When I saw HIM in a different light

Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sandara

10AM  

I was awakening by the sound of the announcement starting; I took a glance at the clock and sat up awake in shock. I was supposed to be awakened half an hour ago! The deans voice went into my ears as he spoke through the public announcement system,” Dear students of Business class, please be noted, your teachers have went out for a course, do not report to class, I repeat, do not report to class, this was made yesterday night, but in case some of you missed it.”  Well, damn your right dean, I missed it alright. I decided that I could not go back to bed, so I went and had a bath, changing into the outfit that suits my mood for today.

Dara: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=142332118

I decided to slip on the tank top that I had took from Jiyong the last time I visited his room, every girls needs something from her boyfriend you know. I slip on the white tube top to be worn in the tank top to cover up from the long arm holes. I slip on my white shorts and left my hair to what it is after brushing it for a while.

Vibration, vibration

I heard the after effects of vibrations as I left it on my dresser, it made a loud buzzing noise against the dresser as I check, and it was a message from Seungri.

From: Seungri, the ugliest

Dara, do me a bigggg favor, Chaebal:]

I sighed, whenever Seungri opens his mouth, nothing good comes out of it. I replied knowing that I cannot get out of this one.

To: Seungri, the ugliest

What do you want from me?

I laughed at his immediate response.

From: Seungri, the ugliest

Stop making it sound like I ask you to do ty favors every day.

Another vibration came in before I could reply.

From: Seungri, the ugliest

Actually, that is beside the point, anyways, Jiyong is sick today, I have to go for my course, I am not business man you know. Anyways, do my duty? :] You are his girlfriend anyways.

I replied him, not allowing another message to come in.

To: Seungri, the ugliest

Number one, you make me do ty favors every other day. Number two; I will go over, are you out of your dorm already?

From: Seungri, the ugliest

In reply to number one, those ty favors aren’t really ty, number two, yes, please go over now <3

I sighed, not replying his last text message; I slip my essentials into my pocket. I exited the room, expecting to see Bom, but to be left with a message on the fridge.

Dara,

The other two went for their course, I went to have some alone time <3 Eat well, don’t skip meals, I’ll be back…

Bom

I exited the dorm, slipping on my converse as I went to the dorm opposite from us. I pressed down the golden handle as the door did not budge one bit. I silently curse,” Stupid Seungri, now how do you expect me to enter this place?” I sighed and reluctantly press the door bell; it rings for a few seconds as I stuff my hands into my white jeans pocket. As I waited for a while, nobody came, I thought to myself,” Should I leave and come back later?” I turn my heels to return to my dorm when I hear the door click and warm body embraced me,” Why are you leaving without seeing me?” I turn around as my chest was tightly pressed against his as his minty breath was felt against my lips at our close approximate. I worriedly asked,” How are you? I heard you were sick from the ugly roommate of yours.” He chuckled as he shyly planted a kiss on my lips, even though it was not the first time we made physical interactions of affection, his effect always gets me. My face heated up greatly as my ears grow slightly red, my breath was caught as my words were hitch up in my tongue, and thinking does he ever feels the same way?  He unfolded his hug and grasp tightly onto my hands as he pulled me in, closing the door after him, he sat on the couch as he pulled me into his lying body as I laid close to him while his arms dangled around my waist.

He replied to my previous question,” I’m feeling better after seeing my lovely girlfriend.” I frowned and jokingly said,” I see that you have another girlfriend now, how is she?” He smiled slightly and replied,” She is very pretty, very pretty when she smiles, I love it when she laughs, it brings me joy to heaven, but when she cries, I want to punch the bastard that cause her to be in so much tears, but many says she is beautiful when she cries, but actually, she is not, she is the ugliest in my opinion, uglier than Seungri when she cries, and that is because I don’t ever want to see her cry. Her pure and joyful heart should always remain as it is now. I love it when her eyes are sparkling in excitement, reminding me of a little child, her petite body makes me love cuddling with her as I feel as though, I have a sense of protection.” I slowly smile at the way he was describing everything from head to toe, he continued his little speech,” I love her from her bottom to her top, but you know what I love more?” I smiles slightly and asked,” What do you love more?” He sighed in pure bliss and replied,” When she is back to havi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter