Just a Usual Day

Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sandara

“Hey! I didn’t know you guys were here!” TOP’s voice rang beside me, before the guy’s hand retracted. “Yah! Alien, what are you doing here?” Bom snickered, TOP made a sarcastic sad face before muttering,” For my date, duh.” Bom looked away when he said that, before smirking,” Your date?” Before she could continue, he cut in,” Let me join you guys! Is it alright?” “N-Neh, Sunbaenim.” I raised my eyebrows as he shoved himself between Bom and me and putting his arms across Bom and my shoulders, but Bom shrugged him off, suddenly, I remembered,” Yah!” I hit his head as he looked and pouted,” What?!” “You fired the waitress?” He looked down and laughed nervously, before shrugging, by now Jaejoong and friends were very quiet, TOP asked Bom and I,” Why didn’t you say you were coming here?”  Bom protested,” What are you? My mum?” He made a straight face and replied,” Your dad.” She scoffed as the guys were watching on awkwardly. Jaejoong cleared his voice,” Sunbaenim, why don’t I send them home? Since you are… busy.” Bom stood up and nodded,” Mmm, alright, let’s go, Dara.” TOP stood up and announced to Jaejoong,” It’s alright, I will send them home.” Literally, I feel like laughing till I piss myself right now at Bom and TOP’s indirect communications. Bom muttered directly,” Just go to your date.” He laughed and said,” It’s alright; I’ll just apologize with a kiss tomorrow. Let’s go girls.”  

He literally dragged us out of the restaurant and throws us backseat into his red car, Bom yelled,” What was that about?!” He shrugged and mumbled softly towards himself,” You will know soon.” The entire ride was silent as we reached the dorms; Bom stormed her way up to the dorm before TOP could say anything, so all he did was to drive far and far away to his dorm. When we reached back to our dorm, Bom had stopped sulking and was laying on the sofa, which could possible sit, 4 people! I sat to the single seat watching her. I asked her cautiously, again,” So… when will you be ready to tell me what happen to little TOP and Bom?” She squinted her eyes at me as she sat up against the sofa, and sourly said,” Nothing. It is late already, where the is CL?” I sighed; she is cursing means that she is getting pissed off. I looked around the house, the trace of a person being alive in this place before we returned was pure impossible. Suddenly, as Bom’s words came true, CL appeared through the door, she was sweaty and looking tired, when she reached the sofa, she crashed immediately. “Yah! CL, what’s wrong with you man?” Bom asked, worried, she replied,” Just some tough practice.” I laughed and sent CL back to her room as I heard the shower running and her screeching aloud things like Holy Crap! Sweaty . Ew, EW, EW why didn’t I feel the sweat earlier? Bom looked at me and muttered,” Those who admire her, or actually have a crush on her, will most probably give up when they see this scene man.” I laughed along with Bom as I heard CL yelling from her door,” Don’t tell them!” With that she run towards us and successfully launch herself at Bom and straddled her playfully, holding her against the sofa of ours for a while and pretended to almost kiss her, while Bom struggled shouting things like,” EW! No, no, don’t do this! I am sorry, get those lips off me! I won’t tell!” CL finally found her composure and returned back to normal. Before all of us walked back to our rooms to get ready for bed as we have to wake up early tomorrow.

-

RINGGGGGGG

Ever heard of, I want to kill my alarm, even in my sleep? Well, because, I do! I groaned and woke up against my own will at 8AM in the morning, pure torture, I heard loud bangs and yells all around me as the girls heard their alarms going off, geez, at least I am better than them at this . I woke up and gave myself time to freshen up and changed quickly.

Dara: http://www.polyvore.com/fh/set?id=125683414

I walked out of the room to see the girls coming out of theirs as well.

Bom: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=125683525

CL: http://www.polyvore.com/xyj/set?id=125683622

We just headed out without a word and went down towards the café, Bom decided to be nice and treat us today, so she bought us all brownies with our own cup of coffee. It was a silent walk as today is the usual day of when we are all damn tired, we headed to our individual classes lazily and Bom literally had to pull me to class. When we entered class, our surprise was obvious to see Jiyong already settled in place, sleeping away on his table. We took our place loudly but he made no movement to distraction of his beloved sleep. Then, Mr. Kim entered the class, all I did to wake Jiyong up was to whack him on his head, it jolt him up alright, but he was careful to no make any sound, as he saw me nodding towards the direction of the lecturer, he smiled nicely as we listened to the class that is going to go on for 3 hours straight.

Apparently, the fashion show is going on tomorrow, from CL’s department, so the Business members are going there to just view it up and see if we can interact with any of the high ranked members up there. Since the fashion show is opened to the public to buy tickets, since there will be guests there, the entire Year 1 and 2 university students are invited to go and watch the show. We have to be dressed formally as it is the dress statement when going to a high ranked fashion show. The lecture went on, on the topics we may talk with the guests and how to interact, what to answer, the dos and don’ts, Jiyong just fell back asleep, I tell you!  Mr. Kim, suddenly, traced his eyes to Jiyong and loudly shouted,” Mr. Kwon!” That jolt kwon, awake alright, he sleepily looked at Mr. Kim, and mumbled,” Yes?” Old man Kim reprimanded,” I know what your family is but do not ever use that status in class.” That was pure overboard I tell you. Jiyong stared hard at Mr.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter