Summary

Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So basically, every time a story ends, I will do a summary along with some slight Author Notes and explanation to why I wrote the story plot the way it is. 

So basically, the ending is simple.

Kwon Jiyong and Sandara Park did not get together. 

Why?

Kwon Jiyong's father, whom the characters in the story address as Appa Kwon in the beginning but in 

the latest chapter, Sandara Park addressed him as Senior Kwon. 

This clearly shows the relationship that grew distant because of the father's simple actions of greed. 

Kwon Jiyong's father decided to have an arranged marriage between Kwon Jiyong and the un-named female partner. 

But 8 years ago, the members (excluding Kwon Jiyong) did not know about the news of an arranged marriage. 

What they thought was that he married the girl, because he loved her. 

They only found out the truth a few years later - but it was too late to return back to how they were. 

This represents the part of our life where we have a misunderstanding with our closest friends and your relationship can't be the same

although the misunderstanding is cleared already. 

Sandara Park and Kwon Jiyong's relationship is simply what happens in life.

Life is not always happy endings, and we have to understand and accept that fact. 

If life was perfect, would it be called life?

Partings are usually not as easy, it is always not possible to avoid being hurt in the process of parting. 

In the end, everyone learns to accept that nothing can return back to what they were. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter