Chapter 44:

Our meantime vacation became forever

Two days has passed after the incident and everything was back to normal, but Yul and Taeyeon are planning something since the two of them make their girl cry so they’re helping each other to make it up to them with also another extra help of the others.

“What are we going to do Yul?” Taeyeon asks “how about you two asked them for a date but you guys will go to different places” Sooyoung suggested “yeah Soo unnie is right, you go have a date of course with different ideas” Krystal agreed “but what? I can’t think of any” Taeyeon said “how about you bring Fany out, rent a yacht and take her to some island near here” Sunny said “while Yul unnie will take Jessica unnie somewhere or just simple” Amber said “I already had a plan for me and Sica’s date, I’ll just going to ask her out for dinner then we’ll go have a little drink” Yul said “that’s fine, how about you Tae?” Soo said “I’ll go for what Sunny had suggested” Taeyeon smile “then we’re all set” Yul said and they all nodded I agreement.

----

“Have a great time ok” Sunny said smiling “yeah I want that when you guys come back here, there’s something inside your stomach” Krystal wink “YAH!!” Tiff and Jessica shouted and blush “hahahahahaha like it will happen” Sunny burst out laughing “I’ll kill the two of you” Jessica glared “aigoo you can’t be grumpy right now Sica, it’s your date” Sunkyu wink “Sun unnie is right, if you became grumpy we’ll ask Yul unnie to cancel your date” Krystal “they’re right Jessi, we can’t be grumpy” Tiffany smiling at the three girls.

“Will you guys hurry up; the two are waiting” Amber rolled her eyes “can you wait! You’re not the one who’s going on a date” Taeyeon said “I know unnie, but you’ve been looking at yourselves at the mirror for about 30 minutes now and the two unnies out there were out 15 minutes earlier than you two” Amber said “guys, guys if you look stupid out there it doesn’t matter to them cause they love you” Sooyoung said “*sigh* fine , we’ll get going now” Yul said and look at herself at the mirror one last time before going out with her friends

“What’s taking them so long?!” Sunny exclaimed “unnie calm down, you can’t be a devil bunny” Krystal said “but where the hell are they?!” Krystal said standing up “whoa, whoa calm down Krys, they’re already here” Tiffany giggle and point at the four girls who were walking down the stairs “YOU! WHAT TOOK YOU GUYS…hmpphh” Krystal’s mouth was shut close when Amber ran to her and kiss her and she kiss back “please don’t be mad” Amber said once she break the kiss “o-ok” Krystal replied blushing “kids this days” Jessica roll her eyes “same with you princess” Yuri said smiling charmingly at her “shall we?” Taeyeon asks offering her hands to the brunette girl who was smiling widely because of her partners cuteness, Sooyoung and Sunny didn’t mind their friends as they were busy flirting with each other.

---

The four girls left the house altogether and separate their ways. Taeyeon led the brunette girl to the place where she rented a yacht “I really thought we’re going with Sica and Yul” Tiffany said “Fany-ah I don’t us to disturb their private time same goes as Yul to us… don’t you want to be with me alone?” Taeyeon suddenly asks “of course I want TaeTae, it’s just a thought that we will go together on a date” Tiffany replied smiling “alright…. Ladies first” Taeyeon said letting the brunette girl to get on the yacht “you’re a lady too” Tiffany said “I don’t care just think of me as a man right now” Taeyeon smile dorkily “alright Mr. Kim”, “alright here we are, so Ms. Hwang ready to explore the night with me?” Taeyeon ask changing her voice with a big one “*chuckles* yes Mr. Kim, take me everywhere you want” Tiffany replied smiling “everywhere?” Taeyeon grins “yah byuntae we haven’t started our date and you’re thinking about that” Tiffany playfully roll her eyes “keke alright let’s go!” Tae said smiling.

---

“So where do you want to go?” Yul asks the girl beside her “I don’t know, are you hungry?” Jessica asks “yeah, let’s go eat” Yul smile holding the older girls hand. “Where are we going to eat?” Jessica asks “do you want restaurant or just simple?” Yul asks “simple will be good, especially we’re here near the beach” Jessica said “ok, simple it is then let’s go this way” Yul said leading her to somewhere.

“Where are you taking me Yul? I’m kinda getting tired of walking” Jessica said stopping for a while to take a rest “sorry princess, I’ll just carry you along the way is that ok?” Yul said “but you’re tired also” the older girl carress the tanned girls face “I won’t get tired because you’re here with me” Yul said and crouch “hop on baby so we can go now” Yul smile turning her head to the side to see her girl who was riding her back, Yul then slowly standing while putting her arms under the girls knee “I trust you Yul” Jessica whisper making the tanned girl to smile and start walking.

“We’re here Sica” Yul said and slowly putting down her princess “we’re going to have a dinner in the middle of nowhere?” Jessica asks “watch” Yul clapped her hands once then light started to light their way and on the end there was a table for two with champagne on the table “wow” Jessica said in a whisper making the tanned girl to chuckle and led her the way

“When did you prepare this?” Jessica asks when Yul guide her to sit “just yesterday” Yul answered with a smile and pouring the champagne on Jessica’s glass “all of this? Even the lights?” Jessica continued to ask “well the lights, Krystal prepared it with Sooyoung while the tables and champagne Amber and Sunny” Yul said smiling “and here’s our food, Chicken Katsu and Mochi Ice Cream” Yul said smiling while showing their dinner “it’s Japanese food? That’s great I miss Jap food” Jessica smile widely

----

“TaeTae what’s for dinner?” Tiffany asks as she was back hugging the short girl “can my baby wait for a while? We’ll be in our spot for 5 minutes then we can eat …. And o I hope you don’t mind Italian food” Taeyeon said smiling “of course it’s fine, it’s been a while since I ate one” Tiffany said “really? Then it’s your lucky day” Tae grin “I know but every day is lucky for me since I’m with you all the time” Tiffany smile “yiiee making my heart flutter huh, such a cheesy girl” Taeyeon giggle “I learn from the best” Tiffany said pecking the short girl on the cheeks.

Taeyeon and Tiffany arrived at the spot where there’s a beautiful scene of the full moon reflecting on the water, Taeyeon helped the brunette girl from going down the yacht and led her to their table. Their way was covered with pink petals and lights at the side to guide their way, Taeyeon helped the brunette girl to sit “our dinner for tonight… Pesto Chicken and Tiramisu while for our dessert is cream puffs” Taeyeon smile “yummy!” Tiffany smile widely showing her eye smile once she smell the food “I hope you enjoy Ms. Hwang” Taeyeon bowed once she put the dishes on the table “I’ll surely do Mr. Kim” Tiffany said smiling

---

“Did you enjoy the food?” Yul asks “yup I really do, it was yummy” Jessica said smiling “that’s good to hear. Want to have a drink at a bar or somewhere?” Yul asks “let’s go have fun” Jessica face suddenly beam “where do you want to go?” Yul asks “let’s go to a club! I’m kinda miss going there” Jessica said “ok let’s go!” Yuri then grabs Jessica’s hand and they started running.

“Yah, yah…. Why did we run?” Jessica asks putting her hands on her hips while panting heavily “sorry … haha but… it’s good” Yul said smiling “I can hear loud music let’s go there” Jessica said pulling her lover with her

Once the couple found the source of the loud music they entered with excitement, Jessica was smiling widely once they were already inside hearing the blast of music and seeing other couples or people having fun, Jessica pulled the other girl to get something to drink “want to dance?” Jessica asks “nah not it the mood” Yul answered as she look around “kj, we’re here to enjoy” Jessica rolled her eyes playfully “why don’t you go and dance, I’ll just follow you” Yul said smiling “you sure?” Sica looked at her and smile when she saw the tanned girl nod.

Jessica was enjoying herself on the dance floor, she just dance and dance to the beat suddenly she felt someone wrapped an arm around her waist she pulled away and looked at the person with a glare but smile after she saw who it was “you scared me” she said and slapped the tanned girl on the arm “sorry, you’re so y and I can’t help it” Yul said hugging her from the back.

---

“Thanks for doing this Tae” Tiffany said “it’s the least I can do to make it up to you, I made you cry so this is my apology to you” Taeyeon smile “apology accepted but still, you’re so full of surprises” the brunette smile widely. “Fany will… are you going back to US?” Taeyeon asks “I…. I have to Tae, I can’t leave my work and my dad” Tiffany answered sadly “will you follow me there?” Tiffany asks as she looks at the short girl beside her with hopeful eyes, Taeyeon smile as she pecked her on the lips “why wouldn’t I follow my precious?” Taeyeon answered making the brunette girl to smile widely

---

Jessica made it to the restroom and was inside the cubicle doing her business not after a guy went inside the room and closed the door waiting for the ice princess to come out. Jessica was finally done and went to the sink to fix herself then she saw the guy beside her but her vision was so blurry so she can’t tell who was the guy and she could feel he was walking towards her caressing her cheeks and was having a smile wickedly, the ice princess was pushing him but because of being drunk she can’t push him hard the guy pinned her to the wall and kiss, with widen eyes she tried to push him off but she couldn’t do anything and couldn’t fight back

Yul reached the restroom and saw the door was ajar a little so she peek through and saw a guy was kissing someone familiar, she widen her eyes when the guy kiss the girls neck revealing it’s face which was Jessica who was scared and helpless, the tanned girls blood boil as she kick the door and grabbed the guys collar and throws him then started to kick his stomach and punch him on the face, the guy pushed her hard and started to run outside the restroom Yul wanted to follow him but stopped when she saw her girl hugging its knees and start sobbing “hey baby… sshhhh stop crying I’m here now” Yul said as she was hugging tightly “let’s go home” the tanned girl said carrying the blonde girl bridal style and went outside the restroom.

On the other hand, Dongwook smirk evilly as he saw Yuri carrying the unconscious Jessica outside the bar “nice punch Kwon, it’s only the beginning” he said and drove off.


Ok, sorry for the very late update... It's hard to think what to write so I just made this up XD... And I read those who commented they hate seeing Tyler's name, me too I hate that name and the face actually so... don't worry I assure you nothing will happen with Jessica and Tyler since there's Dongwook already hahaha, so yeah I said he's not going to do anything just business! So calm down alright ^_^. PLease continue to support this and please comment.... Also to those new subsribers out there THANK YOU!!!!! AND TO THOSE WHO COMMENTED THANK YOU ALSO!!!!!!

-Rilakkuma09!! <3