Chapter 17:

Our meantime vacation became forever

Two tall girls just arrived Jeju right after the flight of their friend “where do you think she we will go next?” the tanned girl asked “let’s go to her rest house, first then let’s just wait for her there” answered her tallest friend, they hail a cab and went to their friends house. Once they had arrived they were greeted by silence and a luggage was left on the front door “I didn’t know Amber would be so careless in leaving her things behind” Yul said “*sigh* if Taeyeon were here, she would scold that llama… Speaking of that midget why did she changed her mind in coming with us?” Sooyoung asks “it’s because…”

Flashback

While Taeyeon and Yuri was packing their clothes for their trip to Jeju, Taeyeon received a phone call

“Yeobseyo..... WHAT?! WHERE?! ALRIGHT I’LL BE THERE IN A FEW!” then the short girl hanged up her phone, the cheerful and excited face of the short girl changed into a worried and cold one

“Hey Tae what’s wrong?” Yul ask as she pat her friends shoulder “nothing Yul…. I think I can’t come to Jeju right now… something came up and I need to go home” Taeyeon said forcing a smile “if it’s really important then I won’t stop you Tae” Yul smiled “thanks buddy, just be safe on your flight arasso” Taeyeon said while closing her bag and smiled at the tanned girl, “I better go now, home needs me, just give me a call when you and Soo had arrived arasso” Taeyeon reminded “you too” Yul said “see you guys next week” Taeyeon said and hugged her friend “yeah see you next week” the tanned girl hugged her friend back, the short girl carried her bag and went out to the apartment.

End of Flashback

“that if it wasn’t really her family was the reason I will murder that person for not letting Taeyeon to come with us here” Sooyoung said, “you’re exaggerating shikskin” Yul rolled her eyes “Where the hell is that llama, I’m getting hungry now!” Sooyoung said, “aaiiisshhh, I’ll just go walk around call me if Amber is already here, I might die in irritation in hearing your whiny voice” the tanned girl starts to walk away leaving the shikskin talking to herself.

---

“Amber? What are you doing here? How did you know this place?” Krystal asks the girl in front of her “you’ve really forgotten about me Soojung-ah” Amber sadly said “forgotten about you? Have we met before?” Krystal curiously asks but the girl in front of her just looked at her “wait, wait a minute don’t tell me you are… Aj” Krystal said looking at Amber who was smiling at her “I’m Aj, Soojung… your best friend” Amber said smiling at the younger girl “Aj…” Krystal said almost a whisper her eyes were getting teary, she bite her lips and hugged Amber tightly “Stupid… why didn’t you introduce yourself when we met at the park?” Soojung said “if I did that will you recognize me?” Amber asks causing the younger girl to keep quiet and just sob “stop crying now Soojung… you know I was surprised to see you here, I thought you had forgotten about this place” Amber chuckled “I dreamt of you I mean us in this place, then I started looking for it yesterday” Krystal said breaking the hug smiling at her best friend “I miss you” Krystal suddenly said “I miss you too” Amber smiled widely “you look like a grown up llama now” Krystal said poking Amber’s cheek “hehe thanks, you became more prettier Soojung-ah” Amber said causing the younger Jung to blush “t-thanks… how did you know that I’m the Soojung you were looking for?” Krystal asks “well at first when we met I never believed that you were the Soojung I was looking for but the little Soojung’s face and your face was really the same so my thoughts were keep on bugging me to follow you here in Jeju” Amber explained “how about you didn’t you recognized me?” Amber asks “no, I’m sorry” Krystal lowered her head “it’s ok Soojung I understand, it’s really been a long time since you lived in US” Amber said hugging the girl again,

“KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~‼!” 

“What was that?” Amber asked “I know that scream” Krystal said and started running followed by Amber.

---

“Ouch! YAH! YAH! STOP IT!” said the girl who was being hit by the ice princess, Sunny and Tiffany helped pulled their friend away from the poor girl “Jessica calmed down” Tiffany said “Unnies what happen?” at the right time Krystal ran to her unnies, “Yul unnie?” Amber said and went to the girl on the sand “Amber?” Yul looked at her friend, “unnie are you ok?” Krystal asks her sister “how can I be ok when this dark skinned girl was on top of me!” Jessica points “Yah! Let me explain first ok…. Oh it’s you again” Yul said when she turns to look at the ice princess “excuse me have we met?” Jessica asked coldly “we bumped into each other at the park” Yul smiled “Hey Yuri-ah, Amber” Sunny greeted the two “Oh Sunny unnie HI!” “Hey Sunny” Yul and Amber greeted at the same time “you know them?” Jessica asks and was answered by a nod “I also know them unnie” the younger Jung said, Tiffany and Jessica had a clueless expression “YUL! AMBER!” the shikskin shouted while running to her friends, “Sooyoung?” the short blonde mumbles “*pant* I heard a creepy scream… then haayyy” Sooyoung said “YAH what are you saying creepy scream” Jessica glared at the shikskin “Oh Jessica-ssi nice seeing you again, Krystal hey what’s up and ooff”, the shikskin were being tackled to the ground by the short blonde “Sooyoungie!” Sunny said hugging the tall girl “Sunny-ah I missed you” Sooyoung hugged her back “WAIT A MINUTE I THINK ALL OF YOU NEED TO EXPLAIN SOMETHING TO US!” Hell Hwang shouted “uhh can we go inside first, before we start explaining” Krystal said and was dragging her sister inside followed by the other dorks.

Once they were inside the house, the atmosphere became cold because of Hell Hwang and Hell Jung “start explaining” Jessica ordered “well I met Sooyoung when I went to the park alone, we helped a little girl who was lost” Sunny started “Amber was my childhood friend that I forgot for almost years, and the reason why I went home late yesterday is because I was looking for a certain meeting place” Krystal “and how about this girl” Jessica points at Yuri “well she is Sooyoung and Amber’s friend, I met the four of them when me and Soojung saw them at the park” Sunny said “by the way where is Taeyeon unnie?” Krystal asks “oh family matter came up so she didn’t come” Yul said “oh that’s really a wrong timing” Sunny said “by the way unnies, this Jessica my older sister and this Tiffany unnie, the two girls we were talking about” Krystal said to the three dorks “I know Jessica-ssi already and nice meeting you Tiffany-ssi” Sooyoung smiled “nice meeting you too” Tiffany smiled “YAH Yul whatever you did apologize to Jessica” Sooyoung shouted “uhh… Jessica-ssi about earlier I’m sorry again, I wasn’t looking I mean I was day dreaming that’s why I didn’t see you I’m sorry” Yul said lowering her head “*sigh* it happen already so you are forgiven” Jessica said “thanks” Yul flashed her charming smile causing the ice princess to blush and look away, her friends saw this and giggle at her.

---

Amber and Krystal decided to take walk at the beach alone so they could have time for their selves and catch up. “Let’s sit a while” Krystal said and sat on the sand followed by Amber, the younger Jung rest her head on Amber’s shoulder silence surrounds them while watching the sunset “I miss this” Krystal said breaking the silence “me too, when I’m coming here and watching the sunset I always remember you” Amber said smiling “I’m sorry Amber, sorry for forgetting about you” Krystal said looking at the girl beside her with sad eyes, Amber looked at her smiling “I told you it’s ok Soojung-ah, even me sometimes forget about it” Amber admitted “I really can’t believe that we saw each other again, you are here with me at the same place” Krystal smiled resting her head again on Amber’s shoulder “me too, I thought that we won’t be able so each other again” Amber replied “Amber what if we got separated again?” Krystal asks “then as I promised when we are still kids I will wait for you in our meeting place” Amber replied “what if I didn’t come again? And when I’m waiting you won’t come?” Krystal asks “then let’s leave to fate to it Soojung-ah” Amber calmly said, the younger Jung just remained silent while watching the sun fading.

---

“What are you guys doing here?” Sunny asks, “Amber told us that she wanted to come here… actually she really doesn’t want to tell us but she gave us a clue so we guessed it here” Sooyoung answered, the two of them were just in front of the house “so enjoying your stay here so far?” Sooyoung asks “yeap, it relaxes my mind and I kinda miss someone” Sunny said smiling, the taller girl frowns when she heard that “Oh…” Sooyoung replied with jealousy in her voice the short blonde noticed it and she giggle “Sooyoungie is jealous” Sunny said “n-no I’m not and why would i?” Sooyoung defended “then its ok for you that I will miss someone aside from you?” Sunny asked, “of course n-… you miss me?” the shikskin blushed “you’re really cute Sooyoungie” the short blonde pinched the shikskins cheeks “you really miss me?” Sooyoung asked again, Sunny sigh and cupped the shikskin cheeks “you listen carefully arasso” Sunny ordered and was answered by a nod “I. Miss. Choi. Sooyoung” the short blonde said word by word causing the shikskin to blush madly when the short blonde let go of her face, Sooyoung started to jump up and down while shouting “I MISS YOU TOO SUNNY‼ I REALLY DO‼” Sunny can’t help but blush and giggle at the same time because of the dork in front of her “Sooyoungie stop jumping, you make me dizzy” Sunny said the shikskin did what she was told and sat beside the short blonde again, “got any plans for tomorrow?” the shikskin asks “I don’t know… haven’t think of anything yet, why?” Sunny asks “can I take you out?” the shikskin asked “ok, just call me what time ok” Sunny winked, causing the shikskin to blush again and was being teased by the short blonde.

---

Tiffany left the YulSic at the living room since she promised her sister to video chat her, so the two was at the living room very awkward too each other, the ice princess was completely ignoring the tanned girl while the other was thinking of a conversation, “Aissh what happen you Yul? Cat got your tongue?” She mentally scolded herself, “you know if you keep on doing that people might think you are crazy or retarded and I’m thinking about that right now” Jessica suddenly talk startling the tanned girl “sorry… I just don’t know how to start a conversation” the tanned girl lowered her head “what is your work?” Jessica asks “I own a studio… me and my other friend handles it sometimes the four of us will having a part time at a bar as a bartender or waiter” Yul replied “that’s good, how about your family?”, “Is this an interview?” the tanned girl thought “No this is not an interview, I just wanted to know if I could trust you or not” Jessica answered the question which shocked the tanned girl “w-well… my family… me and my family were not in good terms” Yul said, the ice princess diverted her eyes to the television to the tanned girl “uhh can I ask what happen?” Jessica said “but if you don’t want its fine, I’m not in the right to now” she added immediately “no it’s fine… well my dad owns Kwon Corp. he wanted me to inherit it but I don’t want to so he got mad at me and he was also forcing me for an arrange marriage that’s why I got angry at him too, when I told him my reason on not wanting to do that arrange marriage he forgive me but the company he still wanted me to handle it” Yul said “what do you really wanted to do?” Jessica asks “I wanted photography and I wanted to build my own studio or not I wanted to own a café” Yul said smiling when she mentioned her dreams “you ran away?” the ice princess asks “I did… I used my own money for a living, I do some part time jobs so I could rent an apartment, that’s when I met Taeyeon, then we were both looking for a job then we met Sooyoung, the three of us met Amber when she was getting beaten up by some gang and she was mistaken as a boy so we helped her” Yul said “that’s a cool meeting” Jessica smiled, causing the tanned girl to stare at her “you know, you’re beautiful when smiling so smile more ok” Yul said and took a photo of the ice princess “YAH DELETE THAT!” Jessica said and starts chasing the tanned girl “nope! It’s beautiful so I won’t” Yuri said and ran outside the house “I swear to God Kwon if you didn’t delete that pic I will kill you” Jessica said still chasing the tanned girl, from upstairs Tiffany was watching the two running around “Aigoo Jessi is in love” Tiffany mumbles, “what are you talking about Tiff?” Her sister ask on the phone “oh nothing unnie” the brunette replied and keep on watching the two.


HI GUYS! Sorry for keeping you waiting.... the light went out then it came back just 5 in the afternoon so yeah... ^_^ Hope you like this update!! NEW SUBSCRIBERS THANK YOU!!!! please comment!!

-Rilakkuma09