Together with You

Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CL 

Tuesday

I woke up at 1030AM today since I did not set my alarm clock. I could hear different cling clangs going on outside that it woke me up.

Vibration

These messages have been continuous, you must be wondering, CL just ignore it then. Well I tried and apparently, I got found out so they threatened that if I do not read the messages, they will reveal it. Yesterday, before we departed from the guys, they were telling us that we would go clubbing today, Youngbae’s district. The girls must be preparing all the things they need, to be doing all the cling clangs.  I hurriedly awake; nobody warned me that I am oversleeping! I checked the message before going for a bath first, every time I do so, my heart pounds so fast like I am on a roller coaster. 

From: Unknown

CL…. Oh CL….good morning to you dearest, allow yourself have a nice day at clubbing. Anticipation is ringing.

Normally you would feel normal that such messages just ask you to have a nice day, but to me, these are horror words. The sender knows my every move, where I am, sometimes even before I know my own schedule. It is so freaky that I hardly go out myself now. I hurriedly went to bath, making sure to bring my dress in with me as well as my makeup. I did my dressing and makeup in the bathroom, sealing off all windows and shutting the door tightly. I spent 15minutes checking for cameras in every corner of the bathroom before securely bathing and getting ready.

CL: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=132927607

I exited the room in a hurry, feeling disgusted at the feeling of being watched. I sat at the couch and tried to calmly recollect myself by closing my eyes and breathing in and out. I turned after a while to be shock by Dara, Bom and Minzy.

Dara: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=133983279

Bom: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=133983383

Minzy: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=133983460

We made our way to the club using the cab as the girls decided not to drive in case any of us became drunk later on, a cab is way easier to handle. We reached within minutes, I tell you! The cabby was freaking speeding for his meter!  When we reached, the bouncers immediately opened the door, holding back the line of people on the waiting list, earning shouts and groans from them, vulgarities were cursed at us as well. That was before they saw our face, when they finally did; all they did was quieten down as the bouncers tightly held them back and restricted them from spilling any other bad words. We entered the dark club and calmly went up to the second floor, the usual V.I.P area, the guys were normal until we saw Jiyong, his actions were aggressive and outrageous, touching the female all over, ready to have with her right on the spot. I took a slight glance at Unnie after the disgusting view, she was staring intently at the scene. Although we did not talk about it after the park incident a few days ago, we still remember her confession. Bom took her side protectively in front of Dara as Dara suddenly around basically a 360° and emotionlessly announced,” I am going out for some fresh air.”

With that, Minzy helplessly looked at us as I bit my lips and sighed, I held them back but not before that I yelled down from the 2nd floor to the 1st where the music and partying was crazy,” Dara! Be careful!” I know that she cannot hear me but it is to make me feel better knowing that I warned her already. Being 2ne1’s leader could be a huge burden, it is a status without any words, and it just got place there in the girls head through the actions. I saw Jiyong glance over and asked,” Where is Dara going?” I took my sit as unexpectedly, Bom gave him a slap. The entire VIP lane was silent as Jiyong asked,” Yah! What was that for?” Bom slightly muttered in anger,” That… is for Dara!” Jiyong looked up and stumbled standing up, he ran down the stairs in such hurry as Minzy stated slowly,” So…I’m guessing he is going after Dara Unnie?” Fei rolled her eyes and said,” Yeah… if not?” The only time I noticed Miss A’s presence throughout the entire drama. Min added in honestly, while checking her nails,” They act like couples when clearly they are not…like urgh. Dara Unnie should stop being a spoilt sport.” Minzy held Bom back as I emotionlessly look at her with a boring stare, the guys were awaiting tension for us to retaliate when I added,” Don’t bother waiting, I am not thinking of another insult, this is just another waste of my breath for somebody who knows no .”

I took a sip from my Blue Ocean cocktail when a vibration came along; I checked it right i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter