I am a official graduate

Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sandara

As I exited the bathroom, Jiyong took my dirty laundry and put it into the washing machine as he pulled me and laid me beside him in his king-sized bed, he was propped up to look at me  as he said,” I like the look that you are currently having, just the Sandara Park I fell in love with.” I smiled and played with the rings that he gave me nervously and said,” Well, you left me with no choice but to come out like this, Kwon.” He chuckled and asked,” Did I, Miss Park?” With that I blushed red as he kissed my cheeks and held onto my hands. He said,” You should be like this more often around me, this way, I can appreciate your natural beauty, not like that beast.” My smile dropped at he mentioned DongHae as he looked at me apologetically. I shook my head and answered,” You are right, everyone experiences this things, I do as well.”  The sound of the annoying rat came to ruin our moment,” I’m home! Jiyong are you feeling better? Isn’t Seungri the best to ask Dara to come?” I sat up as Jiyong did as well with an annoyed look. We went out as Seungri looked at my outfit and opened his eyes wide, stopping his whistle,” Did… something happen?” I sighed and said,” Me and taking a bath happened.” Seungri looked and confirmed,” Nothing more.” I nodded to agree with him as he heaved a sigh of avid relief.

I took my washed and dried laundry and exited the dorm after pecking Jiyong’s lips goodbye as I did not bother putting on my converse, I just carried my laundry in one hand, converse in another, I unlock my own dorm door with much difficulty as with the both busy hands. I entered to see CL, Minzy and Bom already home. I put my converse down and greeted them;” I’m back, Anyeong!” They surveyed my outfit as Bom uttered,” I’m going to kill Jiyong, does it hurt?” Minzy worryingly added,” Can you walk, do you need CL’s wheelchair?” I stared at both of them as I said,” We didn’t do that thing, please, oh my goodness guys! Can you girls stop this crap; I just cooked and bathed there!” CL laughed at their dejection as Bom confirmed,” So… I won’t be able to hold Baby Jiyong or Baby Dara?” I look at her, staring daggers as she raised her hands for surrender, I retorted frustratingly at my friends’ joke” No you won’t because you will be killed first!” I entered my room and kept the laundry as I lie against the bed. I love it when people say,” You and him against the world, which is what you will need.”

 

CL 

As I laughed at Dara sulking, I felt a vibration against my pocket; I hardly ever see these anymore.

From: Unknown

Your time is coming soon, wait for it.

I shivered in fear as the words went into my brain flashing one by one. I stormed into my room and threw my phone at a corner of the room as I hit my own head, hoping for the words to stop popping up, I know that my reaction to suddenly being sulky must have shocked Minzy and Bom as outside my door was in silence for quite a while as I lifted the covers up to my head and tried my best to go to sleep. Must my every move be watch so badly that I have a stalker? Must I be so afraid? Who are you; you are Lee Chaerin, more known as CL, the baddest female, why would you be afraid of a tiny human being? But maybe there is more than one… maybe this was all a joke, to make Lee Chaerin live in the life of fear, to make her feel what she always made others feels to let others know that Lee Chaerin is not as strong as she used to be, she is a nobody now.

 

3 weeks later

Bom 

It is our graduation day today; everyone was clad in our graduation costumes in the university hall. You must be wondering; why would a university graduate them in just one pure year of studying? You see, our university works very differently.  One year is enough to cover all the things that other universities cover. That is why we are in a prestigious school that everyone wishes that they are in. This university is the best of the best, it is either the richest or the smartest can get in; the school fees are high t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter