Chapter 6:

Our meantime vacation became forever

The next day the four girls woke up with a slight head ache, after eating breakfast that Taeyeon and Yuri made the four of them decided to spend another night at Yuri’s apartment which was agreed immediately by the tanned girl. Now they were at the living room watching TV and doing their own stuff, “Yah Taengoo aren’t you getting bored here?” Sooyoung suddenly asks, “No not at all… wae?” Taeyeon replied  “I’m bored, I want to do something~” Sooyoung whines “ugghh stop whining unnie your breaking my eardrums” Amber covers her ears while shaking her head “well I won’t be bored cause me and Yul always play video games and sometimes go to the park to jog that’s all” Taeyeon “YAH! Are you two dating? Why aren’t you guys inviting me or Amber?” Sooyoung exclaimed “well we invited Amber the other day” Yul said walking out from her room “WHAT?! AND YOU GUYS DIDN’T INVITE ME?!” Sooyoung asked in disbelief and she fake a sob, the three girls who were looking at her rolled their eyes “stop the drama Soo, remember we ask you to come but you didn’t ‘cause you said you had a date with your precious foods” Yul said, the shikskin lifted her head up and smiled widely at them “Oh yeah hahaha sorry guys my bad~” Sooyoung said while grinning widely, her three friends just chuckled at her and continue with their own businesses.

---

Tiffany was at her apartment alone, she texted her sister to accompany her but to her disappointment her sister was busy she puffed her cheeks and just watch some old movies she had watch before, she had already received the tickets she decided to give it to her friends later ‘cause she know they are packing and she doesn’t want to disturb them especially the ice princess, she sighs loudly “eotteokhae?!” she ruffles her hair and pouted “I’ll just call Sunny maybe she is done packing already” the brunette mumbles while dialling her friends number, the brunette was about to put her phone down when someone answers

“Hello?” Sunny answered tiredly

“Hey Sunny… did you just finished packing?” Tiffany asks

“Hey Fany, yeah I just did and I’m currently resting right now… I need t look for my other luggage” Sunny replied

“Then I’ll be hanging up now… so you could rest” Tiffany said

“No I’m ok Fany-ah, I’m bored too… I got no one to talk too either” Sunny replied

“Ok… then let’s keep on talking until we lost it” Tiffany said smiling

“Sure… I won’t mind talking to you…. I’m used with your loud voice Hwang Miyoung”

“Please don’t call me that Lee Soonkyu”

“OMG that name please‼”

“Hahaha you started it first…. Why do you hate your name so much?” Tiffany asks curiously

“Why do you hate yours so much?” Sunny asks back

“Ok, ok I get it…. Sunny can you come here at my apartment?” Tiffany asks, crossing her fingers hoping her short friend would come

“Eh I thought the four of us will meet later”

“I know but can we wait the two siblings together? Please~”

“Ok, ok just tell me the address ok”

“Ok bunny, see you” the brunette hanged up the call and was smiling widely, “at least I won’t be that bored” she said while giggling, prince came running to her “hey daddy Sunny will be here any minute” Tiffany said patting princes head, the cute puppy barked at her causing the brunette to smile widely showing her eye smile.

Krystal was already done packing and was just relaxing at the living while her sister was still fixing her clothes she went out from her room and found her sister was lying on the couch and texting someone “yah Soojung-ah help me packing please” Jessica said sitting on the other couch “I’m busy unnie” the younger one replied not looking at her sister “how can you be busy? You are just texting your friends again” Jessica said blankly “then I’m still busy” Krystal replied, the older Jung didn’t reply and just stared blankly at her sister, Krystal noticed her sister is quiet she looked at her unnie then back to her phone “you know unnie… instead of staring at me like that,  you would go back to your room packing your clothes… you will never know sooner or later you are done” Soojung said, Jessica clicked her tongue and rolling her eyes she stomp her foot like a kid while heading back to her room, the younger Jung chuckled at her sister she looked at her phone then put it on her pocket before following her sister to their room.

Inside the room Jessica was throwing all the clothes she could grabbed from her closet then throw it to her luggage, she didn’t noticed Krystal was watching her controlling not to laugh but the younger Jung failed and chuckled, Jessica looked at her bedroom door and found her sister was looking at her “what?” she asks blankly “nothing unnie…. Need any help?” Krystal asks, “no I can manage” Jessica answered coldly “awww my unnie is mad at Soojung right now” Krystal said using a baby voice while walking to her sister and sat beside Jessica with a pout “it won’t work Soojung” Jessica said “I will fold your clothes ok” Krystal said and starts to fold her sister clothes “unnie what do you want for dinner?” Krystal asks, “Anything will do Soojung” Jessica answered helping her sister in folding her clothes, their little silence were disturbed by a phone ringing, “Soojung can you get my phone there” Jessica points at the table near her sister, Krystal reached for the phone and gave it to her sister

“Hello”

“Hey Jessi it’s me” Tiffany answered cheerfully

“What’s up Tiff?”

“Nothing…. Just checking if you are done packing”

“Yeah just folding my clothes” Jessica replied

“Oh… ok… I wanted to invite you and Soojung to have a sleep over here at my apartment, Sunny is already here and I will give the tickets here too, I will just text you my address ok”

“Ok, ok Tiff see you later” Jessica hanged up the phone and looked at her sister “what did Tiffany unnie said?” the younger Jung asks “she said that we will have a sleepover there at her apartment ‘cause she will give the tickets to us” Jessica explained “how about Sunny unnie?” “Sunny was already there, maybe playing with their son” Jessi said folding her clothes again.

At the brunettes apartment the two girls were playing with the puppy, “prince daddy miss you so much” Sunny said hugging the puppy “prince misses you too Sunbun” Tiffany said patting the dog’s head “well whose fault is it?” Sunny playfully glared at Tiffany “I know, I know, Aigoo my hubby is mad” Tiffany pouted “no I’m not I just miss prince” Sunny smiled “by the way did you call the two sisters?” Sunny asks putting prince down “yeah I did… I told them we will have a sleep over here and I already texted my address” Tiffany said resting her head on Sunny’s shoulder “are you excited?” Sunny asks, the brunette hum in response “you?” Tiffany asks back “of course I’m excited the four of us reunite again, we will make new memories and adventures again” Sunny excitedly said earning a chuckle from the brunette, “Sunny-ah what if there will be a one reason for you not to come back here in LA anymore, what it would be?” Tiffany asks “hmmm… I don’t know…. I haven’t thought of that Fany and I don’t know if I ever will think about that, what I think right now is the four of us doing great things again, why?” Sunny said “nothing… I just feel that our vacation will be more than just having a vacation” Tiffany answered honestly “well maybe, we will do more adventures and stuff” Sunny answered “yeah, yeah I wish just adventures” Tiffany said.

After two hours the two Jung’s finally made it to the brunettes’ apartment carrying their luggages. “What took you guys so long?” Tiffany asks “well we could’ve got here earlier when that stupid man didn’t bump into me and we hit a traffic jam” Jessica said coldly, “Aigoo temper Jessi temper” Sunny said smiling at her while Tiffany was giving them some drinks “so what now?” Krystal asks “well we could do whatever we want here since Michelle unnie won’t come here to check me out ‘cause she is busy” Tiffany said “I want to sleep” Jessica said “my room is on the second door on the left Jessi, you can sleep there” Tiffany smiled, “me too” Krystal and Jessica immediately went to the brunette’s room, Sunny just shook her head at her two friends “aren’t you sleepy Sunny?” Tiffany asks “I little” Sunny stretched her arms and yawn a little “me too I’m kinda sleepy… want to sleep?” Tiffany asks “where would we sleep? The two girls were already there” Sunny points on Tiffany’s room “I have a guest room Sunbun, let’s go I’m sleepy” Tiffany said pulling her friend with her and both entered the guest room to rest.


HI!!! Guys sorry if i said that our Mid Quarter will be next week, well it is next week but it will start on Wednesday next week so i still got time to update XD... I will update chapter 7 tomorrow ok ^_^... Hope you enjoy this short chapter, I will give my best tomorrow on Chap 7 ^_^. Please commment! THANK YOU~

-Rilakkuma09