Visiting Park House

Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sandara

The next day come like a flash, I woke up at about 7.30AM, the excitement in me cannot be contained, and you cannot blame me, for I am going home for goodness sake. I quickly bathed and changed as the thought kept me upbeat and bubbly.

Dara: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=130717440

I grab my carry on and exited my room while adjusting my hair to see the girls all gathered in front of the television, it is weird how we do not tell each other the time to wake up but one way or another we will end up meeting in the living room or the kitchen around the same time.

CL: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=130717912

Bom: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=130719239

Minzy: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=130718136

We all greeted each other before leaving the dorm, when we went out, the entire hallway was quiet, must be that everyone is still be sleeping. We quietly made our way into the lift and down to the car park floor where Bom’s car was park. We decided on using her car today as it is the most spacious. We arrived in front of her white sedan and piled in accordingly with three of us at the back and Bom in the driver seat in front. She pulled out of the lot as our loud chatters filled the car of excitement that we reached within half an hour. I tell you, I bet Bom speed through all the roads as there is no morning traffic today. When we arrived outside my house, we parked our car outside the private housing and made our way to the iron gate with the guard greeting us a simple,” Welcome home, girls.” He had watched us grow since young that we became sort of daughters to him. We hugged him personally as we made our way into the house. I hesitantly opened the door and made my way in the house that I have not been in for a long while. I quietly asked the girls,” What if the kids hate me for leaving my sister burden for the time I was gone?” CL landed a smack on my back and warned me with her eyes and answered,” You think they will?”

Another one of the rhetorical questions given by the leader that wants a rhetorical answer always happens.

 I sighed and shook my head, taking my shoes off and leaving them neatly by the shoe rack as I went in to the cozy area, to be met with Umma and Appa. We four ran to hug them tightly as I greeted,” Umma, Appa, I’m home.” They hugged us four tightly as Umma strictly pointed towards CL, and frowned,” You did not visit me immediately after your flight.” Umma pouted like a little child before crossing her arms. All of us laughed at CL’s fate. CL ran over and hugged Umma tightly, and apologized to the child like adult,” Mianhae, Umma Park!” I asked Appa,” Where’s the kids?” The kids referring to my siblings of course, I do not have children! I am single for goodness sake. He pointed upstairs as I left the girls with my Umma and Appa, leaving my bag by the living room; I took the brown stairs up to the second floor to be revealed to many other doors of the hallway. I quietly made my way to my brother’s room. I heard the creak as I opened the white grand with a tight grip on the golden handle and reluctantly faced the sleeping figure of my brother. I smiled and went towards the side of Sanghyun’s bed and kneeled down looking at his angelic face.

 

Minzy 

I went up after Dara Unnie as I saw her enter Sanghyun Oppa’s room and kneeled beside his bed with a sisterly smile on her lips; I leaned against the door frame silently and controlled my breathing. How can somebody be labeled cold when seeing her brother could make her smile so protectively?  She lifted her hands and gently brushed her brother’s hair up from his face before silently scolding his sleeping figure,” I told you to put a hair band up didn’t I? You will get pimples soon, you dog poo.” I saw Sanghyun stir in his sleep and grumbled,” Umma, you can stop imitating Noona’s voice already, she is in university today, don’t lie to me.” Dara freeze in her action for a moment, not thinking he will get awoken. She left a playful smile on her lips as she woke him up,” Dog Poo, wake up, Noona is here to see you.” Oppa swat his hands against Dara Unnie’s direction as she launch herself onto him and hugged him tightly as she scolded,” Do I look like Umma to you? Wake up, dog poo!” Sanghyun Oppa awoke suddenly with Dara Unnie still hugging onto him like a koala, he pinched himself and hugged Dara Unnie tightly,” Noona! You are really here?” Dara nodded as tears slip out, she sniffled as Oppa wiped them away carefully,” Noona, don’t cry! You will look like a witch.” Dara smacked her brother as he surrendered and continued,” But the prettiest witch I have ever seen.” Dara removed her hold and stood up as Oppa stood up next to her. Oppa caught my eye and smiled,” Oh, Mingkki! Anyeong! ” I waved back and made my way down the house.

 

Sandara

I walked with my brother to enter my sister’s pastel colored room to see her awake already, she saw me and immediately ran towards me to hug me as she started crying, I got a shock alright. I asked, amused, “Yah! Durami, why are you… c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter