Chapter 29:

Our meantime vacation became forever

AMBERS POV

Flashback

“Hey Am” I heard Jessica unnie called me “yes?” I answered nervously and can’t even look at her in the eyes “hey look at me, I won’t bite” Jessica unnie said and I slowly looked at her “be prepare alright your task will start tomorrow, good luck” she winked and left me being nervous again “gosh…” I said and cupped my face.

End of flashback

“Why am I nervous?” I asked myself, “wait I need to call Krys for a while, she almost cried when we left” I said and grabbed my phone calling my love

Riiinnnggg….Riiinnnggg….

After so many rings no one was answering, I tried one last time and she finally answered

“H-hello” she said sleepily, I think I just woke her up

“Hey did I wake you up?” I asked

“I miss you already” she replied and I could imagine her pouting already

“I miss you too, I’ll go there later to meet your unnies” I said

“Oh yeah your task starts later, *sigh* good luck llama” She replied

“Thank you… pray that I will pass all the task alright, wish me luck with a kiss every time”

“Ok I’ll try not to get caught by unnies, I love you” she giggled and I can’t help but blush

“I love you too” I replied and I know she blush cause she is not even talking right now I could just hear her breathings

“Hey I gotta go, unnies need me… Good luck later, miss you, love you baby bye!” she said and immediately hanged up not even giving me a chance to reply her, I looked at my phone and slowly smiling widely “she called me BABY!” I jumped in happiness and also jumped on my bed “she called me baby!” I danced like a dork and then sat down on my bed “*sigh* I’ll call you baby too” I said to no one… Ok I’m beginning to get crazy because of this but still I’m happy, she is the reason why… *sigh* but I still need to go through unnies, I can do this you can do it llama, for Krystal, yeah for Krystal only.

END OF POV

---

“So what should we do to Amber?” Jessica said “I still got nothing in mind” Sunny said “me too… I mean do we really need to do this? We all could see that she loves Krys” Tiffany said and earn a nod from the short blonde “I know guys, I could also see it… I just wanted to make sure Amber does love my sister with her whole heart and she will do anything for my sister” Jessica said “*sigh* alright, alright… so what are we going to do?” Sunny said “let’s call Krys she might had an idea” Tiffany said and went to the younger girl’s room, and after a while the brunette came back with the younger Jung “what’s up unnies?” Krystal asks as she sits beside Sunny “got any plan for your future girlfriend?” Jessica asks “uhh… why?” Krys asks “well we are still thinking” Jessica said “what? Then you’re telling her that this day is the start of her task?” Krystal asked confused “well I was also having a hard time to think of a task you know” Jessica rolled her eyes “aigoo… well how many days will you let her suffer?” Krystal asks again “just four days” Tiffany smiled “Ok, I already had a plan for third and fourth day, I’ll discuss this with you guys later, now for today and tomorrow” Krystal looked at their unnies “I need Kai’s help” Krystal suddenly said and smiled “Kim Jongin? You still have a contact with him?” Tiffany asks “of course since we left for US, we are still contacting each other cause we are best friends we treat each other like siblings, so yeah” Krystal said “how exactly you’ll need him?” Sunny asks “inviting him here, making Amber jealous and stuff… you unnies will tell her that you change your minds in giving her a tasks ok, we will need Jongin until the end of her task” Krystal said “Ohhh I think I know what you are planning” Sunny smiled and the brunette did the same “I really don’t get it” Jessica said blankly, Sunny face palmed herself while the brunette and the younger Jung rolled their eyes “*sigh* unnie I’m making Amber jealous ok, so you Jessica unnie will tell Amber that you three had changed your minds in giving her a task because it will be just a waste of time and energy while me of course I will still entertain her then Jongin will come here of course he needs to know the plans first and I will go to him and entertain him also which will make Amber jealous cause I left her for Jongin now for the second day, Amber I think is planning to take me to the amusement park and I will ask Jongin to go there and we will make like it was a coincidence that he is there  and of course I will offer him to come with us and I’m sure Amber will never say no to me, and I will ask Jongin to make Amber more jealous and the two of us will of course fight because of her attitude towards Jongin, then I will ignore her for the rest of the day but still talk to her until we reached home, now on the third day i think Jongin will propose to her boyfriend and”, “wait Jongin is gay?!” the three older girls asked in shock “yeah he is, his boyfriend is Do Kyungsoo the cute boy with big eyes” Krystal said “ok continue” Sunny said “ok, Jongin asks me that he needs my help to practice his speech for D.O and everything like kneeling down in front of him and of course after that, we will meet and I’m sure Amber will behave differently and I will confront him, like I will be angry on her behaviour we will end up fighting again, then I will left and you unnies will pretend that you didn’t know ok, I will ask Yul unnie, Sooyoung unnie and Taeyeon’s unnie help in this” Krystal said “where will you go?” Sunny asks “hmm somewhere that has beautiful scenery of sunset and of course I’m planning a very special thing behind of all this things” Krystal answered “then call Jongin now and tell him your plan sis” Jessica smiled widely “I will… invite them to have dinner here, Sunny unnie and Tiffany unnie do you need to go to the market to buy food?” Krystal asks “no, we still got a lot of food to cook later for dinner” Tiffany said “ok, *sigh* I wish my plan will work” Krystal hoped while looking at her unnies “it will work Soojung” the brunette hold the younger girls hand and smiled widely “Fighting baby Jung” Sunny also smiled and shows a fist pump “good luck baby Jung” Jessica winked and also smiled.

---

“Uhh why am I here again?” Taeyeon asks “the girls are also inviting you Taeng so no need to be shy around them, they treat you as their best friend now so don’t be shy ok” Yul said “but I kind of uhh feel awkward sometimes” Taeyeon shyly said “to who? Tiffany?” Sooyoung asks, the short girl nods her head slowly “don’t worry Tiffany is an easy girl, she is super friendly” Sooyoung patted the girls back “Taeyeon unnie is in love with Tiffany unnies eye smile” Amber teased “no I’m not! Shut up llama” Taeyeon said “aigoo just admit it Tae” Yul also teased “*sigh* please I don’t even know if Tiffany likes me” Taeyeon said looking away “then you admit it that you like her” Sooyoung joined “I said stop teasing me or I will get all your important things inside your room” Taeyeon threatened making her friends stop teasing her “good… now let’s forget about it alright… I don’t have feelings for Tiffany we are just friends” Taeyeon said “but unnie, what if Tiffany unnie has feelings for you?” Amber asks “I don’t know… I’m still afraid to trust my love again… I’m afraid that she might leave me” Taeyeon sadly answered “what if someday the two of you got together, then Tiffany unnie needs to go back to LA what will you do unnie?” Amber asks again “uhh it’s just if right?” Taeyeon asks and saw her friend nods “well IF we got together and she needed to go back to LA then… I will follow her maybe or if she doesn’t want any long distance relationship, even though it hurts I will still let her go or yeah maybe just follow her there” Taeyeon answered “that’s so sweet of you” Sooyoung answered with a smile “what about you guys? What will you do if Sunny, Jessica and Krystal go back?” Taeyeon turned to ask “I will definitely follow Sica there and just going to ask her to teach me in speaking English” Yul said “same here since I know how to speak and live like an American” Amber said “same goes for me, I think I can’t live without Sunbun” Sooyoung said “and I think Sica doesn’t like long distance relationships cause it’s hard to communicate and she’s busy as a model” Yul added “So the four of you will leave me here alone?!” Taeyeon fake a sob “you could still visit us Taeng” Sooyoung said “YAH! Why me?! The three of you should be the one visiting me” Taeyeon exclaimed “yeah, yeah we know” Yul said “nah~ I won’t miss the three of you, of course I’ll come when you girls go there, I don’t want to be alone here… and also I wanted to experience a western life” Taeyeon smiled “that’s right” her friends answered with a big smile on their faces, Taeyeon then looked away and thought deeply “what if that happens? Will it be easy for me to let her go?”

