What if you are the one she has to be protected from?

Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri 

She followed me to the balcony as I closed the door behind me, I lifted up the phone as she stared at me,” You… are getting married?” She snatched the device from me as she harshly replied,” None of your business.” She was at the door when I said,” WH-why is it none of my business? Can’t you see how hurt I was when you left me?” I took a deep breath before raising my voice,” Why do you always think about yourself? 6 years ago you were like this, 6 years later you didn’t change!” I heard her held her breath as she answered me calmly,” Do you think I can make this decision? Do you think 6 years ago, I want to do it?” I copied her tone,” If you are just going to do this again then why did you come back in the first place? To hurt us all, and go back with a smug?” She whipped her head back as I saw drops of tears falling from her eyes, each drop, slashing me in the heart. She took a deep breath from and said,” If that is who you think I am, then and now.” She opened the door to see all eyes towards our direction as silence took over the dorm. Minzy asked, uncertain,” Unnie… you are getting m-ma-married?” CL took one look and said,” Maybe.” With that she walked out of the dorm and slammed our door close as everyone was in their own thoughts. I tried to cheer the mood up as I asked them all,” Anyone wants patbingsoo?” All of them started letting out small smiles as our memories brought us to the patbingsoo shop that has been there for over 10 years.  Dara sighed and ask,” What about CL?” Bom placed her hand on Dara’s shoulder as she muttered,” Let her cool down for now.” Jiyong side hug Dara, from what I see, he is just pushing her towards him. Dara smiled slightly but not her usual smile as she clapped her hands together and said, “Well, why don’t we change for now? These dresses are uncomfortable.” Minzy made a quiet comment,” Unnie, we have clothing here right?” Bom nodded and questioned her,” Yes, why do you ask?” Minzy replied silently,” CL Unnie may want to be alone now, let’s not go over.” The two older girls agreed as Bom led the way to the storage room, which is huge and it has became the girls’ walk in closet now. It even gets cleaned daily whenever the hyungs clean the dorm, even when they do not; they make sure that room is clean. The guys removed their suits and just deal with the inner white tee shirt tops we have with the dress pants.

The girls came out of the storage room with less make up, casual dressing and a more casual hairstyle.

Bom: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=141340621

Dara: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=141341008

Minzy: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=141341361

I did not bother putting a smile on my face as many thoughts went cross my mind.

 

Sandara

I got out of the storage room as Jiyong gave me a peck on the cheeks, we put on our shoes and we took the lift down, it was an awfully silent ride. Daesung sighed loudly before we hit ground floor as he frustratedly yelled,” Don’t go to the patbingsoo place if you guys are feeling like that, let’s not go today since everyone is not in the mood!” With that he stormed out of the opening doors of the lift. The guys all agreed Daesung’s words as they all separated to their own places, leaving the girls and Jiyong. We went out of the lift as Jiyong smiled apologetically and kissed my forehead as he said,” I have to leave; Appa wants me to have family dinner tonight. I will see you soon alright?” I nodded, hiding my disappointment as I pecked his cheeks shyly. Minzy started the conversation as we took a light walk around the park,” Don’t you think that CL Unnie is hiding things from us?” Bom stated,” Well for one, we have to admit we don’t know why she came back suddenly without notice.” Minzy asked herself, hurt,” Does she not trust us?” Tears covered her eyes, waiting to be littered, I held my tears back as I wiped her fallen tears,” Silly girl, she may just be waiting for the right time.” We ended up in the campus café as our talk went on; we took a corner seat as we ordered from the waiter that came to serve us. We ordered some drinks as it came quickly, since there was not much customer currently.

I drank my vanilla frappe as I heard familiar laughter, my eyes scanned through the café to find a group of girls. My eyes met one of theirs as they smirked and led their group towards us, before I could warn the two girls sit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter