Girlfriend & Hurt

Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bom POV

RINGGGGGG.

The sound of my alarm clock woke me up like no other, since today is the Tuesday, it was free day for all Year 1 and 2 students as Year 3 and 4 students have to take their big weekly test every Tuesday, so the university kindly announced that it will become our break day so we do not disturb the seniors. We were only allowed to be on the level 1 to 6 of every building as 6 to 10 is the seniors’ level, and they will be preparing and taking their weekly exams.

I sighed out of bliss as I woke up at 9AM today; I went to take a bath and decided to wear something comfortable today since I will still be heading around the campus.

Bom: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=127170162

I walked out of the room as I slip my sunglasses to the top of my hair and sat on the sofa waiting for the other two to magically walk out of Narnia. After a while, I the television to see the variety show, running man on replay as I watched the episodes that I have missed since I moved into the dorm.

Click!

The sound of the door’s lock connecting together as I turned my head to greet the other party to see Dara dressed up well for her free day of the week.

Dara:  http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=127173721

I grinned at her as she lazily smiled back and sat at the sofa as we waited for CL, when CL appeared in the middle of us laughing at the grasshopper dance that Jae Suk did, she announced her arrival by clearing loudly as we saw her approaching with her crutches, but she do not seem to be relying on the crutches too much by her weight is placed mostly on her legs, she made her way to us as she smiled widely, we all love Tuesdays for now on.

CL: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=127174652

We three went to the shoe cabinet next to the main door and wore our shoes as we allowed CL to exit the house first as I locked it behind me when Dara made her way to press the lift first so we need not wait for so long later.

Ding~

I hurried my footsteps into the lift as my two friends waited for me as the door closed after me with a soft thud. We headed to the campus street, it is called that as the street is basically filled with mini shopping areas like cafes and little cozy shops. We three made our way slowly towards the café that we always went to, to see many girls gathered outside the campus, Dara made sure to hold CL so that she would not lose her balance between those fans. When we got to the glass door, I held the door for both of them to enter, before shutting it tightly behind them, I scanned the café to spot a few familiar and unfamiliar eyes looking at us, Dara smirked and muttered softly to CL and me,” Big Bangs are here… with guests?” I briefly brushed her comment off and ignored the guys, I am starving! You cannot starve a girl okay, unless you want to marry a monster! I ordered easily, as it has been how many years we have been together, the orders were easy to remember, it just rolls off my tongue, at the back of my head. “One Caramel Frappe, Vanilla Frappe and an Americano please.” The person on service, seems to be one of the boys from our university, he is blushing after all and he knew my name when he answered,” Noted, Bom.” I nodded in amusement with my eyebrows raised as he blushed furiously, cute.

Busted

I gave him a light smile and joined the other two girls in sharing the table with the guys who returned me in hugs except from Mr. Choi of course. When I took my place, I noticed 4 other girls’ eyes looking at my presence as the other 2ne1 females shifted uncomfortably in the unknown guests’ glances every now and then. TOP cleared his voice and introduced,” Girls this is my girl friend, Suzy, and her friends, Min, Fei, and Jia. All three of us gave surprised sounds, even me, TOP has a girlfriend? Now that I examine her further, I see that she was so familiar…

Snap!

My fingers clicked together, as I answered my own doubts aloud,” Oh! You are the girl that confessed…” Suzy nodded as I thinly smiled, TOP glanced at me and muttered,” You happy now? I am with Suzy, after your grumpy after fall yesterday, stomping off.” I rolled my eyes as the others were keeping very quiet waiting for me to return the retort, but just when I was thinking about it, I heard a light clank, the metal tray connected with the table, the waiter that was the cashier earlier had came to deliver our order, I smiled at him, innocent guy, the cold atmosphere is available thickly at our table and he had to survive it. I took a look at his name tag and smoothly said,” Thank you TaeJoon-shi.” He seemed pretty glad that I know his name as he skipped off back to the counter, but all I could feel was my enemy’s glare boring through my head as Min decided to break the cold air,” Wah! Unnies’ styles are really unique…” CL grinned at her as Seungri tried to hold back his smiles,” That’s why we love them.” Breathe Bom, breathe. I closed my eyes and chanted, before opening them and producing a smile, TOP had drifted off in his silent conversati

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter