Chapter 20:

Our meantime vacation became forever

“HAVE YOU THOUGHT OF YOUR KIDS?! I BET NOT BECAUSE ALL YOU CARE ABOUT WAS YOUR ILLEGAL DOINGS!” “OH YOU THINK I DIDN’T! IM DOING THIS FOR THE COMPANY AND FOR THEM AND YOU’RE YOUR HAPPINESS!” Taeyeon’s mom and dad shouted at each other like there is no tomorrow, the two siblings of Taeyeon didn’t mind it now because they are used of it every day while the short girl was now in her range she was about to burst out when her brother hold her giving her the look that to leave it to their parents, she closed her eyes and sigh deeply “I can’t take this anymore” Taeyeon said coldly, she grabbed her car keys and went out to the house leaving her siblings.

Taeyeon was crying her heart out inside her car, she lean her head on the sit wiping her tears, then she heard her phone rings, she got it from her pocket and answered it

“H-hello” she said

“Hey… Tae? Are you crying?” Yul asked a little surprised

“N-no… Y-Yul I was just w-watching some sad movie… what is it?” She lied wiping her tears

“Oh, I just wanted to ask if you are ok and how is your family… we miss you”  Yul said

“Haha I miss you guys too, by the way how are you guys? Especially the two dorks?” she asks

“Well believe or not love is in the air here” the tanned girl answered

“What do you mean?”

“What I mean is Sooyoung already got a girl remember Sunny? She and her friends were here, the two of them confessed to each other yesterday so the shikskin was planning for a real confession then our llama here has a crush on Krystal but she won’t admit it” Yul said

“Finally Soo got her hehe out llama is so cute, but I can feel that Amber has more feelings to that girl…. How about you can’t feel anything?” Taeyeon teased

“Well still confirming my feelings for the girl… but I don’t know” Yul replied

“*sigh* I wish you guys could come back home soon… I feel lonely without hearing your voices” Taeyeon sadly replied

“Awww don’t worry Taengoo we will be home next week Friday so stay put and you will see us soon” Yul replied

“Ok, text or call me if you guys had arrived arasso, I’ll pick up you guys” Taeyeon said

“Ok mom, hey Taengoo gotta go, the shikskin is hungry… bye see you next week”

“Yeah see you! Be safe” Taeyeon hanged up her phone and smiled slightly, it really bring her smile back hearing one of her friends voice and when her sisters number popped up on her phone screen she sigh deeply the sad eyes she had returned, she turn off her phone and went back home.

As she went back home the house was quiet and she knew her father went out and her mom and siblings were somewhere inside their house, she went to the kitchen and was surprised to see her father there with her mom and siblings, no argument or shouting they are just quietly eating, it was really surprising for her to see them like this and it made her feel a little better but she kept her cold face and went to join her family, “Hey unnie where have you been? You didn’t even reply at my message” Hayeon said “mianhe… I was talking to my friend” Taeyeon smiled lightly “so Taeyeon how’s life?” Her father suddenly asks “fine” she answered shortly “still leaving with uhh what’s her name… Yuri?” his father asked “yes” she replied “uhhmmm are you free tomorrow? I mean the three of you? I just wanted to make it up to the three of you, the four of us could go out just like before” Mr. Kim said “well its fine with me, since I finished signing some reports with Hayeon” Jiwoong said with a smile “I can’t… I’m sorry to say but I will be leaving tonight, I still need to look after the studio Yuri owns” Taeyeon said “can’t you leave to someone?” Hayeon asks “if I can then I would have called someone Hayeon-ah” Taeyeon answered “but unnie…”, “I’m sorry if I broke my promise that I will stay until next week, I… I just can’t stand seeing our parents arguing every day, minute and hour… I can’t” Taeyeon stood up from her sit and left the kitchen wiping her tears.

Taeyeon was at her room fixing her things, then someone entered her room without “Taeyeon please talk to me” her father said but the other Kim just ignored him “*sigh* I know you can’t accept it but I’m trying to change Taeyeon-ah but I can’t I keep on looking for it and about me and your mom arguing I’m sorry I know this is all my fault why we become like this, I’m really sorry but please stay here for them, we barely see you, Hayeon and Jiwoong misses you so much, can you just stay here until next for them?” Mr. Kim said, Taeyeon stopped what she was doing and face her father while her tears are falling from her eyes “you were trying to change? *chuckles* why we couldn’t feel it, yes you are right you are the reason why we became like this and also the reason why I can’t stay here for a long time…. You know I wanted to stay here to be with my brother and sister and to be with mom because I missed them so much but every time I see you and mom arguing and seeing you shouting back at her it reminds me all the things you have done, you even cheated behind mom’s back you will give us excuses when you came home late but the truth is that you have another woman….” Taeyeon sobs while Mr. Kim lowered his head “I wanted to slap you multiple times but I’m controlling myself because you are my father I STILL RESPECT YOU, BECAUSE YOU ARE MY FATHER!” Taeyeon shouted “I wish I could turn back time and take all back the happy memories we have before” Taeyeon added , grabbing her things and left her room leaving her father standing alone, she saw her siblings with their mom on the living room sobbing she walked to them and hugged them before leaving. Taeyeon enters her car starting her engine and drove away from their house crying and it started to rain hard.

---

When the seven immediately ran inside the American’s house when the rain started, “you guys should stay here, even though your house is just one step away” Tiffany suggested “is it if you guys sleep in one room?” Jessica asks “its fine with us” Yul smile “it’s still early to sleep, want to watch a movie?” Krystal suggested “it’s fine with me” the other girls answered “ok let’s watch scary movies then since I suggested” Krystal grin evilly “choose the grudge then insidious” Sunny said “ohhh I haven’t watched that” Amber said “me too” Yul and Sooyoung said at the same time, Jessica and Tiffany turned pale when they heard the movies “can we pass?” Tiffany asks “no one will go upstairs if one of you or both of you sneak upstairs I will put cucumbers and bugs inside your room” Krystal glared, the two gulped and sat back down to their sits, the younger Jung smiled and went to play the disk, Jessica and Tiffany looked at each other pouting.

“KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~” Jessica’s scream could be heard all over the house when the shocking art of the movie was shown, “OH MY GOD JUNG SOOJUNG TURN IT OFF‼” Tiffany screamed after, the five girls who were serious laughed at the two “HAHAHA S-Soojung HAHAHA p-pause it Hahaha” Sunny laughed so hard, the younger Jung continue to laugh and didn’t even hear Sunny, the tanned girl was the one who did it “hahaha Aigoo Hahaha I … hahah can’t breathe anymore” Krystal said still laughing, “I will kill you Jung Soojung” Jessica said “can someone come with me in the kitchen?” Tiffany asks, “oh me I’m thirsty” Yul said, then the two of them went inside the kitchen, “here is the water Yul” Tiffany gave the other glass of water to the tanned girl but when Yul grabbed the glass it slipped her hands and it break then her heart starts to beats fast “omo Yul gwenchana?” Tiffany immediately went to her, the other girls who were at the living room went to the kitchen when they hear a broken glass, they saw Tiffany and Yuri cleaning the broken glass “Hey Yul, Tiff are you guys ok?” Sunny asks “yeah It’s my fault I’m sorry, it slipped my hand” Yuri smiled apologetically “you sure you are ok?” Sooyoung asked “yeah” the tanned girl nodded, Jessica was staring at the tanned girl not believing on her “Yul I know you are lying what happen?” Jessica asked, the tanned girl stood up lowering her head “when the glass slipped to my hand my heart suddenly beats fast then I suddenly think of Taeyeon” she admitted “you think something happen to unnie?” Amber asks “I don’t know” Yul answered “*sigh* let’s just not worry too much, Taeyeon or her family members will call if something happen” Sooyoung smiled, earning nods from her two friends “I wish you’re ok buddy” Yul thought.

---

Taeyeon was spacing out while driving, it was still raining hard and so there is only little amount of thing you can see when you are inside the car, then a truck on the same speed as Taeyeon was approaching and it was honking at her but the short girl didn’t seem to hear anything and when the truck honk loudly Taeyeon woke up from her daydreaming and…


Finally! ^_^... I'm still working on Chapter 21 so please wait ^_^... Thanks for the new subscribers!!!

-Rilakkuma09