Believing In Fantasies

Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong 

2 hours later

Knock Knock!

I heard the knocks again, am I dreaming? The knocks went lower and more hesitant, is it Fei again? I grunted again lowly before leaving my room and shutting the door behind me, going to the door, a little less in the mood than before, I made sure to tuck Dara with the blanket that came off earlier while she was sleeping. As I opened the door, this time with my eyes wide open, I see a flustered Bom, I widened my eyes, a lot wider, before I could answer anything, I felt her lose her balance, I caught her hand as she gained her balance again, not like Fei before, I did not hesitate, I assisted Bom into our dorm as I closed the door softly behind me and led her to the sofa, she croaked softly," Is Dara here?" I nodded at her question, what the is going on? I patted her shoulders," Bom, what is going on?" She seemed confused as she held her head, her migraine is coming on again, I left her for the kitchen for a while and took a glass of water and migraine pills, we have some over as Bom left it in the beach house last time, Seungri packed it by accident and did not ever take it out, so he just brought it here to put it for in case. I took it out as she popped it into , what is worrying her so much to get such a huge migrane? She asked softly," Is CL here?" I shook my head, my turn to be confused," Isn't CL with you?" She widened her eyes and informed me," She is missing, half way through the night." I abruptly stood up," I will get Seungri, we will try and contact CL." She nodded and sat at the sofa's corner, defeated. I speed walked to Seungri's room, I just barged in to see him half asleep, half awake as he complained," Hyung, if you got women over, do it softly!" I whacked his head as he grumbled and wanted to continue sleeping till I told him," CL is missing." He shot up as he went out of the room after slipping on a tank top, oh... right... I slip on one of his plain back tank tees and went out of the room, he was telling Bom to call CL, they put it on continuous dial of loud speaker but... no responds came. Seungri slip on a pair of jeans sloppily and made himself awake as he suddenly thought of something, he instructed me," Call TOP, Daesung and Taeyang Hyung." I nodded as I agreed to call the three of the other dorm. He left the house quickly as if knowing where CL was. I heard a familiar voice ask, unaware," What's wrong?" It was Dara, she see Bom not looking so well, she ran right over to her and kept asking what is wrong, I just told her bluntly, to stop her from bugging Bom due to the severe migraine," CL is missing." Immediately, Dara took our dorm phone and called the other guys, I heard her quickly saying," CL is missing, please come to Jiyong's dorm, yeah, alright, see you." She turned towards me and nodded, silently signaling to me that the guys are on their way here. She sat with her best friend and comforted her, as distress was sensed. After about 5 minutes, I heard the knocking of the door as I went over to open it to see the other 3 guys barging into the dorm. They settled their eyes on the two girls as they went and sat at the opposite couch, Daesung asked," Where's Seungri?" I shrugged and replied what I know," He heard the news and went out." They nodded as they kept calling CL, taking turns. Bom kept standing around and walking all over in circles, Taeyang complained," Noona, stop pacing around." Since Bom is older than him by a few months, she looked at him and weakly stared at him waiting to retort...

Whish!

Her body cut through the air as it got ready to land on the cold hard concrete ground, I ran forward, too late, I shut my eyes tightly, not wanting to see the impact.

Nothing.

Nothing came, I peeked my eyes open to see a blue haired alien holding the red haired alien in his arms as he robotically carried her to Seungri's room and place her faint body in it, tucking her in before coming out and losing his image," What the happened?" Dara answered quickly," Her migraine is too huge." He shut his eyes tightly as if it could take everything away and returned back to his seat on the sofa.

 

CL

It was another night that I decided to practice, leaving my crutches in my room, I sneaked out of the dorm and headed to the railings of the exercise corner again, I went step by step, this time a bit faster than the last times where I fall over every 2 step. I rested for a while every 10 minutes so my leg would not get overworked. When I do this exercises in the dawn where nobody actually is around, I feel that my mind is free of criticism and able to think freely. I thought about the events that happened to Dara Unnie, how can someone be so vulnerable yet so strong? How could I not know that this was happening to Dara Unnie? Why wasn't I here to be her protector and bash those guys up? As I was thinking, I lost my balance and fell on my knees, I sighed and scolded myself to be focus, when I heard voices directing to me," What is a pretty girl doing in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter