Chapter 30:

Our meantime vacation became forever

“Ok I got it Krys….. Yeah see you later” Jongin ended the call with a huge smile on the face, “who call babe?” D.O suddenly back hugged him “Krystal” Jongin answered as he look at his boyfriend “oh you’re still helping?” D.O smiled when Jongin gave him a peck on the forehead “why you don’t want me to help?” Jongin asks “of course I want to, I know Krystal won’t let you do something I won’t like” D.O smiled “I know, that’s why trust me ok” Jongin smiled and hugged him, “ok” D.O answered and hugged his boyfriend back.

---

“So what did he say?” Sunny asks startling the younger Jung “of course he approves, he won’t say no to me” Krystal smiled “I know how about Kyungsoo?” Sunny asks again “it’s also fine with him, before I asked this to Jongin I talked to Kyungsoo first” Krystal smiled “that’s good, c’mon let’s eat breakfast before the shikskin woke up and eats it all while the others were still sleeping” Sunny said and entered the house followed by the younger Jung.

“Hey Ambro someone wants you to serve her” one of Amber’s co-workers said “who?” Amber asks “her” her co-worker points at the girl, who was back facing them Amber frowns and just went there “good morning ma’am- Krys?!” Amber asked surprisingly with widen eyes “why can’t I be here?” Krystal asked back with a smile “no of course not, I’m just surprised you’re here” Amber said “Oh actually I was waiting for Jongin to come, he’ll bring his friend with him” Krystal smiled, “oh… ok let me take your order” Amber frowns after hearing it but immediately covered it up and asked for her order, when she got the order she went back to the counter and had this bitter face on her face, “what’s wrong dude?” asked her other co-worker “nothing, just having a little jealousy” Amber answered “ooh is that your crush and she’s having a date with her boyfriend?” her co-worker teased “please Vic unnie, I know that girl and she’s my future girlfriend alright, her name is Krystal Jung she’s my childhood friend that I was talking about and she was going on a breakfast date with her very long time childhood friend” Amber said “ooohh she’s pretty, don’t be jealous Am maybe it’s just a friendly breakfast, is her friend bringing another friend?” Victoria asks “yeah” Amber answered with a nod “see it’s just a friendly one, so don’t be nervous and give her, her order” Vic patted the other girls shoulder and went back to her work; Amber also did the same of course with a bothered mind.

“Thanks honey” Krystal smiled widely after seeing her lover with her order “welcome princess” Amber smiled and was about to go back to her work when Jongin came with another guy who has big eyes “oh hi Amber” the tanned guy greeted and smiled and also his companion “yeah nice to see you” Amber said and walked away, then she looked at Jongin and his friend who went over to Krystal, she glared at him and went to them when she saw Krystal was looking for her “you looking for me?” she asks “uhh can you take their orders?” Krystal asked with a smile “sure” Amber said and was ready to take their orders “uhh we would have uhh, just two slices of cake mine chocolate and drinks hmmm creamy latte” Jongin smiled “I would also have the same” the guy with big eyes said with a smile “ok, just wait I’ll serve it” Amber forced a smile before walking away, “she’s really jealous right now Kai” D.O smiled “don’t mind her Kyungsoo-ssi, she’ll never act that way when I’m here” Krystal smiled “haha just call me D.O alright” D.O smiled “ok, D.O” the younger Jung replied and smiled, after  a while Amber came back with the others of the two guys and place it neatly in front of them “by the way Am this is Do Kyungsoo, Jongin’s… best friend” Krystal said “oh hi, Amber Liu” Amber smiled and offered a handshake which was accepted by the guy “nice to meet you” D.O smiled “uhh as much I wanted to stay and talk but I have a work so yeah… Krys I’ll just call you what time I’ll pick you up ok” Amber said “oh yeah sure, say my hello’s to your sister ok” Krystal smiled “alright” Amber said and bowed at them before she leave, “she’s hot” D.O winked “I know” Krystal replied with a smile “hey, hey I’m here ya’know” Jongin pouted “eww I never knew you’re so ugly when you pout” Krystal said “*meronged* you’re just jealous cause your love is over there serving some other chick” Jongin said rolling his eyes, “haha ok, ok enough of that starring contest and just enjoy this day” D.O said stopping the two from their staring battle.

---

Yuri woke up when the sun light hits her she was about to sat up when she felt her chest was heavy, she open her eyes and saw her girlfriend lying its head on her chest, she chuckled and brush off some hair that was covering her lovers face and starts tracing her lovers face using her index finger. Jessica was still dreaming when she felt something ticklish was moving around her face, she frowns a little and groan then it stopped she smiled and tries to sleep again but the ticklish thing came back and it was on her lips she waited for a little while and bites that ticklish thing “Ouch!” Jessica opens her eyes when she heard a voice, she saw her lover looking at her and to , the ice princess cross her eyes and saw that she was biting Yuri’s finger, then she looked at the tanned girl and smile and the finger “Sica my finger please” Yul said smiling “no” Sica said still biting the tanned girls finger “then let’s talk about last night” Yul said wiggling her brows “shut up” Jessica said the girls finger “awww c’mon I know you like it” Yul said smirking, the ice princess stop what she was doing and let go of the finger Yuri her wet finger and smiled “you were incredible last night” Jessica said giving the tanned girl a kiss and it turned to be passionate when Yuri kissed her back wrapping her arm around Jessica’s waist, the ice princess put her hands on the tanned girls chest caressing it “hmm… baby wait” Yul said between the kisses “what?” Jessica asks “uhh…. Would you like to uhh come with me?” Yuri asks “where?” Jessica asks resting her chin on her lover’s chest “hmmm to meet my mom?” Yuri asks, Jessica sat up from the bed covering her body “your mom?! But we… but uhh what if… she don’t accept me?” Jessica asks “she will babe… my mom accepts me for being like this so I know she’ll accepts you too” Yuri gave her girlfriend a reassuring kiss “*sigh* what about your dad?” Jessica looked at her with worried eyes “then I’ll make him like you and you do also the same” Yuri smiled “I’m nervous seobang” Jessica said and hugged the tanned girl “Don’t be Sica, I’m here to protect you” Yuri said kissing the girl on the forehead.

---

“Sunny-ah let’s go” Sooyoung said to her girlfriend for the umpteenth times “Sooyoungie you’ve been telling me that since earlier and when I asked where you won’t tell me, you only even ate half of your food earlier” Sunny pouts “it’s a surprise bunny, please come on let’s go and play there” Sooyoung said “*sigh* alright, alright… I’ll go get change ok” Sunny said and went upstairs when she saw her girlfriend nodded her head “ehehe, this will be good” Sooyoung smiled.

“Sooyoungie where are you really taking me” Sunny said as she looked outside the window of the car “we will have a date” Sooyoung answer “a date? Soo you don’t need to drive far for our date” Sunny smiled “I know but I wanted to make it special, since our dates in Jeju wasn’t especial so I’ll make it up to you” Sooyoung smiled back “and we will stay there for three weeks” Sooyoung added “huh? But I haven’t brought a lot of clothes” Sunny frowns “don’t worry I’ve prepared all the things we need, even your clothes” Sooyoung smiled widely “YAH so you’ve seen my undies?!” Sunny slapped her girlfriends arm “Owww uhh well since I need to pack your clothes yeah…. And I admit it’s y” Sooyoung said “shut up shikskin” Sunny blushed “why? Don’t you believe me when I say you’re y?” Sooyoung looked at her girlfriend “let’s not talk about it Sooyoung I… I’m shy” Sunny blush more and look away “ok as you wish” Sooyoung said.

---

“Where’s Sooyoung and Sunny?” Tiffany asks as she saw Taeyeon on the living room reading “they left a while ago, Soo brought some camping bags with full of clothes and she said they were on a date” Taeyeon said “then why would she bring a camping bag?” Tiffany asks “maybe their date will be long and far” Taeyeon answered, “*sigh* the house is quiet without Sunbun” Tiffany pouted and sat beside the short girl “well we still could be noisy without the two” Taeyeon said “how?” the brunette asks “music” Taeyeon smiled “but the two were still sleeping” Tiffany said, mentioning the two couples upstairs the two of them blush and look away

Flashback

“Ahhh…s-seobang... yes! There… ahhh”

“S-Sica… ahh yes!”

“GOD WHY MUST THEY BE SO LOUD” Tiffany whispers and sat up from her bed in frustration, she can’t sleep because of the banging of her friend on the next room “I swear I regret it when I choose this room” Tiffany said, then she look at the floor where Taeyeon was sleeping “is she sleeping?” the brunette thought “I’m not sleeping, if you’re thinking about it” Taeyeon suddenly speak causing the brunette to jump in surprise “s-sorry” Tiffany said, Taeyeon turned around and sat up looking at the brunette “I can’t sleep since I could hear my friends voice” Taeyeon said “me too…” Tiffany sigh then their surroundings became quiet only the on the other room could be heard, Taeyeon being the ert she is kept thinking about Tiffany and her doing it “god Kim Taeyeon hold your horses, she isn’t yours for you to think like that” Taeyeon thought the same with Tiffany “what the hell Hwang! You think Taeyeon will do that to you?! this mind urrghhh but what if Tae- YAH! STOP IT arrgghh, I promise Jessica Jung I will strangle you!” she said “uhh” the two girls said at the same time “Tiff, can I sleep at the living room?” Taeyeon asks “you might hurt your body” Tiffany said “it’s fine, I may kill Yuri tomorrow if I didn’t get any sleep now” Taeyeon smiled awkwardly “o-ok... good night Taeyeon” Tiffany smiled lightly to the short girl “good night” Taeyeon smiled and winked before she finally gets out to the room, “my heart, why is it beating so fast when she winked at me? And this stupid erted mind” Tiffany ruffled her hair and lay down, putting something on her head so she won’t hear the moans of her friend, outside the room Taeyeon leans her back on the door and sigh deeply "gosh I'm such a ing byun" she mumbles and went to the living room.

END OF FLASHBACK

The two shook their heads at the same time “I’ll definitely kill Jessi” the brunette thought, at the right time YulSic came dwon from the stairs giggling and even kissing, TaeNy glared at the two couples, the two girls noticed that they were being starred by the other two girls, Yul gulped when she saw the glares while Jessica has a normal face “Jessi I’ll kill you” Tiffany said “me too Kwon, I’ll kill you” Taeyeon said, Tiffany grabbed her friends hand and they both upstairs while Taeyeon just sat at the couch and continue glaring at her best friend “u-uhh Taengoo what did I do?” Yul asked nervously “you didn’t know?” Taeng asked back “uhh no” Yul shook her head “you know, I was considered lucky last night, because if not and if I didn’t control my hormones I would’ve jump on Tiffany and her… Your moans could be heard until here in the living room” Taeng said “bwahahahahahhahaha you byun! Hahahaha i-it was so funny hahahhaah” Yul burst out laughing “YAH! WHAT’S SO FUNNY?! WANT ME TO SHOW JESSICA YOUR VID?!” Taeng said “uhh no but haha, you did think of that?” Yul asked smiling “of course who wouldn’t be when you could hear moans” Taeng rolled her eyes “well you’re right, I don’t know what got into Sica’s mind and she decided to do it with me” Yul smiled “*sigh* just warn us next time” Taeng said “don’t worry about it Taeng” Yul winked and smiled.

“What’s wrong with you Hwang Miyoung and you have to take me away from my seobang?” Jessica said boringly as was looking at her friend who locked the door of her room “you know, I hate you and Yuri” Tiffany said “what did we do?” Jessica asks “last night, you two were so loud” Tiffany glared “so?” Jessica stared back “because of your loud moans, I… I got ” Tiffany said shyly “so what’s wrong if you got turn on?” Jessica said “I imagined it that I’m doing it with T-Taeyeon” Tiffany blushed as she said to her friend “what’s wrong with that? I even imagined it doing it with you or Sunny” Jessica said “WHAT?! You byun so you imagined us being and stuff?” Tiffany asks surprised by the sudden confession of her friend “for me it’s normal since I always see girls change clothes and stuff because I’m a model I even saw Krystal when we are changing, other models were also flirting with me wile changing so for me it’s normal, I kinda enjoy the show” Jessica smiled “b-but you don’t feel awkward when you’re with us?” Tiffany asks “well at first yes, but I know we wouldn’t do it in real so no all the awkwardness gone” Jessica smiled wiggling her brows “Jess you make me wet, please stop watching movies” Tiffany said as she sat beside her friend “awww about last night I’m sorry alright we just thought everyone was asleep and I can’t control my hormones, so sorry bestie” Jessica said as she cuddle with her friend “but tell me is Taeyeon hot in your imagination?” Jessica teased “YAH! Byun” Tiffany rolled her eyes “Tiff be honest with me… do you like Taeyeon?” Jessica asks “u-uhh I don’t know” Tiffany answered lowering her head “what do you mean? Of course you know, you’re just like Amber or Krystal” Jessica said “It’s hard to tell Jessi, I might hurt her” Tiff answered “why would you hurt her?” Jessica asked again “it’s hard to explain what I feel right now Jessi” Tiffany looked at her friend “well if you want someone to lean on I’m just here ok not just me there’s Sunny and Krystal also” Jessica said “I know, I know… thank you Jessi” Tiffany said and kiss her friend on the cheek “your welcome and I promise when we are going to do it again I’ll warn you” Jessica smiled “you better be Jung” Tiffany glared playfully at her friend.

---

Amber was on her way to pick up Krystal from the mall, and she was now waiting for her lover “Am! Honey” Krystal shouted and ran over to her lover “hey baby, had fun shopping?” Amber asks “yeap but I’m happier now because I’m with you and you will take me to the park” Krystal smiled “hehe, so sweet of you… let’s go?” Amber smiled opening the door for her lover and went to the other side of the car and drove off.

“So what do you wanna do?” Amber asks “hmmm enjoy the day with you there, walk around” Krystal said “just that?” Amber asks “uhuh… Since I spend half of my day shopping and talking to Jongin and D.O so I would want some simple but a sweet day with you” Krystal smiled “so sweet….” Amber said and she suddenly became quiet “is there something wrong honey?” Krystal asks “huh? Oh, nothing babe” Amber said and smile “Am you know you could tell me anything” Krystal said putting her hand on her lovers shoulder “I know baby… is that just… uhh never mind” Amber said “c’mon Am please tell me” Krystal said using her puppy eyes “aisshh, well it’s about Jongin” Amber said “what about him?” Krystal asks “well I… uhh I”, “you like him?!” Krystal asked making the other girl to widen her eyes “what? No! I’m just jealous” Amber pouted “oh, haha you don’t to be jealous baby, Jongin doesn’t like me he likes someone… and I also don’t like him ewww” Krystal made a face, Amber just chuckled “so don’t be jealous ok, cause my eyes are only looking at you alright” Krystal said “ok, I love you” Amber said smiling at the younger girl “I love you too honey” Krystal said and kiss her on the cheek “feeling better?” Krystal asks “yeap better” Amber answered happily.

---

The two girls reached the park and take a walk for a while “so now we are here, are you sure you don’t want to do something else?” Amber asks “nothing, I just want to hold your hand and enjoy the day” Krystal smiled “let’s take a sit for a while” Amber said and led her to the bench “want some ice cream?” Amber asks “ok” Krystal nodded her head “ok, wait here alright” Amber said and left when she saw Krystal nodded her head, and when Amber was a little bit far from her, Krystal fished out her phone from her pocket and texted Jongin to come to the scene, Krystal smiled when she received the reply of the tanned guy “why are you smiling?” Amber asks surprising the younger one “huh? Oh uhh unnie texted me that… that I should help her to kill Tiffany unnie later because Tiffany unnie prank her with cucumbers” Krystal smiled, “oh ok, here’s your ice cream” Amber smiled and gave her the ice cream “thank you” Krystal smiled and start eating eat “want to stay here or continue walking?” Amber asks “let’s finish this first” Krystal said still her ice cream “let’s go?” Amber asks again “you finish it so fast” Krystal said “well, I’m craving for it since last week” Amber replied and smiled “aigoo, ok just wait” Krystal said and eat her ice cream fast “there done, let’s go” Krystal stood up still holding the other girls hand and started to walk again.

As they were enjoying their day, fooling around chasing each other someone called the attention of the younger Jung "Krys?" Krystal and Amber turned around with different expressions, Krystal was so happy to see the person and it's the opposite to the other girl who was frowning "Hey Jongin, I thought you were wih D.O" Krystal said and hugged the guy "yeah but he got some important things to do, so i decided to walk around the park and play basketball with the hyungs but I never expected you are here" Jongin smiled lovingly, Amber got more irritated and clears "oh Amber i didn't you" Jongin smiled "really? Me too I didn't notice you, i thought we beside a tree" Amber said sarcastically and was being nudge by Krystal "ouch! What?" Amber asked looking at the girl beside her "*chuckles* it's alright Krys" Jongin smiled, Amber rolled her eyes "I gotta go now, see you some other time" Jongin said "but, would you like to join us? I mean I also wanted to see oppas" Krystal said "what? Krys he might be busy you can see his friends some other time" Amber said "please Jongin" Krystal ignored the other girl "well, I'll call hyungs first ok" Jongin smiled and took out  his phone calling his friends "Krys I thought you wanted to spend some alone time with me" Amber said "I know, but I just wanted to see the others... and it's been a long time Am please and I relly promise no disturbance on our next dates" Krystal said, Amber could only do was sigh and agreed to her "let's go, they were still at the basketball court" Jongin smiled "yes! Let's go" Krystal said and walk beside Jongin, Amber sigh again and just followed behind.

---

"OPPAS!" Krystal shouted making the 10 boys to look at her then smiled widely "LOOKS WHO'S HERE!" the taller guy with deep voice said, "Krystal Jung in the house" said the other taller guy "how are you?" the smaller blonde guy said "we miss you" said the dimpled guy "I miss you too oppas" Krystal said smiling widely and then hugged them one by one "by the way this is my friend Amber, Am this is my oppas or you could them EXO" Krystal said "Hi!" Amber waved and bowed "hey I'm Wu Yi Fan, just call me Kris" the tallr blonde said, "I'm Park Chanyeol, you can call me Yeol or Chan" Chanyeol smiled dorkily "I'm Baekhyun", "Suho", "Chen", "Xiumin the baozi" Xiumin waved cutely "you're still cute Xiumin oppa" Krystal said "I know" Xiumin winked "I'm Tao" the panda looking guy waved "I'm Luhan and this is Sehun" the boy said who looks like a girl "don't be confused he's not into plastic surgery he does really look like a girl but he's a boy" Krystal whispers at Amber making the girl to nod "And I'm Lay Zhang Yixing the unicorn" Lay smiled showing his deep dimple "you know before, I had a crush with Lay oppa, then to Kris oppa" Krystal said blushing "haha you're too cute" Kris laughed "oh, by the way what are you doing here?" Chanyeol asks "well me and Amber were just walking around until we bumped into Jongin and told us he's here with you so I asked him to take us to you since i miss you guys badly" Krystal smiled "haha we miss you too, we were talking about you and your sister earlier" Suho said "by the way unnies misses you also, so next time if you guys had a free time come visit our house ok" Krystal said "sure no problem" the boys answered "where's D.O oppa by the way?" Krystal asks "he has to go home to his parents, something came up" Baekhyun answered, Krystal looked at the tanned guy who just shrugged his shoulders, "well there's still a plenty of time that the thirteen of us will bond, so let's just do it without D.O oppa for a while... wanna play again?" Krystal asked snatching the ball to Lay's hand "sure, we miss seeing you play" Luhan said adn starts to ran at the court followed by the others "hey Amber wanna play?" Jongin said "no I'll just watch I'm not in the mood" Amber said "ok suit yourself" Jongin said and ran after them, Amber shook her head and sigh again before sitting "what a happy day for me" she mumbles.

---

"Thanks for today oppa" Krystal said and hugged the 10 guys "no problem Krys, you got our numbers so call us if you are bored alright" Tao said "ok oppa" Krystal nodded her head "bye Krys, Jongin and Amber" the 10 boys said adn left. "Jongin-ah thanks" Krystal said "for what?" Jongin looked at her with a smile "for taking me to oppas" Krystal said "ahh, hehe no problem" Jongin smiled brightly, Amber was behind them again listening to their conversation "the hell i should've just left her to them, tsk.... this day was supposed to be our day but it was ruined by that Jongin *sigh* but I couldn't just stop her from seeing him, he's her friend and I'm still not her girlfriend so i have no right to stop her tsk... what should i do?' Amber was on her thoughts and didn't evn noticed that Krystal was calling her "AMBER!" shouted Krystal "huh? What?" AMber asked surprised "I've been calling you, you were spacing out, Jongin left already... is there something wrong?" Krystal asked worriedly "nothing" Amber replied a little coldly "then why are you talking to me with your blank face?" Krystal asks "I don't know... *sigh* let's go home, I'm tired" Amber said and walk off, the younger Jung furrowed her brows but deep inside she was smirking and just followed behind and pretend to be mad

"YAH AMBER! YAH AMBER WAIT!" Krystal said running after Amber "YAH AMBER JOSEPHINE LIU! IF YOU DON'T WALK SLOWER I WILL NOT TALK TO YOU UNTIL WE GO BACK TO LA!" Krystal shouted making AMber to stop and look at her with a blank face, Krystal let out a big sigh and walk to her with her glare "what is your problem?" she asks "nothing, let's go" Amber was stopped by a hand "we are not going anywhere until you tell me what is your problem" Krystal said "I told you Krystal it's nothing" Amber said coldly also glaring at the younger girl, Krystal let go of the arm she admit she got scared when Amber used a cold voice at her and call her with her full name, once she let go of the arm Amber walked off, Krystal lowered her head "did i go too far?'' she asked herself and bite her lips before following Amber.

The ride was quiet, Krystal was not used to this since she knew she did something that made Amber mad, "Am please tell me did i do something?" she asked but the latter remain quiet "please Am tell me" Krystal begged the other girl "Krys please not now, I just got headache... I'm not mad at you for doing something when there is nothing it's just that I'm... tired" Amber said not looking at the younger Jung, Krystal sigh "even though I didn't do anything I'm sorry baby" Krystal said and looked outside the window.

Amber stopped her car in front of Tiffany's house, Krystal looked at the house then at Amber "aren't you going to stay?" Krystal asks "I have a work tomorrow and please tell it to unnies" Amber said not looking at her "oh ok, see you" Krystal said and kiss her on the cheek, when Amber didn't respond she sigh and went out, Amber immdediately drove off and cried, Krystal looked at the car disappearing from her sight, she felt happy because her plans work but at the same time sad because Amber was mad at her, "I wish you won't be mad at me tomorrow" she said and went inside the house.

"Hey how was the plan?" Tiffany asked as she saw the younger Jung, "it's... fine, it's working smoothly, where the other unnies?" Krystal asks "Sunny and Sooyoung left with their luggage, Jessi and Yul were inside her room and Taeyeon is at the kitchen" Tiffany said, Krystal nodded her head and sat on the couch with a sigh "hey what's wrong?" asked the brunette "unnie i made Amber mad" Krystal pouted "is it because of your plan?", "yeah, I mean she is still clueless about everything, but I promised her that this day is our day, but I still called Jongin for help then he agreed so we met him at the park and it made Amber annoyed and to much worse, Jongin was with EXO so i got excited and asked Jongin if he could take me to them which he agreed, then when we were there the boys asked me to play basketball with them, so i completely ignored Amber, then I acted like i don't know what has got into her and ask if there something wrong then she asnwers me coldy and calls me by my full name, she didn't even say good bye to me when she left" Krystal pouted "hehe it means that your plan is woking baby Jung.... what are you going to do about tomorrow?" Tiffany asks "I'll leave later at 1 in the morning, I'll just text you unnies the place just in case Jessica unnie forgot the way" Krystal said smiling "ok, what about the fourth day?" Tiffany asks "that's the day... I'll just call you all for a help tomorrow" Krystal said "oh ok" TIffany smiled brightly, "oh Krystal you're home, here have some of this... it's still warm" Taeyeon said and sat beside the brunette girl "what's that unnie?" Krystal asks "uhhh....some experimental food, a bread with toppings on top... what's that word... uhhh, aha canape" Taeyeon smiled "ahhh it taste good!" Tiffany said smiling widely "thank you" the dork said blushing "hehe I'll have some later, save some for me ok" Krystal winke and went upstairs to her room.

----

"WOW IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL!" Sunny screamed opening her arms wide "I told you, you'll love it" Sooyoung back hugged her "it's so beautiful up here, the city lights were just like a stars, thank you Sooyoungie for taking me here" Sunny said kissing the taller girls cheek "no problem babe" Sooyoung smiled "are you done fixing the tent?" the short blonde asks "well yeah, after for how many years I'v finally finished that tent" Sooyoung sarcastically said "well you said you could do it on your own" Sunny giggled "well i didn't mean that" Sooyoung pouted "awww my poor shikskin, don't worry I brought some of your favorite cookies" Sunny winked "yiieee ok you're safe" Sooyoung smiled, the two couples sat still at the same position while watching the scenery with peace around them "Sooyungie I'm cold" Sunny said huskily clinging to the taller girl "you are? Then let me hug you more" Sooyoung said hugging the short one tightly "I want to be warm" Sunny said kissing her lover's neck "do you want me to set up a fire?" Sooyoung asks a little ticklish on what her lover was doing "no *kiss* I want *kiss* you to *kiss* make me warm" Sunny said ily biting the talle girls neck "hmmm.... S-Sunny... *gulps* babe... uhhh" the taller girl can't even manage to say a word when the short blonde was and her neck " it Sunny, I want you too" Sooyoung pushed her girlfriend slightly and kiss her passionately, Sunny smiled wrapping her arms around Sooyoung's neck to deepen their kiss

And their first night had started.