikskin too.

“We’re home‼” Tiffany shouted, Sunny’s ear perked up when she heard the voice, she looked at their new found dog and saw its ear perked up also and looked at Sunbun, the short blonde sigh deeply and started running towards the door followed by the dog behind her, Tiffany and Taeyeon were carrying the things they bought and heard running footsteps, the brunette stopped from walking and was moving backwards “hey is everything alright Fany?” Taeyeon asks as she noticed the brunette’s face and when she saw that Tiffany points at something, she turned around and looked and saw a figure approaching and behind is a dog running also, the short girl widen her eyes and froze on her spot but to her relief the two just run past her and went to the brunette behind her

“TIFFANY‼” Sunny shouted as she hugged the girl “haha I get over her first” the short blonde said and stuck her tongue out at the dog, while the dog was just keep on barking at them “yah, yah let go, let go this bags are heavy” Tiffany said “let me help” Sunny let go of the hug and grabbed some bags from the brunette “thanks baby” Tiffany smiled “welcome baby” Sunny winked and went inside, Tiffany stopped beside Taeyeon who was still frozen on her spot “hey TaeTae are you ok?” she asks and tapped the girls shoulder “u-uhh, y-yeah just surprised” Taeyeon smiled awkwardly “haha Sunny is always like that when I came home from somewhere” Tiffany smiled and went inside followed by the short girl.

“What took you so long Fany?” Jessica asks as she saw her best friend and Taeyeon entered “we just got into traffic” Tiffany replied “what are you going to cook Fany-ah?” Sooyoung asks “I’m still thinking” Tiffany replied “baby I’ve put all the vegetables and meat inside the fridge is there anything else needed to be put their?” Sunny asks as she went out from the kitchen “yeah this” Tiffany points at the bags from Taeyeon’s hands “let me help you Sunny” Taeyeon said and went to the kitchen “OI wait for me” Sooyoung said and ran after the short girl “where’s Krys and Amber?” Tiffany asks and sat down on the couch “they went out for a while” Yuri answered caressing her girlfriend’s hair “oh will they be back early?” asked the brunette “they didn’t tell us what time they’ll be home” Yul answered and smiled when her girlfriend fell asleep “I’ll just bring this princess to her room” Yul said and carefully carrying Jessica bridal style and went upstairs. The brunette looked at the two couples and smiled “Jessi is lucky” she mumbles and turn on the television, then Sunny, Taeyeon and Sooyoung came out from the kitchen with snacks, “you want some?” Sunny asked and shows some chips to the brunette “no… I forgot to buy my favorite energy drink” Tiffany pouted “what is it?” Taeyeon asks “red bull” Tiffany answered still pouting, the short girl almost spit her drink when she heard it “I bought some” Taeyeon said and shows her drink, the eyes of the brunette sparkled when she saw her favorite energy drink “can I have some?” Tiffany asked showing her puppy eyes “u-uhh here” Taeyeon gave her the can, Tiffany smiled widely and grab the can and drink on it “aahh… thanks” Tiffany gave back the can and of course showing her eye smiles “I bought four red bulls if you want I would get you some” Taeyeon said and was about to go to the kitchen “no, just save it for later” Tiffany said with a smile “ok” Taeyeon smiled back and sat down and started to watch “Wait a second did she sip on the can before me? Omo… it’s an indirect kiss” the brunette started to blush after thinking of that “Hey baby are you ok? Your face is red” Sunny went to her best friend “huh? I-I’m fine… I’m just getting a little hot that’s all” Tiffany smiled awkwardly “you sure Hwang?” Sunny looked at her “yes baby I’m fine” Tiffany pecked the short girl on the cheeks “YAH YOU CAN’T DO THAT! I ALLOWED YOU TO CALL EACH OTHER BABY SO NO CROSSING THE LINE” Sooyoung pouted “oops sorry Soo” Tiffany smiled “aigoo my giant is jealous” Sunny said and pecked Sooyoung on the lips “now that’s more like it” Sooyoung winked “dork” Taeyeon chuckled and continue watching and drinking, while the brunette was stealing a glance on the dork every time Taeyeon will drink, “aisshh why did I blush and felt like butterflies in my stomach?”.

---

(SKIP DINNER TIME)

“So what are the plans for Amber?” Tiffany asks “well simple, we’ll make her prove to us that she will take good care of baby Jung, she will protect her and loves her like we do” Jessica answered “how?” Sunny asks “of course we will involve our girlfriends here” Jessica smiled “like how Jessi… can you just tell us the plan” Tiffany rolled her eyes “ok here is the plan…” Jessica smiled evilly and told her friends the plans they will do.


Hey guys... hope you all like my update XD... I need to fill up my body with so much energy since we have a game tomorrow and i was suppose to update two chaps this day but, I can't and  I'll update the other one maybe next time sorry T^T But please comment ^_^ Thank you!!

-Rilakkuma09 <3