Jiyong's Announcement

Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sandara

We allowed CL to take up the extra bedroom we have in our dorm as she had finally enrolled in the Seoul National University under Fashion, training as a model, and Youngbae as we learnt from her is going under Music for his university course, Youngbae will be staying with Seungri and Jiyong apparently so it would be more convenient.

After CL had cleaned up, she sat in the living room, I passed her some warm green tea, as she sipped from it silently, she did not meet our eyes, Bom asked again,” Are you ready to tell us why you are back?” CL just shook her head and replied,” It’s not important. I am back here for you guys, that’s what we should focus on.” I nodded, holding Bom’s hand, shaking her head, as she took it as an indication to let it go. She sighed and nodded, letting it go this once. I asked CL abruptly,” What about… Seungri? Are you willing to get him back?” Her eyes brimmed tears as she weakly commented,” I don’t know.” With that, she stood up to go back to her room and unpack. Bom let out an exasperate sigh and turned to me,” Dara, what should we do? Those two are like; Tom and Jerry, but even Tom and Jerry are friends! They are total strangers!” I shrugged my shoulders slowly as I told her before returning to my room,” When we reach the problem then we will solve it.” She sat there, as she dropped her legs up on the sofa.

I heard the door closing, it has a specific tall wooden sound, which is only produced by our main door, thinking it was Bom, and I just sat on my bed for a few more seconds before walking out of the room to see Bom falling asleep on the sofa. I yelled in shock,” Bom! Bom!” That woke her up alright. Let’s just say her first reaction was,” Where’s the fire?!” I literally pissed my pants until I remembered my problem,” Bom! CL left the dorm! She must have woken up! Ottokae? She is still after all someone who just returned from US!” Bom made me sit on the sofa as she patted my back asking me to calm down, but her facial expressions betrayed her, she was trying to convince her inner self as well that CL is going to be alright after all. She reminded me,” CL is a big girl, she knows what to do when she is lost, don’t worry.” I nodded calmly. My best friend shuffled her way to the kitchen, I assume to get some light dinner for both of us. She soon arrived in the living room with two bowls of ramen, I stared at her before asking,” Are you worried you may kill us although cooking class taught you already?” She chuckled and nodded her head before muttering,” More like saving me.” That earned her a hard smack on her shoulders by yours truly. It is because the next day we have school, thus that forced us to get serious rest after leaving CL with millions of messages and miss calls, I bet we hit the Guinness world records already!

 

Seungri 

I checked my watch before heading to the beach, it reflected, 11pm, I saw a slender shadow of a person, the first thought that reflected in my mind was, it’s too late isn’t it? For someone to be here.  I walked closer naturally to see what was wrong, to find the person crying very hard against our old swing, that swing was installed by us, so naturally, it was kind of a fury that someone else was using it, I walked behind the bush which allows the overview of the swing, to realize that it was her. I hid myself lower as she started sobbing harder; I had never seen her cry so hard in her entire time when she was around us all.

 

Author 

The next day, the two park girls awoke about the same time to prepare for classes, having the same thoughts in mind, is she back?

Dara: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=125272685

Bom: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=125273754

Both girls exited their rooms as they greeted each other good morning, instinctively, looked around, and surprised to see the back view of CL cooking for their breakfast.

 

Bom 

We walked towards her cautiously as her overly-bright smile greeted us instantly like nothing happened, literally like everything was fine. I looked at her choice of clothes, she really feels fine today, and she actually wore normal clothes!

CL: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=125274300

“You are wearing a dress today.” Dara commented, CL agreed slightly as she elaborated shortly,” I have to practice for dress shot today.” We were both reminded she is after all under the universit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter