Chapter 22:

Our meantime vacation became forever

Yuri didn’t get enough sleep because of nervousness and excitement that was inside her, she kept on turning and turning until she could see the sun rising through the skies, she sighs loudly and went to the balcony to catch the morning breeze again she sighs “what should I do today?” she asks herself “I haven’t think of anything to entertain her aiisshhh…. Please help me” she said scratching her neck before going back inside the house.

“Unnie, unnie wake up!” Krystal said shaking her sisters arm “hhmmm Soojung… five more minutes” Jessica mumbles turning her back on her sister “unnie you have to be ready for your date with Yuri unnie” Krystal said “tsk, it’s still in the afternoon” Jessica replied “I know… what I mean ready is we have to look for a pretty clothes for you” Krystal said “urrgghhh leave it to me” Jessica groaned “No! I can’t I promise Amber I will be the one in charge on that, I know you will wear that destroyed jeans of yours and long sleeves that’s a no, no…. c’mon unnie wake up or you want me to extend your consequence to months” Krystal threatened, when the ice princess heard it she immediately stand up “happy?!” she sarcastically said “more than happy unnie, now go and take a shower” Krystal ordered, the older Jung rolled her eyes and went to the bathroom, when the door was closed Krystal texted Amber about it and smiles when she got to control her sister “I promise you’ll enjoy this unnie” Krystal thought and lay down on the bed.

“So Yul unnie have you think of any plans?” Amber asks as the three of them were eating breakfast “I thought you and Krystal planned something?” Yul asked back “I know we did but it’s still good if you thought of something to entertain her right” Amber smiled “good luck Yul” Sooyoung winked “aiiisshhh I stayed up all night to think but my mind can’t think of anything” Yul replied “but if you need anything let me or Soojung know immediately there will be random persons will help you arasso” Amber smiled “ok… thanks” Yul smile in return.

“I think the other one suits Jessi well” Sunny said “No~ the pink one does!” the brunette whines “NO I don’t want my unnie to be a Barbie doll” Krystal said “then why do you need our opinion if you are going to choose for her?” Tiffany crossed her arms “aigoo mushroom is mad” Sunny hugged her best friend “unnie I choose you and Sunny unnie cause you got taste in pairing up clothes” Krystal smiled “then why do you hate pink” Tiffany pouted “*sigh* I don’t hate it I just uhh don’t appreciate it that much?” Krystal unsurely answered “*sigh* please this will not end… please choose the clothes that I will wear” Jessica impatiently said “ok, the blue dress or shorts with plain white shirt?” the younger Jung asks “I really wanted the pink one” Tiffany said again, earning groans from the three girls “since I’m the one who will wear it, I will just choose later” Jessica said “I agree” Sunny said standing up from the bed “me too” Tiffany followed “I’m hungry, I will cook snacks” Sunny said and ran out from the room followed by the brunette “so unnie what are you feeling?” Krystal asks “nothing… I mean a little excited and nervous at the same time” Jessica answered “don’t worry about it unnie, I know Yul unnie will do her best to entertain you” Krystal smiled, Jessica looked at her sister “are you and Amber planning to get me and Yul to each other?” she asks “something like that…. If this plan works then there is a possibility that you two could be together and if fails we still don’t know” Krystal answered “but what if Yul doesn’t like me?” Jessica asks “then make her fall for you unnie…. You’re gorjess right?” Krystal teased “*chuckles* how about you when are you going to confess to Amber?” Jessica turned to teased “unnie I told you I don’t like someone now… and Amber she is my best friend nothing else” Krystal answered “you sure you won’t change your mind?” Jessica asks the younger the Jung remain quiet “hey baby Jung you know, I think Amber likes you more than a friend” Jessica said “what do you mean unnie?” Krystal asked confusedly “when I just observed it when she looks at you and the way she treats you” Jessica replied “sometimes I’m confused with Amber too… when I said I don’t like someone she will remain quiet and when I’m praising my idols in Hollywood she will be grumpy and her voice will sound very jealous” Krystal said “Aigoo Amber” Jessica thought “how about you what do you feel when she talks about her idols of course her crushes?” Jessica asks “hmmm… nothing…. I don’t know I’m not sure” Krystal answered “I lie unnie… of course I feel jealous but I still don’t know why” the younger Jung thought “you don’t feel jealous or get angry something like that?” Jessica said, Krystal shook her head slowly “*sigh* ok, ok… Let’s go down I’m hungry” the older Jung said smiling at her sister before the two of them walked out from the room.

---

Afternoon came and the tanned girl was really nervous even her friend that everything will be alright “Yul you are not going to propose to be so nervous” Sooyoung teased “shut up, let’s switch places for you to feel what am I feeling right now” Yul said “no can do Yul, Sunny is only mine” Sooyoung smiled “ok unnie be ready, Jessica unnie will be out any minute and oh a little warning don’t drool on her legs” Amber winked, not too long the three American girls went out from the house, Sunny immediately went to Sooyoung while Krystal went to Amber Tiffany turn around motioning there other friend to come out, Yul was looking at the door seriously then widen her eyes when she saw Jessica wearing not that special clothes but of course for the tanned girl everything that her girl wears will always still look good “sorry unnie I told her to wear dress but she wore, shorts and her loose white shirt” Krystal said apologetically, the tanned girl looked at her “it’s ok Krys” she winked and went to the ice princess

“Hey you look pretty” Yul smiled “thanks… you too” Jessica replied with a smile “uhh I hope you enjoy the day with me” Yul said “we’ll see” Jessica said and walk away the tanned girl sigh one last time before following the ice princess, Amber and Krystal looked at each other before dialling their first contact of the day.

The two were just walking in silence, no word could be heard only murmurs from the other people, “Kwon Yul c’mon… talk to her… you look like a fool there” the tanned girl scolded herself mentally “what’s wrong Sica the wish had been granted why don’t you talk!” same as the ice princess, both of them sigh and continued what they were doing. Behind them was Amber and Krystal on disguise “they aren’t talking Aj” Krystal said “I know, should we call in our first helper?” Amber asks “I think we do, we need to make Yul unnie move” Krystal said getting her phone from her pocket and dialled their first helper. The two girls stopped for a while since they were both thirsty and tired of walking, they were still in complete silence when Yul’s phone she looked at the caller ID and saw Amber’s name, “uhh excuse me Jessica I’ll have to answer this” Yul said with a smile “sure” Jessica replied then the tanned girl left

“YAH help me Am… I don’t know what to say! I’m so speechless like a got my tongue” Yul said

“Calm down unnie, the person will be there any minute to back you up with things” Amber answered

“How am I supposed to know if that person is really the one you are saying?”

“That person is a man, yeah n ordinary guy, he will come at your table and gave you some roses and remember the lines I said you have to memorize?” Amber asks, Yul just nodded as if the latter could see her

“Good, you have to say those words and if you forgot think of other words that would make Jessica unnie blush or something” Krystal answered

“Wait a minute how did you guys know we had a table?” Yul said

“ugghhh is it really important?! If I were I won’t make my sister wait or she will explode right now unnie” Krystal sarcastically said

“Oh yeah…. Is that man really going to arrive?” Yul asks

“Yes unnie, he will be there if you go back inside now” Amber ordered

“Ok wish me luck guys” the tanned girl hanged up her phone and do a fist pump before walking back inside. “Sorry for keep you waiting, it’s from home” Yul smiled “gwenchana” Jessica smiled back, then a man came with a roses in his hands “uhh Ms. Kwon?” he asked looking at the two girls “oh it’s me” Yul raise her hands “here’s the roses you’ve ordered, red and white bouquet of roses” the man smiled “oh, yes thank you” Yul smiled “your welcome ma’am… enjoy your date” he winked at Yul before walking away, “so uhh… sorry if the roses were late hehe hope you like it” Yul smile and gave the roses to Jessica, the ice princess lowered her head to cover her blush “t-thanks” she said accepting the rose “s-so… what do you want to do next?” Yul asks “anything will do… I really got nothing in mind” Jessica looks back at the girl in front of her “the truth hehe I was nervous to g-go out with you... I haven’t got any good sleep last night because of this” Yul said shyly “haha it’s ok, I didn’t sleep well last night too” Jessica giggled causing the tanned girl to stare at her “what? Is there something in my face?” she suddenly asks when she saw the tanned girl was staring at her “huh? U-uhh n-nothing… it’s nothing I’m sorry” Yul lowered her head to hide her embarrassment; Jessica just giggled “should we go? I mean if you still want to stay here Yul” Jessica said “oh no… I wanted to show you more” Yul said standing up “so let’s go” Jessica stood up to and the two of them walked out of the café. Amber and Krystal looked at their two unnies again and saw the roses “roses check” the two of them said and marked the paper and smile to each other.

“Krys what’s the second plan?” Amber nudge the younger girl, “hhmmm… since unnie hate walking that much, I ask a guy to accidentally bumped into her and make fall hard then Yul unnie could carry her” Krystal smiled “ohhh I like that” Amber smiled “I wish I could carry you too” she thought. “So, how’s being a model, was it hard or easy?” Yul asks “sometimes it’s hard you have to do the proper walk, the proper posture and stuff but if you got used to it, it will be easy” Jessica replied “if you weren’t a model right now what would you and your sister be?” Yul asked again “well a singer maybe or a fashion designer for Krys she likes singing too, how about you?” Jessica said “nothing… I really like photography” Yul replied while smiling earning a nod from Jessica, then a man suddenly bumped into the ice princess really hard causing her to trip and fell “omo gwenchanayo?” Yul asked Jessica “Oi yah! Apologize man yah!” she shouted but the man didn’t heard her and continue walking, she was about to go after him when Jessica hold her arm “it’s ok Yul don’t mind him” Jessica smiled reassuringly “*sigh* let’s sit you over there for a while” she said helping the latter to stand up. The man immediately ran to the two younger girls who were hiding behind a tree “good job bro!” Amber high fived the American guy who bumped Krystal’s sister “Hey why did you bumped my sister that hard” Krystal pouted “Sorry” the guy winked at her causing the younger girl to blush and look away, Amber secretly glared at the guy and rolled her eyes.

“Does it hurt here?” Yul asked massaging Jessica’s ankle “ouch, ouch stop it” Jessica said tears were threatening to fall “*sigh* I think I should get you home” Yul said “no, no… I’ll be ok I don’t want to spoil the mood” Jessica said “how can you walk with that kind of situation” Yul said worriedly “I wanted to spend time with you please, let’s just continue this day” Jessica pleaded, “*sigh* ok, ok…. Climb my back” Yul said crouching back facing Jessica “c-can you carry me?” Jessica asked shyly “of course I can, so hurry up we got a lot things to do” Yul said smiling, the ice princess slowly wrapped her arms around the tanned girls neck and at the same time her legs on the waist, then the tanned girl stood up holding Jessica’s leg to support her not to fall “am I heavy?” Jessica asks “no, you are perfectly light” Yul replied “should we continue?” Yul asked and was answered by nod, the tanned girl smiled and started to walk.

“Krys are the fireworks for tonight are ready?” Amber asks “I don’t know… I’ll call Sunny unnie first” Krystal replied and called the short blonde

“Hello baby Jung?”

“Hi Sunny unnie, are the fireworks ready?” Krystal asks

“Yeap we bought it already and we are setting it up near the island of the spot” Sunny answered

“Ok, I just call for that and also unnie you and Tiffany unnie are in charge of the food please make sure everything is perfect” Krystal reminded

“Leave to us baby Jung, we already taped Sooyoungies mouth so she wouldn’t eat the food” Sunny said

“Ok thanks unnie… my call is the signal to lit the fireworks up” Krystal hanged up her phone when she received the answer from her other unnie

“So?” Amber asks “they were already preparing it and they also taped Sooyoung unnie’s mouth for her not to eat the food” Krystal giggled followed by Amber “that’s good to know” she said “here they come, the old lady will be here any minute” Krystal said and the two of them hid behind the tree

“Yul are you sure you’re ok?” Jessica asked for the umpteenth time “I’m fine Sica don’t worry, I’m used in carrying heavy and light stuff” Yul replied “hi young ones” a lady suddenly approached them “oh Annyeong ahjumma” both Yul and Jessica replied with a smile “is it ok if I gave you some little amount of time?” the old lady asked kindly “oh sure what is it?” Yul asks “I just saw something when I looked at the two of you… are you a couple?” she asks “uhh… no, we’re just friends” Jessica answered “well I can see you two will be soon after this day…. I wanted to give you this couple ring” the old lady looked at Yuri “wear this to her after the day ok, even though you are not a couple please wear this” she said “o-ohh… ok” Yul said and the old lady gave the other ring to Jessica and left immediately “it’s really weird that is the third time that we were mistaken as a couple” Jessica said “hehe maybe we looked like one” Yul looked at her from behind “do you want us to be?” Jessica teased “I’m willing” Yul joined the teasing “then we should follow that ahjumma, we should wear this ring after the day” Jessica said “ok” Yul smiled widely “well at least she played along” she thought and continue walking.

Jessica was bored being carried by Yul but the tanned girl insisted to carry her instead so her ankle won’t be that swollen, then she spotted a photo boot “uhh Yul is it ok if we take pictures?” she asked shyly, Yul turned her head to the side and found the photo booth “sure” she said and walked over there. “Where are they going?” Krystal asks when she saw the two of them walking in a different direction “they are going to take a picture” Amber said “that is not part of the plan” Krystal said “maybe it’s your sisters plan” Amber said “hmmm I don’t know… unnie doesn’t like that kind of things sometimes” Krystal said “we don’t know now Krys” Amber replied. “Eh it’s for couple only Sica” Yul said after reading the sign “oh really? Then let’s forget about it” Jessica sadly replied “hmmm…. We can still take a picture, they don’t know if we are a couple or not” Yul said “how?”, “the rings that the ahjumma gave, we could show that as proof that we are a couple and our situation like this we’ll sure can go” Yul said smiling “You’re amazing” Jessica said and unexpectedly kiss the tanned girl on the cheek causing the latter to be surprise and blush “h-hehe let’s go and wear the ring” Yul said getting the ring from her pocket and wore it, she put Jessica down and helped her to wear the ring “there we look more like a couple now” she said entwining their hands and was looking at the rings, Jessica was blushing really hard “let’s go” Yuri said and helped her get inside the booth “So what pose?” the tanned girl asked “well it’s a couple so should we act like one?” Jessica asked unsurely “then let’s do it” Yul said and they started the picture.

After taking a picture they decided to stay for a while and but ice cream. “I really like this one” Yul said showing the picture of Jessica kissing Yul’s cheek “aiisshhh and I like this one too” Jessica showed the picture that Yul was doing the same causing the tanned girl to blush “I’m going to keep this” Jessica said and hides it on her wallet “do you like sunsets?” Yul asked suddenly “yeah, I like it when the sky will turn orange and it will reflect on the water” Jessica answers with a smile “why did you ask?” Jessica asks looking at the tanned girl who was staring at the sunset “nothing…. Just curious why we like watching the sun setting” Yul said making their surroundings quiet “do… you have past relationship?” Jessica suddenly asks breaking the silence “yeap I had… but we ended it since she needed to go back to China” Yul said “do you still love her?” Jessica ask “umm I don’t know but sometimes I think about her… how is she right now but I moved already” Yul said “how about you?” Yul asked “huh? Me? No I’m single since birth” Jessica answered with a smile “I don’t believe it, a pretty and beautiful girl like you don’t have past relationships?” Yul said “well I got suitors but I dump them all” Jessica answered “why?” Yul asked curiously “well I felt that they are not serious to me, they just like me because I’m famous they don’t love me” Jessica answered “how can you be sure of that? I mean what if one of those suitors had true feelings for you and they love you because of who you are” Yul said “*sigh* I don’t know Yul… I just don’t feel like it and I’m not into guys…“ Jessica said “r-really? You’re not?” Yul asked surprised and was answered by a hum “I found out when we started to be a model” Jessica smiled “does your parents know?” Yul asks “uhuh… of course at first they were mad but they accepted it” Jessica looked at Yul with a smile, then she got a text from Amber

From: Ambro llama

Yul unnie, the dinner is almost ready! I will just text you ok oh and also bring Sica unnie there and do what you have to do ;) Good luck unnie FIGHTING! *fist pump* and also the lines you were saying wasn’t the lines I told you to memorize keep it working unnie, it goes better that way *thumbs up*

The tanned girl chuckle before putting her phone back inside “what are you chuckling about?” Jessica asks as she looked at the tanned girl “huh? Oh nothing” Yul answered with a smile “I don’t believe it” Jessica said glaring at the tanned girl “oh c’mon hehe I just remember something” Yul said “can’t that thing be share?” Jessica asked “well ehehe Krystal told me that you hate cucumbers so I kinda imagine your face when you uhh you know see one” Yul smiled but it faded when she saw the blank face of Jessica “I told you it’s not funny” Yul said looking away “sorry” she added “haha it’s nothing don’t be afraid” Jessica smiled “whoa what kind of mood swing she got?” Yul thought “it’s in our genes to have mood swings” Jessica answered the tanned girls thought “o-oh, sorry” Yul said again “it’s ok, I sometimes hate my genes especially when I admired dark people like you” Jessica said and push the tanned girl away before running “WHAT?! YAH I’M NOT THAT DARK GET BACK HERE‼” Yul ran after the ice princess “NO I WON’T” shouted the ice princess, Yul keep on chasing the ice princess and to her luck she is really good at running and finally caught the ice princess “HAH, repeat what you said” she said and starts tickling Jessica’s sides “YAH Hahaha Yul bwahahah s-stop it” Jessica tried to push Yul’s hands away but the tanned girl was a little bit stronger than her “no, repeat what you said” Yul said “I-I hahahah I s-said hahah s-stop it hahahaha baby!” Jessica suddenly shouted causing Yul to stop tickling her and blush “w-what did you said?” she asked “I-I… s-said stop… it” Jessica said between her breaths “no after that” Yul said causing Jessica to blush “c’mon please say it or I will tickle you more” Yul threatened “Y-yah… I s-said…. B-baby” Jessica said blushing, Yul grinned from ear to ear “hehe you make my heart flutter” Yul said and look at Jessica who was lowering her head “hey don’t be embarrassed it’s normal, I kinda like it when you call me that” Yul said “y-you’re not awkward?” Jessica asks “no why would I? I don’t have a girlfriend so why would I be awkward?” Yul asked “it’s just that…. I… I uhh l-like-“ Jessica was cut off when Yul’s phone suddenly rings “oh wait a second” Yul said walking away a bit “aaiisshh who ever that is, it’s really a wrong timing!” Jessica angrily muttered

“Hello Am?”

“Hey unnie dinner is ready; bring Sica unnie and good luck”

“O-ohh ok Am, thanks”

“By the way nice seeing the two of you chasing each other” Amber teased

“YAH Stop it”

“Hehehe by the way unnie, remember you will see a ring on your sit later you give it to her ok and please after you guys eat please confess properly and say the words you wanted to say through your heart arasso, don’t ever do what you did when you confess to Vic unnie” Amber said

“Got it Am, thanks for everything” Yul smiled

“Don’t thank us yet unnie, if my unnie agrees to date you then thank us” Krystal said

“You got it Krys”

“Ok gotta go now, better you guys go there too” Yul hanged up her phone and sigh deeply giving herself a fist pump before going back to the ice princess who were waiting for her, she looked at Jessica’s side view “you’re really beautiful Sica, you really caught my attention when I first saw you at the park” Yul thought while smiling, “hey are you ok?” Jessica said when she saw the tanned girl was staring at her “o-oohh yeah… let’s go I prepare dinner for us” Yul said offering her hand, Jessica accepted the hand and was about to let go when Yul entwined their fingers “I hope your ankle is ok now” Yul said “hmm it’s ok now, thanks for carrying me” Jessica smiled “tell me what you wanted to say later ok and oh please call me baby” Yul smiled causing Jessica to blush “w-why would I c-call you that” she asked lowering her head “well I kinda like the sound of your voice calling me baby” Yul wiggle her brows “I’ll think about it” Jessica said “Ok” Yul replied and they started to walk to their destination.

---

“What took them so long?” Sunny asked “just wait unnie they will be here” Krystal said “we’ve been waiting here for almost thirty minutes and hhmmp” Tiffany cover the short blondes mouth and mouthed be quiet “they’re already here” Tiffany whispers.

“Are you hungry?” Yul asks “a little, you?” Jessica asked back “a little too” Yul smiled, their hands were still attached and it didn’t bother them anymore, “I hope you like the dinner” Yul said, Jessica widen her eyes when she saw a table for two surrounded with candles “y-you planned this all?” Jessica asks “well, I got a little help from Amber and you sister” Yul shyly said “it’s cute and romantic, thanks Yul” Jessica smiled sweetly “hehe your welcome” Yul and Jessica walked to the table and she helped the latter to sit down and she went to the other side while smiling at Jessica then a man with a suit came in with trays in his hands for their food “ma’am your food is here” he said placing it on the table “and your drink” he said opening the wine and pouring it on their glass “thank you” the two girls said with a smile “enjoy” he bowed and left, “so enjoy your dinner” Yul smiled “you too” Jessica said and they started eating.

“Are you afraid of uhh loud things?” Yul suddenly asked “uhh no Sunny does, why?” Jessica asks “nothing, that’s good to know” Yul smiled “Sica can I ask… what do you like to a certain person you will lay your eyes at?” Yul asks “understanding, doesn’t want my money, can understand how busy I’m with my work, that person will be there for me” Jessica smiled “ooohh that’s nice” Yul replied “how about you?” Jessica asks “hhmmm I’m not choosy when it comes to like that, I don’t care about their status, rich or poor, beautiful or not as long as she loves me then I will love her too” Yul answered “I like your attitude Yul, I wish I could find a person like that” Jessica said “any minute Sica, I promise I will be that person” Yul thought, and when she got the chance she got the ring that was lying beside her plate and kneeled in front of the ice princess, “Y-Yul what are you doing?” Jessica asked surprised “*sigh* I don’t know how long will I keep this but thanks to our friends and your sister, they helped me to have the courage, they even helped me about this date, remember what Krys and Amber told us about this date, I planned it” Yul said

Flashback

“Krys, Am you got to help me” Yul said when she spotted KryBer together “about what unnie?” Amber asked “about confessing” Yul said “to my sister?” Krystal said “yes” Yul answered looking at the younger Jung “if you hurt her, I’ll kill you now spill your plan” Krystal said and smiled “Thank you Krys, now here it is…” Yul said and told them her plan

“I’m in” Amber said smiling causing Yul to smile back and the two of them looked at the younger Jung “you better not hurt my sister” Krystal said “ok when we will start unnie” Amber asks “later” Yul smiled at the two younger girls.