---

As they had reached the girls house, they were arguing outside which one of them who will ring the doorbell and so they play rock, paper, scissors and of course who will lose will ring the doorbell and to their luck Taeyeon loose, she curse herself for being weak in playing that game, she sighs and was about to press it when the door suddenly opened revealing the four American girls with short-shorts and simple loose tee “whoa” the four girls outside said all together with widen eyes“we might melt on your stares” Tiffany said earning giggles from her friends “u-uhh hehe, sorry you girls look uhh beautiful with simple clothes” Yul said and went to her lover giving her a kiss, “Yul is right, especially you my love” Sooyoung said and hugged her lover, “hey there” Amber smiled when she approached the younger Jung “hi” Krystal greeted back and smiled also, Tiffany was happy seeing her friends happy with their lovers but she noticed that the other girl was not even talking, she turned around and found the other short girl was staring at her “TaeTae are you ok?” she asks “Nice legs” Taeyeon answered making the brunette girl to blush “what did you say?” Tiffany asks “huh? Oh uhh… u-uhhh Is aid uuhh you’re y… eh I mean yeah you’re y and beautiful with you clothes F-fany-ah” Taeyeon bowed her head in embarrassment and she was now also blushing like the brunette girl “haha, thank TaeTae you too you look y and cute” Tiffany smiled showing her eye smile “I like to see that every day” Taeyeon thought “let’s go TaeTae, the others are waiting” Tiffany held her hands out, Taeyeon looked at the brunettes hand before shyly holding it and she even blush more to the contact “why do I feel… weird?” she thought while they were walking inside.

“Sunbun what’s for dinner?” Sooyoung asks “I think Tiff cooked American food” Sunny answered pecking her girlfriends cheek “did you help her cook?” Sooyoung ask again “a little but I have to stop so I would take a shower” Sunny showed her eye smile “ahhh that’s explains why you smell so good right now” Sooyoung winked “yiiie~ cheesy” Sunny pinched her lovers cheek, “you look pretty” Yul said pecking her lover’s nose “seobang I want you”  Jessica said ily, Yul gulped “huh? You w-want me?” she asks and saw her girlfriend nod “u-uh Sica… u-uh what exactly do you want?” the tanned girl asks “take me to my room…. I’m sleepy” Jessica whispers “WHAT?! YOU WANTED ME TO TAKE YOU TO YOUR ROOM JUST TO SLEEP ONLY?!” Yul burst out making everyone shock “uhuh… why are you thinking of anything else?” Jessica asks curiously making the tanned girl to blush “yiiie~ you’re thinking that I wanted you to do me right?” Jessica teased “yah, yah stop teasing me… well u-uhh I thought you wanted to do IT cause you said you wanted me” Yul said blushing “haha you’re a ert seobang” Jessica smiled “just carry me and let’s go to my room, you never know I might change my mind” Jessica wink “aish stop it” Yul said and just carried her girlfriend to their room, “haha Yul unnie is cute” Krystal smiled “hey I’m more cuter than her” Amber pouted “I know~” Krystal said cupping the other girls face and shooking it gently from side to side “ehehe that’s so sweet of you” Amber smiled, “Krys is he coming?” Sunny suddenly asks then the doorbell rings “ooohh he’s on time” Krystal said and ran to the front door making Amber to be curious then a little while Krystal came back with a tanned and hot guy behind her and the two of them were holding hands “OMO Jongin‼” Sunny and Tiffany shouted and ran to the guy “haha noona’s long time no see” Jongin said with a big smile on their faces “is that Jongin?!” Jessica suddenly appeared on the stairs with a big smile on their faces “Hi Jessica noona” Jongin waved and smiled “Oh my God you don’t know how much I’ve missed you” Jessica said when she ran to him and hugged him “me too I miss you girls especially Krys” Jongin said and looked at Krystal lovingly making the younger Jung to blush “pcch sweet talker, but I miss you too” Krystal said with the same look, Amber was glaring at the guy and it made Taeyeon chuckled and approached the girl patting it’s shoulder “calm down dude, we could see horns coming out from your head” she said making Amber to look at her and sigh “sorry unnie” Amber forced a smile when she heard Krystal talked “Kai I wanted you to meet Amber my childhood friend, Taeyeon unnie, Sooyoung unnie Sunny unnie’s girlfriend, Yul unnie Sica unnie’s girlfriend” Krystal said “nice to meet you noona’s” Jongin smiled “uhh I think we’re on the same age” Amber said “oh my bad” Jongin just smiled “let’s go guys dinner’s ready” Tiffany said pulling Taeyeon with her, Amber was about to ask Krystal but she saw that the younger Jung was with Jongin and she seemed to be happy, Amber sigh and just went inside the kitchen alone.

