Chapter 41:

Our meantime vacation became forever

“Sica are you ready?” Yuri knocked on their room and lean her ear to hear her girlfriend “just a sec seobang” Sica replied, the tanned girl sigh and replied “ok baby… I’ll be in the living room” then she left and sat on the couch patiently waiting for her girlfriend.

The seconds turned into minutes as Yul were already watching a movie when her girlfriend walked out from their room “uhhh seobang?” she called her girlfriends attention who doesn’t seem to hear the door closed “seobang?” she called again and approached the tanned girl and sat beside her “seobang?” Sica poked her girlfriends arm “hmm?” Yuri’s short answer and looked at Sica, she stood up then the ice princess Yuri can’t help but look at her girlfriend from head to toe and she smiled on how gorgeous her girlfriend is the tanned girl hold both of her girlfriends hand and kissed it “you’re so, so, so beautiful tonight… Not just tonight but every time the sun rises and falls you’re always beautiful in my eyes” Yuri said sweetly “*chuckles* cheesy seobang” Sica said giving her girlfriend a sweet kiss “should we go?” Jessica asks “ok, let’s go” Yul said and entwined their hands as they walked out of their apartment.

“So where are you going to treat us?” Sica asks “hmmm… Amber has a friend who owns a famous restaurant and he asked if we could have a triple date” Yuri said smiling “ohhh it’s bad that Sooyoung missed this chance” Sica giggled “Yeah but that’s fine she forgets food when she’s with Sunny” Yuri said and drove unknowingly there’s a black car following behind them. The two finally arrived and saw their friends just arrived a little earlier than them “Hey guys!” Taeyeon said holding her girlfriends hands while walking towards the YulSic couple “hey Taeng, Fany… looking good are we Taeng” Yul teased “well I’ve got the best stylist in town which happens to be my girl” Taeyeon wrapped her arms around the brunettes waist and peck her on the cheeks “yeah right *chuckles* Yul wrapped her arms around her girlfriends waist also “Shall we go inside and wait for the two maknaes” Jessica suggested “Jessi’s right we should go inside” Tiffany beamed her eye smile and then the four of them went inside.

“Can you check there place” the lady inside the car asked her driver to follow the couples inside the restaurant, then she received a call

”Hello”

“Hyorin, I’ll be there in a sec”

“Perfect I just asked my driver to check up on them” Hyorin said smirking

“That’s good, wait I’m near… I could see your car, I’ll go there” Then the man hanged up

Hyorin looked at her left where the guy enters her car “how’s the drive?” she asks “there was a little traffic on my way” the guy replied “I can see you really wanted to take her” Hyorin chuckled “of course, Jessica can’t forget me *chuckles* she shouldn’t forget all the promises we’ve made when we’re still together” the guy said “so you’re Jessica’s first?” Hyorin said “*chuckles* Yeah but our relationship was a secret since she doesn’t want her mom to know” the guy replied “hmmm... should we go inside and destroy the happy gathering?” Hyorin said smirking, he looked at her with a smirk before going outside the car and helped Hyorin to get out from the car and they entered the restaurant, same time Amber and Krytsal arrived and the younger Jung noticed the familiar guy with a familiar woman “huh? It couldn’t be him right?” Krystal frowns and covered it with a smile when Amber holds her hand.

---

“There they are!” Yuri said pointing at the two younger girls who were approaching them “sorry we’re late unnies” Krystal bowed “nah it’s fine… and since we’re complete already let’s order” Yuri said calling a waiter “Unnie I think I saw someone familiar and I think you know who is that guy” Krystal whispers at her sister who seemed confused after what she had said and the ice princess started to turn her heads from side to side to see what is her sister was talking about.

“Hmmm Sica seems to be looking for something or…. Someone” Hyorin said making the guy to look at the ice princess who was turning its head from side to side “you think someone saw us and told her that we’re here” he asked and looked at Hyorin “I don’t know but… I think you’re right and my suspect is the younger Jung” Hyorin said “*smirk* Sooyeon never change” he said “so when are we going to start?” he added making the girl in front of him to smirk.

“Wow Am nice choice, the food here’s the best!” Taeyeon showed up her thumbs and smiled widely “thanks unnie and I’m glad you lied it… but it’s kind of sad knowing my friend is not here to hear your compliment” Amber said “it’s fine Am, we can eat here again and we’ll talk to her” Krystal said smiling at her girlfriend who smiled back at her, Yuri is feeding Sica letting her taste her food “is it good?” Yuri asks wiping the sauce on her girlfriends face “uhuh, it’s the best” Jessica smiled widely then she too fed her seobang “hmmm, it’s awesome I love it!” Yuri said clapping her hands

As the group of friends were having someone approached them “I can see you guys are having fun without me” Hyorin said smirking making the group of friends to look at her with a glare especially Yuri “what are you doing here?” Taeyeon asks “can’t I be here in this restaurant?” Hyorin asked back “what are you doing here?” Yuri turned to ask “oh just meeting someone you haven’t known except your girlfriend” Hyorin said and a guy suddenly appeared behind her “long time no see Jessica” Dongwook said smiling making the ice princess to widen her eyes and stand up followed by the younger Jung “y-you?” Jessica said almost a whisper, Yuri looked at her girlfriend then at the guy as she stood up “Sica who is he?” Yuri asks her girlfriend, the ice princess looked at the tanned girl before answering her nervously “he… he… i-is my…e-ex b-boyfriend” Jessica looked down “WHAT?!” Everyone asks “unnie I thought you guys were just friends?” Krystal asks “oohhh I think you’ve blown up something Ms. Jung, hmmm like I care *chuckles* let’s go Mr. Lee” Hyorin said winking at Yuri “see you next time Sica” Dongwook said and followed Hyorin out of the restaurant

Jessica keep looking down not even raising her head, Yuri just looked at her girlfriend making an awkward atmosphere “I think we... we should all go home” Taeyeon said “Tae is right, let’s all go home and… rest” the other couples stood up and they all went out of the restaurant “Jessica, Yuri we’re going now” Taeyeon said patting her friends shoulder who only gave her a slight smile, while the  brunette girl hugged her bestfriend tight “we’ll talk about this tomorrow or some other time ok” she whispered to Jessica who only nodded her head, TaeNy went to their car and drove off, Krystal hugged her sister and left with Amber, Yuri just open the car door for Jessica and she went to the drivers sit, the ice princess enters the car quietly.

----

Taeyeon and Tiffany enters the house and the brunette girl immediately went to her room, Taeyeon looked at the girl and followed her quietly, she saw the brunette girl on the balcony she went to her and back hug her “Fany-ah tell me what’s bothering you?” Taeyeon asks “*sig* it’s about that Dongwook guy and Sica” Tiffany said “what about them?” Taeyeon asked turning her girl to face her “I… I know they had a relationship… but I didn’t tell Sica or anyone… I know Sica, when she enters a situation that’s she’s not sure of, she’ll keep it from anyone cause she’s scared to be judged” Tiffany said looking at the short girls eyes, Taeyeon smile and cupped the girls cheeks and peck her on the lips “I’m happy you told me” the short girl said and was surprised when Tiffany hugged her “thank you for not getting mad at me” Tiffany said “why would I get mad at you Fany? I would never get mad easily” Taeyeon said looking at the girls eyes “still thank you TaeTae” Tiffany smile and gave the short girl a sweet kiss with full of love.

---

Yuri and Sica arrived at the apartment quietly, Yuri went to straight to their room leaving the ice princess alone looking at her, and Sica was just controlling herself not to cry and followed her girlfriend inside. She found her leaning both of her arms on the table looking outside the window, she slowly approached the tanned girl and back hugged her tight and when she was about to speak, Yuri turned around and face her “let’s talk tomorrow please… I’m kinda tired” Yuri said and was about to walk inside the bathroom when the ice princess turned her around and kiss her, Yuri close her eyes and pulled her girl closer kissing her back roughly and carried her to the bed and pulled away, she saw tears coming out from the ice princess’ eyes “hey, hey why are you crying?” Yuri said as she wipes those tears “I’m… I’m scared…. I thought you’re mad at me” Sica sniff and hugged the tanned girl “I’m not mad at you Sica baby, I’ll never be mad at you… I’m mad at Hyorin she, she checked your background just to look for something that could help her hurt us… please stop crying baby I’m sorry” Yuri said sitting up and placing her girlfriend on her laps while rubbing it’s back “*sniff* I love you Yul so, so much” Sica said looking at the tanned girl “I love you more Sica more and more” Yuri said smiling at her and kiss her letting her feel how much she loved her ice princess.

Yuri was playing with Jessica’s hair as they were done making love, “I love you Sica” Yuri whispered “I love you too seobang” the ice princess replied as she buried her face closer the crook of her lover’s neck hugging her tight “I won’t let anything happen to my princess” Yuri said kissing her lover on the forehead “we’ll help each other and protect each other ok” Jessica said and look at Yuri “ok we will do that” Yuri smiled and hugged her lover tight as they both went to dreamland.


Hey guys!! *waves hand* ^_^ First of all I wanted to thank those new readers who subscribed my story and for those who commented ^_^ THANK YOU SO MUCH!! You guys cheer me up ^_^ so please continue to support and comment :D. So I've updated right now cause next week I can't update becauusee FINALS is next week and after I might be gone but I'll still look for time to update FOR YOU MY LOVELY READERS <3 wish me luck XD so yeah that's all ENJOY!!! after the finals hmm... I'll make it up to you by YULSIC moment XD

-Rilakkuma09