End of Flashback

“It’s all my plan Sica, I’m sorry if I asked Krystal to be bossy towards you, I asked her that and”, “you are going to confess like that?” Jessica asks “huh?” Yul looked at her “you will tell me the secret but not romantic words?” Jessica stood up “hey wait I’m not finished yet” Yul said holding her arms, Jessica sat down again “start from the beginning” Jessica ordered “uhh ok” Yul stood up dusting of the sand and return to her sit, then she stood up kneeling in front of Jessica again “S-Sica I don’t know how long will I ever keep this feeling inside but the very first time I saw you at the park, you really caught my attention everyday my friends are really pissed cause I was ignoring them because of you, I always think of you…. Those personalities you said may not be me or I can’t do those things but I promise you I will love you more, I will understand you more and I will protect you every day of my life, I will be your knight and shining armour, I’ll be patiently waiting for you when you go home late because of your work, I will never get tired on saying sweet words to you, If you are not ready to have a relationship I will never get tired of waiting for you to accept me, I can wait until forever I promise, I will never look at others just you my eyes are only for you Sica, yes our first meeting may not be romantic like in the movies you have watched but I cherished that the most I wished you do too…. I love you Sica, I know we just met but I’m serious to this, I really do… I’ve think about this every night, just like I said if you are still not ready I will wait” Yul said sincerely while looking at Jessica’s eyes that were in verged of tears “can you promise not to make me cry with your sweet words?” Jessica said smiling “of course I promise, eh what?” Yul said “I said I. Like. You. Too” Jessica said word by word, “but I love you” Yul pouted “does that doesn’t count as I love you?” Jessica asks playfully “no” Yul said “aigoo, ok I love you so much Kwon” Jessica said and hugged the tanned girl “yiieee I love you to Sica” the tanned girl hugged back the girl tightly

“YES, THEY’RE TOGETHER NOW‼!” The three girls cheered. “WOOHOO‼” Amber ad Krystal hugged but they broke it and blush “the fireworks‼” Krystal shouted she immediately called the short blonde “UNNIE LIGHT THE FIREWORKS NOW!” she shouted. “YAH SOOYOUNGIE LIGHT THE FIREWORKS!” Sunny shouted and hid behind Tiffany, Sooyoung immediately light the firework, the sky became colourful and it startled the YulSic couple “is this part of the plan?” Jessica asks “uhh hehe Amber planned it” Yul said wrapping her arm around Jessica’s shoulder “so I can call you baby now right?” Jessica said “of course… but the truth I like seobang more” Yul said “then I’ll stick to Seobang” Jessica kiss the tanned girls cheek and smiled when Yul looked at her and peck her on the nose “I love you” she said and smiled “I love you too” Jessica said and peck her on the lips.

---

Tiffany, Sunny and Sooyoung were also watching the fireworks, Sunny was hugging the taller girl tightly “hehe Sunbun I have something for you too” Sooyoung said letting go of the hug, Sunny and Tiffany looked at the taller girl and they both gasped when Sooyoung kneeled in front of Sunny “will you be my girl?” Sooyoung asks and showed a bracelet with an “I LOVE YOU” in it “of course Sooyoungie I would love to” Sunny said and tackled the taller girl on the ground, Sooyoung wore the bracelet on her girlfriend and they both shared a sweet kiss, the brunette rolled her eyes and continue to watch the fireworks.


FINALLY IT'S DONE!!! I didn't expect this to happen... I swear!! *raise right hand*.... but well hope you enjoy this long chap!! ^_^.... should I let Taeny meet? hmmm, i'll think about it, for my readers who are Taeny shippers please wait, they will meet very, very soon!
 

New Subscribers thank you!!! ^_^ Please comment!!! ^_^

-Rilakkuma09