“So Kai what do you do for a living?” Sunny asks “I’m a model and a singer noona” Jongin answered “how about love life?” Tiffany asks “hehe secret” he said and smiled “aigoo you’re hiding secrets from us now” Jessica pouted “haha it’s not like that noona, it’s still complicated I still need to confirm it” he said and look at Krystal “why are you looking at me?” Krystal smiled “nothing” Jongin looked away smiling, “since when did you know Krystal and her unnies?” Taeyeon asks smiling at the guy “Oh we met since we were high school and also I met them again when I went to states to have a photo shoot” Jongin answered “how old are you?” Yul asks “21 noona”, “Do you like to eat?” Sooyoung asks “yes of course but now I have to watch what I eat for my modelling” Jongin answered with a smile.

The night went all well as was planned by the girls and of course with the help of the other three girls it really went perfect “noona’s I have to go home now, I still have an early schedule tomorrow” Jongin said as he stood up “awww could we not stop you?” Sunny pouted “sorry noona but I promise if I have a free schedule I’ll inform Krystal immediately” Jongin smiled and putting his hands on Krystal’s waist, Amber saw it and glared at him “ok, ok tanned boy… be safe ok, say our hello’s to your friends” Tiffany smiled “ok noona” Jongin smiled and let with Krystal, Amber was just watching them leave and secretly followed the two, of course the older girls saw all of it and can’t help but to grin “I could smell someone was jealous” Taeyeon said and looked at the other girls who were nodding their heads.

“Jongin thanks for tonight, I hope we could do this again” Krystal smiled, “of course if you need me after this and the other three days just give me a call ok” Jongin smiled and behind Krystal she saw Amber who was peeking behind the windows, Jongin chuckled and went closer to Krystal “I saw her peeking through the window looking at us” he whispered “haha that llama” Krystal smiled and hugged the guy “I have to go now, see you tomorrow ok” Jongin broke the hug and once again smiled at the younger Jung “ok, bye” Krystal waved and waited until her friend disappeared, she sigh and turn around to go back inside.

Amber saw that the younger Jung was going back inside so she immediately went back to the living “where have you been?” Sooyoung asked smirking “u-uhh I… uhh”, “Jongin left and promised to contact me when he has a free time for us again” Krystal smiled “that’s great… uhh Sooyoungie can you sleep here, I miss you already” Sunny pouted “Sunny’s right seobang sleep here please” Jessica also pouted “aren’t you going to that too?” Taeyeon asks the brunette “huh? What will I do that for?” Tiffany asked curiously as she looked at the short girl “uh nothing, nothing don’t mind me” Taeyeon looked away blushing “stupid” she thought scolding herself “but we don’t have any spare clothes with us” Yul said “you could sleep in just your undies” Jessica said wiggling her brows “yeah” Sunny agreed smirking causing their girlfriends to blush hard “uhh unnies, I can go back to the apartment and get you three some clothes” Amber said, “just us three? What about you?” Taeyeon asks, Krystal also looked at Amber “uhh I uhh, well… I need to go to work early tomorrow boss needs a lot of workers tomorrow and I need to go visit my sister she’s here in Seoul” Amber said avoiding the younger Jung’s stare “but-“, “I insist unnies, I can handle it” Amber smiled “let me come with you, so you don’t have to drive back here then to our apartment I’ll just use my car in driving back here” Yuri said “ok unnie, uhh Sica unnie, Sunny unnie, Tiffany unnie… sorry I can’t stay here for the night, I’ll just sleep here some other time” Amber bowed and smiled apologetically “oh it’s ok Am I know how busy you are, it’s fine there’s a lot of time” Tiffany answered with a smile “I’ll be back babe” Yul said and kiss her girlfriend on the lips before walking beside Amber “hey Krys, sorry I can’t stay” Amber said “*sigh* do I have a choice? Just promise me our date tomorrow ok” Krystal smiled and hugged the other girl “promise I’ll take you to the park tomorrow” Amber hugged the younger one back and when they pulled out from the hug Krystal pecked Amber on the cheeks “I’ll see you tomorrow” Amber said and left with Yul “call me ok” Jessica and Krystal said at the same time “ok” Yul and Amber answered.

“Are you telling the truth?” Yul suddenly asks “what are you talking about unnie?” Amber asks looking at the tanned girl “what I’m talking about was your reason, are you really busy tomorrow or you’re just jealous” Yul said “why would I be jealous?” Amber asked back “I don’t know to Jongin?” Yul said and took a glance at the girl beside her then back at the road “*sigh* I’m not jealous unnie” Amber replied “then why didn’t you want to stay there?” Yul asked “I’m really busy tomorrow unnie, I need to go to work early because my sister wanted to hang out with me then I’ll take Krystal to the park” Amber said “wait I almost forgot, Sica wanted me to tell you that the three of them pulled their tasks to you, they forgot to make plans so yeah they cancelled it but she said you still need to be alert all the times” Yul said “it’s giving me creeps” Amber said pouting “haha just follow the ice princess, be alert all the times ok” Yul said smiling “ok unnie, ok”  answered the girl.

“Jongin did a great job their” Jessica said “I know, haha he even saw Amber peeking through the window” Krystal smiled “does he know about tomorrow’s plan?” Sunny asks “yeah he already knows” Krystal nodded her head “ok that’s good, at least we know Jongin is ready for everything” Tiffany smiled “I’m sleep when will seobang come back” Jessica said “yah they just left a few minutes ago then you missed Yuri now?” Sunny said “yeah, well at least your Sooyoungie is here” Jessica rolled her eyes “*sigh* I can’t help it I’ll just sleep, if she comes back tell her to go to my room ok” Jessica said and went upstairs, “aigoo I wish we won’t hear any noises” Sunny chuckled “yeah me too” Tiffany said and they laughed.

Amber immediately took a shower after Yul left, “*sigh* why am I jealous when I know that he is just Krystal’s friend” she talk to herself not even bothered by the cold water “and that guy kissed her on the cheeks the same spot I always kiss, aish I want to punch him‼” she shouted and shook her head, she turned off the shower and going out of the and the bathroom without a cover, and went to her closet to get her sports undies and use the towel to dry off her hair after doing it she threw her towel somewhere and lay down on her bed “*sigh* should I be worried about his existence or just ignore him” she said while staring at the ceiling and sigh again, this time her phone was buzzing she immediately got her phone and answered it without even looking at the caller

“Hello?” she answered lazily

“Oh did I disturb you?” Krystal asks

“Oh no, not at all I was just lazing around to get myself from sleep, why?” Amber asks

“Nothing, I just miss you… you’re not here to sleep with me” Krystal sadly said

“*chuckles* sorry babe, If I weren’t really that busy I’ll stay there and watch you sleep” Amber said smiling sadly

“Hmmm but I’m excited for tomorrow, cause we’ll be spending half of the day together”

“I know I’m excited also, I promise to make your day special tomorrow”

“Ok, Ok…” Amber chuckled when she heard the younger Jung yawns

“You should sleep now princess, so you would be more beautiful tomorrow when you wake up” Amber said

“Ok you too my prince *giggles* Love you Amber”

“Love you too baby” Amber smiled widely and hanged up her phone

“A simple talk makes me less worried” Amber said and went to her sleeping position and went to her dream land “tomorrow should be special”.


And Oh My Gosh.... SOrry i just updated now, I was really, really I mean really busy in school these past few days and i think next week cause there will be our Mid Exam's, so it will take long for me to update again *sigh* sorry guys... But i hope you like this update of mine ^_^ and continue to support my story, I miss your comments and stuff ^_^... So I hope you understand *bows*

-Rilakkuma09 <3 (I'm inspired right now that's why I updated <3 <3 XD jokes)