Chapter 36:

Our meantime vacation became forever

“Hmmmm what is this?” Taeyeon mumbles in her sleep while feeling the long thing on her stomach, she frowns still figuring out the thing she’s holding then her hands suddenly touch something soft and squeezed it “hmmm~” the person moaned, Taeyeon open her eyes widely and sat up, she looked beside her and saw her hand on Sooyoung’s s and the long thing she’s been holding was her friend’s legs, her eyes almost pop out and she fell down on her bed and landed on Yul “YAH! WHAT THE HELL MIDGET!” Yul shouted “s-sorry Yul… I… I was just shocked that…. I touched Soo’s s and… and I thought she’s… she’s-“, “she’s Tiffany? Stupid, Soo has no any s!” Yul rolled her eyes “o-ohh right, sorry Yul” Taeyeon stood up and helped her friend up “this log needs to be punished” Yul said shooking her head “I agree… let’s prepare breakfast first” Taeyeon said “let’s wash our face first” Yul patted the short ones head and headed to the bathroom.

----

Tiffany stirred in her sleep when she heard Sunny’s sleeping habits, she giggled and went to the bathroom to wash up. The brunette girl immediately went to the kitchen after taking a fresh shower; she saw Taeyeon and Yuri preparing breakfast seriously and grinned the tanned girl turned her head and saw the brunette girl looking at them, Tiffany waved at her and motioned not to be noisy the tanned girl nodded her head, Tiffany slowly went to the tanned girl and whispered something making the tanned girl to grin and nod her head, Tiffany smiled and clears “Morning Yul… Happy Birthday love~” Tiffany said loudly making the short girl to turned around and widen its eyes when she saw Tiffany gave Yul a peck on the cheek “YAH! What are you doing?!” Taeyeon asks “what? I’m just being sweet to Yul cause it’s her birthday, and she shouldn’t be cooking, she should be relaxing” Tiffany said “YAH YURI-AH TAKE YOUR HANDS OF MIYOUNG!” Taeyeon said “why? I’m not even touching her” Yuri said innocently “YAH!” Taeyeon shouted again “hahaha ok, ok we’ll stop sorry TaeTae” Tiffany laughed and went to hug the short girl “pcchh hmmpp” Taeyeon sulked and looked away “aww my TaeTae is sulking and she looks more adorable” Tiffany beamed her eye smile and pinched the girls cheek “I’ll make it up to you later ok… Love you~” the brunette said huskily making the short girl to shiver and grinned “ok, ok” Taeyeon nodded and continue cooking.

“Seobang~” Jessica whined loudly and went to her lover “oh baby, good morning” Yul said kissing her lover on the lips “happy birthday babe” Jessica said as they pulled away from the kiss “thank you~” Yuri replied sweetly “I’ll give your gift tonight ok” Jessica said ily "I can’t wait” Yul winked and kiss her girlfriend again.

Sooyoung climbed the bed slowly and lay beside her girlfriend who was still sleeping peacefully, she giggled when she heard her girlfriend’s weird noise when sleeping, she started to trace her girlfriend’s features slowly, Sunny wrinkled her nose and turned her face to the right side, Sooyoung smiled and gave a peck on her lover’s lips “hmmm~ Soo?” Sunny open her slowly and saw her lover smiling sweetly at her “good morning babe” Sooyoung greeted “I can live forever seeing you this close to me with that charming smile of yours” Sunny smiled beaming her small eye smile “me too, I can live forever with you” Sooyoung said as she caress her girlfriends cheek “I love you Soo… Sorry about last night” Sunny pouted but it was pecked by the taller girl “its fine my love, I love you and I’ll always understand you” Sooyoung said and hugged her girl.

----

Jessica dragged her girlfriend to a faraway place where she only knew where and no human being could disturb them and her plan. “Sica where are you taking me?” Yul asks while staring at her girlfriend “sshhh be patient, we’ll be there soon” Jessica replied with a smile “*sigh* u keep on saying that baby” Yul pouts “awww my seobang is so cute…. I did promise you right?” Jessica said “I know but can you give me a clue?” Yul looked at her with a puppy eyes “sorry Yul but you’re puppy eyes won’t work” Jessica smiled “aiisshhh, alright I’ll wait, I’ll wait” the tanned girl sat properly and sulked

The car was finally slowing down near to a house, Jessica stopped the car and looked at her girlfriend who was sleeping while sticking it’s tongue out, Jessica giggled and kiss her girlfriend on the cheek “seobang we’re here baby” she said gently, the tanned girl stirred in her sleep and saw the angelic face of her girlfriend causing her to smile “I love seeing you smile like that” Yul chuckled and kiss her girlfriend “let’s go inside” Jessica said as she pulled out from the kiss “inside?” Yul said and looked at her side and saw a simple house, and then she got off when Jessica was at the door

“Babe who owns this?” Yul asks “me and Soojung owns this, we barely used it” Jessica said sitting on the couch “why are we here?” Yul asks siiting on the opposite side of the couch, “I promised you something didn’t I?” Jessica smirked “oh this house is your gift? Thanks baby but… I don’t think I can accept this” Yul said smiling “*chuckles* silly this is not my gift” Jessica stood up from the couch and walk ily to her seobang and leans both of her arms on her girlfriends laps showing her cleavage causing her girlfriend to stare at it and gulped “I’m going to make you feel good” Jessica whispered and her girlfriends earlobe down to her neck, the tanned girl grabbed her lover’s but making her sit on her laps and she started to kiss Jessica on the lips passionately “hmmm… Happy…. Birthday babe” Jessica said between the kisses then Yul carried her up to the room

There hot and amazing day started until darkness took over the sky and only pleasurable moans and groans could be heard from the two love birds.


HEYYYY GUYS SORY FOR THE LATE UPDATE!!!.... And also sorry if this update is short... I'm just so, so busy right now since our Christmas break will be next, next week so there's a lot of projects and I'm not feeling better I keep getting sick so... I hardly put something on my draft... But I hope you guys still like this short one and I'll promise I'll make a long one next time ^_^... New Subscribers THANK YOU I APPRECIATE it SO MUCH THANK YOU <3... 

Do you guys want me to put YulSic and Taeny smuch next chap If you guys want just comment ^_^... DOn't forget to comment new subscribers and old subscribers author-ssi here accepts positive and negative comments and also thank you to those who added me ^_^ U guys can talk to me, so just add me if you want, I'm not a snobber... Thanks to you all again.

AND BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY UB BLACK PEARL, NYURK,  GORGEOUS, HANDSOME, BEAUTIFUL, PRETTY AND Y KWON YURI!!!! I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH KWON, I'll never forget your ultimate english speaking XD I promise to support you when you're always speaking in english #Youaremustloveme yes we will always love you :*, stay black XD and y ^_^ <3  

-Love Rilakkuma09